Senior Loan Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a position of challenge and responsibility where an effective individual can contribute to the goals and achievements of an organization.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Cashiering, Computer Literate, Dependable.
- Assisted clients with uniform commercial codes.
- Responsible for order placement, financial and customer record maintenance and credits while ensuring all State and local laws are followed.
- Maintained troubleshooting documentation for frequent incident occurrences and FAQ's for user groups.
- Performed all order fulfillments, including reviewing filing procedures, correct completion of documents and assisted customers with inquiries regarding Commercial and Residential closing documentation ensuring perfection of lien.
- Reviewed all loan information to include credit reports, business entities and financial documentation.
- Processed loans by clearing conditions and accurately document the file within compliance.
- Managed a portfolio of 150+ conventional lines and loans in the pipeline.
Senior Loan Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To advance and further career while gaining more knowledge and experience in field. Furthermore to become an internal component and asset to cohesive team and complete any assignment which associated with.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Managerial.
- Processed and maintained a pipeline of up to 200 loans utilizing Loan Works, MLCS, Visual Banker, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other PC software.
- Reviewed conditions including income, assets, liabilities and other documentation to ensure accuracy in loan submissions and compliance to guidelines.
- Responded to customer calls and emails within a 2 hour maximum time frame.
- Prepared broker packages, presentation materials, and created fliers for sales promotions.
- Trained brokers on internal online and manual submissions to ensure accuracy.
- Responded to all broker calls and emails regarding scenario, product and parameters, underwriting guidelines and pricing questions within a 2 hour maximum time frame.
- Prescreened files for accuracy and completeness.
BS In Psychology
Senior Loan Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a supportive position in a successful company utilizing extensive experience, Coordinated the signing and receipt of all required loan documents, inform appropriate parties of special requirements and investigate discrepancies or omissions. Worked directly with loan originators to communicate the processing stage and answered all inquiries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management.
- Processed first and second conventional single family and multi-family residential loans for leading National Sales Account Executive, funding an average of $150 million per month.
- Managed pipeline in excess of 250 loans per month.
- Trained and assisted all new hires in using systems and understanding and adhering to guidelines.
- Collected and reviewed loan documents ensuring that all conditions have been satisfied.
- Identified potentially fraudulent information.
- Prepared all files for funding including required legal documents and recording information.
- Prepared and draw escrow documents.
General Business Administration
Senior Loan Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Over 22 Years of Loan Processing Experience. 2 Years of Guest Service and Customer Service Experience. Staff Management Real Estate Experience. Strong Interpersonal Skills. Dedicated Team Player. Tested and Excelled in Fraud Prevention skills, Customer Confidentiality skills. Safety and security skills, and Customer Service skills.
Skills : Encompass, Data Trac, Point, Automated Underwriting Systems, Microsoft Office Products.
- Gathered credit and loan documentation, including income verification, assets and other necessary documentation, in support of loan processing and closing.
- Processed documentation for Conventional, FHA / VA, Non-Conforming.
- Acted as Liaison between customer, broker, and loan processing groups.
- This included issue resolution on loan documentation including but not limited to appraisal, title, flood, and insurance issues.
- Managed structure and pricing of loans for client companies, and accountable for monitoring lock expirations and COE deadlines.
- Provided outstanding customer service by proactively contacting customer to provide loan status, addressing any urgent issues, and resolve any questions they may have during the process.
- Coordinated efforts during the loan application process with branches, borrowers, and third parties when necessary to assist in the loan closing.
Certification In Mortgage Banking
Assistant Senior Loan Coordinator Resume
Summary : To secure a position in the Mortgage Banking industry, where can utilize skills for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Skils,.
- Maintained a pipeline of about eighty loans.
- Provided great Customer Service to each Borrower.
- Exported Loans thru Zippy, DU and LP automated system.
- Submitted files to underwriting within 48 hours of receiving them.
- Completed welcome calls to each Borrower.
- Scheduled loan closing with the Borrower.
- Prepared files to send to the closing.
Associate Senior Loan Coordinator Resume
Summary : Customer & Vendor Relationship Management Data Analysis Research Strategic Planning Business Requirement Skills.
Skills : High degree of professionalism ,Excellent customer service ,Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization.
- Managed on a monthly basis 90+ residential mortgage loans.
- Ensured fair lending practices while achieving business objectives for profitable growth.
