Family Service Counselor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with winning team, allowing me to leverage my talents in leadership, communication, marketing, networking, industry knowledge, account management, customer service, sales, time management, territory management, retail management, technical ability, mechanical ability and organization.
Skills : MS Office, Help Desk, Customer Service, Project Management, Sales Support, Critical Thinking, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Information Technology, Digital Media, Conflict Management / Resolution, Team Building, Market Research Analyst.
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with families.
- Responds to client inquiries in a timely, respectful, sensitive and professional manner.
- Supports families in time of grief with acts of kindness by connecting with families through listening, honest communication, and genuine concern.
- Develops an understanding of each family's unique needs and offers solutions that provide value to them.
- Stays in touch with families to ensure satisfaction throughout all appointments, and performs all procedures with professionalism and attention to detail.
- Follows through on all customer problems and requests by providing service beyond expectations so as to ensure satisfaction and forming the foundation for future sales based on long-term relationships.
- Builds trust-based relationships offering protection to protection to family members, and the family's relatives and friends, by educating them on the benefits of pre-planning.
- Represents a continuous link from services provided at need, through aftercare, to providing services to protect families in future.
Master Of Science
Family Service Counselor (Sales) Resume
Objective : Customer service professional with 25 years of experience, seeking an opportunity to grow and develop my repertoire of skills with the community and your company. It is my desire to be in a challenging and educational position with the potential to transform into new roles within the organization.
Skills : Master closer great ability to read people and creat a need for what im presenting weather its myself a product or a service., Customer Service Skills, Leadership Development, Lead Generation, Management, Training.
- Daily activity as a family service would include a many task that would involve family planning.
- Performing the burial procedures required by the company as outlined as per SOX regulations.
- Planning funeral arrangements for loved ones that would encompass there values and traditions.
- Pre-Planning for the future so that people can make financial decisions and completing contracts.
- Highly involved with office forms and worksheets that where used on a daily basis.
- Customer complaints were very common from small items that involved a work order to bringing in an upper manger that could approve special treatment.
- Worked closely with 4 to 5 mangers a day for checks and balances.
Master's In Interdisciplinary
Family Service Counselor/Inside Sales Resume
Headline : Sseeking a full time position as a Professional Interior Painter / General Contractor. However if opportunities arise for a Manager position, I'm willing and able to continue my life long 24 plus years of professionalism. I have a high consistency to bring out the best within myself... In addition I want more than just a job.. I am seeking a place I can retire from and feel needed and feel like I made a difference.
Skills : Throughout my whole school years was in choir and placed regional and district. Completed 3 years of dance and 2 years of mariachi.
- Sold cemetery property; such as graves, niches, and crypts.
- Sold pre-need traditional funeral arrangements.
- Sold pre-need cremation arrangements and urns.
- Helped and arranged at-need arrangements for both traditional and cremation services.
- Confirmed certain insurance policies regarding burials.
- Sold grave markers, monuments and lettering.
- Wrote and submitted all contract pertaining to my sales.
Bachelor Of Arts
Family Service Counselor/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Performance driven sales professional, consistently exceeds quotas. 15+ years sales experience in consumer products and family services industries. Excels in meeting customer needs, providing solutions, handling objections, closing sales and growing revenue. Bilingual Spanish and English.
Skills : O Excellent Communication Skills And Ability To Interact, Effectively, With People From Diverse Backgrounds.
- Deliver excellent service to customers by listening to their needs and providing adequate products and services in a compassionate and empathetic manner.
- Create and maintain relationships with families.
- Perform daily inside and outside sales activities, Identify and develop new service contract opportunities, Develop and maintain a referral network by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sales process.
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of products and services, pricing plans and promotions meet established goals and deadlines.
- Prospecting for families by door knocking, cold calling.
- Talking to business to see if I could set up a presentation to their employee's Training Staff on entering legal contracts in to a system.
- Meeting and exciting monthly quotas of a 25% - Accomplishments Was an Able to obtain a pre-arrangement insurance license.
Buissness Managment In Accounting
Family Service Counselor II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in an upwardly mobile company in which I may utilize my customer service, business management skills and determination to become an asset to the company. In short I would like to grow with the company and enjoy new experiences and gain more knowledge along the way. Motivated, personable well-rounded person, experience with people of all ages, with the ability to quickly grasp new environments, opportunities, people and experiences in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
Skills : Interior designer , Space planning / layout, Custom upholster , Textile experienced,.
- Social casework in providing services to adults and minors placed in care due to abuse or neglect by caretakers, with the ultimate goal of permanency.
- Assessed client needs and developed service plans and DCF case plans.
- Coordinated the delivery of services, plan referrals and linkages to clients and families.
- Monitored service plan progress and evaluated reports from multiple service providers.
- Maintained thorough documentation in client records/appropriate information systems and maintained organized client files.
- Prepared case/status reports, judicial reviews and appeared before Circuit Court Judges on a regular basis and made recommendations on case, e.g.
