Site Coordinator II Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. A dependable individual with a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem-solving skills.
Skills : Outstanding Community Leader, Newsletter Writing, Strong Interpersonal, Accurate Money Handling, Merchandising, MS Office, Payment Processing, Inventory Management, Strategic Thinker, Time Management, First Aid, and CPR Certified, and Multi-tasking Ability.
- Supporting 2 classroom teachers in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum for a group of 12 preschoolers.
- Organizing small groups of children while transitioning to and from outdoor play.
- Administering medication and minor first aid to sick and injured students.
- Communicating regularly with parents about daily activities and behaviors.
- Offering parents detailed daily reports that outlined their child's day.
- Maintaining daily records of children's individual activities, behaviors, meals, and naps.
- Maintaining a child-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
- Identifying early warning signs of emotional and developmental problems in children.
- Engaging with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- Managing general housekeeping duties including feeding, diapering, resting, cleanup, etc.
Assistant Site Coordinator Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Highly skilled and meticulous auditor with exceptional attention to detail and abilities in performing complex accounting reviews. Able to work well independently with little to no supervision or as a member of a professional accounting and auditing team. Superb skills in explaining complex financial information to all levels of staff and management in a clear and accessible manner.
Skills : Computer Proficient With Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Internet, Triwest Health Care, Care Radius, CRM, SQMS Quality Control Analyst, Verizon In contact Call Review Medical Term, ICD-9, ICD-10, and OSHA.
- Providing administrative assistance to the site medical director, scheduling assistance and contributes to the efficiency of the patient chart flow & billing processes.
- Essential duties and responsibilities - coordinating the professional billing process to include the following: records activity from physicians rounding sheets on a daily basis.
- Generating unbatched discharge report to ensure that all unbatched charts are identified and submitted to RTI for billing.
- Reviewing charts for completeness for the following: patient demographics and insurance information.
- Reviewing the charts for completion of documentation including all applicable progress notes, physician orders, dictations, and MD signature.
- Checking all chart components for legibility of any portion that is a copy of the original data medical record completion to include: history & physical (either dictated or handwritten).
- Interacting with site medical director, client services manager, national medical director, and director of documentation & education for documentation problem-solving lack of compliance, and quality assurance.
- Assisting hospital personnel and RTI/Emcare personnel in the resolution of billing inquiries and patient complaints related to the billing process.
- Notifying and assisting the site medical director in resolving medical complaints.
- Serving as an effective liaison amongst the patients, RTI, the inpatient services division and the hospital medical and nursing staff.
Onsite Coordinator Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Having outstanding secretarial skills and the ability to remain organized whilst working under pressure. Possessing a natural ability to put people at ease, work as part of a team and also keep track of a doctor's busy diary. Can deal confidently with hospital consultants and other senior medical staff whilst, managing important administrative and secretarial tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Networking, Filing, Fax, Account Management, Office Management, Office Administration, and Management.
- Collecting and reviewing all patient insurance benefit information, to the degree authorized by the sop of the program.
- Providing assistance to physician office staff and patients to complete and submit all necessary insurance forms and program applications.
- Completes and submits all necessary insurance forms and electronic claims to process the claims in a timely manner as required by all third party payers.
- Effectively utilizing various means for collections, including but not limited to phone, fax, mail, and online methods.
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Maintaining frequent phone contact with provider representatives, third party customer service representatives, pharmacy staff, and case managers.
- Processes any necessary insurance/patient correspondence, provides all necessary documentation required to expedite payments.
- This includes demographic, authorization/referrals, national provider identification (NPI) number, and referring physicians.
- Coordinating with inter-departmental associates to obtain appropriate medical records as they relate to the reimbursement process and maintains confidentiality in regards to patient account status and the financial affairs of clinic/corporation.
- Communicating effectively to payers and/or claims clearinghouse to ensure accurate and timely electronically filed claims.
Assistant Site Coordinator Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a/an position within a company or organization in which I am able to utilize my skills and previous work experience. A company that provides both a challenge and an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : JD Edwards, Microsoft Words, Excel, Sap, ISO Documentation Tennessee, Early Childhood Training, Alliance Certificate, First Aid Certification, ESD Trained, and CPR Certification.
