Senior Civil Engineer Resume
Summary : Professional Civil Engineer with over 20 years of experience managing all aspects of large, multi-million dollar civil works construction projects. Expertise includes planning and design, contract management, and the preparation and review of complex construction data, reports, and documents, including cost estimates, specifications, test results, and schedules.
Skills : Registered California Civil Engineer C-51032.
- Created preliminary designs, prepared sewer design plans.
- Developed cost estimates wrote specifications, and supervised consultants for the construction of major sewer projects.
- Met all project design and construction deadlines.
- Provided earthwork calculations, quantity take-offs, and cost estimates for the construction of improved sewer infrastructure systems.
- Entered updated project cost estimates into District's cost tracking software program on a monthly basis.
- Prepared and maintained project cost estimate records.
- Reviewed consultant invoices, payrolls, and progress report to approve payment by the District's Payment Officer.
BS In Civil Engineering
Junior/Senior Civil Engineer Resume
Objective : To continue professional development and expand design capabilities as a Civil Engineer while focusing on a career path in Project Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microstation.
- Limited-access toll highway on a new alignment and included two interchanges, one of which is a new directional interchange with I-79, and widening of over three miles of Interstate 79 to six lanes.
- Included fourteen new bridge structures and a widening of two existing bridge structures.
- Developed the horizontal and vertical geometry for S.R.
- Prepared superelevation, stopping and intersection sight distance, and guide rail length of need calculations.
- Prepared and analyzed mass haul diagrams to optimize route location.
- Prepared Line and Grade and Design Field View plan and cost estimate for submission to the client.
- Provided oversight for all major projects, specifically analyzing project costs and finances.
B.S. In Civil
Senior Civil Engineer III Resume
Summary : Civil Engineer with 10 years' experience in quality control, quality assurance, supervision in construction field, planning and construction management.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Hydraflow Hydrographs, Hydraflow Storm Sewers, SedCAD.
- Responsible for civil site design of the Goldline light rail extension Maintenance and Operation Facility (M&O).
- Estimated construction cost of a 500M$ project that will store up 84 light rail vehicles for maintenance.
- Served as the Lead Civil Engineer, duties included overseeing the site, grading, drainage, and roadway plans.
- Supervised four personnel.
- Consisted of a billion-dollar bridge replacement project.
- Assisted in specifications, roadway and utility plans.
- Served as the Lead Civil Engineer and prepared an excavation plan, site plan establishing horizontal control, grading plans, and utility plans.
- Responsible for the design and production of a roadway intersection widening at the major intersection of Santa Anita Avenue and Valley Boulevard.
Senior Civil Engineer II Resume
Summary : Accountable for managing contractor HES program, implementing Project Management tools for project planning and execution, negotiating the remedial strategy with regulatory agencies, managing the engineering consultants and contractors, and controlling the budget and schedule.
Skills : Project Management, Engineering Management, Engineering.
- Performed project management tasks for remediation of Superfund sites.
- Directed and mentored professional and support staff, CAD designers and GIS specialists.
- Interacted with clients and sub-consultants, and responded to Federal and State regulatory agencies on remediation design issues.
- Prepared engineering technical memoranda and remedial action (RA) plans & reports for Superfund sites (RA management plans, construction completion reports and as-built drawings, compliance testing plans.
- Oversaw an innovative remediation technology for a DNAPL Superfund site involving jet grouting technology.
- Managed remedial construction CQA and inspection for Superfund sites.
- Conducted specialized civil engineering analyses for the mining industry.
PhD In Engineering
Senior Civil Engineer I Resume
Headline : Civil Engineer with more than 30 years of experience in design and construction of various types of facility projects including utility, roads and streets, airfields, administrative, industrial, recreational, housing and healthcare. Experienced in all aspects of the design and construction of facility projects, including renovation, restoration and modernization, hazardous material remediation, and new construction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer, Project Management, Engineering.
- Prepared design and construction documentation including specifications, drawings and cost estimates for various sizes of facilities contracts ranging from minor to major construction utilizing different contracting types including design-bid-build (DBB), design-build (DB), indefinite quality (IDIQ), multiple awards (MAC), and job order (JOC).
- Included technical research, development, and testing facilities and biological labs.
- Prepared Project Books for RFPs covering major military construction (MILCON) projects over $1M for new facilities.
- Provided project management for AE design from beginning to end, including identifying requirements, cost estimating both design and preliminary construction budgets.
- Assisted the Contracting Officer in evaluating and negotiating fee proposals with contractors.
- Participated in the development of a comprehensive facility management program including budgets, strategic planning, and establishment of priorities.
- Prepared inclusive bid packages for building structures and highway construction including drawings, detailed plans, and specifications.
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive pavement management plan (PMS) and evaluated existing roads and highways and recommended appropriate improvements and maintenance procedures.
