General Dentist Resume
Objective : Over 2 years and continually trying to expand my knowledge and experience. Hold an active state of Dental License with Level 1 sedation permit, and am currently registered to transition to a Level 2 sedation permit. Highly motivated, clinically proficient in all areas of dentistry, and experienced in the settings of private practice, clinical dentistry, and community health.
Skills : General Dentistry, Complete/partial Dentures, Overdentures, Implants, Crown And Bridge, Inlay/onlay, Veneers, Esthetics, RCT, Crown Lengthening, Simple/complex/fullmouth Extractions, Impacted Molar Extractions, Tori/exstosis Removal, Frenectomy, Alveoloplasty.
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Skills Used complete/partial dentures, overdentures, implants, crown and bridge, inlay/onlay, veneers, esthetics, RCT, crown lengthening, simple/complicated extractions, and many other various surgical procedures.
DDS In Dental
General Dentist Resume
Objective : To excel as a well-rounded Dental health professional who motivates and educates patients about the importance of dental health. Provide comprehensive dental care concurrent with evidence based research.
Skills : Licensure As Dentist In The State Of Texas. Knowledge.
- Directed the activities of the Dental Department including supervision of a Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist.
- Responsible for dental services for all individuals in active/inactive treatment including advanced dental care and treatment to elevate the oral hygiene of all individuals.
- Responsible to implement best practices in treatment.
- Attended work on a regular and predictable schedule and performed other duties as assigned.
- Oversee and manage dental services provided to individuals of the office's active/inactive records, which includes routine dental procedures for individuals, supervising dental hygienists with non-routine cleanings; Evaluated dental care; Monitored the quality of dental services provided by other dental personnel.
- Developed systems and policies to improve dental health, oral hygiene and overall health of individuals; Stayed current on best practices in dental services.
- Knowledge of and experience performing dental services including use of dental equipment.
DDS In Dentistry
General Dentist Resume
Objective : Dental professional with vast knowledge of clinical procedures and medical and dental terminology. Periodontics, Endodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry expert.
Skills : All phases of general dentistry with special emphasis in surgery and the diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint disorders.
- Thoroughly gathered and recorded medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Effectively operated x-ray machines and developed x-rays.
- Successfully Performed a gingivectomy case.
- Gently and skillfully took and developed radiographs.
- Made preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Examined patients' head, neck and oral cavity for signs of disease.
- Accurately collected and recorded patient medical and dental histories.
- Expertly charted conditions of decay and disease to prepare for diagnosis and treatment.
Bachelor Of Science
General Dentist II Resume
Summary : 25 years of experience in the field of Dentistry beginning as 18 yr old youth technical support- later as porcelain and casting apprentice in a family owned commercial dental laboratory. Clinical training chair side in a prosthodontic environment, and later in a VA hospital setting affirmed my understanding of compassionate, yet technically excellent patient management.
Skills : Molar Endo, crown and bridge, dentures, RPD, immediate dentures, interim rpd, surgical extractions, third molar extractions simple, restoring implants,.
- General Dentist and Supervising associate in private practice for 14 years responsible for clinical personnel, budget, pharmaceutical and supply vendors.
- Quality control and patient base management were other focuses as well being a full time dentist.
- Additional treatment techniques gained from participation in CEU also broadened my case load.
- Basic TMJ and Neuromuscular Pain intervention for prevention, more educational experience with Cosmetic procedures, Implants, and Specialized prosthodontic experience, Sedation experience.
- Extensive administrative experience as insurance liaison and patient advocate.
- Gerontology, Implantology, Practice Management and Tax Planning Courses (CEU) All General dental procedures performed.
- Tactful and effective with difficult customers.
DMD In Dentist
General Dentist III Resume
Headline : Motivated and bilingual professional with more than 10 years of dental experience in dental school and internationally. Exposed to a variety of clinical cases and understanding on restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, endodontics and pediatrics. Strong teamwork skills and an ability to establish a trusting environment for patients.
