Senior Marketing Representative Resume
Headline : Senior Sales and Marketing Representative offering more than 20 years in outside sales, sales operations and marketing. Successful in new account acquisition and growing existing account sales.
Skills : Management (10+ years), Telecommunications (3.
- Maintained assigne account bases while developing new accounts.
- Explained to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products/services in the most effective way possible.
- Provided clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Located and contacted potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Prepared and delivered sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Prepared promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Drawan up contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due.
Bachelor Of Arts In Journalism
Senior Marketing Representative III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, analytical and adaptable young professional with over 3 years experience in sales/marketing. Strong work ethic along with outstanding research, interpersonal, and communication skills. Excellent knowledge of real estate and NYC neighborhoods.
Skills : Sales, Salesforce, Cold Calling.
- Managed corporate marketing and communication.
- Managed eight--member team and budget of $2.3M.
- Directed brand management, public relations, media interaction, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising collateral and trade show marketing.
- Developed and launched integrated, multi--channel radio stations, catalog, web and direct marketing campaigns.
- Increased sales from $1.0 M to $3.5M in one year.
- Led radio station market launch in Cookeville, TN.
- Identified opportunities, researched products, collaborated with engineering team; created campaigns.
BFA In Graphic Design
Senior Marketing Representative II Resume
Summary : Business Development, and Account Manager Professional with a combined 25 years' experience of increasing territory revenues by up 300%. Managed multi state sales universe with over 100 clients. Award winning performances including Sales Rookie of The Year, Sales Rep of The Year, and Sales Rep of The Month Awards.
Skills : Business Development, Account Management, Procurement, Project Management, Presentation , Subjet Matter Expert.
- Prospected, presented, closed sale and provided ongoing project management, consultative services and solutions for presort, print, direct mail, electronic delivery and courier services.
- Directly communicated with executives and decision-makers within financial, medical, educational, retail, high-tech, municipal, and non-profit markets.
- Increased territory revenues by over 300%.
- Experienced Project Manager of multimillion piece direct mail campaigns.
- Provided onsite training to team members and clients upon instituting new programs.
- Expanded company reach and increased revenues by selling new services and increasing territory reach.
- Incorporated Social Media into client relations for maximum results.
Bachelor Of Arts In Industrial
Senior Marketing Representative I Resume
Summary : Well qualified and motivated professional with strong communication skills, customer service, time management, organizational skills. Manages multiple projects, exercises good judgment and maintains confidentiality.
Skills : Software knowledge: Photo Shop, Avid, Indesign, Pinnacle, Adobe Audition, all Word programs, and Simian radio automation software.
- Responsible for providing community outreach and education about the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and Medicaid products to Medicaid eligible individuals.
- Increased community awareness and product exposure through presentations via community meetings and events.
- Worked with corporations and small businesses to educate employees about health insurance options for uninsured and underinsured families using the Business to Business (B2B) marketing strategies.
- Developed new multi-city marketing strategies that increased company visibility by more than 1M people per day.
- Relocated all Representatives to corporate location: Responsibilities include marketing materials, customer service and automated programs.
- Developed marketing campaigns utilizing eleven stations from twenty--seven counties.
- Cultivated strong client relationships; refined personal sales skills.
BA In Community And Public Affairs
Assistant Senior Marketing Representative Resume
Objective : To apply my experience, knowledge, and skills to enhance my career in the Healthcare Sales and Marketing field.
Skills : Hospitality, Resort And Food Service, Administrative Support, Construction Industry, Retail, Furniture And Home Improvement.
- Educated and enrolled qualified candidates into the Medicaid Healthy Choice Program.
- Educated and enrolled qualified candidates into the state sponsored Child Health Plus Program.
- Identified key physician offices, coordinating and implementing marketing activities, including mailings, education and on-site enrollments.
- Duties included handling client issues such as how to access coverage, billing issues, and all aspects of customer service.
- Attended and reported on meetings with state and county agencies to promote and implement marketing strategies for Child Health Plus.
- Developed positive relationships which promoted customer loyalty.
- Maintained an average of 97% retention of book of business Provided recommendations for overall complaint handling Inspected claim payments for.
License In Current
Associate Senior Marketing Representative Resume
Summary : Seasoned Sales Representative with over 20 years of business to business sales experience; skilled in building relationships; negotiating and closing sales. Looking for a position where sales experience will contribute to company profits as well as own personal growth.
Skills : Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, QuickBooks.
- Obtained and studied information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Recognized for consistently meeting sales goal growth (120% month over month).
- Met or exceed customer service standards.
- Ranked in the top 1% for customer support and technology associates. Mexico trip winner.
- Increased bank revenue through balance transfers, new loans, and cross sale opportunities.
- Managed positive customer experience through timely, empathetic, customer communication, and result driven problem solving.
