Client Services Manager Resume
Summary : Client Services Manager professional working mostly in social and business roles, I excel in business-driven environments and believe that ever evolving communication skills are at the forefront of a good management model. Seeking to apply management talents to drive long-term company growth. Possess a very fast, high-quality learning agility. Most proud of my dedication to my quality of work as well as my strong work ethic, as I have always started in entry-level positions and worked my way to leadership roles.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Responsible for the day to day management of new client onboarding process.
- Works with clients, who are major marketing companies in the automotive industry, on a daily basis to ensure all processes are running efficiently.
- Monitors Client Services workload and work product of teams to ensure consistent, high quality completion of work within published guidelines.
- Onboarding new clients brought in by sales, ensuring client expectations are met.
- Works to ensure the department is using best practices, workflows, and note process improvements that should be made.
- Creates and facilitates training for Client Services employees.
- Creates and facilitates training with new clients on our internal processes.
High School Diploma
Client Services Manager/Corporate Resume
Summary : Performance oriented professional with significant experience in serving individuals with disabilities in a variety of settings, including educational and clinical. A highly reliable professional with the ability to develop innovative strategies and techniques in order to provide the highest level of service to individuals and their families. Respected leader with proven abilities to form community relationships built on trust, communication, and respect.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Client Relationship Management.
- Perform the intake function for new clients in close collaboration with administrative staff to ensure excellent client service.
- Provide oversight of referral source information in database, generate reports, provide recommendations and collaborate on marketing activities utilizing referral source data.
- Assure that all client service agreements are documented and signed by respective parties prior to initiation of service.
- Meet with prospective clients as appropriate to provide information about services, answer questions, and complete required paperwork including client signatures, when appropriate.
- Assign care managers to new clients based upon client need and care manager expertise.
- Maintain and monitor ongoing relationships with prospective and active clients, and respond to client needs, as appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for oversight of social work assistants, working closely with scheduling staff to ensure appropriate coverage.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication
Sr. Client Services Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Client Services Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Experience, Computer Skills.
- Manage team for planning, ordering and scheduling of all client marketing events; exhibit services, resource scheduling, negotiating and managing labor rates, securing travel accommodations, coordinating and monitoring all logistics, develop and maintain vendor relationships and daily financial reconciliation.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to client show events, which include reviewing show site blueprints, securing client event registration, identify set up requirements, staffing show site labor, coordinate ordering of exhibits services: internet, electrical, rigging, marketing collateral, logistics, and custom graphics material.
- Identify and assemble the appropriate blend of talent and additional resources to meet specific needs for each event.
- End-to-end reconciliation of all customer invoices for client shows.
- Evaluate and secure freight vendors for all client properties, ensure competitive pricing and timely bidding process; 24/7 tracking of round-trip shipments to show site, obtain freight authorizations and develop contingency plans as needed to minimize risk.
- Single point of contact for all show site resources and problem escalation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with exhibitors, customers, associations, partners and freight vendors.
- Maintain documentation for each event, consisting of project expenses, trade show booth layout, graphic placement, special handling instructions, log for recording booth damages/repairs, and other key reference material.
Account/Client Services Manager Resume
Headline : Adept at formulating and implementing strategic plans to meet customer objectives. Possesses demonstrable skills in interpersonal communications, motivation toward efficiency and improved customer service. Ability to build strong and lasting relationships and easily work with cross functional teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office and Outlook, Planning Skills.
- Spearheaded centralization of client services from 4 other regional locations and managed department with 30,000 contracts and $2 billion in loans with a staff of 7 representatives.
- Maintained continuity and customer confidence during transition to centralized organization.
- Established fee schedule for customer service functions to ensure reimbursement for extending company resources and enhance company fee income by approximately $200,000 annually.
- Regional Collection Manager Managed collection of approximately 5,000 contracts worth over $400 million in outstanding loans.
- Dramatically reduced delinquency from over 18% to less than 4%.Directed staff of 5 collectors and 2 customer service representatives.
- Established policies, procedures and guidelines for training employees in efficient debt collection.
- Resulted in enhanced collector confidence and reduced delinquencies.