Skills : Language: Spanish And English.
- Evaluated patient's oral health conditions and designed a comprehensive treatment plan that fitted patient's individual needs.
- Established and maintained periodontal health by performing periodontal procedures such as prophylaxis, scaling and root planning and periodontal maintenance.
- Performed restorative procedures to remove caries and restore the loss of function and aesthetics.
- Rehabilitated the loss of masticatory function through the fabrication of fixed and removable prosthesis such a crowns, bridges, implant crowns, RPD and complete dentures o Trained in CAD/CAM dentistry.
- Performed Root Canal Treatments in single rooted as well as multi rooted teeth.
- Performed non-surgical and surgical extractions to patients, Familiarized with the surgical management of medically compromised patients.
Doctor Of Dental Medicine
General Dentist I Resume
Summary : Experienced oral health professional with a proven track record as a General Dentist, Dental Hygienist and Lead Dental Assistant. A motivated, dependable, and adaptable team player with an ability to nurture relationships with coworkers and patients. An ability to accurately determine patient needs and devise wellness plans to fulfill those needs has led to ongoing career progression. Seeking a dental hygienist or oral health education role to apply practical dentistry skills and abilities as an educator to the growth of a top-tier dentistry team.
Skills : Patient Care, Preventive Health, Oral Examinations, Training And Education, Inventory Management, Devising Wellness Plans, Soft Tissue Management Programs, Dentrix, Arrestin, Cross-Functional Skills, Bilingual.
- Tasked with providing General Dentistry care for a minimum of ten patients per day in rural areas that had limited access to dental care.
- Acted as a "team of one" by fulfilling all roles typically performed by multiple individuals, including hygienist, surgical, and assistive care.
- Determined the oral health needs of patients by performing extra oral and intra oral examinations including periodontal screenings, oral cancer screening, TMJ screenings, and dental charting of existing restorations and missing teeth.
- Devised and executed wellness plans to successfully fulfill oral health needs.
- Performed such services as prophylaxis, full mouth debridement, scaling, root planning, and applying preventive agents such as fluorides and pit and fissure sealants.
- Additional duties performed include applying locally administered antibiotics, using irrigation and desensitizing agents, and exposing, developing, and mounting digital and conventional dental x-rays.
- Maintained thorough and accurate records of patient medical and dental history.
- Key Accomplishments: Vastly improved the health and comfort of traditionally underserved individuals.
Jr. General Dentist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified General Dentist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Eagle Soft, Dentrix and Microsoft.
- Partner Owner of a nationwide dental chain.
- Provided extractions, implants and denture services to people of all economic levels.
- Included comprehensive exams, treatment plans, and reviewed medical history.
- Managed office organizational work flow to ensure a productive work day Created video and pamphlets to educate patients on dental treatments available and homecare Educated patients on their present oral conditions and recommended appropriate treatment.
- Guided patients through a process of significant changes in their lives.
- Maintained monthly meetings with staff to review office emergency plans, patient care standards and a variety of dental topics.
- Organized and attended state health fairs.
- Proficient in computer skills such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop.
Doctor Of Dental
Sr. General Dentist Resume
Headline : 25 years of experience in the field of Dentistry beginning as 18 yr old youth technical support- later as porcelain and casting apprentice in a family owned commercial dental laboratory. Clinical training chair side in a prosthodontic environment, and later in a VA hospital setting affirmed my understanding of compassionate, yet technically excellent patient management.
Skills : Has sense of own initiative & sense of responsibility.
- Prepare a dentist case file including medical history and current dental formation.
- 24 hours shifts in the emergency room taking care of dental urgencies.
- Examine patients' mouths for cavities, sores, swelling, or other signs of disease.
- Take care of the teeth, gums, and supporting bones of the mouth by treating diseased teeth and gums and detecting general diseases of the body that can affect the condition of a patient's mouth.
- Provide preventive dental services to patient, such as applications of fluoride and sealants to teeth, and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Know the treatment plans of patient and suggest suitable heal according to the condition.