- Providing direction, instructions, and guidance to a group of individuals, who can also be known as a team for the purpose of achieving a certain goal.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities, preparing schedules and outlining duties prepare and submit reports on individual and overall performance.
- Revising procedures, identify issues in efficiency and suggest ways of improvement.
- Preparing all personnel documentation perform orientation of new employees, prepare reports for employee payroll and time cards.
- Maintaining contacts with customer's leaders and analyze requirements and service quality and sort out any relevant issues.
- Assisting employees in check-ins, training, and management of associate employees and documents all future requirements.
- Maintaining knowledge on current staffing pattern and foresee future staff requirement to facilitate timely recruitment.
- Performing an interview on potential candidates to analyze the behavioral pattern and carry out relevant background checks to understand suitability for employment.
Site Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Well organized, dependable and reliable person. Enjoy working alone or as a team player, open to learning new ideas. Eager to demonstrate my performance in the work duties assign. Will be an asset to your organization, facility due to the administrative skills, an experience I have obtained through my work history.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office, Contract Management, Procurement, Customer Service, ICD-0 Coding, CPT Coding and Typing At 50 Wpm.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the program, including, but not limited to, personnel, activities, and general program operation.
- Coordinating and monitoring program activities to assure quality programming maintain an inviting, safe, orderly environment for student programming in consultation with the administration, program staff, and students, provide day-to-day oversight of programs and after-school staff.
- Acquiring and coordinating program equipment, materials, facilities, nutrition.
- Planning and executing the daily routine of the program at the school site for the program staff.
- Reviewing the performance of program staff employees and provide suggestions, demonstrations, and assistance for improvement, as needed.
- Administrative duties collect and forward roster attendance, timesheets, material requests, evaluations, and attendance data to the program manager according to established procedures and timelines complete all required reports and submit them daily and weekly reports as well.
- Checking email daily to ensure that program updates and communication are reviewed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate daily attendance of meals obtains each day by students.
- Recording daily numbers for daily reports maintain an open line of communication with school-day teachers and other faculty.
- Implementing corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
Functional Lead & Onsite Coordinator Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Site coordinator. A team-oriented leader who listens to the needs of others while effectively helping them to solve problems. Enjoys being part of a dynamic team while striving to uphold company standards by contributing immaculate work ethic. Always looking to grow personally and professionally while helping others to do the same. Finding a position with a company that will require me to utilize my skills and abilities to ensure the company's success.
Skills : Effective Communicator, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving Organized, Quick Learner, Adapt To Situations, Delegate Tasks, Take Instruction, and Time Management.
- Planning exciting, creative and educational activities that appeal to the individual interest of the children in the program and meet their development needs physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually.
- Supervising and implementing planned activities that provide children with the opportunity to make choices, including obtaining all equipment and supplies needed.
- Utilizing positive guidance techniques and treat children with warmth, respect, acceptance, and friendliness to foster the development of positive self-esteem.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with the administrative, secretarial, and custodial staff at the public school host site.
- Supervising group and activity leaders, substitutes, specialists and volunteers in conjunction with the Rocco before and after school program director.
- Distributing and collecting forms to parents and forward to the Rocco office.
- Complete and submit on a regular basis reports needed for the administration of the program, including attendance record, inventory reports, and evaluations.
- Following the procedure for maintaining a safe environment and implement first aid and/or medical emergency procedures when needed.
- Representing organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
- Providing training for staff to keep them well informed on subjects that are needed to improve job performance.
Assistant Site Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Construction Site Coordinator with 12 years of extensive experience in construction management, process evaluation, and cost-benefit analysis. Effectively plans to organize and directs activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Directs and supervises workers to ensure top team performance. Dedicated to building relationships with customers by providing attention to contract and specification details while delivering excellent service and creative solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Stellar Customer Service, Type 60 Wpm, Faxing, Copying, Multi-line Phones, NextGen, and RPMs.
- Oversaw integration of process tools, process ventilation, and conveyor systems.
- Monitored contractor installation quality and adherence to specification, codes, and practices.
- Coordinated the accumulation, dissemination, and resolution of quality issues with process equipment.
