Director Of Information Systems Resume
Objective : An adaptive problem solver who is an IT professional with secondary experience in operations research, teaching, management and aviation. To implement a dynamic, multidimensional system for the Coast Guard Auxiliary. This system has yielded million dollar savings for the Coast Guard, and received numerous awards including the Community Service Award presented by the Federal Executive Board.
Skills : Ruby Programming, Python Programming.
- Responsible for all IS resources and development including LANs, servers, databases, office automation, Internet connectivity, web presence, quantitative solutions, application development, vendor relations, contract negotiation, and desktop support.
- Provides IS training, consulting, project management, third-party coordination, and end-user support to foundation, parent organization, associates, and domestic and foreign affiliates.
- Implements analytical applications to support decision-making (MIS and DSS).
- Publishes CD-ROM and diskette product DHF Phenytoin Library Database.
- Primary source for end-user training and support of Novell servers, Ethernet multi-protocol LAN, MS Windows 95, DOS, Red Hat Linux, Mercury SMTP mail server, Pegasus Mail clients, Windows NT, MS Office Professional 95 (EXCEL, WORD, SCHEDULE+, PowerPoint - VBA), MS Project, POP3 and UUPC mail services, communication server, fax server, and remote access server.
- Developed in DELPHI (OOP), FORTRAN, BASIC, C++, Java, InstallShield.
- Coordinated development of foundation Web site on PSINet.
- Reestablished Internet email connectivity for the University of Jordan in Amman following the first Gulf war.
Sr. Director Of Information Systems Resume
Summary : Manager with over 15 years of experience. Experience includes project management, working with customers in developing and updating their web presence, operations management, public relations, warehousing and inventory management. Also experienced in developing classroom content and providing in-house training to staff.
Skills : Management, Strategic Planning, Microsoft Office, Staff Development.
- Served as both the chief technology officer and the lead for the creation of a new Business Operating Unit.
- Designed, implemented, and managed a corporate wide area network (WAN) that supported 125 users across the Nation.
- Designed and implemented a corporate external website.
- Designed, constructed, and rolled out a corporate intranet website created to support all employees from an administrative perspective and program/project managers from an operational perspective.
- Formulated comprehensive business plans specifying a finite set of services relevant to Industry project managers.
- Marketed and pursued business opportunities deemed viable.
- Formulated and nurtured numerous strategic business relationships.
Jr. Director Of Information Systems Resume
Objective : Sixteen years of progressively responsible experience and a successful track record of implementing and maintaining complex systems. Experienced in managing across several remote locations. Possess excellent communications skills with directing and facilitating others in both a managerial and team role. Fluent in emerging technology trends.
Skills : Network Administration, Linux, Backup.
- Manages and directs the daily operations of information systems of a large, multi-office corporation.
- Prepares monthly and yearly budget proposals for information service needs.
- Develops business strategies and related proposals related to information systems needs.
- Responsible for Liaison vendor support and supply chain services.
- Responsible for Education and training for new hires relating to all aspects of network and computer use.
- Continued education and training for current staff on new technologies.
- Developed, managed and troubleshoot a multi-office network.
Director Of Information Systems I Resume
Objective : Senior level Information Technology professional with in-depth background in management, systems architecture, database design, software development and project management with the following strengths and characteristics: President of an Information Technology consulting firm with a record of accomplishment providing technology solutions for a wide range of business needs.
Skills : Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis.
- Provided pre-opening technical expertise and implementation of systems.
- Created policies and procedures to allow staff to operate after my departure.
- Installed Mitel VoIP phone system to support hotel, restaurants, bars, and back of house operations.
- Designed and installed Cisco POE switching network to support complex needs.
- Integrated elevators, mini-bars in rooms, phones, and valet system with the security and billing systems.
- Worked with internal Loss Prevention staff and external security camera vendor to provide secure, easy to use interface for security staff.
- Installed 36 Point of Sale terminals in 6 different cost centers and verified proper staff training and usage.
Director Of Information Systems II Resume
Objective : Managed numerous projects, ensuring timely completion within budget. Mentored team members in techniques and methods to provide transparent customer services, while harnessing the collective intelligence of the group. Promoted collaborative engagement of stakeholders and implementation teams accomplished throughout each project phase, creating a sense of shared ownership through the opportunity to participate in thought leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Documentation, Team Building, Technical Writing, Technical Support.
- Worked with and integrate across all organization departmental units to provide effective solutions to manual processes and inefficiencies.
- Provided ongoing management for data environment, virtualized servers, web services, mobile apps, vehicle based technology systems, and network services for two locations.
- Managed, mentored, and motivated 8 direct reports and implement annual business plan and operating budget for the department.
- Negotiated service level agreements with vendors and manage key vendor accounts to ensure standards are implemented correctly.
- Responsible for optimizing the return on GRTC's investment in key applications by developing strategies for the enhancement and improvement of GRTC's information systems.
- Led, directed, and planned the research, design, development and implementation of technology solutions for GRTC.
- Responsible for management and development of applications that satisfy departmental business objectives.
- Managed all aspects of procurement, selection, negotiation, implementation and upgrades for all software, application development and technical solutions.
Director Of Information Systems III Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of progressive Information Assurance (IA), System Security and System Administration experience. Extensive experience with Information Technology (IT) operations through all phases of large-scale technology including security, risk analysis, policy development, computer forensics, network migration, and experience with Automated Tracking Systems.