- Communicated clearly and effectively to customers to enhance customer relationships.
- Directly contacted customers and requested documentation needed for underwriting and processing loans.
- Managed portfolio of loans on monthly average worth $21MM.
- Provided progress reports and closed network of home buyers using innovative customer service process.
- Performed credit risk analysis, filed audits, checked for fraud, cleared loan conditions, and closed as many as 65 loans per month.
Bachelor Of Science In Economics
Assistant Senior Loan Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Seeking to apply skills and expertise with an organization that would offer opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills : Outlook, Excel, Word,Calyx Point, Desktop Underwriting, FHA Connection, LPS Desktop, MSP.
- Responsible for the ordering of title and appraisals, clearing of title, obtaining payoffs for judgments, liens, mortgages, determined income from borrowers pay, bank statements and/or tax returns.
- Processed 32-64 loans per month, from application to close.
- Corresponded with loan officers and closing attorneys.
- Consulted with borrowers to verify rate, term, program, loan amount and items to be paid and scheduled loan closings.
- Ordered credit reports, appraisals, titles, pay-offs and tax liens.
- Oversaw that all judgments, liens and taxes were paid for.
- Prepared RESPA documents and HUD-1 settlement statements.
Bachelor In Criminal Justice
Associate Senior Loan Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Over 15 years customer service professional enjoy working in a fast pace environment. Dedicated, results-driven professional understand and adhere to company policies and procedures Expert trouble shooter, problem solver written and oral communication Committed to excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Skills : Areas of Expertise Identifying, developing and implementing.
- Performed due diligence on complex loan portfolios.
- Interpreted complex loan documents and balanced funds received.
- Processed all loan related information into McCracken AS400 system.
- Interacted with all levels of management to monitor loan closings and obtain loan closing documents.
- Oversaw series of sub-servicers including collecting delinquent loans.
- Reviewed monthly and annual reports to monitor loan collateral performance in accordance with guidelines.
- Answered and Returned customer phone calls, Control Custom Construction pipeline for 20+ loan officers in certain states, Reviewing title reports for.
Senior Loan Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position in Finance/Sales and/or Customer Service/Management that will best utilize experience, qualifications, and skills, Ensured loans were in compliance with HMDA and Regulation-B guidelines. Reviewed files to determine if they are to be withdrawn or denied based on final outcome. Maintained a pipeline of over 150 loans from over 30+ brokers in Florida; reviewed all supporting documents submitted by brokers for underwriting.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Loan Processing Knowledge.
- Processed mortgage loans from input through closing.
- Communicated with borrowers, title companies and insurance companies to ensure a smooth closing.
- Validated income, assets and appraisal values.
- Reviewed all documents submitted by loan officers and borrowers.
- Coordinated with underwriting, pricing and closing departments to meet company lending guidelines.
- Completed all required WAMU e-learning and class training for RLA training.
- Reviewed and validated credit report, Income and Assets docs, Title Commitment, Appraisalsetc.; Cleared underwriting and processing conditions.
- Closed 100% of loans that met conditions within lock period enabling best in class closure speed of top 10%.
Ensured compliance of Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Regulation B, Fair Housing Act, and underwriting guidelines to ensure fair lending.
- Performed standard and income analysis.
Satisfied underwriting conditions required for final approval prior to close and added conditions if necessary.
DIPLOMA In Academic
Senior Loan Coordinator Resume
Objective : Senior Loan Coordinator is responsible for the administration of all loan, credit and credit card programs. This includes overseeing the loan process and financial management, reviewing and approving all loan applications, developing customer service plans.
Skills : Comp A+ Certified In Hardware And Software.
- Verified that all documents were present and signed correctly.
- Worked with the Loan Officer and the borrowers to make sure the process executed smoothly.
- Funded loans upon approval. Assisted in the training of new employees.
- Provided assistance for employees on the purchasing team.
- Assisted in training employees on updated computer systems and software.
- Served as Acting Team Supervisor when necessary.
- Completed daily reports. Reviewed and analyzed special conditions, loan deficiency, and exception requests to determine appropriate course of action.
- Verified information listed on applications and obtained additional documents required for sale of loans to secondary market.
- Performed Quality Assurance reviews on all loan documentation to ensure required documentation was provided and all policies and procedures were followed in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
Business Management And English