Accountant Manager (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : Professional Accountant Manager with a wide range of experience with 16 plus years in the Health care domain, experience with accounts payable and receivables, assisting and overseeing fiscal budgets, compliance audits, and a wide range of knowledge and experience in many other aspects of general accounting. Highlights Budget development, Cost accounting, Financial reporting, General and tax accounting.
Skills : Payroll, Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Pivot Tables, Powerpoint
- Performing complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Addressing and resolving non-routine, complex and unexpected variances, providing reliable and timely project by project expense, capitalization, amortizations and spend data for all departments, providing timely actuals, forecasting and budget data for it and corporate management.
- Reviewing accountant book entries to ensure the accuracy of the G/L, reviewing collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
- Working with the management at the project level to ensure expense plans are achieved.
- Working with the management to document and offset unusual expense variances in their respective areas.
- Maintaining fixed asset module and calculating and recording the monthly depreciation expense.
- Reconstructing accounting records from clients checks and cash receipts.
- Assisting the CFO with the production of the monthly financials, management reports, and board packages.
Accountant Manager I Resume
Summary : Dedicated, Accountant Manager, with a solid 14 years of experience. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritized abilities. From managing an Accounting Department, to helping coordinate a business. Monitor and coordinate daily accounting activities.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, QuickBooks, ADP
- Making sure that the business complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Preparing the bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers.
- Verifying and balancing payment receipts, from cash, checks, ACH payments, and wire transfers form customers.
- Preparing and processing the payroll. Processing payroll for 70+ employees, by using ADP system, from filling out new hire paperwork and submitting to corporate, to verifying employees punches, as well as inputting employees request time off.
- Overlooking all invoices entered, which can range anywhere from 50-100 invoices daily. Making sure that all the payables are coded accordingly to proper GL accounts.
- Reconciling RMNI account, which ties to POs created for parts inventory and sublet accounts that tie to work orders.
- Reconciling and helping manage a parts inventory of about $500,000.
- Overlooking all the AR transactions from all departments. Making sure all the monies from service, parts, warranty, sales, and finance are collected in a timely manner.
- Reconciling the credit card statements for both the GM and the service director.
- Compiling the statistical data based on financial statements and other reports. Researching on any discrepancies.
Senior Accountant Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Accountant Manager with 7 plus years of experience is seeking a job in a distinctive organization that will enable me to apply my abilities and skills, and to prove my qualifications and my character has an effective member, would enhance my knowledge and experience by working in a challenging and competitive environment.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Research, Sales, PowerPoint Peachtree, QuickBooks, Account Management, Project Management, Marketing, Customer Service, Business Analysis, Financial Reporting.
- Providing the input on defining accounting policies and submitting the feedback on the application of accounting standards.
- Proactively following the changes in laws and accounting standards.
- Responsible for preparation of periodic financial statements and submitting them to the director.
- Overseeing the maintenance of company general ledger and recording the financial transactions.
- Leading the preparation of the monthly payroll of the entire company network.
- Accounting (accounts receivables, accounts payable, property plant and follow-up with the clients to collect any outstanding payments to control and reduce the accounts receivable turnover days.
- Reviewing the monthly clients accounts receivables and follow up on the payments schedule as per agreed with the client and reconciling it against with the clients record.
- Monitoring the payments to suppliers service providers on a timely basis to control accounts.
- Responsible for the maintenance of fixed asset records and detailed depreciation accounts.
- Preparing the day to day cash flows of the company such as bank operations, transfers, payments, deposit in transit, outstanding cheques and reconciling the bank statement against our records (bank reconciliation).
Accountant Manager II Resume
Summary : An experienced Accountant Manager, with over eight years of accounting experience in the Food domain, I am looking to expand my experience in finance, where I can utilize my skills to contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Accounting Management, Quick Books Management, ADP Payroll Management, Microsoft Office, Spanish Language
- Verified, reviewed and supervised the accounting information of the corporation for divisions one in Calexico, CA, and two in Mexicali, BC, Mexico.
- Established the procedures for the accounting department as well as areas including income & expenses, accounts payable, human resources, general accounting and internal control.
- Supervised a team of 8 people and verified accounting records and presented final reports to owners.
- Created monthly balance sheet, monthly profit & loss reports, monthly cash flows, monthly expense details, monthly cost, and inventory.
- Performed analysis reports, annual presentation of these reports to staff and audited firm.
- Created and presented reports for franchise requirements and followed to franchise audits.
- Established controls for the companys growth plan with the real estate department, organized administrative requirements for the new stores per city or state.
- Supervised the accounts receivables, accounts payables, property control and Medicaid application center.
Accountant Manager (Manufacturing) Resume
Objective : Accountant Manager (Fresher) is seeking a Management Consultant role where I can provide my progressive knowledge and experience in several areas of business operations to a challenge organization.
Skills : Account Analysis And Reconciliation, Ariba, Data Analysis, MS Excel, MS Excel Formulas, Ms Pivot Tables General Ledger, Great Planes, Hyperion, Inventory, JD Edwards, Journals Entry, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Full Charge Accounting, QuickBooks, Quantitative Analysis, Analyst, Royalty And SAP.
- Managed several areas of accounting, reporting and operations and reported to the President.
- Responsible for full cycle accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks accountant.
- Reconciled ledger accounts on purchase and sales orders discrepancies in the amount of 500k.
- Performed company bi-weekly payroll using ADP and wells Fargo vendor respectively.
- Developed sales commission template in excel and coordinate with sales force on its use.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly sales tax for the company and coordinated with CPA.