- Reported month-end delinquency figures to management.
B. A. In Business Administration
Client Services Manager/Equity Experts Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and fulfilling position in a career field that allows me build upon my current work experience and education. Positions in the areas of career and training services, budget and financial management and analysis, program and management analysis, health care program analysis and management, human resources, marketing and advertising, public affairs, office management, and administrative assistance, are ideal.
Skills : Budget Management Global Strategies Sales Support Customer Relations Service Support Customer Care Root Cause Analysis Customer Engagement Up-Selling Opportunities.
- Provides general administrative support, performs HCHB assigned workflow, maintains branch emergency call tree and telephone lists, coordinates emergency drills and performs office safety inspections in accordance with established policy.
- Maintains personnel records according to established corporate guidelines including employee infection control log.
- Tracks all renewable requirements for branch personnel.
- Responsible for coordination of orientation activities, maintains all agency files including storage and retrieval of records.
- Responsible for branch payroll and billing needs.
- Manages direct care staff Proactively anticipates recruiting needs.
- Seek, interview and on-board direct care staff Manages a caseload of clients.
Client Services Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in Client Services Manager where I can use my 20 years of experience to expand, develop, and make a positive contribution. My past experiences with customer development in client services and growth have resulted in increased production, reduced cost, higher quality, and improved customer satisfaction throughout my professional career.
Skills : Leadership Skills, Team work Skills, Oral Communicatin Skills,Customer Service Skills,Public Speaking Skills, Microsoft/Outlook/Excel.
- Responsible for client portfolio and implementing new processes to improve profitability and workflow; Tracked production of client deliverables to accurately invoice client.
- Ensured client invoicing was paid in a timely manner.
- Worked closely with software development to upsell value-add services.
- Teamed with call center operations for customer service relations on specific accounts.
- Monitored call times and reviewed representatives for compliance and professional manner.
- Maintained records of client consumables and inventory.
- Ordered stock to maintain seamless flow for client fulfillment.
- Reported mid month projections and end of month revenue reports for client base.
Retention Client Services Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible for Conducting regular follow-up with all new clients, families, and responsible parties to ensure satisfaction with services, answer any questions, and address any concerns.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service.
- Directed and managed project development from beginning to end.
- Effectively defined new project scope, goals, and deliverables that supported business goals in collaboration with senior management.
- Communicated project expectations to both clients and team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimated the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually managed project expectations with team members.
- Delegated tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Defined project success criteria and disseminated them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Identified and resolved issues and conflicts within the project team.
German Language & Contemporary Studies
Client Services Manager/Executive Assistant Resume
Headline : Accomplished, results-driven client services manager skilled in business development, growing and managing client relationships, and performing meticulous market and informational research.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Talent Acquisition, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Computer Skills, Relationship Building, Employee Engagement, Employee Supervision.
- Led team of 49 Client Services (CS) associates and provided account management support for sales team that generated over 100M in annual revenue.
- Planned and implemented strategies and operations and improved systems and processes.
- Created satisfied and loyal clients and helped grow business from 7M to 38M in revenue forecast by partnering with Sales team that piloted unique sales model, creating processes to ensure team provided world-class service on every client call.
- Developed and piloted several initiatives for Sales, including digital programs, email acquisition, and new account set-up process, making it easier to sell and simplify experience for client.
- Generated substantial reduction in overhead costs and long-term savings for company, participating in national location consolidation, moving 3K accounts to Houston as well as distributing hundreds of accounts to teams across country.
- Ensured consistency in communication and sharing of start / stop / continuance of deliverables by building and facilitating presentations for various clients, sales, and customer service meetings.
- Increased rate for new hires achieving 6 months tenure to attain 95% retention in group and reduced tenured-associate attrition significantly by producing pipeline of potential candidates for local job openings and assisting with new hire orientation and ongoing training for associate personal and professional development.
