Regional Office Manager Resume
Objective : Over 15 years' experience effectively supporting executive level staff including the VP's and CEO. Proficient management and preparation of correspondence and communications. In depth collection, analysis and integration of information. Efficient scheduling and organizing of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
Skills : Calendar And Email Management, Office Management, Research And Communication.
- Created and distributed Supply Order Policy and Procedures that focused on cost effective ordering using Standard Supply list.
- Developed paper and ink reduction process by implementing electronic file transfers instead, managing to reduce cost by 30%.
- Wrote quotes, correspondence and letters and maintain online Database with new projects, signed contracts and changes ensuring that any changes are communicated effectively.
- Maintained licenses for General Manager and Director of Design Services for 50 States.
- Obtained and maintained Certificate of Authorization and Secretary of State Records for 50 States.
- Maintained Insurance Certificates and provide Errors and Omission Certificates for contractors and dealers.
- Answered and redirected calls for all 6 offices.
Sr. Regional Office Manager Resume
Summary : Freelance graphic artist and writer seeking innovative entrepreneurs and business entities. Enjoys long blog articles and romantic dissertations. Likes contrast, balance and effective use of white space. Provides own adjectives and nouns, and performs own verbs, adverbly. Owner of a luxury Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphic Design, Writing, Bookkeeping, SEO, Management.
- Organized and maintained Employee, Contractor and Client files.
- Responsible to ensure all C.N.As LPNs and RNs have updated current license.
- Worked cooperatively with vendors, suppliers, contractors, doctors and agency staff.
- Managed the payroll, time sheets, and related payroll records.
- Responsible for processing accounts payable in timeliness and accurate billing along.
- Handled all referrals, verifying Medicaid information and client information.
- Worked within budget guidelines the ordering of agency supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for preparing, organizing and co-moderate, with Agency Director, orientation along with training materials.
- Communicated effectively with agencies, private payors, patients, case managers, and clinical associates.
Jr. Regional Office Manager Resume
Objective : To be a part of a strong and innovative company, and excel in career.
Skills : In Depth Knowledge Of CCC One Program, Scheduling, Management.
- Hired, trained, counseled, motivated, and monitored performance of 10 plus Office Managers and Center Managers.
- Worked closely with Directors and VPs to create a team environment producing high performance results.
- Coached teammates on scorecards and metrics to ensure every centers is financially successful.
- Oversaw scheduling and completion of i-Car Gold Certifications for centers.
- Oversaw managers at 10 plus centers spanning from the Central Valley to Northern California.
- Ensured that Office Managers are keeping Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable up to date.
- Ensured company ran smoothly and was profitable Skills Used Quick books, accounting, finance, management.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Office Manager III Resume
Summary : Office professional with 6 Years of administrative and analytical reporting experience. Extensive experience in data security, software implementation, HR/Financial reporting, project management and execution. Technically skilled in ADP Reporting Systems, Peoplesoft Reports, SAP Financial and HR modules, Oracle, Kronos, and Microsoft Excel.
Skills : Computer Proficiencies: Microsoft Office, Access, ADP, Constructware, Prolog, Project Manager, Spitfire.
- Reviewed contract documents, project scopes and scheduling requirements.
- Prepared Budgets, Billing and job costing.
- Prepared contracts, correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and materials for publication and presentations.
- Assigned projects to in-house Project Management Team.
- Oversaw invoice coding to assure correct costs were applied to projects and forward to the Accounting Department.
- Created highly effective organizational filing system, including quick and thorough indexing and filing, resulting in easy access to critical information.
- Assisted Project Managers with projects.
- Ensured vendor contracts, bonds and required insurance certifications were executed and logged.
Regional Office Manager II Resume
Summary : Professional administrative manager and technical support liaison with excellent organizational management, process improvement, technical software training and logistical prioritization skills in both profit and non-profit sectors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IBM Cognos, Peoplesoft, Kronos.
- Oversaw internal activities of regional office to ensure effective and efficient day to day operations to create a results-oriented team environment fostering efficient workflow leading up to and in support of local and national events, programs and ad campaigns Performed responsibilities at an advanced level in support of American Heart Association events and activities, with priority emphasis on Corporate Relations team-building and workflow.
- Performed other duties as required to support event Directors/Sr.
- Provided direct clerical support, coordination of meetings and agenda development, communication with volunteers, and overseeing special projects.
- Completed work in an efficient, timely manner with proactive planning and prioritizing.
- Provided administrative support to VP and SVP in regional office Coordinated facility repairs with property management, and maintain all office equipment in good working order.
- Included overseeing office and equipment supplies and inventory, and troubleshooting other office responsibilities as necessary to ensure appropriate and efficient operations.
- Acted as back-up to adminstrative staff for data entry and maintanence of databases.
- Coordinated monthly office meetings for all staff.
Regional Office Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will allow to grow as use the skills have developed over the years in the workforce. greatest assets would contribute to any team are: ambition, motivation, organization, & outstanding customer service. team oriented, yet work well independently.
detail focused, enjoy learning new things and have a great attitude.
Skills : Human Resources, Recruiting, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Payroll, Employee Supervision, Management, File Maintenance.
- Improved employee selection by developing a hiring strategy to include job post advertisement maintenance, applicant tracking, screening and interviewing applicants multiple times daily.