Senior Civil Engineer/Technician Resume
Summary : Utilize transferable skills in management, business development, and engineering, to optimize owner's equity at an organization that appreciates innovation and efficiency.
Skills : Senior Management, Business Development.
- Developed goals, objectives, and implementation plans for Highway Capital Improvement Program.
- Worked with elected and appointed officials and recommended and coordinated the process from design through construction for roadways and facility improvements.
- Reviewed consultant RFQ packages and recommended selection.
- Prepared and submitted reports to commissioners, directors, and elected officials.
- Prepared project budgets and monitor all expenditures.
- Responsible for annual Highway Capital Projects (usually $6-$12M).
- Managed the design including survey, pavement investigation, specifications, and the bid process.
- Managed construction including inspectors, change orders, field changes, estimates, and payments.
- Analyzed products and highway management practices throughout the US which reduced maintenance costs and increased pavement life at the County.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Senior Civil Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Civil Engineer with 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure development, Roads and Highways, construction of sewerage treatment plant pipe line works, water pipe Rehabitation work, construction of new double track Railway work in KTM and construction of commercial buildings, Residential housing projects.
Skills : Knowledge In Autocad, Microsoft Office Tools.
- Inspected the construction site with clients, consultants, and Project manager.
- Reviewed the proposed construction plans, drawings and specifications, and standard codes.
- Attended project meetings with clients and consultants about work progress, construction modifications, and changes and safety measures.
- Computed the quantities of all required construction materials like Cement Blocks, Cement, Sand and Aggregate and Rebar, Asphalt etc., as per the construction project design & specifications.
- Mobilized manpower, construction equipment, and machinery.
- Prepared the worksheet for the sequence of work activities.
- Oversaw quality construction, administration and survey work during every project.
B.E. In Civil Engineering
Associate Senior Civil Engineer Resume
Summary : Over thirty-four years of progressive civil and structural engineering experience over a wide variety of projects. Practiced as a Registered Professional Engineer in the engineering services.
Skills : Civil Engineer, Engineer.
- Completed tear-down of existing structures and prepared for new construction.
- Estimated time and materials costs for projects.
- Provided accurate measurements and estimates for all projects.
- Conducted hydrostatic water testing.
- Requisitioned new supplies and equipment.
- Monitored inventory and reported items to be restocked for each job.
- Prepared and cleaned construction sites by removing debris.
- Applied chemical solutions and used polishing machines to clean all installation surfaces, equipment, tools, worksites, and storage areas.
Lead/Senior Civil Engineer Resume
Summary : Most recent experiences include structural design for various interior and exterior tenant improvement projects, seismic analysis and retrofit for existing structures, and various equipment anchorage projects for commercial facilities.
Skills : Enercalc, MathCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, BlastX, SBEDS, AutoCAD.
- Performed static or dynamic SDOF analysis on steel, reinforced CMU, concrete, and wood structures under ATFP blast loads resulting in more efficient structural material use.
- Calculated concrete, and steel connections in accordance with ACI318 and AISC LRFD design methodologies to meet ATFP criteria and blast load demands.
- Determined quantity-distance siting for explosive processing plants leading to an efficient and safety-oriented siting of facilities.
- Generated project basis of design documents, edited specifications, and prepared reports for project proposals and submittals.
- Assisted architects and contractors in DoD Military Construction siting and blast-resistant design to meet UFC building codes on Antiterrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) projects.
- Made front-end interactions with clients directly on self-managed ATFP projects through in-person meetings and conference calls, gave client presentations, and attended networking expos.
- Participated in construction support including determining solutions to unplanned construction obstacles resulting in a more streamlined process for clients.
BS In Civil Engineering
Senior Civil Engineer Resume
Headline : A highly talented, professional and dedicated Civil Engineer with over twelve years experience in planning, designing, supervision and directing the construction and maintenance of buildings, roads and pipelines.
Skills : Construction Managment, Civil Engineering, Contract Administration.
- Focused on public and private buildings with US$200 million in revenue and 100 employees.
- Supervised all aspects of construction projects (harbor and related landscape, and private buildings) including scheduling, monitoring construction quality, construction costs and materials, handling sub-contractor review and management.
- Managed a group of engineers and Geographic Information System (GIS) specialists to conduct public outreach and planning processes for a 130-acre, US$10 million real estate development project.
- Renovated a luxury multiple dwelling projects by integrating the neighbors into the project, increasing profits from US$60 million to US$230 million.
- Selected and supervised architects, contractors and structural engineers to ensure project deadlines were met.
- Developed overseas suppliers via trade show and Internet to decrease the cost of construction materials by 20%.
- Built standard system of construction safety action course, eliminating a previously paper approach and reducing the time of daily safety check.
Master Of Business