Social Service Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of professional experience field of Public Service with emphasis managed Healthcare Industry , Government Programs. Extensive medical knowledge in adjudication, claims case management with the purpose of enhancing Medicaid and Medicare membership health services that resulted better care options, increased cost containment, company revenue.
Skills : Communication , Analytical And Research , Organizational , Interpersonal , Problem Solving .
- Responsible explaining and facilitating Social Security Administration (SSA) Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) application process to plan.
- Reviewed eligibility criteria, evaluated and substantiated medical history document case , provide advocacy and guidance through all levels of application.
- Coordinated additional members case management services needed through collaboration within company's health service department.
- Made referrals to Children's Medical Services.
- Followed all regulatory requirements and ensured member's confidentiality.
- Created and maintained training module; consistently provided inservice training and monthly newsletter to department to provide additional insight about disability process, medical and ruling updates.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME), mentor and team leader.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication Arts
Sr.Social Service Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Social Service Specialist with experience in industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure multiple projects, and would excel in collaborative environment which your company prides itself.
Skills : Therapeutic Communication, Communications Essentials Navigating Conversations,Crisis Intervention and referral Process,.
- Followed up with community ID team regarding clients.
- Completed separation summary at time resident discharge.
- Updated weekly report for weekly placement meeting.
- Also briefly served Mental Health Administrator III prior to leaving Dev.
- Prepared light refreshments and gave small present to each person.
- Tried to spend as much time as possible with each of my residents.
- Provided social services for vulnerable adults and their families.
Bachelor's In Social Work And Bible
Jr.Social Service Specialist Resume
Summary : More than ten years of Social Work experience working with populations from children, families, and aging adults.Managing aggressive Behaviors, Abuse and Neglect, Adolesent Depression and suicide, Addiction Counselor Ethics.
Skills : Social Services For Families And Children.
- Provided consultative services to Social Service Workers/Clinicians.
- Assisted clients in accessing needed services.
- Constructed Safety Plans, Aftercare Plans and Case Plans with clients and clients' family members.
- Collaborated with community agencies.
- Filed court appeals , court appearances.
- Completed of continuous quality assessment for individual case files.
- Completed monthly reports.
Master's Of Social Work In Social Work
Asst.Social Service Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking challenging career position Social Work, Social Services, Child Protective Services, Youth Counselor, Parenting counselor, any psychology related positions utilizing acquired skills, experience ,training. Availability date: anytime.
Skills : Trauma Seminars, 2 Week Training At Edgewood Center, 2 Weeks Training At Aces.
- Performed assessments with foster children within Portland metropolitan and adjacent areas for large scale NIMH funded randomized control trial testing efficacy intervention that facilitates relationships for siblings living foster care.
- Contacted parents, arrange appointments, report findings via computer and coordinate related activities.
- Went to multiple foster homes to perform assessments with children and their siblings and gather additional information from their foster parents , legal guardians when was needed; for example when was working with child with suicidal ideation.
- Responsible for contacting parents scheduling meeting time, picking up kids from home or school, decide where assessment is going to done, prepare packets with all info we needed and read all data, reports about children's situation, their emotionally , mentally health before we could perform assessment.
- Required lot attention to detail, patience and quick decision making skills when confronted with sensitive ,challenging situations.
- Proved to emotionally unstable, had difficulty controlling behavior, was angry, hyperactive so passive that would not respond questions.
- Assisted in evaluating process improvements by streamlining work flow and provided ideas to remediate processing quality measures.
Certificate In Adult Foster Care Homes
Associate.Social Service Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain position that encourages professional growth , enhances skill level. use education better lives people and positive influence in community.
Skills : Case Managment, Counseling, Community Liasion, Training, Public Speaker.
- Completed resident assessments per state regulation , policy.
- Assisted in orientation process for new employees.
- Assisted with admission process.
- Completed and maintained grievance/concern documentation.
- Provided education and support to families.
- Assisted in organizing family groups, i.e.
- Supported Group, Family Council Update and maintain care plans per facility protocol.
Associate Of Science
Social Service Specialist III Resume
Headline : Driven, family oriented individual. Detail-oriented, responsive, and accessible community resources and its members. Sensitive cultural differences and cultural barriers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks Pro, ADP, Kronos, Paychex, Dictaphone.
- Completed and documented HRICs (high risk investigative consults - using HRIC protocol), maintained HRIC log.
