HR Representative Resume
Summary : Human Resources professional with solid experience in compensation, recruiting, benefits, training and employee relations. Expertise in areas including: issue resolution, critical thinking, strategic planning, facilitating processes, change management and HR consultation.
Skills : Human Resources, Developing Skills.
- Staffed domestic and international project engineers, discipline engineers and project schedulers using variety of sources including professional organizations, network contacts, database searches, internet mining and career fairs to ensure cost-effective hiring.
- Established partnerships with hiring managers to achieve recruitment objectives through collaboration on appropriate competency requirements and development of position specific recruitment plans.
- Developed, built and maintained candidate relationships through ongoing communications, promoting interest in positions and the organization, to yield qualified candidates and pools for positions and minimal turnaround times to fill vacancies.
- Resume evaluation, phone screening, and behavioral interviews of candidates.
- Utilized Taleo ATS for candidate management, offer tracking and reporting functions.
- Proposed, extended and negotiated candidate job offers.
- Assured company hiring practices were in compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Conducted new hire orientation classes to include benefits, compensation and new hire forms.
HR Representative II Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities, implement decisions to achieve goals, and meet operational deadlines. Experienced in Microsoft Office, ADP Pay Expert and Reporting, ADP- HR Perspective, ADP Workforce Now, Ceridian, PeopleSoft, Paycom, Virtual Edge Recruiting System, and ICIMS Recruiting System. Highly skilled in recruiting, on-boarding and off -boarding, HRIS administrator, performance management, talent management, training, benefit administration, employee engagement, payroll, and accounting.
Skills : Human Resources.
- Provided first level employee relations support to site's employees, responding to inquiries and carrying out projects as assigned.
- Provide guidance to managers to assist in building a high-performance organization.
- Administered the exit process for all voluntary resignations in assigned site, conducting exit interviews and compiling roll up results.
- Provide feedback received in exit interviews to identify trends and make recommendations regarding ways to improve employee satisfaction throughout the organization.
- Facilitated recruitment activities for specified positions in client groups including recruiting and sourcing candidates, assisting managers with screening candidates as well as working with vendors and staffing agencies as needed in a cost-effective manner.
- Administered the contingent labor process for the site, partnering with Finance and management to bring on contractors in a cost-effective manner.
- Prepared workforce analysis as assigned, including annual/monthly/ad hoc reports.
- Use Excel to analyze business trends and prepare reports for the business.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior HR Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ChamberMaster, Constant Contact.
- Tracked open positions and time to fill on excel spreadsheets Served as part of the Environmental Health and Safety Committee Posted open positions on recruiting websites and with worked with outside recruiters to find qualified candidates.
- Phone screened potential candidates and aided in setting up interviews.
- Conducted interviews with potential candidates Onboarding coordinator for all new hires- ran background checks, assist applicants in filling out paperwork such as tax forms, HR forms, insurance, government requirements, etc.
- Served as a link between employees and the company broker to ensure benefit questions were answered in a timely manner.
- Point of contact for all phone system maintenance and worked directly with the phone company to troubleshoot issues.
- Documented and managed incident information with the company's workers compensation insurance agency.
- Audited personnel files Created folders with termination paperwork and processed voluntary terminations.
- Fostered positive employee relations and aided managers in handling employee concerns.
BA In Environmental Studies
HR Representative III Resume
Summary : Obtain employment in a Human Resource department which allows me to continue to learn, grow, and develop as an HR professional in order to build exceptional HR knowledge, and provide added value to this organization. Please note, currently on a voluntary leave from employment due to the birth of a child from end of month November until present, but ready to re-enter the workforce as soon as possible.
Skills : Fluent in English and Spanish, knowledge of Office suite of products. Comfortable with Neogov, Optiview, Naviline, GLMS, WebEx, Citi Collaborate, Marketplace, and P2P.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Brought workers' compensation program into full compliance.
AS In Business Management
HR Representative/Recruiting Manager Resume
Summary : Human services professional, performing successfully in positions of increasing responsibility and authority Diligent, compassionate, and thorough professional, committed to excellence Effective communicator and facilitator, works well under pressure Flexible contributor, adapts quickly to changing work and client needs Assertive, hands-on leader, possesses strong process implementation skills.
Skills : Management.
- Administered successfully the office compensation program, participating in Radford Benchmark Salary Review annually, meeting all submission deadlines.
- Ensured a healthy and safe workplace for staff members, served as the ergonomics and workers compensation advisor, and promoted the safety program.
- Championed, administered and sustained the Performance Management System for over 100 staff members, ensuring timely and thorough participation by managers and staff.
- Delivered formal orientation for each new hire/transferred employee; evaluating and continuously improving the effectiveness of the orientation.
- Administered the Employee Development/Graduate program and Performance Improvement program, provided semi-annual program analysis.
- Conducted onsite interviews, providing the overview of company benefits, soft-skill screening questions, and processed the background check with a third party vendor.
- Provided benchmarking and salary requirement data to the HR Director along with offer letter drafts to facilitate competitive, timely offers.
Global HR Representative Resume
Objective : Summary Of Qualifications Accomplished strategic Human Resources Business Partner with 13 years' experience in multiple aspects of HR, strategic planning and organization design and effectiveness with the demonstrated ability to tailor initiatives toward specific corporate objectives. Proven ability to partner with corporate executives and key business leaders to design strategic action plans for organization improvement and oversee implementation/execution of steps to achieve goals.
Skills : Recruitment, Hiring and retention Onboarding Employee relations Personnel records maintenance Committed to organizational policies Strong computer skills Fluency in all MS Office programs International Business Travel Conflict resolution personality Mediation expertise Data entry and HRIS management.