Skills : Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Conducted IT planning and strategy that aligned IT programs with enterprise objectives for the city's information systems department.
- Identified problematic areas within the information systems department and selected suitable IT applications to resolve shortcomings within the network infrastructure.
- Managed strategic IT initiatives and plans that established a quality management system.
- Controlled utilization and deployment of departmental resources.
- Acted as a Third party payment administrator that ensured the security of monetary transactions and receipts of payments made by its' customers.
- Defined and adjusted IT standards and practices to ensure effective service and reduce excessive spending.
- Set, created, and maintained division and staff objectives and plans involving asset management.
- Managed/Conducted the upgrade of a municipal court information system at city government level.
- Coached and mentored subordinates through training and collaborative team projects.
Asst. Director Of Information Systems Resume
Objective : Positive IS professional with a comprehensive business / technical skill-set used to adapt and succeed within an IS environment. Demonstrated success implementing IS initiatives that improved business functionality with positive impacts on the bottom line. Proven ability to lead and motivate teams to maximize levels of productivity.
Skills : Storage, Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for the streamlined operation of the IS (Information Systems) department in alignment with the business needs of the hospital and medical group.
- Planned, coordinated and directed all IS-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IS department.
- Defined and implement IS policies, procedures and best practices.
- Administered and leader of an environment that consists of roughly 400 personnel, 350 workstations and 115 servers.
- Actively provided support for all in-house software and hardware via phone, in-person and through the use of helpdesk software.
- Monitored, updated and supported: Citrix 4.5 & 7.6, VMware 5.5, Exchange  Firewall, Cisco Switches, Cisco VoIP, Web-Filtering, Helpdesk, Server Monitoring and Backup solution software and hardware on a daily basis.
- Established and maintained vendor relations, including ordering all hardware and software for all IS related equipment/projects.
- Administered security and access within both Hospital and Clinical EMR (Electronic Medical Record) platforms, including AD accounts.
- Organized bi-weekly department agendas and meetings covering topics such as: old business, new business, and over-due helpdesk requests.
Associate Director Of Information Systems Resume
Headline : Information Technology and Development - Project and Resource Management Budget and Strategic Planning A valuable leader and advisor in business and technology with administrative and hands-on experience incorporating automated solutions with the goals of the organization. Knowledgeable in reaching and serving targeted audiences using websites, ecommerce, and social media.
Skills : Project Management, Computer software and hardware, Microsoft Office.
- Provided direction and support for all aspects of technology across the entire organization as a member of the City's management team.
- Recommended and supported the creation of a disaster recovery and business continuation plan.
- Developed and managed the division's annual operating budget ($670,000), capital improvement projects ($100,000 - $500,000), and a computer replacement fund ($375,000).
- Established a second Network Operations Center (NOC) as part of the City's disaster recovery and business continuation plan.
- Developed a point-to-point Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) serving as the primary transport for applications and data to all remote locations.
- Oversaw network, e-mail, iseries, website, and phone system administration.
- Administered pl for information systems organization and its strategic road-map.
Lead Director Of Information Systems Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in the Healthcare Information Systems field. Possess highly effective leadership skills, as well as exceptional project management, computer systems installation & optimization, budget development & administration, strategic planning, personnel management and team collaboration skills.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Leveraged technical deftness, leadership, and innovation to manage all aspects of technology infrastructure, operations, and applications for central municipal government, 15 sites, 9 healthcare facilities, and affiliated programs spearheading reorganization plan transitioning from outdated technologies to highly functional, streamlined, and cost effective virtual server and network infrastructure and security.
- Developed architectural models and technology roadmap for reliable systems to support evolving municipal/citizen services and 2,500+ end-users.
- Prioritized and led projects, strategies, solutions, tools, training and multi-million dollar budgets to impact network storage capacity, support business processes, and enhance efficiencies interfacing with office systems, IP and other telecommunication suppliers.
- Led 21 or 33 direct reports at the supervisory and technical level with oversight for Service Desk, Systems Administration, Systems Security, Database Administration, Technical Services and Networking.
- Directed and managed the project planning, budget management, and administration of technology infrastructure for The San Juan School, the municipality's first bilingual elementary school providing students a vibrant 21st century learning environment.
- Integrated technology into the curriculum and the use of real-world technological applications allowing students in grades Pre-K-8 to become effective problem solvers and communicators.
- Secured entry to MS Partners in Learning Program and became a MS Pathfinder School joining the ranks of fellow technology-driven institutions across the globe to enrich lessons and learning.
- Laid the groundwork for which allowed the institution to be selected as 1 of only 63 schools worldwide to achieve the coveted 2011 Innovative School Award.
- Introduced Xbox-Kinetic for Pre-K grades, a tool used to improve motor skills and interactive learning.
Director Of Information Systems Resume
Objective : Analytical IT professional with strong technical skills with the ability to solve business problems and always keeping an eye on the bottom line business benefit. Offers a proven record of making outcome-based decisions that drive business process improvements and system-wide standardization.
Skills : Project Management, Healthcare Workflow, Data Warehousing.
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions.
- Manages employees of the department and is responsible for the supervisory management of IT contracted services.
- Directs operations of Information Technology for all three companies.
- Oversees daily operations & Change Management - MRP/ERP and Network Systems and Security.
- Develops and implements all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, risk management, disaster recovery, and industry standards.
- Manages systems integration and implementation of 15 newly acquired.
- Establishes b. P. M (business process mapping) process for integrating newly acquired companies into bv.