- Tracked/assigned investigative transfers to ongoing units, Hardin County only.
- Assigned ICPC and ongoing courtesy transfers.
- Resolved complaint calls within 48 hours: discussed concerns complainant; discussed concerns assigned FSOS, and worker and SRAA.
- Provided mentoring coaching staff , supervisors provide necessary skills for success working with families attending monthled team meetings to cover SOP/best practice/TWIST concerns; noting any trends repetitive team needs that may require individual team training/coaching/mentoring; providing the training/coaching/mentoring.
- Used CQI tool, completed monthly case reviews , provided feedback to FSOS(s) and worker(s).
- Attended/participated/provided information at various TDPs (Truancy Diversion Programs).
Bachelor Of Science In Psychology
Social Service Specialist II Resume
Objective : Obtain position social, psychological, educational services setting. Experience 2011-present Georgia Dept. Human Services, Division Aging Adult Protective Services/Protection & Placement Specialist Receives , investigates reports of abuse, neglect, and exploitation disabled adults, elder persons in timely and thorough manner.
Skills : Type 60 Wpm, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
- Provided Child Protection Services using skilled social work techniques/intervention , case management for abusive families.
- Participated in investigations w/ Law Enforcement determined Child Abuse Protocol.
- Managed caseload approximately 30-40 ongoing protective service cases providing marriage, individual, budget, employability counseling for clients.
- Consulted with District Attorney, Law Enforcement, Schools, Health Dept., Mental Health agencies provide appropriate services clients.
- Prepared legal documents such petitions, complaints, and subpoenas for abuse cases presented court.
- Testified criminal and juvenile court when subpoenaed legal counsel.
- Followed and satisfied all safety case plan requirements and recommendations , judge.
B.S. In Psychology
Social Service Specialist I Resume
Objective : Professional, ability , communicate with teams and leadership on levels; ability multitask, assess priorities and coordinate work activities with changing demands, competently handle variety of activities with accuracy in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; attention detail and conscientious quality work product; time management and organization.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Provided short-term case management services to pregnant and parenting students, assist with locating child care, health services, and accessing community resources.
- Collaborated with community service providers and campus staff key problem areas and developed, implemented plan address the needs of students.
- Presented students topics such , developing healthy relationships & positive parenting, identifying quality childcare providers, and college opportunities.
- Visited homes high school and middle school students and their families who struggling adjust academically, emotionally, or socially to the school environ- ment.
- Provided crisis counseling students and their families needed.
- Acted liaison for youth accessing free low cost childcare through Texas Workforce Commission.
- Made referrals and utilized community resources for resident's needs.
Masters Of Science In Social Work
Lead Social Service Specialist Resume
Headline : Obtain occupation Human Service Worker prominent facility with opportunities for advancement and education.
Skills : Public Speaking/Toastmasters International.
- Pointed Click Care, Assessments, MDS, PASARR, UDA's, Care Mapping, Care conferences, assigning rooms, setting up home health's, DME's, Initiating contacts with Area Agency Aging (AAA).
- Helped resident save his home from being placed on market for back taxes.
- Helped not just resident but families adjust placing their family members in facility.
- Carried a Foster Care load and developed reunification plans which prepared family/child to be reunified.
- Attended/participated on internal committees.
- Tracked and monitored FTMs completed within 90 calendar days prior to the child's exit as reflected in management reports.
- Provided discharge planning to ensure a smooth transition to the community.
Bachelor Of Science In Human Development And Family Studies
Social Service Specialist Resume
Objective : Hard-working individual with proven leadership and organizational skills. dedicated team player who can relied upon. would like opportunity advance efficiently and productively. looking to gain long term employment with company, so can exemplify experience and knowledge; also advance in position that allows for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Excellent verbal and written Great organizational Dependable with a proven track record of completing reports and assessments Adept at designing plans of care.
- Provided support patients and their families who have been admitted into hospice program.
- Identified and assessed emotional, physical, social and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
- Provided emotional support, grief counseling, coping skill development, education life decision making ,advance directive preparation.
- Initiated referrals to community services and resources needed.
- Identified, assessed and provided comprehensive treatment meet all clinical and psychosocial patient needs.
- Provided psychosocial diagnosis, assessment and treatment of psychosocial issues through social case management.
- Provided individual and family counseling, consultation, education prevention and environmental restructuring to promote maximum benefits from end of life care.
Master In Clinical Social Work