Technical Software Consultant Resume
- Supported the Inside and Outside Sales Team by providing technical presentations, briefings, complete RFI's & RFP's and Proof of Concepts for prospective clients of the BMC Incontrol Suite of products.
- Designed customized solutions for customers to implement in their unique environment.
- Performed both formal and individualized training for customers and partners.
- Provided support and problem resolution and developed custom upgrade solutions and assistance for customers migrating from previous software releases to newer ones.
- Supported 15+ Account Managers assisting in their Sales Cycle by giving WebEx's, responding to RFI's, RFP's, and doing Proofs-of-concept at customer's facility.
- Created custom migration plans for customers and assisted with the migration process to ensure the successful upgrade of software by coordinating with our support and development teams.
- Gave custom briefings/presentations for C-Level corporate prospects interested in enterprise software solutions providing information and hands-on experience of solutions.
Independent Software Consultant Resume
Headline : Independent Software Consultant with 5 plus years of experience, primarily in backend development. Adopted various technologies over the years and have collaborated closely with people from diverse backgrounds. Experienced in the Analysis and Development of Java, J2EE applications. Extensively worked on Core Java, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate and JDBC, Spring Boot, REST web services, JSON, Junit-5.
Skills : Epic software, Credentialing, Data Entry, Mapping Computer Software, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Kronos, ETIMS Systems, Management, Communication
- Participated in a Backup Portal web application project using Spring 3, MongoDB, JBoss, J2EE, HTML, JSP, CSS, jQuery.
- Implemented feature of Bing style pagination and Google-style suggestion (autocomplete), Email notification, XLS export, and other frontend features and backend business logic.
- Assigned by LTI, working as a consultant for General Electric Global Research on the Contract Analysis Tool web application, using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, WSDL, Eclipse, Oracle DB & MVC pattern.
- Created and implemented several web service clients from WSDL using the callback asynchronous invocation model, implemented thread pool for parallel invocation and handling response, integrated the client into another web application.
- Used sophisticated query to update table and data of database (Oracle) used by the application.
- Determined methods for the technical realization of given business logic requirements in collaboration with business analysts.
- Detect some important technical issues related to spring settings, architectural structure, and thread models in existing applications using reverse engineering into UML models.
Masters of Science
Software Consultant II Resume
Skills : C/C++ Development, C#, Visual Basic, Websphere, Java, Java Script, HTML, IBM Lombardi
- Authored Test Requirements, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Unit Level Test Strategy & reports for 510K Submission.
- Served as a Team Member/Technical Lead of the Retrospective Evaluation Team for the retrospective evaluation of the Oxygen Level Sensors Provided regulatory compliance guidance for software applications.
- Lead, performed, consulted & provided leadership for the QSR System/Record implementation.
- Wrote and executed Validation Plan, URS, FRS, RTMs (Requirements Trace Matrix), IQs and PQs for packaging/assembly lines, which included validation of PLC's, Vision Systems, Operating Systems/Networks, COTS software packages, Micro Controllers, Configurable software packages (SCADA, LAS and MRP), as well as Custom Built Systems.
- Performed Requirements Analysis, in order to, understand the user needs for Oxygen Level Sensors Facilitated Test Readiness discussion sessions with users, analyzed information from users, survey FDA/customer responses, and user behavior on internal and FDA web sites Developed system test requirements based on user and functional needs.
- Supported the test architecture for web-based "telemetry applications" for the Pacemakers for physician monitoring.
- Validated and verified the satisfaction of requirements for Software Design & Unit Level Testing.
Bachelor Of Arts
Junior Software Consultant Resume
Objective : Junior Software Consultant experienced in development life cycle phases like requirement study, impact analysis, development, and testing. Seeking employment with a company where one can succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment while building upon the success of the company to experience advancement opportunities.
Skills : Java, J2EE, Open Market content server, XML, DOM, SAX, Apache Tiles, iPlanet, Oracle, SQL Stored procedures, JBuilder, SQL Navigator, and CVS
- Serviced more than 10 clients and delegated work amongst the team while assuring that deadlines were met in a timely manner.
