Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to maximize strong communication and organizational skills, strong background in training, leadership and Coaching and the ability to assist and work well with others.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Computer, Communication, Organization, Multi-Tasking, Hiring.
- Provided case management and protective services to children in foster care and intact families.
- Conducted monthly visits with clients in their contracted placements or home to assess for safety and well-being.
- Counseled and interviewed families and individuals to determine needs assessments.
- Referred clients for mental health, medical, and educational services based on need.
- Provided referrals for community resources.
- Monitored service delivery to clients.
- Completed comprehensive family assessments.
Master Of Social Work
Sr. Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that allows utilizing the ability to complete a heavy caseload in a timely manner while assisting families and individuals.
Skills : Technical Software: Microsoft Office SuiteOperating Systems: Windows.
- Prepared and maintained statistical records on all services provided and prepares monthly statistical reports.
- Facilitated and participated in meetings with families, attorneys, educational staff, therapist, healthcare staff, and social workers.
- Completed documentation for clients to obtain Medicaid waivers.
- Testified in court proceeding regarding guardianship, custody and findings of investigations.
- Maintained a caseload of 30 or more reports according to agency policy and participate in court proceedings all evaluation results have been "Exceeds Standards".
- Independently conducted a variety of field examinations and interviews and follow-up examinations as needed.
- Assessed every family based on information obtained from interviews, medical reports, psychological evaluations, law enforcement, and collateral contacts.
Masters In Counseling
Jr. Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : Social Service Caseworker is responsible for the coordination of all social service needs and referral to external agencies.
Skills : Assessment and service delivery, crisis intervention, Treatment planning, grant writing and proofreading, business consulting, public speaking.
- Managed/investigated a full child protective services and foster care caseload.
- Monitored children and families through monthly face to face contacts.
- Developed and implemented individualized service plans to meet the needs of the family.
- Linked families to community resources.
- Facilitated thirty day to six month case plan reviews.
- Arranged and review implemented services for the families monthly.
- Provided monthly written report to document the status of the case.
Bachelor Of Social Work
Asst. Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : To obtain employment with a reputable business or organization that rewards initiative and achievement. Offering skills and experience and seek to add growth in career. Eager to learn and better skills to add value to the business or organization where choose to dedicate career.
Skills : Caseworker, Customer Service, Childcare.
- Cooperatively worked with families and outside agencies.
- Completed documentation within the set timeframe for agency and court proceedings.
- Updated paper and electronic case files weekly.
- Completed IV-E Medicaid initial and review determinations for children in foster care.
- Served as one of three forensic interviewers co-located at the National Children's Advocacy Center.
- Investigated all cases in conjunction with law .
- Worked the assessment/investigation for each case assigned.
Master's In Social Work
Associate Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : People oriented, focused, and knowledgeable human resources professional with experience and a proven ability to lead others while overseeing day-to-day operations. Highly adept in managing large-scale projects in addition to maintaining positive communication with co-workers at multiple levels within the organization, vendors, and customers.
Skills : Typing 50 Wpm Conversant in Spanish Proficient In Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Communication Punctual Positive Attitude.
- Mediated among legal, medical, law enforcement, educational and mental health professionals.
- Responsible for contact and interview all parties involved.
- Responsible for get appropriate forms signed and faxed in order to obtain any records necessary such as medical records.
- Responsible for interaction with clients and work done on cases in our computer system.
- Responsible for answer phone calls and emails.
- Responsible for law enforcement or court involvement we work alongside those authorities.
- Able to close some cases with a definitive outcome.
M.S. In Foundations Of Education
Social Service Caseworker III Resume
Summary : To obtain a rewarding and challenging position with a progressive organization where experience and abilities will enable to make a strong immediate contribution and allow the opportunity for personal and professional advancement.
Skills : Computer, Team Leadership, Inventory, Management Experience, Production.
- Maintained a caseload of approximately thirty open investigations.
- Able to link to our ongoing services unit and coordinate those services for the clients that need it.