- Aided project estimators in the resolution of contractor pricing; confirmed actual work, the scope of the job, the material used, and equipment required.
- Participated in meetings related to installation progress, schedule review and integration of conveyor information with other engineering disciplines to coordinate schedules and activities.
- Lead engineering, installation, commissioning, and quality control objectives for process equipment with specific emphasis on the conveyor equipment.
- Directed site personnel in engineering, development, installation, commissioning, and quality assurance of process equipment initiatives.
- Analyzed engineering drawings and collated engineering source comments on drawings to minimize engineering delays, impact to fabrication schedules, installation inefficiencies; deliver quality production facility with integrity and safety to end-user.
- Perform personnel duties, such as hiring staff and evaluating work performance.
- Provided a positive role model to youth within the philosophy of the YMCA standards and expectations.
Functional Lead & Onsite Coordinator Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Seeking to obtain employment in a responsible, challenging position that will allow me to use my education and work experience to advance as a leader in my career and allow me to provide an asset and be of value to the company.
Skills : Recruiting, Data Entry, Customer Service, Program Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, Typing, Faxing, Copying, and Multi-line Phones.
- Maintaining the facility on the heights in the hood river; supervising 14 dd/idd individuals as well as 4 staff members.
- Oversee a soft skills training class, by ensuring that the curriculum is focused on the individual's needs of obtaining community employment.
- Ensuring that the 4 staff I oversee are following the company and state procedures by overseeing documentation is done correctly.
- In charge of scheduling community outings and ensuring all parties are making it to and from their destinations safely.
- Attending the meeting with odds providers; to constantly revise plans to ensure the individuals we serve are receiving the utmost care possible.
- Arranging meetings with various parties, daily filing, and daily billing for our individuals.
- Responsible for my 4 staff's timesheets to ensure they are correct and they are paid properly.
- Worked to establish positive relationships with all program participants and their families.
- Establishing work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Assessing, analyzing data to monitor progress, and created individualized instructional reading plans to ensure effective instruction.
Site Coordinator III Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Seeking to work for a progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides the best opportunity to grow and utilize my potential to the fullest to achieve the organization's goal while achieving my personal goals.
Skills : Program Management, Administration, Strategic Planning, Construction, Leadership, Management, Public Speaking, Customer Relations, Customer Service, and Retail.
- Ensuring that the springboard mission and vision of increasing academic achievement are being adhered to.
- Supervising and coordinating teachers and teacher assistants on-site and will ensure that they are operating the springboard model.
- Meeting with school administration on a regular basis to make certain that the after-school program is supporting the school's mission.
- Ensuring that the program is adhering to the springboard model program is running per approved program schedule.
- Ensuring that state ratios are adhered to and are based on student attendance.
- Communicating with parents face facing and by sending out monthly newsletters.
- Ensuring that all administrative functions are completed, including all state licensing related paperwork.
- Providing a positive role model to youth within the philosophy of the YMCA standards and expectations.
- Working to establish positive relationships with all program participants and their families.
- Transporting elementary and middle school-aged children to various school locations by passenger van and shuttle bus.
Site Coordinator II Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Site Coordinator. Ethical hard-working advocate for those in the special needs community. In the private sector, I have always demonstrated a passion for customer service which has benefitted customer and employer alike. These experiences have allowed me to better serve the client, customer and parent/guardian in my current career at Candeo.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, General Office Equipment, Windows, SPSS, Bilingual - English And Spanish, Money Handling, Customer Service, Data Entry, Telephone, and Team Leader.
- Assisting/advocating for 7 hourly clients and a site location in accomplishing goals as established in life plans.
- Demonstrating the ability to assist in accomplishing client goals asset in a life plan.
- Advocating for and assisted a client in developing a basketball clinic for area youth.
- Supporting clients in finding a roommate and researching for a place to reside.
- Acting as a liaison between landlords, payees, parents/guardians, and clients.
- Supporting a client in obtaining a social security card, birth certificate, and photo identification.
- Conducting documentation on clients accomplishing goals set by the life plan conducted administrative duties such as billing, auditing, updating life plans and employee scheduling.
- Maintaining a sign-in log, student attendance sheet, and meal count records.
- Recognizing and react quickly to problems and stop undesirable activity quickly.