Research Nurse Resume
Summary : Certified Practical Nurse with expert knowledge of medical terminology and HIPPA compliance. Compassionate and Conscientious with established career working in In-Patient and Out-Patient settings. Support quality patient care and education.
Skills : Nurse Tech, Nurse Assistant.
- Assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, and discussions with physicians and nurses.
- Inform patients or caregivers about study aspects and outcomes to be expected.
- Oversee subject enrollment to ensure that informed consent is properly obtained and documented.
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Perform specific protocol procedures such as interviewing subjects, taking vital signs, and performing electrocardiograms.
- Dispense medical devices or drugs, and calculate dosages and provide instructions as necessary.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
- Monitor study activities to ensure compliance with protocols and with all relevant local, federal, and state regulatory and institutional polices.
Sr. Research Nurse Resume
Summary : Professionally trained registered nurse with 1 year experience in a med/surg unit, 3 years on a neuro-med/surg unit, 3 years in a pheresis clinic, and 1 year in a rehabilitation clinic ensuring high standards of competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Teaching, Teaching, General Nursing, Diabetes Education, Diabetes Education.
- Assuring patient safety by following good clinical practice guidelines.
- Responsible for enrolling patients onto clinical trials through recruitment, screening, enrollment and follow-up according to protocol requirements and FDA guidelines.
- Collected and processed laboratory specimens per protocol requirements.
- Obtained EKG's, questionnaires and PK labs and processed per protocol requirements.
- Responsible for dosage calculations of chemotherapy, ordering and receiving drug shipments and maintaining drug logs.
- Investigational product compliance and accountability.
- Assess patients at each visit for adverse events, collaboration with treating MD to determine causality and relationship to the study drug.
- Conduct Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting to sponsors Participating in clinical trial sponsor teleconferences and meetings.
Jr. Research Nurse Resume
Headline : Professional Medical Assistant with extensive patient experience, and great communication skills. Seeking a position to contribute and make a difference.
Skills : Medical Representative, Medical Advisor.
- Provided vital clinical trial data for the treatment of hepatitis B, C, and hepatic encephalopathy.
- Led communications with specialty pharmacies and insurance providers for vital patient prescriptions, prior authorizations, letters of medical necessity, and reconsideration letters.
- Tireless advocate for patient during appeals process providing successful outcomes to otherwise cataclysmic outcomes.
- Served as Primary Emergency and On-Call Nurse for clinic.
- Efficiently reported labs, radiology, and pathologies to patients.
- Scheduled outpatient procedures, arranged for transport and followed up with critical documentation.
- Fluent in all aspects of front office procedures, technology, computers and specialized software.
- Extensive patient rapport, developing successful treatment programs and follow-ups.
Bachelor's In Medical
Research Nurse III Resume
Summary : Responsible for collecting, recording and reporting social, biographic and clinical data relating to HIV and related diseases from Perinatal and Pediatric and/or Adolescent subjects.
Skills : Lead Nurse, Nurse Associate.
- Supervised, coordinated, and facilitated the execution of new protocols for this population.
- Collaborated with the multi disciplinary team to provide comprehensive care for patients and served as a consultant for community based personnel.
- Provided presentation and education for protocols being implemented to nursing staff and taught patients and their family members protocol's objectives.
- Served as the point-person for all Hispanic patients participating in the transplant program.
- Updated and maintained databases on each managed protocol.
- Compiled results and prepared for IRB audit and protocol updates.
- Worked closely with the protocol manager in preparing and reporting adverse events to the appropriate monitoring institution.
BS In Nursing
Research Nurse II Resume
Summary : Coordinate and conducts research projects and related activities as assigned by a Senior Research Nurse or other Research staff. Recruits, screens, and enrolls potential survey participants.
Skills : Spirometry Trained, Motivational Interview, Research.
- Involved in genetic, family planning counseling, health education about sickle cell disease and complications.
- Triage (sorting patients according to severity of illness) and assessment of patients to be seen by physician.
