Objective : Accomplished and energetic Operator with a solid history of achievement in Construction field. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Management, operations, and running equipment.
Skills : Customer Service,Cashier,Prep,Dishwasher.
- Refurbished oil pads Put in flow lines water, sewer and storm drain Grade work Storm cleanup.
- Tracked hoe Dozier Skid steer Roller Grader Backhoe Loader Screening machine Pipe Laser Laser Transit Learn and follow safety regulations.
- Took actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, or falling objects.
- Monitored operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Adjusted handwheels and depress pedals to control attachments, such as blades, buckets, scrapers, or swing booms.
- Started engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as bulldozers, trench excavators, road graders, or backhoes.
- Coordinated machine actions with other activities, positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members.
- Loaded and moved dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using trucks, crawler tractors, power cranes, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
- Checked fuel supplies at sites to ensure adequate availability.
Sr. Roller Resume
Summary : Experience from prearranging to aftercare. This includes taking and performing first calls, counseling families during the early stages of grief, aiding families with entire arrangement process, whether local or distant, coordinating with third parties and clergy, preparing the deceased for burial or cremation including cosmetics, hair, and casketing, conducting funeral services and aiding with funeral services from operating a webcam for events to sound systems.
Skills : Drafting Design Tech., Project Management, Food Service.
- Consulted with the families of the deceased regarding final arrangements in a tactful manner.
- Arranged funerals in a manner consistent with each family's heritage and religious beliefs.
- Scheduled funeral services, coordinated burials and arranged cremations.
- Led and directed funeral and graveside services.
- Prepared death certificates and all other clerical needed for services/family needs.
- Offered counseling and comfort to bereaved family members.
- Processed death certificates in a timely and accurate manner.
- Casketed and cosmetized the deceased in preparation for visitations and burials.
- Arranged for clergy members to perform funeral services.
Jr. Roller Resume
Objective : Highly dependable, skilled, and resourceful with an exceptional work ethic and attention to detail. Able to work well independently without supervision. Flexible scheduling availability, to include evenings, weekends, and special projects as necessary.
Skills : Communications, Packaging, Assembly, Cooking, Customer Service.
- Examines, inspects, and measures raw materials and finished product specifications.
- Adjusts and corrects machine set-ups to reduce thickness, reshape products, and eliminate product defects.
- Changes rolls, operate mill equipment, remove coils and cobbles, and band and load material.
- Monitors machine cycles and mill operation to detect jamming and to ensure specifications.
- Assists other workers to remove and position equipment, fill hoppers, and feed materials into machines.
- Runs controls and observe dials & gauges to monitor, adjust, and regulate speeds of machine mechanisms.
- Threads or feeds sheets or rods through rolling mechanisms, or start and control mechanisms that automatically feed steel into rollers.
- Installs equipment such as guides, guards, gears and cooling equipment, and rolls, using hand tools.
Roller I Resume
Objective : A physically demanding position, responsible for working with team members to install screen mesh into window frames and properly sequencing orders.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Responsible for overseeing traditional and agile development and execution of multi-studio game roadmap.
- Responsible for product life cycle, developing sequels, expansion packs and add-ons to meet market demand of million+ selling franchises including: Roller Coaster Tycoon(TM) , Civilization(TM), Clue(TM), and Tonka(TM).
- Managed third party development from business case review and vendor selection through development and retail market launch.
- Influenced product design, game play and enhancements throughout product development cycle.
- Held accountable for delivery of milestones in support of international marketing and sales goals.
- Worked closely with sales and marketing on packaging and positioning strategy and aligned brand attributes to game play to ensure optimum fan experience, including brainstorming and focus testing.
- Developed online demos and prototypes.
- Served on an executive committee at Atari Hunt Valley, MD in the absence of a studio head.
Roller II Resume
Headline : Qualified Roller with 2.5 years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Motivated customer service specialist with over 2.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Adjusted alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices.
- Assisted machine operators with finished pieces.
- Collated components for assembly.
- Coordinated and supervised assembly work for couplers and rolling assembly crews.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Estimated costs and set quality standards.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
Roller III Resume
Summary : Rolls the resin/material to be free from air using a small roller on pole approximately 4 to 6 feet long over pools during manufacturing. Also, trims the pool of excess materials. Position requires quick movement to keep up with the material being sprayed/or layered on the pool.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Set up and operates machines; may utilize blueprints, makes adjustments for materials used, verifies dimensional requirements and transfers materials to storage areas.
- Works with unconventional materials and requires specialized skills.
- Sets up and operates machines to cut, bend, straighten, and form using a free-form technique to meet product specifications.
- Works with unconventional types of materials.
- Makes final product requires specialized skill/knowledge of machine and process.
- Responsible for Quality with unconventional of final product is influenced the operator's extensive judgment in different aspects of creating the product.
- Responsible for Error in judgment can lead to substantial cost.
- Verifies dimensional requirements, unloads and may transfer materials to storage areas using overhead cranes or forklift.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Asst. Roller Resume
Objective : Performing all tasks assigned in the manufacture of fiberglass swimming pools, maintaining a clean work area, and adhering to all safety standards.
Skills : Excellent customer service , Great communication.
- Located utilities and other buried lines prior to digging.
- Kept efficient time and material records.
- Traveled on interstate highways and rural dirt roads to job sites.
- Responded to both hand and verbal instructions.
- Operated a loader to feed the plant and load trucks.
- Laid pipe, repaired eroded slopes and demolished buildings.
- Operated heavy equipment, including motor graders, heavy loaders, carryalls, bulldozers, backhoes, roller scrapers and tractors.
Associate Roller Resume
Headline : An efficient, detail orientated professional, with ability to manage responsibilities in fast paced, high volume restaurants. Skilled at providing excellent service and producing quality work even under extreme circumstances.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Driving.
- Maintained the store under own supervision.
- Fulfilled all guest orders.
- Built and maintained relationships with customers and uphold the values of the company.
- Took all payments and tend all orders maintain cleanliness and food sanitation standards according to servsafe regulations.
- Managed the store, guests, register, food preparation and protection, as well as cleanliness.
- Rolled glass tightly.
- Added wood, metal, etc.
- Kept tools clean.
Lead Roller Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic team player with a solid history of achievement in mechanical field. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Tool and Die, Fabricating and programming. Can operate any and all machinery.
Skills : Good Communication , reliable, good listening .
- Adjusted and corrected machine set-ups to reduce thicknesses, reshape products, and eliminate product defects.
- Monitored machine cycles and mill operation to detect jamming and to ensure that products conform to specifications.
- Installed equipment such as guides, guards, gears, cooling equipment, and rolls, using hand tools.
- Located and installed rolls and back up rolls with overhead crane.
- Emptied crop shear bucket as needed with overhead crane.
- Operated gantry crane in coil yard.
Headline : Work as a team in a fun, collaborative and energetic environment. From company president to dishwasher, each employee is valued and plays an important role.
Skills : Management, organizing
- Efficiently fulfilled customizable orders from customers quickly in order that they were served as soon as they paid for their meal.
- Promoted to griller, where preparing and grilling the meat for the line was the main responsibility as well as food prepping for vegetables and other non-meat ingredients.
- Assisted catering for Texas A&M University Football team as well as catering food for University meetings and conferences.
- Catered music festivals in Austin, Texas.
- Rolled foam and labeling them and also scanning into the Computer System.
- Cut Down blocks of foam to the order and size the customer ask for.
- Packed pads of foam and rails of foam onto boxes with shipping labels and stacking them onto pallets to be shipped out into trailers.
- Grabbed blocks of foam from our bun warehouse and loading them on to the saw operator machine to be ready to be cut down.