Assistant Operations Officer Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of military experience in high profile administration, leadership, and operations positions. Strong ability to train and motivate subordinates to learn new tasks and accomplish company goals and timelines. Detail-oriented with the capability to apply knowledge and expertise to the overall vision and mission.
Skills : Active Secret Security Clearence, Supply Chain Management, Quality Control, Personnel Management.
- Prepared operation orders, training guidance, and conducted program briefs while managing a leading a team of 12 personnel.
- Prepared and coordinated all contingency and training deployment plans.
- Supervised and trained four senior leaders and three soldiers in the battalion tactical operations section.
- Maintained the practices, policies, and procedures quality assurance, logistics, government and contractor maintenance, quality management system operations, and resolved very complex and sensitive problems.
- Developed policies relating to operations and operational activities and assisted in coordinating security assistance automated data processing programs, services, activities, and related data management functions.
- Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Ensured the Unit Status Report is properly prepared and submitted.
Master Of Science In Leadership
Assistant Operations Officer/Executive Resume
Headline : Dynamic results-driven Army Officer with over 4 years' experience in multi-functional Logistics Management. Offering a diverse background in Maintenance, Distribution, and Transportation Management. A self-motivated leader able to train and mentor cross-functional teams focused on process improvement.
Skills : Office Management, Excel, Banking.
- Assisted in the production of long-term organizational training plans and deployment coordination.
- Processed and distilled vast technical data to publish specific, plain-language recommendations to the Chief of Naval Operations for process improvements and policy changes to avoid future accidents.
- Appointed by higher headquarters to conduct a critical evaluation of potential weaknesses in its classified material control program, resulting in the implementation of all improvement recommendations across 10 separate units of the 2,000 person organization.
- Singled out for personal commendation following the planning and conduct of a multi-service combat training exercise during which fourteen squadrons flew more than 300 flights in 11 days.
- Managed flight hours, aircrew qualifications and assignments, scheduling, ordnance requirements and mission objectives for air-combat operations.
- Managed, organized and trained the squadron staff in the preparation and conduct of operations.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all branch personal.
M.S. In International Relations
Assistant Operations Officer III Resume
Summary : Strong supervisory experience and presentations skills. Ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals to meet operational deadlines, able to multi-task. Remarkable know how of accounting principles and detailed knowledge of computer software. Financial reporting and banking procedures.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills. Solid Understanding of Financial Management
- Promoted the highest level of service to customers through coaching, mentoring, training and monitoring of branch staff, communicated corporate mission and direction to delegates.
- Ensured branch operations comply with bank policy, procedures and banking regulations; ensured delegates received adequate and current compliance training and branch maintains a satisfactory audit rating.
- Maintained branch security controls, and upheld appearance and maintenance standards.
- Minimized branch loss and risk or exposure to losses.
- Researched and resolved out of balance conditions and customer complaints; handled sensitive customer problems or special requests.
- Sought ways to maximize staff productivity and increase operational efficiencies.
- Called on potential and existing customers to develop and retain business.
High School Diploma
Jr. Assistant Operations Officer Resume
Objective : Highly skilled professional with extensive experience in banking and retail. Expertise in all areas of operational banking/financial services. Participated in banking and retail campaign activities. Supported management team in achieving sales/service goals. Customer service oriented with a proven ability to provide team spirited leadership and support.
Skills : Operations Management, Leadership, Communication, Military Training & Development.
- Planed, produced, distributed and executed all plans and orders for the Battalion.
- Developed Yearly Training Plans and Quarterly Readiness Briefings IAW the Commander's Intent and BN METL.
- Tracked and monitored all aspects of the Battalion individual and collective training.
- Operated the Battalion Main Command Post, monitor, and direct all Battalion operations.
- Reported necessary information to higher, subordinate, and adjacent units.
- Managed the BN training and operational budget.
- Forecasted all training resource needs.
Assistant Operations Officer II Resume
Objective : Looking for a Full-Time Position as a Leader within the Company. To instruct, mentor and advise foreign counterparts in operational cycle and operational activities.
Work as part of a team including staff, multiple contractors.
Skills : Logistics And Resource Management, Operation Planning And Execution, Effective Communication Strategy.
- Created or implemented security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Supervised subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Analyzed and evaluated security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Collected and analyzed security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Communicated security status, updates, and actual or potential problems using established protocols.
- Conducted physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Monitored security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Operations Officer I Resume
Objective : Military officer with 7 years of supply chain and operations management experience. Consistently rated as a top performer resulting in increasing responsibility -directly managed project teams of 25-37 reports, and responsible for the daily operations of 800+ individuals.
Skills : Risk Management, Leadership, And Team Development.
- Managed taskings and training for 196 Soldiers and Civilians to include training briefings, Unit Status Reporting, travel orders, school allocations, special events, ammunition, and ranges.
- Provided readiness reports and conducted in-depth projection analyses for incoming and outgoing personnel and training assessments.
- Liaised with all organizational departments to identify and discuss readiness trends, identify issues and coordinate resolutions as applicable.
