Vice President Sales and Marketing Resume
Headline : Experienced team leader that gains recognized loyalty, establishes shared vision and achieves breakthrough results within the organization.
Skills : Marketing, Digital Practitioner.
- Developed manufacturing processes and equipment that simplify and reduce costs in the tire making process.
- Directed all executive level management operations and supervise personnel.
- Generated extensive brand recognition of multiple product line companies - resulting in increased sales and reduction of the annual deficit.
- Presented the company's goals and performance at annual shareholder meetings.
- Created an entirely new brand identity by defining the concepts, markets, and target customers.
- Designed literature focused on new brand-customer needs and product solutions; and monitored the results of those advertising efforts.
- Hired and motivated and managed multi-functional sales and customer service teams.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President Sales and Marketing/Representative Resume
Summary : Executive Manager dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets.
Skills : Management, Business Development.
- Challenged to drive technology development, build market presence, accelerate revenue growth, attract equity funding partners, and provide an exit strategy.
- Authorized business plan, stabilized corporate infrastructure, defined market positioning and spearheaded a global market launch.
- Success positioned expansion by adding the senior executive talent of a CFO, Chairman of the Board, new CEO.
- Built sales organization and increased sales. This model became the benchmark for Telesales operations in the EDA industries.
- Development and implementation of a transition program from direct sales to a Telesales network.
- Negotiated the acquisition of two companies and was responsible for the merger.
- Developed KPI's to analyze and manage the business on a real-time basis.
Vice President Sales and Marketing III Resume
Summary : Highly driven performance-focused senior executive with experience and a proven track record of success achieving and exceeding revenue, digital and strategic goals.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Formulated all sales and marketing initiatives for software, document services and cloud solutions for a software and service company.
- Established strategic partners and collaborative offerings combining technologies for greater value in the marketplace.
- Established product marketing strategies by solution set and marketplace. Played an integral role in defining product direction.
- Provided account strategy and solution offerings for complex multi-technology solution implementations.
- Implemented sales processes and salesforce to manage sales business.
- Defined solution offerings that integrated sales strategies for all offerings.
- Managed the integration of accounts from an acquired company.
Sr. Vice President Sales and Marketing Resume
Summary : Driven business development professional who effectively builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while consistently exceeding sales targets.
Skills : Sales, Communication Skills.
- Oversaw the sales, technical service and customer service operations of three different divisions.
- Coached direct reports while reporting directly to the owner.
- Provided double-digit revenue and profit growth by re-directing sales efforts in areas where the company could best sustain the most growth.
- Motivated the staff through effective use of recognition and compensation planning.
- Designed and implemented all advertising programs for each division.
- Increased market share by purchasing a local competitor and successfully integrating the new client base.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction through monitoring practices and C-Level communications.
Vice President Sales and Marketing/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Experience in outside sales, account acquisition, marketing, business development, and strategic account management for industry leading corporations.
Skills : Create Relationships, Analytical Skills.
- Created a product that benefitted hospitality industry guests and raised guest service scores for hotels.
- Responsible for hospitality market development including strategy for capturing and increasing market share.
- Delivered sales presentations and driving contract negotiations. Directly responsible for a huge increase in local tourism spending.
- Created successful new business partnerships within the hospitality industry by creating solutions to client needs.
- Hired and trained sales staff to sell services to the hospitality industry.
- Led the company to become the largest locally owned Internet provider in the Washington DC market.
- Created a platform to allow local business owners to tap into the hospitality industry.
Vice President Sales and Marketing/Analyst Resume
Summary : Demonstrable skill establishing and developing dealer networks. Extensive experience handling market research, planning, training, promotions.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Retail Sales, Inventory Management.
- Hired to direct sales and establish new markets.
- Created a sales program, product brochures, and pricing.
- Expanded sales territories with distribution from Maine to South Carolina.
- Hired and trained the company's first sales force.
- Developed Point of Purchase Displays and managed Trade Shows.
- Established a new dedicated interventional cardiology division within the largest privately held medical device manufacturer.
- Established just prior to Cook Medical receiving FDA clearance for the first intra-coronary stent.
Vice President Sales and Marketing/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified, hands on, results oriented Sales Management Executive with proven skills in development and implementation of successful sales organizations, product pricing and positing.
Skills : Marketing, Sales Management.
- Integrated Gas Island Vending Systems to convenience stores.
- Contracted to build a start-up and grow a customer base that would support the business.
- Established Vendgogh as the preeminent provider of gas island vending solutions.
- Developed and implemented a sales procedure system. Customer marketing and sales tools needed in closing sales.
- Propositioned and analyzed for existing and new market segments.
- Led the generation method and procedure that delivered significant customers.
- Closed sales to include Fuel and Beverage Providers.
Lead Vice President Sales and Marketing Resume
Summary : Senior sales professional with extensive sales, operations and technical experience in the performance product market.
Skills : Management, Inventory Management.
- Developed and executed the sales/marketing strategy for the market and entry strategy for China and Central America.
- Supervised product management, technical service and sales.
- Responsible for maintained gross margins for the company.
- Built and maintained relationships with plant and upper-level management.
- Responsible for the sales and service of products to manufacturing plants in the chemical and textile market.
- Priced, proposals, and contracts needed to close large customers.
- Developed and implement sales and marketing strategies.
Master Of Science
Associate Vice President Sales and Marketing Resume
Headline : Sales and marketing professional offering numerous experiences and talents. Process analysis and re-engineering, and strategizing Internet services that are highly successful in today's marketplace.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Provided leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions.
- Monitored and analyzed sales and marketing activity against goals.
- Directed and coordinated company sales and marketing functions.
- Developed and coordinated sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Directed and oversaw the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Researched and developed strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyzed and evaluated the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
Asst. Vice President Sales and Marketing Resume
Summary : Seeking executive sales management position that offers greater opportunities and takes advantage of capital equipment sales experience and technical background.
Skills : Executive Management, Sales Management.
- Promoted to manage sales staff and the company's marketing program.
- Consisted of three sales managers and sixteen salespeople that include in-house staff as well as remote offices.
- Responsible for supporting more than customers.
- Recruited, trained and direct national sales force. Recorded revenue for the last three years.
- Developed and implement sales and product line plans, programs, and policies for the company sales department.
- Designed sales department performance goals and established monitoring systems.
- Analyzed statistics to determine growth potential for market and product segments.
Vice President Sales and Marketing Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a high quality corporation, allowing to utilize the infusion management, sales and operational skills possess, in order to achieve mutual success.
Skills : Communication Skills, Analysis.
- Championed the Green Meetings program for Element by Westin (LEED Certified).
- Supervised sales associates, including Revenue Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Redeployed all properties sales departments to operate more efficiently.
- Constantly motivated and developed the sales team.
- Implemented, cross-selling strategies for all properties to keep business within the company.
- Effectively implemented aggressive yield strategies with immediate results.
- Increased LNR and Key accounts for all properties.