- Completed investigations of child abuse and/or neglect, removing children from their homes as needed.
- Participated in juvenile, criminal and domestic court hearings by preparing court reports and/or giving sworn testimony.
- Responsible for co-leading Group Preparation and Selection classes to prospective foster and adoptive parents.
- Licensed foster homes and day care homes.
- Completed home studies for adoptive resources, foster homes, independent adoptions, juvenile court and interstate compact for the placement of children.
Bachelor Of Science
Social Service Caseworker II Resume
Objective : An optimistic approach in healthcare and a passionate interest in specialization of children. Having the competence to offer an affectionate personality to others, and ensure exceptional patient care.
Skills : Technology, Human Resources.
- Maintained a caseload of foster homes, day care homes and adoptive resources insuring they met and maintained the minimum standards set forth by the State.
- Conducted a monthly meeting for foster teens to teach them independent living.
- Maintained an ongoing adult protective service caseload to insure clients are not at risk for abuse or neglect and to prevent or delay institutional placement.
- Responsible for assisting those that contacted the agency for various types of assistance and finding the resources to assist them.
- Developed a social service plan for a select caseload in child protective services, day care.
- Investigated abuse and neglected cases.
- Accurately and appropriately determined their strengths, needs, safety issues, risk factors, family dynamics, and functioning levels.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Social Service Caseworker I Resume
Headline : Career objective is to obtain a challenging career opportunity which would utilize academic background and further assist to gain experience, employ excellent interpersonal skills as well as enable to make a positive contribution.
Skills : Microsoft Windows Vista, Publisher, Fax,various Other Office Standard Office Machines.
- Interviewed and investigated clients individually, in families, or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems, to determine what services are required to meet their needs.
- Evaluated personal characteristics and home conditions of foster home or adoption applicants.
- Maintained case history records and prepare reports.
- Served as liaisons between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, and other contacts, to help children who face problems such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty.
- Consulted with parents, teachers, and other school personnel to determine causes of problems such as truancy and misbehavior, and to implement solutions.
- Addressed legal issues, such as child abuse and discipline, assisting with hearings and providing testimony to inform custody arrangements.
- Provided, found, or arranged for support services, such as child care, homemaker service, prenatal care, substance abuse treatment, job training, counseling, or parenting classes, to prevent more serious problems from developing.
Lead Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : Achieve a challenging position within your company that will allow to learn new technologies and skills while utilizing prior experiences to advance beyond abilities currently, and also to build a strong business relationship with the company and clients and go beyond expectations to excel within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Professional Packet, Windows XP, 7 And Earlier Versions, Vista.
- Administered weekly commodity distribution.
- Recommended temporary foster care and advise foster or adoptive parents.
- Provided services to children and families as outlined in their individualized service and treatment plans.
- Provided case management services.
- Responsible for providing services and resources in efforts of reunification and permanency.
- Prepared court reports in a timely manner for court.
- Responsible for maintaining a caseload of seven to fourteen patients.
Bachelor's In Human Development
Social Service Caseworker Resume
Summary : Licensed, highly motivated, and experienced social work professional seeking a full-time position in the field of social services requiring a qualified professional with an exemplary record of academic achievement, relevant work experience, and the proven ability to work well with diverse populations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Works, Alacourt, Alafile, Pacer.
- Responsible for conducting psychosocial assessments of each patient as well as providing individual and family counseling.
- Implemented court procedures as well as discharge and referral processes for patients.
- Provided discharge planning for nursing home placement, foster home/assisted living placement, transfers to other medical facilities.
- Arranged for home health care visits, hospice, APS and CPS intervention and durable medical equipment.
- Provided interviewing, in-patient counseling, grief counseling, emergency room counseling, short-term problem solving and local resource agency liaison.
- Prepared social service assessment using information obtained from patients medical chart, staffing with physicians, nurses and other patient care team members.
- Assisted patients in completing a Living Will, Medical Power of Attorney and medical indigent financial aid applications.
BS In Human Development