- Partnered with delivery team to implement new computer program that drove growth and customer retention.
Bachelor Of Arts In Journalism
Assistant Senior Marketing Representative I Resume
Summary : Proven negotiator with extensive experience and in-depth knowledge in crude oil and gas marketing, processing and refining operations, and transmission and midstream operations from both buyer and seller business perspectives. Experienced in management and capable of training and motivating personnel.
Skills : 2 Years Experience In Resort/hotel Front Desk And Housekeeping.
- Marketed all corporate and midstream company oil and gas in the Mid-continent and Rockies regions.
- Negotiated agreements and monthly pricing to maximize corporate revenues.
- Monitored drilling progress and ensured timely well connections; and evaluated pipeline and facilities costs in order to encourage cost containment and evaluate project economics.
- Monitored oil and gas pricing daily and stayed abreast of industry information and events that impact price and marketing conditions.
- Monitored daily volumes, pipeline constraints, and well site tank storage to ensure purchasers/transporters were providing high quality service and takes.
- Assisted in troubleshooting accounting issues concerning settlement reporting and payments.
- Established long term relationships and maintained open communications daily with buyers, gatherers, transporters, truck haulers, pumpers, refiners, and processors.
Senior Marketing Representative/Manager Resume
Summary : Consistently top performer (top 10%) in all sales roles Highly motivated, personable, passionate, goal oriented, solution based, sales professional with over 20 years of proven success Extremely well versed in marketing options, social media, branding and promotions, with the ability to explain it in customer friendly terms Customer-focused, highly organized self-starter, with effective customer-service skills and demonstrated ability to manage technical aspects and pre-sales projects, customer solutions, build relationships, communicate solution strategy and product offerings, and provide expertise, support, and training to colleagues and customers Excellent communication skills Recognized with some of the highest awards attainable at every position held Strong team player.
Skills : Experienced Advertising/Marketing Salesperson with.
- Launched Hampton Roads Market in July 2010 as the only representative in the market.
- Improved close quota average of 17 deals per month (first 9 months) to 22 average deals per month Improved monthly net revenue by 500% over the last 12 months Volunteered for New Hire Accelerator program to help new employees adapt their talent to our platform and goals.
- Mentored and trained new reps with an average of 118% to goal over their first 90 days in their respective markets.
- Selected to take part with Team Triton National Mentor Group, an intense selection process that allows the cream of the crop to learn from their peers.
- Recognized and promoted to the newly added Senior MC Position.
- Coordinated daily features with production for a smooth transition from start to finish.
- Continually developed the market using new platforms and options for local business to market their brands in the most successful manner, as well as continually prospect for new business.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication
Senior Marketing Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Detail oriented with exceptional recordkeeping skills. Able to identify, investigate and correct discrepancies. Excellent computer skills and top notch customer service. Eight years experience in the construction industry and over twenty years in customer service and management. Work well under pressure and excel in meeting deadlines.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Excellent Customer Service, Outstanding Management, All Microsoft Programs, Customer Relationship Management.
- Focused on the sale of enterprise wide Information Systems, Applications Software (SAAS), and Professional Services for the Physicians Services Division of this leading Fortune 500 Healthcare Systems Integrator.
- Sold a total sales volume in excess of $ 9,000,000 during three-year period.
- Earned consistently high commissions on a large volume of profitable business booked.
- Coordinated implementation, consulting and education Deliver technical presentations and solution demonstrations Ranked #1 Sales Representative for .
- Developed and executed training programs in manufacturing concepts for internal sales force.
- Managed worldwide business relationship with Marine Midland Bank.
- Led national account team that developed and executed strategic sales plan for customized voice processing systems and integrated voice and data.
BS In Business Administration
Senior Marketing Representative Resume
Headline : Creative, self-motivated and organized professional with 14 years of experience in photography and design, 11 years of diverse experience in communications, documentation, journalism, marketing, and event planning.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Sales, Team Leadership, Basic Computer, Management, Excellent Customer Service.
- Responsible for all communication to residents, bookkeeping duties such as posting rent, making account deposits, and managing resident and vendor accounts.
- Maintained and updated the Windsor Communities website to keep current residents informed and attract new residents.
- Developed and Implemented Marketing Programs Incorporating Direct Mail, Advertising and Competitive Analysis with vendor relations.
- Performed Administrative Tasks such as Credit Reviews and Lease Preparations.
- Trained staff for new property acquisitions and organized offices according to Windsor protocol.
- Fundraised to garner capital for Louisiana Residents Facilitated community forums in New Orleans and surrounding areas to provide eligible residents .
- Coordinated with the Department of Health and Hospitals to educate clients on the changes in Medicare, Medicaid and Mental Health Services such as.
Bachelor Of Science