Senior Production Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 18 years experience managing/planning high technology manufacturing environments with experience ranging from Production, Production Management to Supply Chain Management. Bring a strong global perspective, strong cross-functional interaction ability, strong accountability for delivering results and solutions, as well as a formidable blend of experience and education.
Skills : SAP APO, Oracle E-Business And Galaxy ERP.
- Coordinates the production activities of all products assembled on first and second shift in Plant 1 (Assembly).
- Works under the direction of the Value Stream Manager to establish the production schedule of all products assembled on all shifts.
- Responsible for supervising hourly personnel, creating and implementing work instructions and procedures and managing the capacity and demands of the production schedule.
- Commits to appropriate ship dates and meeting those commitments through planning, prioritizing and scheduling.
- Establishes shop floor schedule, prioritizing and preparing jobs for assembly and test on the shop floor.
- Reviews orders and project details with the Production Manager and first shift supervision making changes when necessary.
- Conducts a Tier 2 daily accountability meeting which drives accountability while coaching and mentoring working leaders and staff.
- Maintains and improves a visual management system.
- Communicates schedule and project details to employees on the shop floor to ensure proper understanding of requirements for the assembly and test of all products.
Jr. Senior Production Supervisor Resume
Objective : Supervise multiple production lines, filling and materials process. Responsible for production scheduling, inventory management, shipping/receiving, quality control, and monitored safety targets. Managed activities through use of warehouse control labor systems and continual direct follow up. Responsible for proper shipping to all customers to include proper inventory of supplies, equipment and warehouse.
Skills : Excel, Word, SAP, Powerpoint, PLEX.
- Supervised FAB manufacturing operations consisting of up to 35 operators and over 150 major pieces of equipment.
- Oversaw multiple areas in a high-technology clean room environment.
- Served as the leader for various Statistical Process Control (SPC) teams.
- Developed and fostered strong manufacturing teams that attained top productivity performance.
- Department turnaround with no background.
- Hired to turn around an underperforming department.
- Provided increased leadership presence, elevated expectations, established simplified forecasting and tracking tools, improved transparency and responsiveness of supply chain, and championed increased output.
Senior Production Supervisor/Analyst Resume
Objective : Professional production Supervisor assembler with 26+ years' experience in the medical device, research and development, diagnostics, and manufacturing industries. Results oriented leader with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and process efficiency with results that consistently meet customer requirements and expectations.
Skills : Production Supervisor, Fork Lift Driver Certified, Inventory Control Management, OEM Purchasing.
- Oversaw production of dilatation catheters and stents delivery systems to include drug delivery systems while working within a CER under LEAN manufacturing concept.
- Trained operators to DOP's, SOP's, and MPI's.
- Ensured all operators and technicians were up to date on FDA and cGMP regulations.
- Met on a daily basis to report all production issues and needs with upper management.
- Trained and certified 30 operators on R&D projects that went from the R&D phase to full production within a year of project approvals.
- Accomplished through teamwork and specific training on processes and procedures.
- Made daily production schedules using SAP system when product was released to manufacturing.
Senior Production Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Plant Operation and Production Manager with fifteen plus years of experience in industrial and medical gases, food processing and packaging industries in both a union and non-union environment. Excel in a fast paced, high volume environment where change is constant. Core competencies include: Plant Operations Finance Management Regulatory Compliance Capital Expenditure Process Safety Management Food Safety Labor Relations Continuous Improvement Inventory Control Team Work.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft Office, 10 Key, Office Equipment, Clerical, Supervisor.
- Managed all shift activities, manufacturing and material management, and office services, with a staff of four direct reports and a production workforce of 100+ union employees.
- Trained five new supervisors.
- Experienced in a wide range of fresh and frozen baked products.
- Planned, organized, and scheduled all manpower and materials usage on a daily basis.
- Monitored labor costs against production standards and executed remedial action as warranted.
- Reduced the standard allowable waste in the pie line from 8% to 5%.
- Recommended and implemented engineering changes to the pie line, streamlining manpower by 25%.
- Executed a plan that increased production by 20% and reduced the labor force on the pizza line.
- Implemented a course of action which gained 6% production time in the pie line.
Senior Production Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Click to edit summary seasoned Operations Leader with a DoD Security Clearance focused on Operations and/or Human Resource management. Provides managerial support for the implementation & delivery of new consumer healthcare products in a high volume, fast moving organization.
