Targeted Case Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain employment with a promising career in a professional environment. A highly motivated, conscientious, hard working individual. expertise is handling difficult situations by solving problems in an efficient and professional manner. have the ability to quickly grasp new procedures and work effectively under stress and pressure. an oriented Social Worker/Case Manager with experience which includes assisting adults, children, adolescents, families and special needs populations.
Skills : Computer Literate, Bilingual, Excellent Communication .
- Managed and coordinated services for consumer.
- Conducted intake and yearly assessments of consumer.
- Connected with agencies within the community, refers and links to providers in the community.
- Educated residents on service availability, application procedures, resident rights and advocacy.
- Monitored ongoing provision of services from community and case management agencies.
- Helped the consumer build informal support networks.
- Assisted consumer with budgeting, homemaker, personal care and healthcare management.
Master Of Science
Sr. Targeted Case Manager Resume
Headline : To utilize knowledge and expertise in case management, gained from over 8 years of extensive field work in family stabilization and engagement, to specialize in other areas of social work.
Skills : Trainer, Supervisor, Floor Manager, Creative thinker, Professional Communicator.
- Educated and complete application process of SNAP, Medicaid, and Medicare and Social Security benefits.
- Conducted assessments to determine level of care.
- Conducted comprehensive investigations of public assistance clients and of financial status both at the time of application and regularly thereafter.
- Interviewed patients, clients, and/or inmates and their families to obtain significant social, economic, and other information.
- Advised clients concerning school problems, finances, recreation, church activities, health, and family relationships.
- Visited schools, clinics, hospitals, banks, social and welfare agencies, relatives, physicians, clergy, trades people, and others to collect social, economic, and other information required in preparing recommendations for social, court, and/or other actions.
- Calculated family budgets using established criteria and made changes therein in accordance with division standards and regulations.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Targeted Case Manager Resume
Summary : Have 10 years of experience, including as a Targeted Case Manager and as a Program Coordinator in the area of Iowa HCBS Waivers. Work with adults and children who have diagnoses of Intellectual Disabilities, Brain Injury, chronic mental illness, and Autism Most recently, have been working as a Targeted Case Manager at County Community Services and currently still employed there.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Citrix, Dynamics, Outlook and Internet browsing.
- Developed service plans and assessments which adhered to Medicaid guidelines, and worked with therapists to develop treatment plans tailored.
- Received complaints for nonsupport, desertion, and neglect of children, and conducts investigations and made recommendations.
- Noted significant conditions within the home and family groups and planned suitable courses of action.
- Cooperated with the family and others in giving or receiving information which will be helpful to the patient, client, and/or inmate.
- Provided witness testimony in court under oath.
- Worked with adults and children who have intellectual disabilities, brain injury, and mental illness.
- Coordinated HCBS-Waiver services and completing discharge planning.
Bachelors In Human Services
Asst. Targeted Case Manager Resume
Objective : Strong leader, planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines without compromising quality. Demonstrates strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, dependable and motivated; committed to superior work ethic and achievement.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms Outlook, Sales, Customer Service, Management, Promotions.
- Helped clients achieve self-sufficiency by assisting, coordinating, and linking clients to community services.
- Referred clients to appropriate community resources, including financial assistance, legal aid, housing, job placement and education.
- Acted as a patient advocate.
- Developed and implemented treatment plans.
- Maintained accurate and complete patient records.
- Modified treatment plans as necessary to meet patient needs.
- Provided crisis intervention services.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Targeted Case Manager Resume
Headline : With 20 years experience delivering support services to individuals and families. More than eight years' experience developing and implementing service objectives and plans. Provides community information, referral, and education for fourteen years.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Management.
- Assisted the family with understanding the meaning and impact of court hearings.
- Coordinated monthly face-to face visits with the child and family in the home or foster home setting.
- Made recommendations based upon evaluating academic needs, emotional needs, mental heath needs and environmental concerns of child and guardians.
- Provided case management services for adults with SPMI and chemical dependency issues to include crisis intervention and emergency services, .
- Completed necessary documentation for case management team meetings and present findings.
- Advocated for youth and their families to receive appropriate services throughout the community.
- Acted as a liaison between youth, their families and the educational system in order for youth to receive appropriate educational services.