- Assisted family/caregivers in accessing subsidy, medical coverage and other needed services for children.
Master Of Arts In Education
Family Service Counselor III Resume
Summary : Family Service Counselor (FSC) is responsible for supporting families by meeting the needs of the children, youth, and families. This includes working with parents, teachers, and other service providers to develop strategies to meet the needs of children and youth.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Instructor, Family Service Counselor.
- Caring Family Service Counselor driven to deliver exceptional and professional service to families in need.
- Committed to coordinating funeral services and offering seamlessly to simplify the funeral and burial process for grieving families.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Discussed the nature of the funeral service, the disposition of the remains and funeral cost with family members.
- Discussed pre-arranged funeral options and explained pricing to clients, Displayed the highest level of professionalism and sensitivity when dealing with grieving family members.
- Secures and files burial permits and made funeral arrangements.
- Monitored high-volume phone lines and displayed proper phone etiquette.
- Promoted funeral service merchandise such a casket, urns, outer burial containers and flowers.
Family Service Counselor I Resume
Objective : Family Service Counselor is responsible for providing quality family services. Assisting with the development of a family service plan that includes family education, training and/or supervision, and other developmental needs.
Skills : computer skills, phone skills, great customer service, web design.
- Scheduled funeral services, coordinated burials and arranged cremations.
- Implemented pre-need arrangement program for funeral services, which guaranteed specific prices and secured clients' trust in the business.
- Addressed all client questions and requests for information relating to funeral services and pricing.
- Offered counseling and comfort to bereaved family members and friends.
- Delivered products to customers in timely manner.
- Maintained productive relationships with existing customers through exceptional follow-up after sales.
- Completed documentation for product and service sales.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Family Service Counselor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work with others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Excel.
- Provided case management services to siblings and families in foster care.
- Arranged and supervise visits with parents and children.
- Prepared case plan and judicial reviews with recommendations to the judge for the welfare of the children.
- Conducted monthly homevisits, school visits regarding the children.
- Coordinated services to tailor the family needs.
- Submitted referrals to various agencies to assist families.
- Monitored parents progress on case plan through contact, and reports from other parties involved.
Jr. Family Service Counselor Resume
Objective : Looking for a sales role where I can help the company to reach their highest potential. With extensive experience in Customer Service, Sales, Management and growing the bottom line, my desire is to work with a company that will stretch me, teach me and grow my potential. I want to make a positive impact on my customers and co-workers, creating a healthy work environment for all involved.
Skills : inventory, administration, office exp , people oriented,.
- Assisted families with final arrangements for their loved ones.
- Records Management Facilitated financial agreements for said arrangements.
- Contract generation for new and existing clients.
- Maintained accurate document processing and data entry.
- Sales demonstrations of Life Insurance policies and products.
- Implementation of ordering policies and procedures.
- Planning and execution of services through team efforts.
- Researched files and updated them when necessary.
Family Service Counselor/Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within an organization where I can fervently contribute to the firm's success, by utilizing my professional skills, as well as to work with team members that understand the importance of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Provide the necessary information, motivation and support for our families to make the right arrangement decisions to fit their needs.
- Meets with client families at the time of need or on a pre-need basis to ensure that they are presented with all options pertaining to internment, cemetery property, and related merchandise and services.
- Provides tours and guides families that visit the cemetery to lot locations.
- Attends services and visitations for client families whenever possible to relationships, ensures excellent service, and develops potential referrals.
- Completes required paperwork, ensures proper interment verification process, and conducts blind checks, ensuring compliance with all relevant state and industry regulations and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Makes presentations at the business location, at client family homes, and at public community events highlighting merchandise, services, and the benefits of pre-need arranging.
- Schedules and conducts aftercare appointments to ensure client family satisfaction and obtain referrals.
Family Service Counselor/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional with over 5 years of social services, case management, counseling and direct services experience in the child welfare industry. Ability to work effectively with individuals and families from diverse racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. to develop trusting and helping relationships.
Skills : Management Microsoft Word Receptionist Quickbooks Communication Microsoft Excel Microsoft Microsoft Office Customer Service Office Management.
- Full Time/40 hours per week Provided social services to children in facilities and foster care.
- Investigated various incidents of child abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Administered support services provided to families and children.
- Developed and executed all case plans and assisted in resolving issues.
- Provided necessary client support to all and provided necessary services.
- Performed risk assessment on cases and established eligibility for all cases.
- Designed safety plans as needed for children.
- Counseled individuals, families, foster parents and groups, providing information for referrals.
Master Of Social Work
Family Service Counselor Resume
Summary : Present position Family Service Counsoler for Stonemor Partners, 7 months Seasonal Office Manager for H&R Block , 4 years' experience as an Officer. Multi-tasking between Floor Officer, Work Gang Supervisor, Transportation Officer, Property Officer, and Strike Force member. Possess leadership skills, training ability, excellent written and communication skills, and documentation. 4 years' experience in Human Resource/ Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Manager, Director, Sales, Public Speaking, Public Relations.
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.