Senior Customer Service Rep Resume
Headline : A very enthusiastic, self-motivated person, willing to learn, and attempt new challenges, and looking for a career opportunity.
Skills : Human Resources Manager, Microsoft Office.
- Researched various on-line computer systems, and to the extent possible, provided immediate response to customers, commands, vendors and store associates.
- Referred upset customers to appropriate associate.
- Researched queries and credit card discrepancies and submitted corrections as necessary to resolve all disagreements.
- Processed credit card applications on a daily basis.
- Filed and updated employee and customer files.
- Updated and filed monthly billing records.
- Responsible for the preparation of purchase and special orders.
BS In Human Resource Management
Senior Customer Service Rep III Resume
Summary : Focused, highly motivated and organized individual seeking to secure an administrative position with growth opportunities that will utilize skills and knowledge, ultimately contributing to the success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Business Objects, Operations, Management, SAP, Perceptive, Tableau.
- Approved loans within specified limits and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyzed applicants financial status, credit and stability to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants credit histories, corporal financial statements and other financial information.
- Reviewed and updated credit and loan files.
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Computed payment schedules.
Senior Customer Service Rep II Resume
Summary : To obtain a career in a business that allows progression and growth, Stayed abreast of new types and loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers needs. Negotiated payment arrangements with clients who have delinquent accounts. Direct phonebased provider interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
Skills : Billing and Reporting, Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Experience, Leadership.
- Answered incoming calls regarding parent's accounts with Florida Kidcare & Healthy Kids and took supervisor on demand calls as acting supervisor at the Port St.
- Answered incoming calls regarding parent's accounts with CoverKids for the state of Tennessee.
- Processed documents on accounts to determine if the children are eligible for coverage & approve them if they are.
- Completed daily reports for our correspondence department & our IT department.
- Assisted the director of the CoverKids Program with any questions or concerns on accounts.
- Provided excellent customer service, constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards, respond to complex calls.
- Worked closely with logistics making sure shipping scheduled was adhered to ensuring customers received product on time. Early product arrivals were made to accommodate customer request when required.
Senior Customer Service Rep I Resume
Summary : Experienced manager with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences. Computer proficient Relationship building expert Excel in cultural diversity Exceptional multi-tasker Training and development Decisive problem solver.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Computer .
- Created training manuals targeted at resolving even the most difficult customer issues.
- Monitored the daily activities of 2 customer support teams.
- Provided detailed monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management.
- Addressed negative customer feedback immediately.
- Provided a high level of product and leadership support to representatives and clients.
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Resolved customer questions, issues and complaints.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Senior Customer Service Rep Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position utilizing many years of customer service and sales experience, Working in a call center involves one call resolution adhering to strict standards of excellence. Developed rapport with the customer base by handling difficult issues with professionalism. Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Customer Service, Supervisor, Management, Data Entry, Medical Terminology, Healthcare, Computer.
- Assisted customers in establishing accounts including automated bill payments, utilizing the Springbrook software system.
- Accepted payments over the counter via cash, check, credit cards.
- Worked independently to assist customers with issues of high bills, leak adjustments, and past due accounts to determine qualification for a pay arrangement, or leak adjustment.
- Greeted customers in person or on phone.
- Met or spoke with angry or difficult customers, and assisted in resolving account issues.
- Acted as the go-to person to resolve advanced customer issues before reaching a management level.
- Ran and reviewed reports for pay arrangements, pay delays, and accuracy of billing to ensure timely payments.mails.
Associate Senior Customer Service Rep Resume
Objective : Seeking a long-term position requiring a qualified professional with an exemplary record of academic achievement, relevant clinical experience, and the proven ability to work well with diverse populations. Practice with values, ethics, and a high degree of integrity.
Skills : Word Processing (10+ years), Customer Service (10+ years).
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Bachelor's In Physics
Assistant Senior Customer Service Rep I Resume
Summary : Qualified Customer Service Representative with several years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Numerous years of diversified and progressive customer service and accounting experience. Extensive background in vault procedures, helpdesk operations, financial analysis, and technical support systems.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Customer Relations, Negotiation, Networking, Multi-Tasking, Microsoft, Team Building, Training, Team Leadership.
- Authorized credit for new and existing accounts.
- Collected, validated and interpreted consumer financial profiles to extend credit beyond the system recommendations/guidelines.
- Provided training for new hires in company policies and procedures for new accounts, collections and customer service.
- Processed incoming correspondence via the internet and mail.
- Followed established guidelines.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepared and reviewed a variety of memorandums, correspondence, reports, public notices, permits and documents as assigned; complete various forms; prepare and distribute reports for review and use; prepare and maintain a variety of forms used by an assigned department or division.
Diploma In General
Associate Senior Customer Service Rep I Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a company that promotes growth, encourages fresh ideas, and is not happy following the status quo.
Skills : Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Payroll, Payment Processing, Typing, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for the execution of duties as a Team Leader including guidance and support for team members, distribution of daily work assignments, scheduling time off such as vacations and leave to minimize workflow disruptions.
- Implemented a training manual for Customer Service Representatives that outlined departmental procedures and guidelines.
- Provided a resource that lowered errors and contributed to increased productivity within the department.
- Processed upwards to 100 sales orders per week either through Electronic Documents sent directly to the work queue or into the SAP Order System.
- Provided administrative support to the sales team with reports which included customer's orders, product availability, and current pricing information.
- Assisted in the resolution of issues among customers, credit and the accounting departments for mis-shipped or damaged product.
- Able to generate costs savings when appropriate by donating mis-shipped product to the customer when return costs exceeded the value of the product.
Masters Of Science
Senior Customer Service Rep/Agent Resume
Headline : Dependable and ethical individual seeking a position utilizing professional skills. Experience in handling high volumes of calls and customers in a fast pace environment. Strengths in communications, managing details, and addressing difficult situations with customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP Payroll, Adobe Professional.
- Managed up to 200 calls per day through an automated call scheduler addressing late payments and overdue accounts.
- Researched and investigated contested account status.
- Executed revisions and updated accounts when errors were identified.
- Evaluated customer situation and negotiated payments and extensions as necessary.
- Determined options for customer including refinance / loan restructure options.
- Offered solutions for customer consideration.
- Processed loan restructuring requests.
- Checked and verified credit reports and processed new contracts.
- Issued Titles at loan completion.
Senior Customer Service Rep Resume
Headline : Searching for employment where skills and education can be utilized to benefit of employer Job Title: Driver, Customer service rep Employer: Highland Express, Raleigh NC Length, Over 2 years 2 months Duties: Transport military recruits to and from medical appointments and to airport. Class B driver with Pass. Endorsement. Job Title.
Skills : Recent Graduate Of Phlebotomy With Boston Reed. Exceptional Communication As Well As Computer . Business Degree At Heald College.
- Provided clerical support to assist designated division staff in the completion of their duties and responsibilities.
- Assisted with the creation of Service Orders needed for the maintenance of a customer's water service.
- Coached and trained co-workers in best way to respond to customers, as well as in complex customer account inquiries.
- Answered telephones and responded to faxes and e-.
- Assisted patients and providers with setting up infusion and nursing care.
- Assisted in the resolution of issues among customers, credit and the accounting departments for mis-shipped or damaged product. Able to generate costs savings when appropriate by "donating" mis-shipped product to the customer when return costs exceeded the value of the product.
- Provided administrative support to the sales team with reports which included customers orders, product availability, and current pricing information. Timely reporting allowed the team to better track customer needs and helped increase understanding of current and seasonal product demands.
- Processed upwards to 100 sales orders per week either through electronic documents sent directly to the work queue or into the sap order system.