Senior Human Resources Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Human Resources Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Advanced Knowledge Of All Microsoft Programs E.g., Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.
- Provided administrative oversight to Service Providers by providing answers and guidance to complex benefits questions to include but not limited to the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), CSRS Offset, Federal Employees Retirement System, FEHB, FEGLI, and other benefit programs.
- Audited work completed by the Service Providers by reviewing random samples of actions, documenting discrepancies and recommending action required for legal or regulatory sufficiency.
- Developed agency-wide training materials and presentations for all Federal and agency benefit programs in order to educate employees on the benefits and entitlement available.
- Developed agency-wide guidance material on the implementation of methods and procedures for benefits program operations involving areas that require new or substantially modified work methods or procedures because of operational problems, deficiencies, or lack or precedence.
- Interpreted and prepared informative material for employees on new, changed, and pending policy, and outlines impact on existing benefits program entitlements Analyze changes in laws and regulation to identify the effect on operational procedures.
- Developed and implemented proposals to modify operations to be in accordance with new laws and regulations.
- Analyzed current processes and procedures to identify inefficiencies, duplicative work, and bottlenecks, and develop process improvements that will overcome the issues identified.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Human Resources Specialist III Resume
Headline : Dedicated, organized, results-oriented professional with 10+ years' experience inclusive of analytics, human resources, marketing, meeting planning, personnel !!security, written and verbal communication. Specialized HR skill in Federal Staffing & Classification, On/Off Boarding and HRIS Systems. Demonstrated skill in evaluating the effectiveness of program operations, project management, and identifying and proposing solutions to problems.
Skills : SQL, Database Management, Excel, Human Resources.
- Responsible for managing the human resources management program for an assigned block of services and providing staff leadership and guidance in all specialized personnel program functions.
- Performs administrative, evaluative or technical work concerned with establishing and maintaining effective relationships with labor organizations representing federal employees, negotiating and administering labor agreements, and otherwise conferring with labor organizations on behalf of management.
- Employees will provide guidance, consultation and staff assistance to management on labor relations matters.
- Performs work concerned with establishing and maintaining employee-employee relationships that contribute to satisfactory productivity, motivation, moral and discipline.
- Performs technical work in recruitment, selection or place and the utilization of employees, performs technical/analytical work in position classification/analysis to determine appropriate pay system, occupational grouping, title and grade of positions.
- Performs work concerned with controversial and complex organizing and recognition issues such as disagreement as to unit appropriateness in which significant elements are unique and require considerable judgment and originality to relate existing precedent to the specific case in justifying management's view.
- Prepares documentation and acts as technical advisor and/or representative on such matters before FLRA.
Masters Of Business Administration
Senior Human Resources Specialist II Resume
Summary : Senior Human Resources Specialist II position to utilize skills and vast experience to leadhigh performance team to deliver innovative solutions to business partners that enable them to surpass their goals and afford me opportunities to provide vision, thought leadership, and make a significant impact.
Skills : Evaluation, Interpersonal , Excellent Oral And Written Communication , Recruitment And Staffing, Planning And Organization, Resilient, Resourceful.
- Implemented local corporate employee special benefit programs and national corporate events.
- Interacted closely with Corporate Clients and Vendors, nationally.
- Managed web-based Employee Discount Directory.
- Created and managed corporate HR announcements.
- Community Outreach Liaison working with clients, vendors, non-profit organizations and local schools.
- Coordinated and oversaw all HR office relocations and transitions, including interacting closely with IT/ telecommunications and facilities.
- Interacted closely with IT/Telecom, Facilities and Security ensuring HR building was secure, maintained and functioning properly.
Senior Human Resources Specialist I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, results oriented HR professional with over 5 years extensive experience in planning and directing all areas of Human Resources that includes but is not limited to: benefits, compensation, travel, employee relations, on-boarding, payroll, performance management, policy & procedures, recruitment, supervision & training.