Master Of Human Relations
Targeted Case Manager III Resume
Headline : Rehabilitation services professional with several years of experience working with adults with chronic mental illness. Performed underanon-profitagencyfor aprogramcalledSedonaHouse.
Skills : Pharmacy, Case Management, Customer Service, Excel, Computer.
- Completed intense eligibility reports/forms.
- Conducted weekly home visits and phone calls with clients, families, and outside providers.
- Worked with children with: PTSD, IED, ODD, RAD, ADHD, ADD, PDD, Bipolar, sexual/physical abuse, drug/alcohol issues, anxiety, developmental delays, conduct, Cyclothymic, Dysthymic, depression, Asperger's disorder, anger management issues, and aggression.
- Developed/monitored service objectives and service treatment plans for Therapists.
- Made appropriate referrals and coordinated needed services.
- Prepared progress reports and monthly summaries.
- Provided individuals (adults and children) with Targeted Case Management Services Completed initial assessments to obtain information about .
Targeted Case Manager II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where can best utilize knowledge and capability, as well as work experience, to become a key player in the success of your company. Helping others o their need and become an asset for the company.
Skills : Microsift Office, Clerical, Clerical, Customer Service, Teaching.
- Assessed the people needs and developed the services plan with the goals to be achieve.
- Provided case management services for individuals who are affected by mental illness.
- Provided training for new employees.
- Provided resources that address the consumer's needs.
- Monitored the progress of the consumer's service plan goal Provide links to mental health services.
- Provided case management services to adults and children that suffered from mild to severe mental health illness.
- Provided linkages to community resources for clients that needed referrals.
Bachelor Of Science
Targeted Case Manager I Resume
Objective : Service-oriented Social Worker with 18 years background in Social Work, Case Management and Mental Health Counseling. Core competencies include fully bilingual in Spanish and English, computer and clinical skills as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Behavioral Health, Case Management.
- Maintained ongoing communication with legal guardians, assigned therapists/counselors and juvenile probation officers involved with the client.
- Monitored, planned, linked services, and advocated for clients and families.
- Provided a full range of mental health, social, substance abuse, family.
- Provided case management services (information, plan referral and linkages) to children or adult patients whom were diagnosed with a mental health diagnosis as needed.
- Facilitated the development of client's Service Plan using information gained from the comprehensive assessment, initial intake interview and input from all team members involved.
- Conducted home visits and telephone communication with clients' in order to ensure health, safety and welfare need or other services needed.
- Analyzed clients' compliance with Service plan requirements and policy guidance.
B.S.W. In Social Work
Targeted Case Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Versatile social worker skilled in assessments, intakes, referrals, crisis management and case management. Extensive knowledge of community resources in the area. Strong medical background. Strong critical thinking skills and would excel in many diverse settings.
Skills : Instilling company values as well as excellent customer.
- Coordinated, developed and monitored an Individual Treatment Plan.
- Assisted 50+ individuals ages 2-21 access developmental disability services Advocate for these individuals to access funding for DD supports.
- Communicated Targeted Case Management requirements, terms/conditions and issues in preparing Service Plans, responding to client's comments and preparing correspondence and other documentation related to case management.
- Facilitated monthly treatment team meetings with all family members, friends, service agencies, or other stakeholders to review the progression of client's Service Plan.
- Advocated for clients by arranging for services with individuals, businesses, and agencies for the best available service within limited resources.
- Completed billing related documentation for the Medicaid billing department ensuring billing documentation is accurate and complete.
- Collaborated with the billing clerk department as needed to ensure accurate and timely reimbursement for client services provided.
Bachelors Of Social Work
Targeted Case Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that offers the opportunity to participate and contribute experience, skills, knowledge and personal competence in achieving the goals of the company and continue professional development.
Skills : Behavioral Management, Proficient In Windows/PC, MAC OSX, MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Targeted Case Manager with community based agency that provides counseling and case management services to children and families who are at risk for out-of-home placement in residential or group homes or are already in the dependency (foster care) system.
- Conducted monthly home visits to children in program.
- Provided support to families in need.
- Provided referrals to community services and resources for families.
- Coordinated psychiatric and/or psychological testing for children and/or parents.
- Attended all medication management meetings to advocate for child and/or parents.
- Advocated on behalf of families to ensure the child and family receive the services needed.
Bachelor In Social Worker