Senior Product Designer Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented also a stakeholder-oriented UI/UX designer. Over 5 years experience in doing customer-centered design. Years' experience of working in different companies keeps me updated and foreseen what is the current trend and what will be the future trend in this market. Rapid prototyping are strong points.
Skills : Video Editing, Fashion Design, Visual And Branding Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, UI Design.
- Partners closely with a cross-functional team to clearly understand human needs, generate meaningful product ideas and measure the impact of those ideas
- Takes expansive approaches to ideation but pragmatic and iterative approaches to wireframing and prototyping
- Cares deeply about the details and having a high level of fit and finish
- Participates in design critique by sharing and receiving constructive feedback
- Uses storytelling to communicate new, ambitious design concepts to leadership and partners
- Collaborates with engineers to see your interface designs through implementation and shipping
- Identifies reunites for impact, define problems, propose solutions
- Developsproduct design strategies, working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across the team
Jr. Senior Product Designer Resume
Objective : With over 15 years inventing future applications, services and platforms for mobile, automotive, military, smart home, destination attractions and multi-screen environments, To be an innovative and seasoned Sr. Product Designer (UX/UI, Interaction, Visual) and Art Director. He has managed programs and projects - from hiring teams through to providing the final deliverable, has extensive client facing experience, and has championed development teams comprised of engineers, trans disciplinary designers and fabricators.
Skills : Micro Soft Office, Pro-engineer.
- Provided technology based innovation, design, R&D, and consulting services to multiple firms, including General Motors, Intel, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Herman Miller, Sony, The Smithsonian and AFRL.
- Designed the concept for a unique technology-enabled interaction based design concept for the Smithsonian American Art Museum that resulted in the awarding of the project.
- Drove the research, development and production of a vision report for the Library of Congress, and delivered of two prototypical applications for the iPad.
- Led the research, design and prototyped a future mobile device for Intel's mobile division, inclusive of accompanying apps, services, and platform.
- Co-invented the next generation set top box for the streaming of all media for Intel's Home division.
- Directed and designed the in-vehicle UX/UI of future Situational Awareness platforms composed of User Interfaces, motorized LED displays, HUD's, computer servers, and innovative Human Machine Interfaces.
- Implemented in two GM vehicles for testing.
- Designed the UX/UI for Herman Miller's concept - the 'Patient Portal' B2C web product.
Senior Product Designer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Professional & design thinker with 14+ years of experience in product & bra development as well as strategic creative services.To solve problems of any kind. Believe in paying knowledge & experience forward by being more of a mentor than a manager.
Skills : Designing, Management.
- Translated subject matter into concrete design.
- Created design themes, graphics, & Illustrations for product, packaging, advertising collateral, & brand collateral.
- Worked in conjunction with sales & marketing teams on multiple projects through concept, estimation, design, proofing, & production phases.
- Worked in conjunction with web development team to create rich, interactive content for company websites as well as digital collateral.
- Performed market/product research.
- Organized, managed, & scheduled multiple projects.
- Worked with various substrates & printing processes.
- Created product mock-ups & sales presentation collateral.
- Organized & executed photo shoots; scanned, clipped, & corrected photos.
Senior Product Designer I Resume
Headline : Strong work experience in automotive and aerospace engineering product design, tool design, fixture design, structural design, liaison engineering, quality assurance, project coordination, team leadership, technical writing, and data checker. Experienced in coordinating and assisting program management by providing technical advice, process recommendations and locating suppliers for materials and fabricated goods.
Skills : Pro.E, Creo, Design, Engineering.
- Designed and detailed of various airbag restraint systems from component level to assembly level and applied effective cost saving GD&T practices.
- Correlated customer standards with company standards to produce effective envelope level drawings.
- Read/interpreted and manipulated CATIA V4 & V5 (CAD) models to integrate continuous engineering changes and design studies.
- Modeled and, with a team effort, designed Mitsubishi 2007 driver airbag class A surface plastic mold cover using CATIA V5 software.
- Modeled and, with a team effort, designed sheet metal stamping end plates for Toyota Camry passenger airbag housings using CATIA V4 & V5 software.
- Modeled and with a team effort, designed Mitsubishi steering wheel using CATIA V5 software.
- Maintained responsibility for building prototype components and participated in product modification improvement activities using CATIA V4 & V5 and eMATRIX software.
- Performed tolerance studies, analysis and action plans.
- Correlated knowledge base to effectively track progress and overall efficiency and addressed potential issues to ensure expectations were met.
Senior Product Designer II Resume
Headline : Senior Product Designer Professional visual UI/UX designer who enjoys solving problems and designing accessible products.
Skills : Mobile Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, User Experience Design, User Interface Design.
- Extracted product vision from the founder and other stakeholders.
- Worked closely with product managers to distill business requirements.
- Planned and facilitated user research sessions using usertesting.com.
- Identified usability problems, document and translate research findings to improve product designs.
- Worked closely with the development team to drive features from concept to fruition.
- Assisted front-end developers with the UI design and frontend code.