Skills : Active Learning And Listening, Critical Thinking And Problem Solving.
- Provided general human resources support to over 400 employees.
- Handled medical and dental benefits documents, banking 673 and W4 tax forms.
- Conducted and resolved simple to complex work force investigations regarding complaints and/or concerns brought forth by employees, and recommends corrective action if/when appropriate.
- Assisted managers and supervisors in writing effective performance improvement plans (PIP) and other disciplinary actions to minimize company liability while safeguarding employee right.
- Delivered training programs for employees and management including but not limited to: Harassment, discrimination, performance management, conflicts skills, and interviewing technique.
- Prepared contract renewals personal Action Forms (PAF) which helps in data entry into cost point.
- Did over 160 foreign and American nationals Department of State MRPT vetting during the takeover of the contract.
High School Diploma
Assistant Senior Human Resources Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience in domestic and international Human Resources. Master of Science in Organizational Leadership & Ethics from St. Edward's University. Member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) since 2011. Human Resources Management Certificate from the University of Texas. SHRM - Senior Certified Professional (SCP) exam completed.
Skills : Proficient In A Variety Of Computer Software Applications Including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic 6.0, PeopleSoft, HRIS, Quick Hire, Monster Hiring Manager, Deltrek USA Staffing, USA Jobs, Cost Point, RESUMIX ,Siebel, NSPS,CPMIS, E-Classify And GRB Assist.
- Trained, oversaw, and provided management advisory services for 11 states within the United States.
- Facilitated national conferences, conference calls, and DCS (Online) training for 11 states including participating states outside of region.
- Conducted site visits with states to complete advisory services and conduct cost saving analysis for current or ongoing workers compensation claims.
- Organized and participated in quarterly and monthly meetings.
- Worked with HR offices and Safety offices on obtaining access to OWCP Systems and troubleshooting problems they may have with logging in or accessibility and how to use the systems.
- Tracked and provided metrics to higher echelons, lower echelons, and Army & Air Safety Offices.
- Used several databases and systems to provide metrics, such as, DIUCS, eCOMP, Weeds, FHR Navigator, DCPDS (Personnel System), and AQS.
Bachelor Of Applied Science
Associate Senior Human Resources Specialist Resume
Objective : A seasoned Human Resources professional with experience in organizational planning, recruiting, strategic partnership formation, high-level corporate consultation, compensation structure, policy & procedures, benefits administration, diversity training, event coordination, contract negotiations, and employee relations.
Skills : Recruitment Benefits Administration HRIS System Setup Compliance Human Resources Office Management.
- Developed 15-20 annual affirmative action plans (AAP) for clients.
- Compiled C2 and client HRIS, payroll, and applicant tracking data.
- Consolidated data, scrubbed for duplications and applied the relational database constraints as defined by the third party software vendor (BalanceAAP).
- Generated minority/female and veteran narratives.
- Analyzed salary data to highlight possible race/gender disparate impact.
- Drafted executive summary of compliance issues, good faith efforts C2 performed on client's behalf and those that the client should engage in then presented AAP to clients.
- Developed web interface requirements and tested the beta website.
Masters In Human Resources
Assistant Senior Human Resources Specialist I Resume
Headline : Responsible for Developing and editing agency policies and documents (including the Employee Handbook, management tools binder, evaluation forms, two bargaining unit agreements, complaint intake questionnaires and ADA request forms) and correspondence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Workday, General Office.
- Served as a Senior Human Resources Specialist, was the company's authoritative resource on retirement and employee benefit programs.
- Challenged with managing and administering the company's benefit programs, polices and procedures that included retirement, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FMLA, leave and disability for employees and management officials.
- Counseled management, employees, and beneficiaries on program coverage, options, variances in coverage, advantages and disadvantages of the various benefit options, as well as resolving problems in the administration of those programs.