- Provide HR generalist support to IT organization by maintaining positive employee relations; organizing, analyzing and reporting pertinent data; recruiting; leading performance management and succession planning processes and implementing new processes within Human Resources.
- Assisted managers within client group with organization restructuring process.
- Participated on Change Management Team to implement SAP globally.
- Managed IT Internship Program including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and coaching candidates/interns.
- Facilitated discussions between managers and employees throughout 360deg process.
- Worked with immigration attorney and employee/candidate to coordinate visa process.
- Led discussions between managers and direct reports during employee relations discussions and adhere to procedures to investigate claims when necessary.
MBA In Marketing
HR Representative/HR Generalist Resume
Summary : Responsible for Training/coaching IT managers in various aspects including, but not limited to, compensation, performance management, providing effective feedback, succession planning, etc.
Skills : Management Skills, Planning Skills.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
- Set operations policies and standards, determine safety procedures for handling hazardous materials.
- Plan, organize, and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings and meeting with individual staff members.
- Conduct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of operations department to obtain use of equipment and facilities.
- Conduct employee training sessions on subjects such as hazardous material handling, employee orientation, quality improvement, and computer use.
High School Diploma
HR Representative/Specialist Resume
Objective : Strategic HR leader with experience in high-tech, high-growth environments, with career focus on developing programs for employee growth, engagement, and retention.
Skills : Full Cycle Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Policy Analysis, Extensive Knowledge Of Wage And Labor Law, Leave Of Absence Administration.
- Promoted in conjunction with reorganization of human resources function.
- Developed program for newly incorporated Partner (Employee) Resources Support Center.
- Developed position expectations for representatives providing employee relations policy support to retail organization.
- Developed their intake process, escalation procedures and all training materials.
- Provided third tier support, including separation recommendations, employee file review, LOA returns, investigations to policy violation and escalated employee relations concerns.
- Acted as a liaison between reps and Senior Generalists, identifying areas of further development to ensure integrity of human resources function were maintained in high volume resource center environment.
- Provided extended support to generalists, payroll and IT.
- Analyzed trends and developed department and company-wide communications in response.
BA In English
HR Representative/Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a well-established company where I can maximize my project development skills and training skills.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Office, Outlook, Fluent in Spanish.
- Prepares source documentation for new hires, effective changes in pay, status, or benefits, etc.
- Establishes, maintains, and controls personnel files, correspondence, reports, and organizational charts.
- Answers inquiries based on personnel files, such as employment verification and subpoenas.
- Ensures proper approvals on forms and enters changes into the HRIS, benefit, and payroll systems.
- Processes payroll up loads and ensures accuracy of data transmitted.
- Assists in preparation for new employee orientation by confirming schedules, notifying hiring manager, management, human resources staff of new hires, scheduling employee lunch, ensuring IS notification is complete, etc.
- Prepares materials and forms for orientation including benefit packages.
- Creates benefits program including EAP (wellness program), discount program, flu program, red cross event, and benefits relations.
HR Representative/Executive Resume
Objective : HR Professional with 15 years' work experience in a Human Resources (HR) environment producing business results through development and execution of human resources strategies. Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills with strengths that include organizational development and effectiveness, career and performance management, employee relations, and benefits administration. A strong international background with multi-cultural experience and a creative initiator with a proven ability to follow through on concepts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Data Entry, Database Management, Excel, Windows, Customer Service, Account Management, Billing, Budgeting, Budgeting, Receptionist, Quality Control, Typing, Inventory Management, Management.
- Served as the focal point of contact for a staff of over 300 employees in all areas of HR, including benefits, employee related issues, and HR system maintenance.
- Developed and implemented a company-wide harassment training program and related policies.
- Managed the preparation of yearly Affirmative Action Plans with the lead responsibility of monitoring and preparing all applicant flow data.
- Implemented a monthly and quarterly reporting system in order to monitor and track various HR initiatives and statistics.
- Created a company-wide New Hire Orientation Program and facilitated the implementation of a new company-wide recruiting system as well as setting up the policies and procedures for the recruiting process.
- Coordinated various HR initiatives throughout the company.
- Responsible for processing new hires, including on boarding, benefit initiation and acclimation to job site.
BA In International Studies
HR Representative I Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic manager with a solid history of achievement in transportation. Motivated leader with strong organizational and time management abilities. Areas of expertise include leadership, communication and aggressive business goals.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Office, experience with Lawson.
- Delivered all facets of the recruitment cycle throughout the facility.
- Managed leave-of-absence programs and personnel records; administered benefits enrollment.
- Co-chaired annual flex-enrollment meetings, resolved conflicts between employees and insurance carriers, and performed exit interviews.
- Key Results: Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of training, compensation structures, benefits packages, and new-employee orientation.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position to effectively fill open positions.
- Posted openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations and in other appropriate venues.
- Revamped new-hire orientation program to include HR information and company resources.
- Fostered a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
HR Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced Human Resources with strong background in corporate business environment of rapid growth. Professional yet socially-minded personality able to effectively interact with individuals and groups.
Skills : Accounting, Human Resources.
- Provided HR generalist support to a manufacturing plant of 800+ hourly employees.
- Reported to the HR Director for the location.
- Established sustainable and effective campus recruiting program.
- Expanded network of schools to recruit for 2 manufacturing plants and base of 80+ managers.
- Program led to 9 successful management hires in 15 month timeline.
- Selected to work as campaign coordinator for labor decertification of Teamsters bargaining unit in Portland, OR.
- Coordinated daily operations in executing labor campaign strategy including route ride effectiveness and work group assessments.
- Gained invaluable generalist experience in first role following graduate school in managing employee relations, benefits administration, change management, and other core areas of HR functional excellence.