Security Architect Resume
Summary : An experienced engineer from small computing devices through large systems architectures. Very experienced with the OSI model and relevant protocols. Very good at identifying security threats and possible solutions. Simply enjoy working with team mates and customers to quickly solve there needs or issues.
Skills : Systems Design And Support, Excellent Networking Knowledge, Very Good Interpersonal, Very Good At Issue Root Cause Analysis And Rectification.
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed total system/product solutions for enterprise-wide information technology and/or engineering processes.
- Architected, designed, and developed security solutions to support the achievement of the customer's goals.
- Lead others in the definition of project scope, plans and deliverables including cost projections and implementation dates.
- Lead engineering teams from Plan and Define through Deployment of projects.
- Assisted management in determining tactical and strategic direction of the organization.
- Mentored others on the application of new technologies, tools, processes, standards, and project management methodologies.
- Assisted in infrastructure vulnerability testing.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Security Architect Resume
Summary : An IT expert who possesses the ability to direct, lead, and support technical teams and initiatives that align with the strategic goals of the organization. Brings sixteen years experience across multiple industries including startup, government, and healthcare. Constant learner who appreciates the pace that technology moves and understands the need stay ahead of the curve.
Skills : IBM AS400 Audit Journaling, Security and maintenance.
- Assisted the practice leads in the pipeline, opportunity weighting, and developing statements of work for various engagements.
- Developed partnerships with key technology vendors to assist in combined solution selling for Okta, SailPoint, Trend Micro, OneLogin, and AlienVault.
- Assisted with the installation and support of Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Directory Server, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Federated Identity .
- Experienced with installing and configuring VOIP / SIP connections with Asterisk PBX Software.
- Architected and designed the On-Star Identity Management system which provided for %100 uptime due to the criticality of the service users application during emergencies.
- Coordinated and built, policies, rules, and implemented site-to-site vpn's with external partner businesses, and new acquisitions.
- Coordinated with external vendors on several projects including product selection, poc deployments, internal/external compliance scans and remediation.
Master Of Science
Jr. Security Architect Resume
Objective : Energetic, visionary strategist qualified by a solid record of ground up success in information security. Continuous learner with a passion for innovation in security risk management to drive bottom-line business contributions (optimizes security investments, avoid losses from security incidents, improve customer retention, enhance business decision-making, reduce corporate liability).
Skills : GRC, Security, Security, Project Management, Project Management, Auditing.
- Architected, designed and implemented an enterprise Identity and Access Management solution.
- Directed and delivered continual risk assessments of information security framework and essential standards; identify compliance gaps, prioritize, and implement remediation plans; track and report scorecard performance; continuously measure critical compliance indicators.
- Performed quarterly vulnerability assessments and presented results to senior management with remediation plans.
- Configured and deployed to minimize risk and reduce virus attacks to Infrastructure and manage daily support.
- Performed web security testing on internet facing applications and work with application teams to fix issues and charged with evaluating new security technologies.
- Defined requirements and implemented encryption standards for enterprise based upon Information Security Best Practices.
- Architected and designed a highly available mobile security solution, globally, to 6000 NCR field engineers that would require better security controls with mobile devices behind the firewall for confidential data.
B.S. In Business Management
Security Architect III Resume
Headline : SiteMinder Consultant with over 7 years of extensive hands-on background in handling SiteMinder and LDAP projects for various technology giants. Installed and configured Netegrity/CA SiteMinder Infrastructure which constitutes Policy Servers, Policy Stores and Webagents in Windows, Solaris and Unix operating systems.
Skills : Information Security, Information Security, Information Security, Information Security, Networking, Networking, Networking, Compliance, Architecture, Architecture.
- Joined as an IT Security Architect to support the development and administration activities for various Security products such as CA Siteminder, LDAP Directory Server, Identity Manager, RSA/ACE Authentication and Certificate Authority by Entrust.
- Successfully carried out Siteminder upgrade 6.0 sp5 to R12 sp3 in the POC stage.
- Upgraded Siteminder Policy Server and Webagents to R12 sp3 cr1 following a four step procedure from compat mode to FIPS mode Integrated a banking application with Arcot Webfort and Riskfort servers for real time risk assessment and high level of security.
- Administered the RSA/ACE servers for issuing the Soft tokens for the VPN purpose as well as the applications which uses RSA Token authentication.
- Installed and configured Siteminder Policy Server 6.0 SP5 to utilize Sunone Directory Server as the user and policy store on Windows environment.
- Supported LDAP Infrastructure in creating user accounts.
- Installed and configured Siteminder Webagents with IIS, Apache and IBM HTTP Servers for the web interface and IBM Web Sphere plugins for the application layer.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Security Architect II Resume
Summary : Broad knowledge of hardware, software, and networking technologies to provide a powerful combination of analysis, implementation, and support. Experienced in system and network administration and engineering, hardware evaluation, project management, systems and network security, incident analysis and recovery.
Skills : E-discovery, Computer Forensics, Management, Regulatory Compliance.
- Provided technical direction and vision for bank, insurance and other enterprise portfolios.
- Routinely led research and development efforts to support 3-5 year architectural roadmaps.
- Worked closely with peers and other leaders in the enterprise to consult and drive security-first direction for agile projects.
- Produced reference architecture diagrams depicting the entire security solution suite protecting all aspects of the enterprise.
- Routinely briefed and helped influence C-Level executives within the organization to promote security initiatives.
- Developed a cost reduction plan to consolidate technology, increase usage and improve ROI.
- Consolidated security solutions in several key areas such as Intrusion Prevention, Cryptography, Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Security to reduce the maintenance footprint by 40%.