- Patient care included administration of intravenous fluids, blood transfusions, pain management and other health facilities.
- Retrieval and management of patient records, data collection for studies and contact tracing for patients.
- Administration of medications orally and parentally including dangerous drug monitoring and storage.
- Involved in some management functions such as orientation of new staff, ordering stocks and medication through the hospital stores.
- Facilitator at several regional sickle cell workshops.
Research Nurse I Resume
Summary : An outpatient research clinic and requires regular communication with multi-disciplinary research personnel including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, coordinators and other research assistants.
Skills : Compassion, Attention To Detail, Team Player, Customer Service, Creative Writing, Improvising And Improvment, Team Building, Training.
- Orchestrated all aspects of multiple research studies including coordinating protocols involving delivery in the GCRC.
- Worked closely with primary investigator, pharmacy team, and nursing team.
- Formulated nursing guidelines and prepared required documentation.
- Liaised to sponsors and providers regarding protocol.
- Maintained clinical research standards of practice.
- Delivered inpatient and outpatient care of subjects, including performing IV infusions, blood draws, fat and muscle biopsies, EKGs, metabolic testing, and blood, urine, and stool sample collection.
- Teamed with physiologist, nutritionist, and coordinators.
- Managed patient schedules, treatment room set-up, and patient flow stream.
Asst. Research Nurse Resume
Objective : To obtain employment that utilizes background in community health nursing, long-term care, and health education.
Skills : Nurse Tech, Nurse Coordinator.
- Monitored patients and research volunteers for adverse drug reactions during clinical research trials for new and investigational drugs.
- Reviewed and evaluated patients' health status and lab results.
- Informed the Study Physician of the patients' response to the study medication.
- Interacted with patient and family to ensure compliance.
- Managed data, including the completion of Case Report Forms.
- Performed phlebotomy, vital signs, EKG's and other applicable studies.
- Collected and organized data for clinical trials in CNS, Alopecia & Sexual Dysfunction.
- Assisted in planning, implementation, and evaluation of protocols.
BS In Nursing
Research Nurse/Technician Resume
Objective : Fast-paced demanding professional environment. Interested to take career beyond research or bedside nursing to new applications. Looking forward to a new learning experience and opportunities for development.
Skills : Excel Spreadsheets, Budgets, Invoicing, Data Management, Patient Care, Patient Education, Patient Scheduling, Nursing Professional Practice.
- Manage chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy for patients on investigational clinical trials.
- Educate patients about scheduled treatments and coordinate prescriptions to prevent side effects.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to assess tumor measurements and plan pathways of care.
- Telephone triage patient concerns and adverse events.
- Advise patients when to seek emergency medical care.
- Drug accountability for investigational agent.
- Prepare charts for audit and respond to audit findings.
- Open new clinical trial, review and proofread coverage analysis and order sets for accuracy.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Research Nurse Resume
Summary : Registered nurse with over 15 years of experience in conducting clinical research trials as well as cross sectional, case control and observational trials.
Skills : Nurse Tech, Nurse Representative.
- Responsible for training RNs, NPs and physicians in clinical trial participation and requirements.
- Administered investigational treatment though IV, IM, SubQ and PO routes.
- Assessed & monitored patients pre and post treatments.
- Educated patients on discharge/at home care.
- Monitored and managed patient side effects.
- Assisted with conscience sedation for protocol procedures.
- Documented all study related procedures/treatments.
Masters In Nursing
Research Nurse Resume
Objective : Licensed Practical Nurse with a variety of experiences. Dedicated and hard worker who can work well in small or large groups as well as independently. Open to learning and growing as a nurse.
Skills : IV Therapy, Wound Care, Venipuncture.
- Provides general nursing care in a study environment.
- Charge nurse duties, supervision of PCT'S.
- Obtain lab specimens, EKG, administer medication and monitor patient level of stability.
- Admit new patients, ensure patient safety and review company documentation.
- Improved clinician to clinician communication.
- Designed system to allow all clinicians and doctors to know pertinent patient info.
- Helped decrease errors due to lack of communication.