- Performed Build Testing for QRA(Quorum Revenue Accounting), QCA(Quorum Cost Accounting)/QCFS(Quorum Core Financial Systems)and assuring that each function of the application was operating effectively before applying the build to the client.
- Created QCA/QCFS application walkthroughs, explaining all necessary configuration changes for resolving application issues.
- Proficiently executed numerous scripts within SQL SERVER to assist with issues the client encountered within the QCA/QCFS application.
- Displayed functional knowledge of the QCA/QCFS application through dialogue with the client explaining what various parts of the application's intent and purpose are.
- Exhibited excellent client service through various client meetings discussing the agenda for the week and suggesting potential enhancements for the client.
- Performed research/estimate on numerous QCA/QCFS application issues the client faced while communicating necessary solutions and estimated time constraints for completion.
- Created Crystal Reports and SSRS reports for the clients that needed reports put together to analyze their data.
Bachelor Of Science
Software Consultant - Contract Resume
Objective : Around 2 plus years of experience as a Software Consultant in Information Technology with UNIX and Middleware Engineering, Design, Build and Operational support for Infrastructure Management. Good analysis, communication, administration, team coordination, and interpersonal skills. Strong experience in scripting/programing language (Perl, Python, Bash shell, Java, SQL/PLSQL). Experience in Technical Leads, Project management, and People management.
Skills : Java, J2EE, Servlet, JCLASS, JSP, Struts, EJB, Web Logic, JMail, JNDI, LDAP, Tomcat, Netscape Enterprise Web Server, Applets, Sybase, Oracle 8.1, and Ant
- Integrated Maven with Shell scripts created in Bash to automate the deployments for the Java-based applications Managed the deployment activities for multiple server instances by enabling password less ssh communication between the servers and utilizing the sync utility in the shell scripts.
- Enhanced Corporate Action DB API for improved flexibility and performance Maintained internal business systems and applications for retail stores globally; troubleshooting network performance issues related to DNS, load balancing, wireless and ACLs.
- Installed, administered and configured Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
- Hands-on experience on CI tools like JENKINS/HUDSON Developed build scripts using ANT and Migrated to MAVEN as the build tools for the creation of the build artifacts like war or ear files.
- Managed branching and Merging in a multi-project environment.
- Managed the entire Release Communication and Co-ordination process.
- Used Atlassian products like JIRA for issue tracking and code integration to plan and collaboration, used Dev tools to host, review, test, and deploy team's Git and Mercurial code.
Bachelor Of Science
Software Consultant - Intern Resume
Objective : Growth-driven, seasoned, and innovative IT Software Consultant with IT experience including managing various software development applications and a Masters's degree in IT Management along with PMP certification in Project Management from PMI. Demonstrated commendable project management expertise and resource management capabilities with business-focus and efficient management of people, projects, and knowledge management.
- Written SQL scripts for back end processes and worked on packages and procedures using PL/SQL.
- Coded complex Business logic to decision credit limits and build virtually any kind of offer or a group of offers real-time to the customers when they call in to activate their cards.
- Interacted with users directly as part of requirements gathering, design and production support, and enhancements.
- Incorporated a lot of conveniences and automated features that saved the users a lot of time and effort and minimized the scope for any data set up errors.
- Coded extensive validation and intuitive features, which earned the system reputation for being reliable, scalable and flexible and enabled other lines of businesses to consider using the application with little or no change.
- Proactively built in a few reports that would enable the users and audit teams to review and verify set up data and other metrics before customers activate their cards.
- Participated in the system integration testing with other systems and developed test cases and training documents for the users.
Master Of Science
Software Consultant/ Programmer Analyst Resume
Objective : Software Consultant/ Programmer Analyst with extensive experience in software development and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). Extensive extensive experience in C/C++/C#.NET and ADO.NET. Experience in client and server side programming using C++. Multi-threading, Inter Process communication and Distributed system programming in C# (XML, Complex Event Processing, Message Queue, Message Pipes and ADO.NET), Docker, Containers. Web services (HttpHandler).
Skills : Web Development, Android, MySQL, C#, JIRA, TFS, Automated Builds, Web Design
- Was involved in designing and developing the backend from using web servers to backend computation engines that constructed the execution plan for scheduling computations.
- Designed and developed Complex Event Processing (StreamInsight) explicit server for processing Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) data from nodes of the data center, in C#.