Client Services Manager Resume
Summary : Analyst with Master's degree and extensive experience issuing requests for quotations and purchase orders, contract preparation, negotiation, and drafting. Background in purchasing, legal research, analysis, and reporting, working in legal, business, and governmental fields. Strong ability to analyze laws and regulations, with knowledge of legal concepts. Strengths include: Research and analysis Attention to detail Oral and written communication Organizational skills Individual and team contributor Word, Outlook, Excel, SAS, MRP, SAP Problem solving Creative thinking Purchasing Draft bid documents, requests for proposals, contracts, contract amendments, addenda, and requests for qualifications to acquire products, equipment, services, and consulting arrangements.
Skills : Promotions, Booking/ event coordinating, Communications, Research.
- Act as liaison between creditor rights law firm staff and maintain excellent rapport with clients.
- Interpret and comply with client contract and attorney manual provisions as needed.
- Respond to client requests including data management, updating debtor information into CLS, monitoring debtor files, and reporting to client various metrics, including SIFs, PIFs, complaints, balance reconciliations, status of cases, bankruptcies, military status, and other debtor information.
- Analyze data and make determinations regarding which debtors to sue.
- Analyze monthly data regarding performance of the firm regarding complaints filed, served, judgments, garnishments, collections, and percent of dollars collected as a function of dollars placed by clients.
- Help conduct telephone conferences with clients to monitor monthly performance of the firm.
- Develop reports and recommendations for how to improve firm operations, collections, and overall satisfaction of the clients.
Master Of Public Administration In Public Policy
Client Services Manager/Corporate Resume
Objective : Responsible for Contributing to overall accesso growth and profitability by working with clients to subscribe to additional service opportunities, general higher utilization of existing services, and support renewal contracts.
Skills : Concentration In Recreational Management and Alternative and Holistic Medicine.
- Primary contact with clients to lead, discuss, and resolve projects involving the client's ongoing relationship with accesso.
- Accountable for the end-to-end service experience for assigned clients, and ultimately, the client's overall service satisfaction.
- Manage daily client needs including preparing, configuring, loading and testing products for sale across all sales channels.
- Proactively manage high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Act as client advocate, providing client feedback on changing needs, trends, expectations and satisfaction; keep clients informed of significant issues that might affect them.
- Provide overall account management, including billing oversight, contract addendums and tracking technical projects.
- Lead and developed Client Services Associates support team.
Jr. Client Services Manager Resume
Objective : Led a Six Sigma team to improve customer service accuracy and decreased errors by 20%. Developed and adopted creative incentive program to expand employee morale and refine customer satisfaction. Promoted to Voice Talent Team requested by customers for high profile events.
Skills : Recruiting, Sales Management, Operations Management, POS, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Classical Ballet, Employee Training, Administrative Support, Organizational Development, Administrative Skills.
- Served as clients' and organization liaison for pre-post telecommunications network services and billing integrity; build client relationships assisting Sales of additional client services and ensured client services satisfaction.
- Maintained clients accounts and ensured all technical, maintenance, sales, services, and implementation of equipment were in compliance of the contract.
- Assessed client/organization issues and researched and provided resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client's goals and objectives.
- Prepared Service Level Agreement reports and adhoc reporting upon clients and upper managements requests.
- Managed, modified, and implemented new contracts and implemented continuous improvement procedures for existing services.
- Managed and approved client's invoices for billing integrity; worked with Accounting regarding escalated aged receivables.
- Attended to client's issues and developed resolutions in a timely manner.
Client Services Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced administrative coordinator with over four years of practical knowledge. I recently was a Client Services Manager for an executive suite. In my role I toured prospects, managed billing and receivables, and acted as an extension of my client's organizations. Previously I was an Executive Assistant for a not-for-profit psychiatric organization that offered continuing education and out patient therapy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, iOffice, Neopost, ADP Timesaver.
- Liaison between ROSS Marketing clients and senior management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Developed, documented, and managed project plans to completion Determine and implement departmental procedures as deemed appropriate.
- Monitored key performance indicators and ensured action plans were implemented to drive performance and address performance shortfalls.
- Promoted several times for outstanding performance and ability to assume increased responsibility.
- Developed list management strategies that increased sales and annual billable revenue by $2 million.
- Built accurate staffing projections that reduced employee turnover by as much as 30%.
- Implemented caller scripting that boosted sales by 25%.