- Ensured all battalion orders were concise and timely.
- Analyzed, evaluated and prepared key correspondence and documentation to include drafting worksite-specific procedures for over 400 personnel.
- Collaborated with DOD personnel and Civilians in developing detailed plans necessary to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for developing and implementing all proactive investigative programs in the white-collar fraud arena and for oversight of all covert drug operations.
Master Of Arts In International Relations
Lead/Assistant Operations Officer Resume
Summary : To serve in a leadership role as operations manager for the organizations. This includes responsibility for the overall daily management of the administrative support, financial management, contract management, special projects and human resources of the organization.
Skills : Leadership And Team Development, Leadership Development, Risk Management, Project Management, MS Office.
- Served as a liaison between senior-level leadership and mid-lower levels to clarify instructions and make decisions.
- Applied analytical, planning, and organizational skills to manage operations in support of the Global Response Force.
- Managed the plans and operations coordination across four subordinate organizations, integrating operations and events for 400 employees.
- Communicated efficiently and clearly to all personnel across all four subordinate organizations and to supervisors at all echelons and filed regular reports on the progress and status of all assigned tasks.
- Served as the Battalion Air representative coordinating all airborne operations capable of deploying anywhere in the world within 18 hours of notification.
- Led seven personnel in an operations office that planned and coordinated all operations for a 900+ personnel organization.
- Supervised the Director of Finance and oversees all activities of the finance department including Accounting and Payroll.
Bachelor Of Science In Health And Physical Activity
Associate/Assistant Operations Officer Resume
Summary : Assistant Operations Officer with six years of research and development experience for DoD applications. Managed cross-functional project teams performing over $13.5M in projects using skills developed during 20 years of Navy service related to nuclear reactor operation and maintenance, submarine operations, and submarine overhaul and repair.
Skills : Project Management, Leadership, Business Case Analysis, Process Improvement.
- Assisted the Operations Officer in meeting and enforcing all shipyard and higher authority requirements through inspection, monitoring, assessment, and the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Managed the department self-assessment program by identifying, gathering, interpreting, and disseminating the appropriate information.
- Developed and implemented corrective actions, often through drafting, socializing, publishing, and implementing new shipyard instructions or changes to shipyard instructions.
- Performed surveillance of Operations Department activities to ensure conformance with all requirements including those relating to occupational safety and health.
- Responsible for managing the shipyard's Ship Safety Program.
- Conducted frequent inspections, audits, and surveillances of Ship Safety program implementation and developed and implemented corrective actions.
- Served on Naval Sea Systems Command audit teams that inspected Ship Safety implementation at other shipyards.
- Completed qualification as Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Assistant Project Superintendent qualifications.
Degree Of Naval Engineer
Sr. Assistant Operations Officer Resume
Summary : Experienced Manager, Investigator, Security Specialist and Military Veteran with a TS/SCI Security Clearance and 26 years of proven experience. Possess a comprehensive background in senior management leading disciplines.
Skills : Operational Planning Organizational Leadership Operational Risk Management Personnel.
- Liaised with federal, state, and local agencies on law enforcement intelligence, antiterrorism, crime trends, human trafficking, security operations, standards, and policy changes.
- Developed and managed internal controls and performance standards to improve productivity or increased quality of work directed in support of operations to meet organizational strategic goals and vision.
- Managed personnel to improve customer service and program performance, while creating a work environment encouraging creative thinking and strategic focus, even under adversity and stress.
- Supervised the inspection of all investigative subprograms such as drug operations; criminal intelligence analysis, fraud surveys, forensic evidence management.
- Supervised, planned and led unit response team in over twelve Force Protection Exercises, wherein executed and responded to scenarios associated with Active Shooters, Hostage Negotiations, and Antiterrorism/Emergency Management operations.
- Trained and mentored subordinate personnel on the familiarization of the DoD Sexual Assault Investigations program through a series of training classes and operational staff assistance visits and inspections.
- Supervised, trained and enforced applicable procedures to enforce standards to subordinates integrating key national and program goals and objectives.
Graduate Certificate In Terrorism Studies
Assistant Operations Officer Resume
Headline : The Assistant Operations Officer will make up the Program Management Office (PMO) that will be responsible for the LEP personnel that will mentor and train commanders and staff, based on supported unit mission and funding authorities, using LE expertise and methodology.
Skills : Risk Management, Leadership, And Team Development.
- Executed staff responsibility for plans and exercises and the Regiment Operations Center in tactical environments.
- Provided the Regimental Operations Officer with recommendations on all aspects of the unit's deployment, war trace integration, and tactical employment during corps- and joint-level exercises.
- Executed staff responsibility for the Regimental training program.
- Responsible for the review, production, and distribution of the tactical and readiness Standard Operating Procedures and airspace/fire support coordination.
- Responsible for daily operational, contingency, and deployment planning; reserve component integration; and long-range training management.
- Responsible for foreign labor civilian workforce and direction of employee relations.
- Responded to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
Masters In Applied Project Management