- Designed and developed scheduling algorithms for scheduling computations in large scale distributed systems - Azure Scheduler.
- Designed and developed the heuristic and optimization framework algorithms for the tier splitting decision, in C#.
- Designed and developed Tier Splitting decision engine for processing data from complex event processing engine and Intelligent Memory Agent (IMA) client.
- Used HttpHandler and message pipes for communication from the IMA client to the tier splitting decision engine, in C#.
- Designed and developed scalable infrastructure (multi-threading) for translation bot using MSN protocol, in C#.
Master Of Science
Hardware / Software Consultant Resume
Objective : A results-driven Hardware / Software Consultant with over 3 years of demonstrated success in Business Analysis, design, development, QA and Test disciplines. Experience with full SDLC projects, using RUP, Agile, UML and meeting CMMI-3, ISO-9000 guidelines. Requirements are designed according to DO-178B, FAA-200A & FDA standards.
- Responsible for the development of system and detailed level requirements for a PC based Traffic Signal Control application using MFC Visual C++.
- Developed systems and detailed requirements, the delivery schedule for the User I/F phase (GUI), testing procedures, test scripts, and training.
- Actual development and deployment had to be concurrent with operations utilizing the existing mainframe.
- Developed handheld interfaces (GUI) for PocketPC using Windows CE for field technicians to interface with the system.
- Developed GIS I/F for the user of the traffic signal control application to allow visual status (GUI) of traffic conditions and current problems.
- Developed requirements and design for use of a GPS tracking system for emergency vehicles to allow traffic flow to be optimized in advance along the travel route of an emergency response vehicle.
- Coach and mentor more junior developers. Succeed at all tasks, typically with zero stories reopens.
- Perform end-to-end feature development. Ensure that the team completes all tasks within defined timeframes.
Bachelor Of Science
System Software Consultant III Resume
Summary : System Software Consultant III with a history of productivity and successful project outcomes. Design and implement web applications using J2EE technologies. Organized and detail-oriented with a proactive and hard-working nature. Technical Lead and Scrum Master in Agile development. Work closely with the Quality Assurance team and IT team to manage projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Crystal Reports, Business Intelligence, MS Access, CRM, Analytical, Troubleshooting, Quality Assurance, Customer Relationship Management
- Analyze, plan, research, evaluate and then recommend network and data communications hardware and software depending on the clients' needs and domain-specific.
- Assist clients with questions about their software, troubleshoot issues that may be presented in the software and find viable solutions to these issues.
- Give recommendations for software developments and implement the software according to the company requirements and business processes.
- Self-disciplined to work remotely from home, but also work with team colleagues to analyze and understand the requests/needs of our clients.
- Securely coordinate changes in client data, test and execute the database management system.
- Also familiar with software that is able to extract data from systems and build this into a report for the front-end user.
- Established a large clientele that is extremely loyal.
- Have built a great reputation in the industry for having excellent follow-through, determination and clever solutions to difficult issues.
Masters of Science
Software Consultant - Sales Expediter Resume
Objective : A motivated Software Consultant professional with extensive experience in system design and programming across multiple industries utilizing various platforms. A proven track record with a demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing key technical responsibilities in the development, implementation, testing and deployment of software releases.
Skills : REST, SOAP, Jersey, MVC, JUnit, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, PL/SQL, Web Development, JDBC, J2EE
- Represented the company and gained new business through effective sales techniques, referrals, and cold calling.
- Built a positive rapport with clients within the tax and financial services sector.
- Utilized consultative S.P.I.N sales approach to sell product portfolio within competitive markets, primarily consisting of C-level executives within the B2B sector.
- Provided technical assistance to new customers to ensure smooth delivery and successful implementation of software solutions.
- Met prospective buyers at tradeshows, new product launch seminars, and recruitment fairs.
- Developed and delivered impactful software presentations on tax software products and workflow solutions in-person and through virtual meetings using Microsoft Live Meeting or WebEx.
- Key Achievements: Exceeded 170% of annual quota in the first nine months of joining the company.
- Promoted from Software Consultant to Supervisor within nine months by aggressively exceeding departmental goals.
Masters of Science