- Built and maintained living design style guide and document reusable components.
- Designed and introduced new company logo, helped refresh brand and suite of product logos.
Senior Product Designer III Resume
Summary : Senior Production designer with extensive design and development experience in automotive electromechanical switches and modules. Recognized for problem solving abilities and paying close attention to fits form and function of moving components. Known for knowledge and subject matter expertise in a variety of processes related to small assembly component product including seat belt buckle switches, ride height sensors, window and door lock modules and various interior convince group IP switches.
Skills : Market Research, Microsoft Office, SalesForce CRM, Logistics Industry.
- Reported directly to the Engineering Manager & Project Engineers.
- Responsible for meeting model year launch objectives for new products.
- Designed piece parts, sub-assemblies, final assemblies, bill of materials, FMEA's, approval of incoming inspection reports.
- Instituted the first drawing control department for D&R.
- Worked duties included issuing, releasing ECN's, obsoleting and storing of previous drawings.
- Released specifications, drawings and all controlling documents through Team center.
- Designed prototype test fixtures for test lab and building prototype assemblies.
- Worked with receiving and accounting to put purchase orders through PRMS.
Asst. Senior Product Designer Resume
Objective : UX Designer with over 15 years of experience in interaction design, usability testing, and user research techniques. Skilled Interaction Designer for Web, Mobile & touch-enabled devices, and Hardware products. Dedicated to being the voice of the user while achieving the best results for each project. Ability to work effectively with business analysts, customers, software developers, visual design, and project management. Practical and hands-on experience as a freelance web designer.
Skills : CAD, GD&T, Mechanical Design, Project Management, Manufacturing Support, Design For Manufacturing.
- Responsible for designing websites and ensuring product usability during all phases of User-Centered Design.
- Worked with end-users and Product Planning to identify user needs and system requirements.
- Defined the user personas, user scenarios, use cases, and task flows.
- Created screen layouts by using low-fidelity mockups in Visio and graphics programs.
- Conducted heuristic evaluations, cognitive walkthroughs, and validated the design concepts through focus group studies.
- Conducted usability tests and improved ease of use based on test results.
- Created detailed Functional Specifications for offshore development teams.
- Evangelized various product development teams on techniques and merits of user-centered design.
Associate Senior Product Designer Resume
Headline : A highly accomplished marketing professional with a track record of success in communication, product development, and special events. Marketing Communications Meeting Planning Sales & Fundraising Product Development Social Media Vendor Negotiations Budgeting & Cost Analysis Project Management Marketing Strategy Relationship Building.
Skills : Marketing, Communications, Product Development, Product Marketing.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams including merchandising, marketing, sourcing and packaging in the development of new and innovative gifts to penetrate a highly competitive market.
- Oversaw the design of gourmet gift baskets and gift packs for 1800Flowers.com, handling in excess of 300 SKUs annually.
- Consistently delivered successful results within tight timeframes.
- Spearheaded the development of a new private label brand of pet gifts, with sales of more than 400k units to leading retailers including Costco Midwest, HomeGoods, T.J.
- Led creative teams in photography, product styling, and overall creative direction for both 1800Baskets.com, and 1800Flowers.com websites and marketing materials.
- Promoted to Senior Product Designer after consistent successes as Product Designer within department.
- Operated many epson/canon/xerox large format printers. Expert level pre-production skills including, preflight, imposition, color correction, & output file setup for flexographic, offset & die making.
Senior Product Designer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Product Designer executes the seasonal design development process for the assigned line or category, from concept to delivery, by creating and executing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales and ensures the timely execution of each stage in the process.
Skills : Good understanding of color science and combinations.
- Collaborates and partners with the Men Design lead to create a line/category that is on trend, sellable and has the Southern Tide brand integrity.
- Researches trends and apply to the Southern Tide brand during the design process.
- Manages the design process from initial sketch to production.
- Ensures top quality in all category products.
- Works closely with design team and Men Design lead to ensure calendar deadlines are met.
- Acts as team lead for assigned staff, delegate appropriate tasks/projects, monitor/measure progress, and provide coaching/training.
- Partners and collaborates with Sourcing team to ensure cost-effective use of materials, trims, etc., used in both categories.
Senior Product Designer Resume
Objective : Engineering & Design Professional - extensive experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, Automation, and Product Design. Expertise in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, Purchasing, Inventory, Quality, and Safety. work well within a team environment and have led many projects to completion while delivering them on time and under budget.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pro/Engineer, Solidworks, Unigraphics/NX.
- Redesigned/Modified cab assembly to meet requirements for new school bus design.
- Designed and developed load-bearing structures to meet FMVSS 216 requirements for school buses.
- Designs developed using Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) Principles.
- Designed fiberglass exteriors for Cab assembly to meet industrial design requirements for class A surfaces.
- Built five proto-type school buses to validate and test designs.
- Developed manufacturing processes to leverage existing facility tooling more efficiently.
- Teamed with manufacturing group to develop tooling and production processes to meet line rate requirements.