- Interacted daily with the management, operations on purchase orders, sales order and field workers.
- Opened new accounts in QuickBooks, performed credit checks, heavy customer interaction.
- Reconciled one year of company bank reconciliation and correct discrepancies.
- Monitored the department budgets and communicated with the department managers.
Accountant Manager (Retail) Resume
Summary : Full-charge Accountant Manager with 20 years demonstrated proficiency in all phases of financial accounting from source documents to profit and loss statements, balance sheets, collections, billing, payroll, quarterly taxes, estimated taxes, corporate and personal income taxes. Proficient with Quick Books, and Microsoft Office.
Skills : Analytical, Inventory Management, As400, Customer Service, Management, Leadership, Salesforce.Com, Data Analysis, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Groupwise, Excel, Pivot Tables, Business Development
- Managing the retail business to include financial matters, personnel functions, purchasing, inventory control, and expense control.
- Maintained all accounting and tax functions.
- Controlling the profitability through select purchasing, monitoring inventory, employee recruitment, minimizing costs, and quality customer service.
- Maintaining all the accounting and tax functions. Implementing the computerized system to track inventory and rentals.
- Installing and setting up a computerized accounting system to facilitate all accounting functions.
- Personally maintaining and updating all accounting records to include report generation.
- Producing payroll for approximately 50 employees and all corresponding tax reports.
- Prepared medicare cost reports, participating in the budget development and controls.
Accountant Manager II Resume
Summary : An experienced Accountant Manager II in the Health Care domain, specializes in accounting and financial support, all while remaining supportive to my peers and loyal to my customers. A top-performer with a proven track record of meeting deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Customer Service Relations, Bank Of America, American Express, Concur, Workday, D3 Road Service, Retalix, Oracle, Excel
- Managing all finances for multiple subsidiaries with monthly financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. Multiple entities consist of a chiropractic center, two pain management clinics, and an ambulatory center.
- Supervising the multiple team leads with our coding, billing, and auditing team with daily accounting related tasks.
- Creating and applying a new cash flow forecast for services rendered analyzed by various insurance pay outs.
- Maintaining a daily cash flow banking with accounts receivable, wires, and ACHS.
- Insuring all personnel are properly trained. Providing mentorships, achievable goals, cross training, procedures outlined with job aides, team challenges, and workshops.
- Generating new company policies, agreements, and contracts for best pricing and accurate payroll practices.
- Outlining the process improvements with client billing using new template and medical codes to expedite procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare guidelines with payor rules, regulations and compliance.
Junior Accountant Manager Resume
Objective : Highly organized and motivated Junior Accountant Manager with 5 years of experience, team-builder and self-driven professional with the ability to build relationships with each customer to ensure their satisfaction.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Proficient In M.S Word, Power Point, Excel And Outlook, Oracle/MRP
- Preparing the financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations or boards of directors.
- Performing debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets/databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Managing the accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and reconciliations.
- Receiving, recording, and banking cash, checks, and vouchers as well as reconciled records of bank transactions.
- Input all unit inventory into our system when delivered. Creating a deal jacket for each unit.
- Running floor plan reconciliations for the unit inventory of about $10 million.
- Posting or finalizing all deals for units sold. Keeping track of fundings for financed deals.
- Compiling and analyzing the sales and revenue data to assist in budget preparation.
- Analyzing the daily cash flow, budget variance analysis, monthly P&L and balance sheet reports.
- Constructing policies and procedures for an efficiently running office.
Accountant Manager III Resume
Summary : Accountant-Manager III with 17 years of experience is seeking to obtain a position as a accountant or any related field in a established company in which could be part of the objectives and goals.
Skills : QuickBooks, Excel, Corporate Accounting, Publishing Financial Reports, Payroll Processing, Audit And Internal Control
- In charge of the full accounting cycle, auditing, reconciliation, bookkeeping, tax advisor, and payroll.
- Meeting with the clients to discuss the company accounts and making financial reports.
- Creating financial reports and supporting all the areas of responsibility with the finance team.
- Analyzing, examining, and interpreting the records, and compiling the financial information
- Forecasting for our clients to establish the monthly company collections goals.
- Processing the journal entries and performing corrections to ensure accurate records.
- Forecasting the losses and earnings using quantitative/qualitative analyses to a high degree of accuracy, allowing the company to intelligently manage and invest resources.
- Preparing monthly and annual expense forecasts, including any necessary, recommended action required to manage costs to achieve budget.
Summary : Accountant/Manager with 12 years of experience in the Food Processing domain, self-motivated, highly ethical and result-driven professional with an outstanding experience in budgeting, cost analysis, AR and AP.
Skills : QuickBooks, Intuit ProSeries 2011, Microsoft Office 2007: Word, Excel And PowerPoint, Fine Communication, Customer Service, Fluent French: Speaking And Writing
- Ensuring that the cost of growth and reinvestment of new income is budgeted and planed in a realistic and orderly manner.
- Conducting the feasibility studies to help the company achieve its expansion objectives.
- Developing and maintaining the accounting systems to control growth in cost and track the increase in revenue.
- Maintaining transparent records to allow the company to maintain maximal access to a range of public and private financing opportunities.
- Presenting the management with options for continued expansion based upon the success of new business projects.
- Establishing the financial benchmarks for the company, so that the company must reach to measure its growth against its plans.
- Providing accounting advice that will enable the company to plan effectively for the near and medium term future.
- Helping to conduct feasibility studies to help the company achieve its expansion objectives at a low cost.