Catering Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To utilize my ten years of hospitality experience to minimize employee turnover and maximize guest satisfaction while ensuring proper and profitable hotel operations.
Skills : Delphi, Microsoft Office, CI/TY.
- Responsible for actively soliciting prospective business for all marketing segments including weddings, socials, meetings and conventions from various lead sources.
- Ensure prompt responses to all phone and walk in inquiries on a daily basis.
- Reconciling group accounts and settling client's final bill upon departure.
- Servicing of all functions to ensure the event is executed smoothly.
- Planning, detailing and servicing all in house special events for our casino guests.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with third party vendors.
- Participating in our monthly Manager on Duty program by thoroughly evaluating all aspects of the property and catering to hotel guests.
- Conducting site tours, administering the sales agreement, detailing of banquet event orders to include food and beverage needs and audiovisual requests.
Catering Sales Manager/Restaurant General Manager Resume
Objective : Strong technical skills and proficiency in accounts payable, word processing, databases, and spreadsheets. Over the years I successfully provided support services to a twenty member sales team, managed all office purchasing and all account payable procedure in my last position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ICOMS, Survey Monkey, Cvent, Sales Pro, Galaxy, Light Speed, Groundworks.
- Plan, implement and oversee assigned conventions for sales and conflict resolution.
- Anticipate group revenues as per established guidelines.
- Supervise contracted group room blocks for cutoffs and attrition.
- Conduct Planning Meetings and Site Inspections as per convention services departmental guidelines.
- Assure client satisfaction through convention implementation as measured by event survey data.
- Oversee and enforce program deadline rates to release meeting space not necessary for maximizing hotel revenues.
- Disseminate BEOs for group and affiliates 10-14 days before events.
- Engage in site visits and plan meetings for upcoming group and potential affiliate business.
Bachelor Of Arts In Sociology
Catering Sales Manager/Banquet Manager Resume
Summary : Top-performing, highly-motivated professional with several years of progressive experience and a strong track record of demonstrable success in sales, food-and-beverage operations, purchasing, and warehouse operations, including in the hotel and tourism industry. Honest, dependable, and dedicated self-starter with history of effectively controlling inventories and maintaining low food cost. Diligent, hands-on leader with proven team-building, employee-development, and staff-coaching abilities; and vast experience in union settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Customer Service, Administrative Support, Typing 50 WPM.
- Managed and sold banquet events and catering sales for a 564 room / 75,000 square foot facility to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Sold and facilitated catering functions for all market segments.
- Effectively and aggressively grew clientele base through developing a thorough understanding of customers' needs.
- Utilized a "hands-on" approach to be actively involved in maintaining current accounts; as well as securing, qualifying, and following up on leads to book new clients.
- Generated new business to ensure all revenue goals were achieved or exceeded within all market segments.
- Identified new business opportunities, and proactively researched, analyzed, and prospected clients.
- Collaborated with hotel management in developing and implementing hotel specific selling strategies.
- Displayed leadership in guest hospitality, exemplified customer service and created a positive example for guest relations; interacted with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Sr. Catering Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Confident, creative and highly qualified marketing professional with 25 years of Broad-based background encompasses exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives within a highly competitive and rapidly changing marketplace. Proactive manager, team builder and tactical planner with ability to attract and secure key players in building strong and lasting business relationships.
Skills : Sales And Marketing, Tradeshow Presentation.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Social Catering Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Hardworking individual with a friendly outgoing personality dedicated to providing superior customer service through knowledge and training. Eloquent communication and willingness to constantly and consistently exceed the client/guest expectations. Creative, passionate, professional with strong leadership and organizational skills. Excels in managing multiple projects with attention to detail and follow through capabilities in order to accomplish assigned goals and objectives in a timely matter.
Skills : Highly self motivated, versatile and able to multi-task in a face paced environment.
- Solicitation of direct-selling in the local catering market.
- Event planning and detailing for booked events.
- Maximize Catering revenues wherever possible and minimize erosion of check averages from price-sensitive groups.
- Communication of function-arrangement to all responsible hotel departments.
- Communication with clients prior to events to initiate, negotiate, and close contracts for all catered functions.
- Creation of profitable menus and distribution of client expectations to Food & Beverage Departments.
- Coordinate Catering support services (flowers, entertainment, decoration, A/V, etc.) to provide complete client satisfaction.
- Physically double-check all function arrangements against specifications of client.
Catering Sales Manager/Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To acquire a position using my proven management, sales, marketing, and new business skills. I desire to continue my history of significant profit, volume, customer service, and revenue growth. General Manager Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as an office manager, field coordinator, secretary, administrative assistant and office clerk.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, CaterEase.
- Marketing of the facilities to groups, organization, corporate, and similar types.
- Networked within the local and regional social and business communities to drive sales.
- Worked with Director of Food and Beverage and Chef to determine profitable selling prices for catered events and was involved in the development of menus.
- Reported and tracked sales reports and monitored performance against budgeted goals.
- Planed and consulted customers to arrange the successful events.
- Coordinated menu choices and helps customers plan events.
- Monitored and maintained past and potential customer files to develop future business.
- Worked with General Manager to achieve sales budgets; created financial reports.
Master's In Business Management
Catering Sales Manager/Director Of Catering Resume
Summary : Reliable, experienced professional with a keen focus on detail, accuracy and the impact of the finished product. Organized and efficient with a strong work ethic and positive outlook. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google software.