Skills : Inventory management, forklift certified, computer literate.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops and recommends measures to improve production methods and equipment performance.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems including accident reporting, safety rules, and disciplinary action forms.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Develops capital equipment justifications for machine tools and process technology to improve quality, cost, and cycle times.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Trains, evaluates, and reviews all new operators.
- Conducts weekly production meeting with leads and subordinate employees to discuss production needs and personnel issues.
Senior Production Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Key member of Engineering Change groups working side by side with R&D Engineering, Sustaining Engineering, QA/QC, Regulatory, Sales and Marketing ensuring DOE, V&V and process validation protocols were developed and executed per procedure.
Skills : Labor Relations, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Employee Relations.
- Managed production of internally fabricated components, Metal Stamping &Treating, Glue Application, Friction Material/Media Processing.
- Responsible for Friction Plate bonding and Clutch Assembly in Detriot3 OEM, (Ford, Chrysler, GM), & Toyota OEM.
- Led administration of plant wide safety programs and training.
- Led/Supported quality focused investigations, continuous improvement and RCA activities (8D & A3 processes).
- Monitored quality assurance regarding Process Flow, control plan and SPC disciplines.
- Created a production schedule for low volume Aftermarket /OEM requirements.
- Collaborated with Purchasing, Distribution, and Customer Service.
- Used a combination of Visual Manufacturing, MRP, and Lean JIT tools.
- Drove down past due shipments from averaging over $100,000 to < $12,000 (Record Low).
Asst. Senior Production Supervisor Resume
Objective : Result driven professional with nearly 30 years of work experience in diversified manufacturing; 17+ years in the Printed Circuit Boards industry and 12 years in the Auto-Manufacturing. Strengths include supervisory and leadership skills with strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise.
Skills : Manufacturing, Leadership, Microsoft Office, Quality Assurance / Quality Control, Continuous Process Improvement, Root Cause Analysis.
- Responsible for all aspects of drilling processes to optimize quality, productivity and cost.
- Provides direction supervision and support to a staff of 30 direct and 70 indirect hourly employees across 5 shifts operating the 70 Mechanical and 6 Laser NC drilling machines and 4 NC routers.
- Performs minor and routine maintenance, setup and operation of the CNC machines.
- Performs visual and dimensional inspection with knowledge of operating a Mitutoyo CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine), LIXISCOPE (Low Intensity X-ray Imaging Scope) machine, and other inspection and measuring devices.
- Provides approval of First Article with tolerance or alignments that are critical and difficult to obtain.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of the consignment tools/materials.
- Assesses training and certification needs for the development of employee skills.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of the ISO 9000 standards.
- Directly involves in purchasing materials and supplies.
Associate Senior Production Supervisor Resume
Headline : Lead a crew of personnel in the safe, efficient operation of a deep-cycle flooded battery assembly department. Utilize the PLEX system for accounting of components as well as production.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Focus Improvemet Pillar, Continuous Improvement.
- Managed manufacturing and packaging operations for Temozolomide (Temodar) at the University of Iowa.
- Investigated and resolved multiple cGMP issues to maintain production schedule and prevent backorders.
- Implemented improved documentation routing and review system to dramatically reduce documentation errors and batch release cycle times.
- Helped formulate and implement regulatory responses on time.
- Supported validation efforts to improve line speeds and equipment, and reduce defects.
- Implemented bonus programs to improve performance and increase moral.
- Aggressively improved safety environment.
Senior Production Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Production Supervisor in manufacturing to utilize; years of experience in the manufacturing industry. To manage day-to-day production activities.
Skills : Management , Production Management.
- Reported directly to Superintendent.
- Oversaw daily operations of front and rear seat manufacturing lines.
- Supervised 40 union production workers (UAW).
- Inspected product for quality and customer compliance (Chrysler).
- Provided feedback/recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Maintained and projected man hours for union workers.
- Issued discipline and participated in grievance process.
- Responsible for training of all employees for different processes or skill levels.
- Interviewed and recommended hiring of new employees.
Senior Production Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Supervisor or General Manager. Ability Summary Experienced with planning, directing, and coordinating the operations of companies and public and private sector organizations. Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Taproot.
- Reviewed processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Directed and coordinated production, processing, distribution, and marketing activities of industrial organizations.
- Developed and implemented production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Reviewed operations and conferred with technical and administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Hired, trained, evaluated, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Enforced safety and sanitation regulations.
- Directed and coordinated activities of employees engaged in the production and processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine operators.
- Conferred with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within and between departments.
- Planned and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.