- Increased service professional retention for longer than 90 days by 25% and office staff retention for longer than 2 years by 100% by conducting all new hire orientation and streamlining training procedures.
- Developed employee's strengths and weaknesses through coaching, training, quarterly reviews, promotions, disciplinary action and termination when needed for up to 30 employees.
- Maintained employee files for up to 15 new hires weekly and 30 long term employees to comply with all state and federal government regulations while upholding confidentiality of all personal information.
- Reduced workman's compensation claims to 75% less than the average cleaning company by filing and following through with all workman's compensation and unemployment claims.
- Input, maintained and terminated employees in payroll system and processed end-to-end semi-monthly payroll for up to 30 employees.
- Maintained accounts receivable and payable daily for up to 400 recurring customers and 20 vendors.
- Managed and assisted with all office staff operations including coordination of correspondence, up to date and organized filing systems, maintenance of all office systems and the purchase of office supplies and equipment for our main and satellite offices.
- Supported office staff by answering an average of 15 calls daily and addressing customer inquiries, appreciations and all escalated grievances.
Associate In Therapeutic Massage
Assistant Regional Office Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that takes advantage of education, and 20 plus years of successful customer service and management experience. pride in delivering the best possible service and support to assist others in ways that will keep them wanting services frequently, and above that of all others. Helping people, organization and problem solving have always been greatest strengths, and would love to be able to put those to use in an environment where great customer service is appreciated and rewarded.
Skills : can spread roads and personal driveways, country and city areas.
- Successfully supervised building and opening of new regional office.
- Managed daily operation of St.
- Administered examinations for up to 40 real estate candidates per day.
- Operations Coordinator Monitored schedule of all operations projects.
- Maintained computerized inventory control system.
- Supervised regional office personnel in four states.
- Assisted Vice President of Operations in the supervision or completion of tasks and special projects.
- Tested Development Specialist Coordinated test development process for various examination projects.
Associate Regional Office Manager Resume
Summary : Systems Administrator -- Computer systems manager, information processing manager, methods analyst, data processing manager, network administrator. Integrated Library System (ILS) manager, planned, coordinated/ implemented system migrations, upgrades, trained staff, gathered statistics and compiled reports.
Skills : MS Server NT/2003/2008 Standard/Enterprise, Microsoft.
- Managed/maintained inventory for networks in DOD military lodging facilities at 21 locations worldwide.
- Trained and managed in-house and outsourced customer support staff.
- Conducted training for in-house support staff and local on-site technicians on deployed equipment and software.
- Provided technical assistance to lodging guests on escalated issues.
- Managed and maintained trouble ticketing database.
- Assisted in evaluating and planning remote networks to ensure adequate coverage of existing facilities and accommodate future growth.
- Installed and configured modem banks, firewalls, DSLAMS, routers, switches, hubs and end points.
- Performed remote routine maintenance and monitoring of servers, switches, gateways and switches.
- Oversaw 24-hour health status monitoring of more than 16,000 interfaces through SNMP polling.
Assistant Regional Office Manager I Resume
Summary : Over 20 years in increasingly responsible operations positions with success in increasing operational efficiency. Main goal has always been to ease and streamline the operations and analysis sides of systems so that the field staff would have limited time spent on operational functions, the management would have standardized reporting to analyze status of their areas of scope, and leadership would be able to make decisions to move the business forward.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
- Planned and coordinated all of the on-site and off-site regional meetings, including monthly staff meetings, monthly chapter fundraising trainings and semi-annual management trainings, and worked as part of the national meeting logistics team for the annual national staff conference and for the annual volunteer leadership conference.
- Coordinated meeting attendee and office personnel travel, including airfare, hotels and car service, to the aforementioned meetings.
- Recruited and screened applicants for regional office and select chapter staff open positions using ATS.
- Coordinated onsite and remote site interviews between applicants, regional/national department heads and foundation President.
- Arranged travel for interviewees and conducted HR onboarding process.
- Conversely, when a staff member leaves the foundation, submitted proper HR paperwork timely to remove him/her from payroll and ensure assigned equipment is returned on his/her last day of work.
- Hired, managed the workload balance and coached the administrative assistants that support all of the directors in the office to ensure that the workload in the office is completed in a timely manner.
- Managed the regional office budget and inventory of office furniture as well as technological and other equipment.
Regional Office Manager Resume
Headline : Human Resources professional and leader with strong skills in Human Resources management, benefits coordination, payroll administration, recruiting, and office management with 20+ years of success in corporations in the Real Estate, Insurance, PEO, and Call Center industries. Results-oriented and solution-focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills recognized as a leader in the workplace.
Skills : Administrative, Computers, Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone Systems, Management, HR.
- Managed 29 sales representatives and 4 separate regions of calling cards.
- Directed efforts of sales representatives in daily sales activities for dynamic international telecommunications company with 250 employees and over $80 million in annual revenues.
- Managed $25 million of onsite inventory by efficiently ordering and distributing calling cards to sales representatives in the Midwest and Northwest United States.
- Audited weekly sales representative collections against bank deposits in order to ensure compliance standards were met and to identify fraud.
- Reconciled weekly customer returns of calling cards in order to ensure compliance standards and that correct customer credit was provided.
- Monitored sales representative daily delivery of calling cards by investigating any cards appearing as used in the system but not sold.
- Investigated and provided support for all disputed invoices and balances with customers.