BA In German
Security Architect I Resume
Objective : Total 13 years SAP experience in Cross-applications, Interfaces, Middleware, Basis, Security, ABAP development, Business Solution(FICO & Logistics Functional) with different versions of R/3 viz.3.0C, 3.0E, 3.1H, 4.0B, 4.5B, 4.6B, 4.6C, R/3 Enterprise and Netweaver2004 & / ECC 6.0), CRM 3.0, SRM 7.
Skills : Core Competencies: Network & Systems Security; Incident Response, Business Impact Analysis; Regulatory Adherence; Data Integrity/Recovery.
- Developed and maintained SAP authorization process design and related documentation using SAPs GRC Access Control modules with some add-on rules to standard out of the box rule-set from SAP.
- Communicated and translated SAP authorization requirements among business process owners.
- Analyzed SAP authorization assignments and segregation of duties conflicts and designing of HR, BI and CRM roles based on that.
- Provided SAP authorization issue resolution support and train the consultants in Access Control area in order to support wide range of users.
- Loaded data of POC for Process Control 3.0 using MDUG tool which is unique tool designed to load GRC PC master data (FI and Org structures) using excel macro.
- Worked with the customers to identify risks(process control side based on COSO/BASEL standards followed by customer) which needs mitigation and what are all the controls need to be monitored.
- Helped on Process Control system sizing and downloading software from SWDC.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Assistant Security Architect Resume
Summary : Mark has over 25 years of experience in delivering solutions in technology consolidation, application architecture, infrastructure and business process integration. Specializes in Oracle Identity and Access Management, and Fusion Middleware. Mark aims at delivering comprehensive enterprise-wide architecture and implementation solutions for commercialfinancial and healthcare clients.
Skills : Security Program Creation And Management, Security Leadership, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Network Security Architecture, IDS/IPS, Firewall.
- Lead architect for technology stack refresh engagement responsible for security and application development standards.
- Included upgrading Oracle Identity and Access Management to R2 PS2 and the migration of over 30 customer applications.
- Responsible for the installation and support for the following security appliances Tippingpoint IPS, Sourcefire IPS/NGFW, Palo Alto NGFW, Fortinet.
- Partnered with the business (Human Resources, Finance and Legal) to establish business and technical requirements to architect and deploy a Data Loss Prevention solution that will incorporate more controls to manage internal and external data.
- Provided HIPAA Compliance, Networking and Security consultation.
- Deployed symantec ccs vm proof of concept systems, provided and implemented plans for remediation of vulnerabilities found.
- Managed cisco switches and routers, planned, and remediated security issues involving network infrastructure.
BS In Operations Research
Associate Security Architect Resume
Objective : Information Security executive that has driven key security projects through Leadership, Industry & Business Knowledge, Cyber & Adversary Intelligence, Awareness & Education, & Technical Expertise. Consistently demonstrated the ability to take on widely varied tasks, projects & provided strategic thinking, perspective, & pragmatic prioritization of risks.
Skills : TCP/IP, TCP/IP, TCP/IP.
- Oversaw security projects for the Treasury organization at First Data.
- Created a process for initialization & review of new implementations from financial partners, & secured systems moving tens of billions of dollars a day.
- Created, wrote, & implemented automated tracking & securing of treasury & finance databases.
- Implemented & maintained enterprise class Treasury Suites.
- Consulted & lead teams of security experts & laid groundwork for security toolsets to be used outside of the treasury area.
- Analyzed & designed applications/implementations for sound security architecture & regulatory compliance.
- Consulted with senior leadership to educate them on secure enterprise architecture.
MBA In Cybersecurity
Assistant Security Architect I Resume
Summary : Seasoned IT professional with expertise in Federal and commercial sector is seeking contract or full time opportunity to utilize technical and management skills for the growth of organization. Certified Technical Architect with 15 years of IT experience.
Skills : Security, J2EE, Project Management, Java.
- Contributed to the development of the architecture security roadmap of clients IT infrastructure (operating systems, networks, database and system integration) Assess the threats, risks and vulnerabilities in existing IT environment from emerging security issues using tools and prepares reports to senior management.
- Provided security technical expertise and guidance around security issues and recommend solutions to mitigate and eliminate risk to client's information assets.
- Oversaw day-to-day Security Life Cycle program aspects including communicate issues, resolution and status to senior management and stake holders.
- Strategized and Managed interdependencies and other interfaces between projects Collaborate with application development teams, infrastructure security architects, and security policy experts to define an integrated framework of application security policy and architecture and the guidance necessary for its consistent implementation.
- Performed vulnerability scanning and penetration testing at all application tiers using appropriate tools (network scanners, web scanners, database scanners, etc.).
- Worked with enterprise architecture to ensure USPS systems with credit card data are compliant with PCI standards Mentoring Five junior staffs with varied skill set with overall team size of 50.
- Created and published architectural documentation for enterprise information technology initiatives including a comprehensive network security architecture, mobile device security, and virtualization security architecture.
Security Architect Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where can use experience in technology and project management to build, support and improve security, processes, reporting, cost savings, and other business objectives.
- Contracted through Intraedge Assist in redesign and deployment of Palo Alto firewall for PCI compliance.
- Utilized tools from Firemon, and Solarwinds to analyze network traffic, create remediation plans, and implement changes to aid in compliance and optimization.
- Managed Cisco switches and Routers, planned, and remediated security issues involving network infrastructure.
- Deployed Symantec CCS VM proof of concept systems, provided and implemented plans for remediation of vulnerabilities found.
- Coordinated and built, policies, rules, and implemented site-to-site VPN's with external partner businesses, and new acquisitions.
- Coordinated with external vendors on several projects including product selection, POC deployments, internal/external compliance scans and remediation.
- Deployed, upgraded, and maintained several security tools and technologies, including anti-malware, web proxy, DLP, and SIEM product.
- Created and updated policies around computer and network security.
Bachelors In Technology Management