Food Service Resume
Objective : Food service worker with 5 years of experience in customer service, retail, server, line cook, barista, food preparation, and catering events. very efficient in a team environment as well as extremely productive when solo work needs to be done. Great team builder who understands the importance of communication and task delegation.
Skills : Office, Security, Office Equipment, Warehouse, Customer Service, Cleaning.
- Present Cross-trained to handle line cook, grill, cash register, coffee barista, and catering assistant.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high volume, fast-paced operations.
- Prepared on-site and to-go meals following specific methods, accurate temperature and prep time.
- Verified that all prepared meals and/or beverage met the highest standard of quality and quantity.
- Verified that all prepared meals and/or beverage met all health and safety standards according to company policy and health and safety regulations Maintained a clean and safe work environment Stocked shelves, completed inventory, prepared list of supplies needed to be reordered.
- Prepared large quantities of assorted entree's, snacks, and desserts for all Pikes Peak Community College locations.
- Kept temperature log for all meals and beverage prepared or stored in appropriate areas daily.
High School Diploma
Food Service Worker Resume
Objective : Works well as a soldier in high-pressure settings. Motivated person with over 5 years experience in the military. Focused on high standards for time management and professionalism, while maintaining discipline standards.
Skills : Excellent Oral & Written Communication, Ability to Adapt to Difficult Situations. Able to work as a team, alone, unsupervised and with interruptions. Keen eye, accurate and detail oriented Process and react quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer and efficient multi-tasker.
- Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
- Reduced food costs by using seasonal ingredients, setting standards for portion size and minimizing waste.
- Managed kitchen staff by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, supervising, evaluating and enforcing discipline when necessary.
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
- Maintained a skilled kitchen staff by properly coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Instructed new staff in proper food preparation, food storage, use of kitchen equipment and utensils, sanitation and safety issues.
- Ensured all staff understood expectations and parameters of kitchen goals and daily kitchen work.
- Led shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
BA In Biology
Food Service Associate Resume
Objective : Baker passionate about creating unique, delicious pastries using extensive knowledge of baking sciences and flavor combinations.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Prepare food service facilities for the serving of food count and set out an appropriate number of food trays prepare the steam table for serving hot meals.
- Wash and prepare eating and serving area set out food trays and beverages according to established procedures.
- Main work area and serving areas in a clean, sanitary and safe condition washing clean counters and steam tables wash and store pots,pans,trays and kitchen equipment.
- Heat portion and serve food to students and staff according to established procedures.
- Count money for cash registers with appropriate amount and denominations of change.
- Assist in storing unused food and supplies dispose of unusable leftovers and garbage.
- Sell a variety of food and beverages and make proper change collect tickets and money for meals and beverages sold and make appropriate change.
Associate Of Arts
Food Service Helper Resume
Objective : To find a challenging career in an esteemed organization so that I may grow professionally, while earning a good reputation amongst peers. Seeking a position that will utilize my skills and expertise while offering the chance for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for the assembly and delivery of meal service.
- Provided efficient, courteous, quality service and properly portioned foods according to the menu, with a high standard of customer service details.
- Received food orders from the customers and recommended new dishes.
- Sorted customer queries related to food preparation and ingredients.
- Assisted the cook in food preparation - Prepared dishes as per his instructions.
- Maintained proper storage of food to keep it fresh.
- Cleaned the kitchen equipment and appliances and held responsibility of getting them repaired in case of any problem.
- Maintained cleanliness and hygiene around the cooking station as well as the place where the customers have their meals.
Bachelor Of Science
Food Service Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time position where can utilize my skills and abilities as a Customer Service Representative and grow within your company.
Skills : Cooking, Food prep, Stocking, lifting up to 50+lbs.
- Served food, beverages, or desserts to students in such settings as take-out counters lunchrooms.
- Prepared bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Cooked food or prepared food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Performed cleaning duties; swept, mopped, and washed dishes, kept equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Balanced receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Wrapped menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Scrubbed and polished counters, steamed tables, and other equipment, and cleaned glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
Food Service Director Resume
Objective : Looking for a job which represents a challenging role and where I can utilise the skills and knowledge currently received. Confidently represent myself to benefit the company and future goals.
Skills : Certified through National Restaurant Association.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Followed all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage to uphold proper health standards.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
- Routinely cleaned work areas, glassware and silverware throughout each shift.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Verified cash drawer against the day's receipts.
- Effectively listened to, understood and clarified guest concerns and issues.
- Maintained complete knowledge of restaurant menu, including daily specials.
Food Service Supervisor Resume
Objective : Looking for new work experience in another field, warehouse, packing, stocking, maintenance, shipping, receiving, printshop, bindery, retail, general labor, assembly, etc...
Skills : Computer Skills, Reliable, Adaptable. Dependable, Hard Working, Efficient.
- Monitored food distribution, ensuring that meals were distributed to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, were followed.
- Cleaned dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
- Placed food servings on trays according to orders or instructions.
- Stocked service stations with items such as eating utensils, ice napkins, or condiments.
- Removed trays and stacked dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- Prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, or beverages.
- Monitored food preparation or serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures were followed.
Food Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Food Service position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Proficiency of Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, Year experience in nutrition counseling and education, Year experience in motivational interviewing.
- Limited to processing food orders and researching various companies bidding for the best materials and food prices.
- Managed sections and opened/closed restaurant.
- Mentored new employees within the restaurant business.
- Managed and maintained registers during business hours.
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the common kitchen area.
- Managed all financial processes as it relates to the position as a cashier.
- Actively researched, maintained, and resolved billing and payment Accomplishments N/a Skills Used Great customer service , handling money.
Food Service II Resume
Objective : Four years experience in front office assisting office representatives Greet and instruct guests upon arrival to entertainment property Solved many problems for customers/guests in various positions Trained many employees in various positions Enter and organize business data Assist in monthly inventory.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Served breakfasts and lunches to students daily...including data entry for students.
- Cooking for 200 students at times for a particular lunch line.
- Cleaning up and keeping food at safe temperatures.
- Enthusiastic and committed to punctuality and resourcefulness; and being reliable as well as kindness.
- Proven organization, detail oriented and problem solving skills.
- Special aptitude for integrating diverse concepts.
- Skills Used More than 20 years in customer service.
Food service Resume
Summary : Demonstrated strong problem solving abilities, and aptitude to make fair and unbiased appraisals of customer concerns based on multiple issues.
Skills : Proficiency In Medical Office Software, And Microsoft.
- Carried food, supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
- Cleaned work areas, equipment, utensils, and dishes.
- Cleaned, stocked and restocked shelves and display cases.
- Portioned and wrapped food for self-service.
- Operated large-volume equipment such as deep fat fryers.
- Skills Used Customer service Ability to operate machinery Multitasking Ability to work independently.
- Primarily works in the kitchen and prepares food for customers.
Certification In Billing