Skills : Detailed Excellent Planner, Project Planning, Employee Training And Development Highly Dependable.
- Created detailed event orders and menus for various clients.
- Planned and selected room set-up, menu and a/v service according to customer demands.
- Coordinated operations to effectively execute flawless events.
- Prospected new wedding business and booked business by utilizing site tours and incentive programs.
- Worked closely with clients to create personalized, stress-free events.
- Coordinated and executed bridal shows and social sales blitz.
- Promoted quickly from banquet server to banquet captain to food & beverage supervisor to catering sales manager.
Catering Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : A resourceful and self-motivated individual with a special talent for providing superb customer service. Effective communication and teamwork acumen. Demonstrated ability to excel in fast paced environment and thrive under pressure. Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Enjoy exceeding customer expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Opera, Micros, Caterease, Profit Manager, Galaxy, Lightspeed, Choice Advantage, Lightroom, Photoshop, Delphi.
- Oversee all aspects of Wedding and social events, including but not limited to negotiating terms, menu creation, audio-visual equipment and rentals.
- Input, retrieve and update event setup information through event management system and VISIO floor diagram.
- Coordinate and facilitate with all vendors including but not limited to rentals, dj's, bakeries, florists, etc.
- Attend events to ensure appropriate setup, rentals, dinner service and etc.
- Planned events ranging from 25-'700 guests Cultivated new business through comprehensive site tours.
- Conduct and organize private tastings and open houses.
- Attend weekly BEO meetings with FOH and BOH management.
Associates Of Arts
Catering Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging and creative position with the opportunity for professional and personal growth based on individual merit.
Skills : Quality Supervisor.
- Responsible for acquiring and executing all sales and service of corporate, and social catering events.
- Finalize all catering and meeting space requirements for group sales bookings, and conduct daily event order meeting with all appropriate departments to ensure that all details are followed as contracted.
- Prepared monthly pace report, to track budget and increase revenue at every opportunity.
- Meet daily with all current event contacts to see that all needs are met in a timely manner.
- Banquet Manager Directed set-up and service for all meeting and banquet functions.
- Duties include staffing, scheduling forecast and payroll for all service and set-up staff.
- Worked closely with catering manager and executive chef to coordinate timing and accuracy of all banquets and meeting functions.
- Requisition and control liquor for banquet bars and work closely with clients to ensure all needs are met as directed on banquet event order.
Diploma In Industrial Arts
Catering Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Seeking a long-term Management opportunity working for a reputed company that will value my expertise, and offer advancement opportunities and upward mobility as I demonstrate my knowledge, skills and abilities.
Skills : Special Events/Catering Sales; Exceptional Customer Service, Strong Leadership And Management Skills.
- Responsible for all catered functions from origination to execution.
- Generate new business leads and maintain contact with present accounts in order to meet or exceed revenue goals; Performs outside and marketing sales calls to sell and prospect repeat and new group catering/sales business.
- Advise and make recommendations to clients; Coordinate event related amenities with vendors; Ensure client's expectations are met.
- Negotiate and prepare event contracts for clients for all events using established guidelines.
- Communicate details of events with Restaurant Management, banquet and culinary staff.
- Create menus and work directly with chefs and support departments to insure a cost efficient and successful event.
- Creates and prepares Banquet Event Orders (BEO) in accordance with M&S operational guidelines.
- Assist in developing the sales department strategies and annual budget.
Sr. Catering Sales Manager Resume
Summary : A dynamic and extremely well organized professional with a proven record of success in materials management, fire service, philanthropic organizations, medical field, and hospitality industry. Able to quickly grasp the big picture, skillfully build strategies aligned with business goals and reliably lead cross-functional teams to achieve successful outcomes. Exceptional communicator with a self-motivated management style.
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Sales, Marketing, Customer Relations, Customer Relations.
- Maintained relationships with existing clients and solicited new customers to purchase food and beverage and utilize event facilities in continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
- Conducted meetings and property tours with customers to secure group and local catering business.
- Negotiated prices and contract terms and ensured timely payments for banquet events and guest room accommodations.
- Planned clients' events: conferred with clients and hotel department heads to plan function details, such as space requirements, time schedule, food service and decorations, worked with Executive Chef in menu planning, and ensured precise execution of events by creating thorough Banquet Event Orders.
- Participated in marketing and developed personal action plans.
- Repeatedly met and exceeded set sales budget and activity goals.
- Created weekly catering forecast outlining projected food and beverage, room rental, and audiovisual revenues for the upcoming revenue period and the remainder of the year.
- Supported upper management in transitioning the hotel from the Memphis Marriott to The Hotel Memphis.
Catering Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Personable, energetic, and outgoing individual. I love to take on challenging projects, and see them from start to finish. I am passionate about service industry work, and find ways to learn and constantly grow in my performance. I am computer savvy, extremely organized, and professional. I work well under pressure, and can adapt to any work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Selling, booking & coordinating weddings, meetings, and parties.
- Conducting site visits with all potential clients.
- Providing information regarding events and planning.
- Meeting with all clients to plan their special events.
- Coordinating multiple events on a single day.
- Meeting and exceeding all guests' expectations for and during their special events.
- Providing excellent customer service to each and every guest.
Bachelors Of Art