Supply Chain Management Resume
Summary : Supply Chain Manager seeking to secure a position in an organization that offers challenges and opportunities for career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of capabilities.
Skills : Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Secured a position in the organization that offers challenges and opportunities for career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of capabilities.
- Expertised procurement and employee satisfaction services within a positive team environment.
- Supported over 50 F-16 aircraft value more than $1.97 billion.
- Managed eight employees, 14 stockrooms with over 15,000 items worth more than $27 million.
- Maintained 99% inventory control, receipt, storage, issues of supplies and equipment.
- Developed and managed seven Microsoft excel spreadsheets to assist with daily audit data and accountability reports.
- Ensured goods are stored safely, Kept accurate records.
A.S. In Logistics
Sr. Supply Chain Management Resume
Summary : Credited with improving performance and profits through process improvements, cost-savings, and high standards within fast-paced environment. Closely monitor cash flow to maintain financial health of operations during high growth and economic downswings.
Skills : Software Support, Software Consultant, Customer Service.
- Provided 3rd party services, managing 25,000 sq.
- Led team of 12 across 3 departments: order entry, receiving, and shipping.
- Implemented improvements for greater effectiveness.
- Aligned efforts with corporate and controlled a $2M budget.
- Implemented continuous improvements to better manage the supply chain and facility operations in support of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) / drone operations.
- Transferred stock/ Requisitioned needed supplies Properly disposed of Hazardous Materials per MDS Daily cycle counts and inventory reports.
- Supplied Chain Manage all activity for international customers in Brazil and Argentina Oversee operations production (from order placement to delivery) .
Jr. Supply Chain Management Resume
Objective : Educator and instructional designer with teaching and training experience in both corporate and academic environments. Organized, self-motivated proven applying various learning strategies and adapting presentation material to engage audience and enhance learner development and knowledge retention.
Skills : Logistics Manager, Inventory Manager.
- Provided assistance and company-wide training, instructor-led PBM training courses.
- Collaborated, consulted, and participated in the development, design, implementation, and research for maintaining and enhancing corporate instructional and training materials used by instructors throughout the company.
- Ensured adequate class materials and facility resources were available to support training classes.
- Achieved 88% and 85% of total possible evaluation rating scores (received average rating score of 86) for Process-Based Management and for Collaborative Team training sessions taught, respectively.
- Coordinated and collaborated with the Course Development team to design and produce quality online courses.
- Provided assistance to team members and faculty with instructional and interface design.
- Collected, analyzed, maintained, managed, tracked and forecasted cost data for 1 million dollar material pool budget under NASA contract.
Supply Chain Management III Resume
Objective : Responsible for supporting day to day operations for the Procurement Department and Materials Management Department. Related field or the equivalent inventory control management experience, plus three years of related work experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling/ Register Knowledge, Daily Stock, Fast Learner, Team Player.
- Attended the Requirement Gathering meetings for development projects.
- Involved in writing and implementing numerous Test Cases.
- Discussed various aspects of the module with team members.
- Performed Functionality, Regression, Integration, Negative and Positive Testing.
- Worked on new change requests, Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Interacted with suppliers, buyers, and procurement agents to track purchase orders, monitor payment status and identify outstanding orders to manage budget forecasts.
- Analyzed vendor and performance data for risk, issue and opportunity analysis.
Supply Chain Management II Resume
Summary : Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operational development and execution of the Intermodal and Truckload logistics.
Skills : Owner/operator, Reads Blueprints, Cold Calls, Assistant Manager/closer.
- Handled confidential paperwork while adhering to hospital policies and procedures.
- Trained employees and volunteers to work in a 350-bed hospital.
- Charged of proper inventory levels to support our 4 intensive care units and several surgery units.
- Used Relay accurate and detailed information regarding hospital equipment and products.
- Handled the more complex and escalated client and customer calls and situations.
- Provided information and promote the use of additional products and services as needed.
- Managed medical supplies inventory, patient charts and company files.
Supply Chain Management I Resume
Objective : Supply Chain team ensures inventory is consistently available to meet customer demand. Coordinate all aspects of supply through supply planning, sourcing, making, inventory management, packaging and delivery.
Skills : Logistic Manager, Logistics Coordinator.
- Demanded and supplied details for Moto were analyzed and understood.
- Based on the SCM requirements the ODS and EDW universes were created and reports were created for the supply end users.
- Interacted with business Analysts, involved in identifying the needs and the requirements of the client.
- Followed complete SDLC process starting analysis till user testing.
- Created several complex graphical reports.
- Reported testing and data validation based on the ETL process in the same project.
- Involved in requirement analysis of SiGOMS Universe.
Supply Chain Management/Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in logistics management offering challenging growth opportunities in a fast-paced professional environment.
Skills : Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Specialist.
- Maintained accountability, responsibility and physical control for over $20 million in government equipment.
- Managed logistical operations of a 161 member organization.
- Analyzed and evaluate performance metrics in logistics and recommend solutions.
- Directed 120 personnel in establishing supply and inventory control procedures.
- Assisted and advised leadership on all supply chain issues and procedures.
- Developed curriculum for distribution state wide to improve automation procedures.
- Directed responsibility for proper handling, transport, storage, and disposal of all Hazardous Material.
Supply Chain Management/Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 10 years of progressive administrative experience, ranging in diversity on all corporate levels; including billing, vendor/client analysis and office management.
Skills : MS Office, MS Outlook, Answer Multi-line Telephones, Handle Travel Arrangements.
- Packed high-end computer components for worldwide shipping.
- Scanned and documented components shipped for inventory purposes.
- Transferred data into UPS/FedEx/USPS systems to ensure accurate and efficient shipping and handling of materials.
- Inspected and counted items received and checked them against invoices or other documents, recording shortages and rejecting damaged goods.
- Checked import/export documentation to determine cargo contents and classified goods into separate departments.
- Ensured accurate and proficient entry of alpha/numeric data of daily inbound materials.
- Directed delivery trucks to shipping doors to assist in unloading materials safely.
Bachelor Of Arts
Supply Chain Management/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position utilizing prior experience in material handler, inventory, shipping/receiving, forklift and warehouseman skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the appropriate Air Force equipment on the Flight line of the AFB.
- Processed and verified requests in accordance with base policy, Air Force regulations and delivery priority; notify customers of request disposition within a timely manner.
- Collected and analyzed data for daily and monthly reports to higher management.
- Recognized expert in planning and executing complex operations with accuracy and success.
- Pulled and staged materials for shipment, packaged equipment and prepared the necessary supply requests.
- Served as the Subject Matter Expert for unit supply inspections and unit supply operations.
- Ensured accountability and maintenance of standby equipment and issue as needed for training and forward missions.
Supply Chain Management Resume
Objective : Supply chain management or related field and a strong commitment to research and teaching excellence. Coordinate all aspects of supply through supply planning, sourcing, making, inventory management, packaging and delivery.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Power point, Excel, Access.
- Supplied chain management for different Formwork materials.
- Monitored for the site Execution works within Quality & Safety Limits by taking required permits for the work.
- Kept track of punch lists and rectified the project deficiencies.
- Improved communications with factories and company liaisons with the factories.
- Routed received goods to appropriate storage areas or departments using forklifts, hand trucks or other equipment.
- Provided highest level of support to team with strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Supervised 40 personnel on personnel records and proper implementation of documents into the Record Management System.