- Made determinations on the appropriate treatment of matters as they applied to complex retirement and insurance benefits issues relating to the validity of marriage, divorce, and descent and distribution of property.
- Adjudicated appeals in matters of entitlement to annuity and health and life insurance benefits from employees who believe their rights or interest have been adversely affect by the company's decisions to deny enrollment.
- Interpreted, applied and explained retirement and insurance laws and regulations to employees and management officials.
- Lead efforts in resolving broad programmatic issues that could significantly impact on the company's benefit programs.
Bachelors Of Science
Associate Senior Human Resources Specialist I Resume
Summary : Completed a successful career in the Army/Kansas Army National Guard. held several positions during career, most recently was a Human Resources Specialist. During career, was completely dedicated to mission accomplishment. The last 14 years of career were spent in the Kansas Army National Guard as a part of the full-time manning.
Skills : Ultipro, Taleo, Ceredian, ADP, ADP Reporting, Silk Road, Virtual Edge, SAP, Business Objects.
- Managed the full administration of the technical processing of benefits and entitlements;.
- Maintained and updated guidance, policies, and operated procedures as they relate to retirement and benefits;.
- Conducted special projects, researching and analyzing issues, and presenting findings or recommendations to concerned parties;.
- Mentored junior staff in the development of technical skills, methods, regulation, and procedures and processes.
- Assisted employees with obtaining prior service credit, military service credit, deposit and redeposit service credit; Troubleshooter between office customers and the HR Specialist's and HR Assistant's, resolving complex issues.
- Provided special guidance to employees' who seem to be experiencing problems through additional one on one counseling, and training.
- Traveled across the United States to counsel surviving spouse, children or parents on any and all possible death benefits entitlements.
Senior Human Resources Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : Part Time, Temporary, or Consulting Role providing Human Resources process, policy, program, compliance, and/or strategic management support expertise.
Skills : Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Training & Development, Management, Microsoft Office.
- Assistanted Supervisor to a 5 member team, managed accountability, counseling, development and training.
- Initiated and processed 30 personnel awards and promotions and maintained their accountability.
- Processed, verified, and maintained 41 personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, and employee leaves of absence.
- Explained company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to in-coming employees.
- Recorded data for each employee, including such information as addresses, absences, education, supervisory reports on performance, into IPERMS and EMILPO.
- Scheduled and enforced personnel training on policies during in-processing procedures.
- Gathered personnel records from other departments and employees; examined employee files to answer inquiries and provided information for personnel actions.
- Compiled and prepared weekly schedules and monthly reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
- Planned and conducted mandatory Army training classes for 41 personnel during multiple quarterly and yearly rotations.
Bachelor Of Arts In Arts
Senior Human Resources Specialist Resume
Summary : A highly experienced Executive Assistant who moved into a Human Resources role. Combined experience in all areas of administrative assistance and in HR operations, compensation and benefit administration, employee relations, employee induction/onboarding, compliance, performance management, restructuring and European labor law.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, And Outlook. Proficient With Kronos, Lawson.
- Investigated, recommended appropriate action and prepared responses to internal Code of Conduct, Harassment and EEO complaints.
- Created and managed very extensive documents for negotiations with the two unions representing employees at the agency, draft policy proposals and participate in labor/ management meetings.
- Facilitated the grievance, arbitration and discipline processes- served as HR representative at all hearings, managed files, advised hearing officers, created tracking systems and drafted responses.
- Served as ADA Coordinator- Assisted management and employees/ applicants with determining and arranging for appropriate reasonable accommodations.
- Served as Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Coordinator.
- Compiled statistics and percentages and incorporated those into various agency and state reports such as affirmative action reports, ethics reports, agency workforce reports, litigation summaries and ISL reports.
- Compiled data, researched and prepared written responses for Department of Human Rights and EEOC complaints.
- Screened employment applications, participated on interview teams, performed background checks, and reviewed Requests to Fill and Position Action Reports for accuracy.