Recruiting Consultant I Resume
Objective : Human Resources professional with an emphasis on Talent Acquisition and Corporate Recruitment specializing in New Media, Social Media, Entertainment, Healthcare, Online Internet and Tech industries.
Skills : AIRS CIR, Communication Skills.
- Develop and deliver creative, efficient and effective sourcing and recruitment campaigns.
- Attend and participate in industry networking events and organization recruiting and college events Partner with Sourcers.
- Produce and maintain appropriate hiring status reports and metrics Partner with hiring managers.
- Evaluate and structure appropriate offer packages NASA AMES Research Center, Moffett Field, CA Manage onsite vendor relationships.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting onsite at NASA working closely with hiring managers, directors and senior executives to ensure timely hiring.
- Recruit .NET Software Engineers/Web Architects, Windows/Mac Systems Engineers Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Palo Alto.
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with candidates who were not selected for hire.
Recruiting Consultant/Director Resume
Objective : Highly accomplished, versatile, award winning Recruiting Professional with comprehensive years of experience in project management, Full-cycle recruiting, Direct Sourcing, business consulting.
Skills : Sales force, Excel, Power point, Project Management.
- Responsible for identifying and recruiting external top talent for the Information Technology discipline managing high volume of positions.
- Manage, prioritize and close searches in a metrics driven environment.
- Facilitating individual interviews by using behavioral interviewing techniques, and providing support and counsel to hiring managers.
- Gathering and providing feedback and recommendations to both the candidate and the hiring manager regarding the strengths.
- Managing all aspects of the recruiting process, partnering with Hiring Managers, Business Unit Leaders to meet their hiring needs.
- Developing and executing short-term & long term creative sourcing strategies using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Ensure compliance with all statutes and regulations related to employment standards and law, as well as all internal recruiting policies.
Recruiting Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Innovative and insightful HR executive with a commitment to service excellence complemented by extensive military leadership experience. Mentor and motivate high-performance teams.
Skills : Technology proficient, Excellent Public And Extemporaneous Speaker.
- Identifies prospects, networking, presentations, and other proven marketing and sales techniques to maintain a pipeline of viable candidates.
- Develop and implement operating processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs; prepare active-duty military leaders.
- Facilitate resolutions to pay, family, or personal issues; provide coaching and mentoring to further develop a candidate's career advancement opportunities.
- Exceeded all goals and objectives, developed recruiting objectives for recruiters to ensure personnel was recruited, screened.
- Mastered time management effectively to meet the conflicting demands by prioritizing tasks and focus of efforts.
- Organizes schedules and priorities in a manner that is the most productive and cost-effective.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers.
Recruiting Consultant III Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of full cycle recruiting experience for a large government contractor. Routinely responsible for job requisitions at a time, many with very quick time constraints
Skills : MS-Office, Communication Skills.
- Provide the most successful end-to-end labor management solutions in the industry.
- Enhance operational performance and maintain the highest levels of quality - so you can focus on patient care.
- Responsible for the sourcing of candidates for the recruitment and placement of clinical staff to fill posted positions within affiliated facilities.
- Identify, contact, interview and screen candidates for nationwide staffing opportunities via cold calling, Internet, journals, and various databases.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates and be an essential part of the overall candidate experience.
- Source, qualify and present selected candidates to available employment opportunities.
- Assist in obtaining required documents and marketing candidates to prospective employment opportunities.
Sr. Recruiting Consultant Resume
Summary : Certified human resources and recruiting professional with over 15 years of experience working with technology companies in Austin, Texas. Always the player-coach.
Skills : Recruiting, Human Resources, Management, Team Building.
- Started a staffing agency focusing on the hard-to-find executive, technical, sales, marketing, product management.
- Completed numerous successful placements for clients in the markets of enterprise software, digital media, unified communications.
- Hired to work in-house to work on recruiting projects in the areas of sales and marketing, general and senior-level management executives.
- Worked extensively on a project to fill positions for the new Wireless Division for sales, project management, and engineering personnel.
- Placed an average of Physicians a month Developed client relationships and physician recruitment strategies to meet specified needs.
- Facilitated all aspects of the physician recruitment process for clients in the Midwest.
- Create job folders, maintain them correctly, ensure everything is accounted for, and close timely.
Recruiting Consultant II Resume
Headline : Highly driven business professional who takes pride in a job well done. Talent for quickly mastering new challenges, excels in a creative problem solving. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals.
Skills : MS-Excel, Technical Skills.
- Organize and conduct onsite group interviews, and conduct phone interviews. Meet weekly with managers to review and discuss Shoreview Recruiting.
- Remotely partner with 30 recruiters nationally to assist with high volume, full-cycle recruiting for non-exempt and exempt level positions for Wells Fargo's call centers.