- Fill cavities, pull teeth that cannot be saved, or replace missing teeth and do laboratory work by using both hand and power tools.
- Use local anesthetics to keep patients comfortable during treatment.
License In English
General Dentist Resume
Headline : Licensed in both NC and TN, with dedication to patient care: researching and implementing the best practices, promoting education and clinical procedures. Highly skilled in CAD-CAM Dentistry; especially Sirona products, methods, devices and procedures.
Skills : CAD-CAM Dentistry, Crown, Bridge, And Veneers, Rotary Endodontics, Third Molar Extractions,Comprehensive Treatment Planning.
- Performed all aspects of general dentistry; to include the following: All restorative dentistry; fixed, removable and operative, including extensive experience with the Sirona CEREC system for CAD-CAM dentistry.
- Successfully perform minor oral surgeries; extractions of non-restorable teeth and partial boney impacted third molars, removal of operculums and boney sequestrums.
- Proficient with incision and drainage of soft tissue abscesses.
- Small periodontal surgeries; single tooth crown lengthening, distal wedges, and gingivectomies.
- Perform rotary instrumentation for endodontics for incisors, premolars, and molars.
- Treat medically compromised patients with comprehensive dental needs, many with sedation techniques.
- Treatments included pre-orthodontic extractions, adult and child prophylaxis, etc.
Doctorate Of Dental Surgery
General Dentist Lead Resume
Summary : Motivated and bilingual professional with more than 10 years of dental experience in dental school and internationally. Exposed to a variety of clinical cases and understanding on restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, endodontics and pediatrics. Strong teamwork skills and an ability to establish a trusting environment for patients.
Skills : Microsoft Office,operating system XP,windows7,8.1,10.
- Promoted oral health and disease prevention.
- Created treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients.
- Ensured the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Monitored growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performed surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Treated patients and carried out basic dental procedures.
- Utilize insurance answers plus software Check schedule for new patient appointments to verify coverage.
General Dentist/Dentition Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a General Dentist, which I may enhance through my professional and business skills, knowledge, abilities, experience, and through pursuit of formal education and hands on experience.
Skills : Language: Spanish and English.
- Provide comprehensive dental services based on diverse diagnoses that translates to profitable production.
- Exam and interpret diagnostic x-rays Prepare comprehensive treatment plans Perform all aspects of dentistry, including, but not limited to, root canals (include molar endo), extractions, fixed prosthetics, removable prosthetics, and periodontal maintenance- all within the scope of general dentistry.
- Build rapport with patients to facilitate follow up appointments and additional treatment as recommended.
- Ability to build and maintain a recurring patient base, allowing for long term success.
- Works collaboratively with partner dentist to ensure optimal patient experience.
- Encourage team communication by conducting and/or participating in daily huddles and team meetings with practice staff.
- Participate in Company sponsored training and CE courses to increase industry knowledge as well as understand general expectations of organization.
- Willingness to work 12-hour shifts, including shifts on the weekends.
Doctor Of Dental
General Dentist Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of quality private practice and insurance-based experience. After completing a one-year residency at Experienced in all phases of general dentistry, including molar periodontics, quality aesthetic restorations using the latest ceramic and resin materials, full mouth reconstruction, precision attachments for fixed and removable prosthetic, implant restoration and much more.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Tx Planning, Extensive Knowledge Of Dentrix.
- Owner and Sole Proprietor of a solo general dental practice, diagnosing and treating children, adults, and geriatric patients.
- Provide a latex free office environment utilizing the latest technologies in dentistry.
- Perform oral surgery, restorative, fixed and removable prostheses and one visit root canal therapy.
- Provide Occlusal guards and Orthodontic evaluation for children and adults and treat malocclusions by Invisalign treatment.
- Highly trained in Implant treatment planning and restorations.
- Provide dentures and denture repairs.
- Provide in office and take home Tooth whitening procedures and perform all cosmetic dental procedures.