- Create requisitions in Online Recruiting (OLR) and position numbers in Staff Management; review applications and resumes;
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews; schedule supervisor interviews, extend verbal offers.
- Enter and track new hires in New Hire Scheduling System, First Advantage, correctly disposition candidates in Cloud Cords.
- Conduct welcome calls to new hires prior to start date; conduct new hire orientations; terminate new hires in Staff Management.
- Update Applicant Database Tracking Reports daily, email weekly recruiting progress updates to manager; update AA & Sourcing Tool.
Recruiting Consultant/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : A dedicated, dynamic, and results-oriented professional with 10 plus years of work experience in recruiting spanning multiple industries: Information Technology, Accounting/FP&A, Wealth Management.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Office.
- Partner with Operations and Executive leaders to analyze staffing needs, organizational structures, production volume, responsibilities.
- Sourced information technology professionals for large clients through networking, Internet sources, internal database.
- Developed new market accounts by consistently working with account managers to provide consultative recommendations.
- Worked closely with MSP managers on VMS accounts to find the right candidates for high-level job requirements.
- Managed a variety of VMS systems such as Field glass and IQ Navigator to provide applicant information, status, and workflow.
- Full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, as well as negotiated pay rates and close candidates. SIX SIGMA process improvement and change management.
- Managed temporary staffing, employee referral program and metrics reporting. Sourced and screened internal and external candidates.
Associate Recruiting Consultant Resume
Summary : A compelling position in strategic staffing project management, focused on recruitment and retention.
Skills : MS-Office, MS-Excel.
- Managed to recruit pipeline for a well-established, boutique consulting firm with major clients in the high tech, finance, and supply chain industries.
- Worked directly with managing partners to competitively staff high-visibility engagements.
- Sourced experienced management consultants with deep expertise in such areas as program management, process re-engineering.
- Quickly assessed candidates' suitability for current and future engagements; advised partners and practice leaders on corporate fit.
- Maintained close candidate relationships so as to ensure a speedy response to short-notice needs.
- Created and drove the use of new Candidate Pipeline on Smartsheet, to replace Excel version and associated email delays.
- Coordinated internal and external communications and was instrumental in creating a positive initial response to changing business needs.
Lead Recruiting Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Recruiter with 15 years in the Recruitment/Staffing industry. Experienced in internal/corporate recruiting departments as well as a permanent and contract environment.
Skills : Communication Skills, MS-Office.
- Specialized in the placement of technical professionals in the information technology and engineering disciplines.
- Recruiter/owner of an independent recruiting firm with expertise in the full life-cycle recruiting process.
- Experience with candidates and client managers have given me a solid foundation in understanding the importance of matching.
- Utilized heavy phone contact, cold calling, internal database, networking, and behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Consulting assignments have included: Allstate Insurance Company, South Barrington, IL: Sourced Information Technology.
- Guided candidates from the initial sourcing screen through the interviewing process.
- Utilized heavy phone contact, career boards, LinkedIn, Resumix and employee referrals.
Asst. Recruiting Consultant Resume
Objective : Professional services firms and e- commerce environments Professional services background in life cycle recruiting for consulting firms like Dell Perot Systems, as a senior level recruiter and sourcing specialist.
Skills : Recruiting, Hr Policies & Procedures, Staffing.
- Lead Manpower's Premiere Candidate Program making direct placements of Engineers, Accountants and Manufacturing positions.
- Identified viable candidates from various sources including directories, contact lists, databases, and personal and online networking.
- Provided training and guidance to Managing Directors and AVP on policies, processes, and regulatory issues.
- Directed the hiring process with each candidate from the first point of contact to acceptance of an offer.
- Recognized and expanded on seasonal/market condition trends and related staffing needs.
- Attended industry-related functions for networking opportunities and enhanced product knowledge of the staffing agencies.
- Identified and initiated contact with all authorized hiring decision-makers within targeted companies.
Recruiting Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a Recruiting, Advising & Management role that utilizes Management & Leadership and problem solving skills within a team oriented capacity.
Skills : MS-Excel, Technical Skills.
- Successfully worked full-cycle recruiting desk (15-20 open requisitions) delivering high-quality candidates.
- Built and established relationships through strategy meetings with hiring leaders to understand their staffing needs and requirements.
- Screened candidates through proactive outbound/cold calls to applicants on a daily basis from an ATS system.
- Attended career fairs to promote company and career opportunities.
- Established a veteran employee network for the corporate headquarters office.
- Selected by executive leadership to be part of a core team to conduct talent acquisition compliance audits.
- Responsible for identifying, screening and hiring IT professionals for Government Contractor, HPT.