Human Resource Consultant Resume
Summary : Strategic partner to business clients with focus on transformational initiatives through professional consulting, programs and processes in the areas of organization effectiveness workforce planning, organization design, talent management, recruitment, selection and retention, employee relations, and training. Knowledgeable and candid contributor to work teams and a change driver of HR initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Human Resources Business Partner Strategic Staffing Consultant Successfully influenced businesses to integrate corporate human resources policies, programs and tools as a priority in their operating plan objectives.
- Cultural change effect was the achievement of greater retention of high performers, greater employee engagement and a more interactive transparent relationship between management and employees in areas such as hiring, advancement opportunities, etc.
- Consulted and coached all levels of management in the design, build and implementation of workforce planning strategies and programs to meet business goals and objectives.
- Innovative and very clear designs developed to meet budgetary and performance challenges resulting in cost reductions in some cases over 3 million dollars.
- Trusted advisor to all levels of management.
- Coached Presidents through difficult but necessary direct report leadership changes as well as through transformational change of their organizations.
- Confident and confidential when consulting through complex issues that require discretion and action.
- Engaged clients by facilitating regular Talent Manager roundtables, performance ratings calibration sessions, Annual Performance and Compensation Review process, skills progression review and analysis Proactively provided data and analysis to business through use of HR analytic tools such as PeopleSoft and both vendor and proprietary software.
Sr. Human Resource Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 18 years experience in the pipeline construction and maintenance field. Proven skills in general bookkeeping. Background in administrative quality control, scheduling, cost accounting, billeting and timekeeping.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Manage employee relations to insure a consistent application of policy and practice, including coaching/counseling, employee investigations, progressive discipline and problem resolution.
- Identify common trends and issues related to individual development needs among staff and partners with HR Directors and line staff to develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- In partnership with recruiting function, works with functional departments regarding talent selection, job descriptions and leveling of new roles.
- Consults and coaches functional line management on people decisions (e.g., staffing, development, employee relations) to ensure that they align with the people strategies.
- Anticipates and assesses the gaps between business needs and people systems/capabilities within function and uses information to drive appropriate actions.
- Partners with the HR Director to coordinate all talent planning activities (succession planning etc.), with a focus on achieving diversity and creating developmental plans for high performing, high potential staff.
- Partner with Director team to coordinate the annual compensation and bonus process; and, to facilitate and coordinate annual performance review process.
Masters Of Business
Lead Human Resource Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging human resources management position in which might utilize extensive knowledge, experience, and education. Exceptional recruiting knowledge, and create a dynamic environment promoting employee/employer relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Provided internal customer service to employees and management related to Payroll and Human Resources related issues.
- Played a key role in opening two large customer contact centers which employed over one thousand employees each.
- Completed prescreen interviews, Training coordination and New Hire orientation and onboarding of customer service candidates and supervisors.
- Completed recruiting events to staff each center within the required parameters.
- Completed monthly reports associated with employee disciplinary actions related to attendance.
- Conducted informal and formal workplace investigations using informal and formal resolution flow charts and created corresponding reports for complaints.
- Subject Matter Expert relating to leaves of absence and worked closely with third party administrators ensuring corporate policies and procedures were followed.
Bachelors Of Science
Human Resource Consultant III Resume
Summary : Results oriented, customer focused and quality driven professional. Developed and maintained value added consultative relationships with managers and employees to maximize employee engagement and deliver on strategic goals.
Skills : Sales and Retail, Sales and Retail.
- Maintain current knowledge of and experience in strategic planning, employee relations, labor laws, policy and procedures, compensation and benefits administration, regulatory compliance, and reduction in force.
- Consulted/coached leaders on all areas of performance management in building a high performance culture to effectively meet customer satisfaction goals, improve employee engagement, and productivity.
- Actively supported development, placement, and retention of high potential employees across the organization through the Talent Management process.
- Actively fostered an environment of engagement through development opportunities and stretch goal setting.
- Compiled and analyzed HR metrics to identify HR trends and issues with significant impact to the business, and consulted with leaders in crafting strategies in areas such as retention of top talent, employee engagement, and workforce planning.
- Successfully drove change through research, data analysis and use of change agent tools.
- Managed employee relations issues in a 24/7 environment.
- Conducted workplace investigations; made recommendations for internal cases and responded to external agency charges; partnered with legal counsel in mitigating risk to the organization and successfully settled EEOC claims.
Human Resource Consultant II Resume
Headline : Dear Hiring Professional Please consider this letter of introduction as an expression of interest in exploring and identifying career employment opportunities with your company. To obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize Human Resource experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Payroll Assistant, HR Recruiting.
- Collaborate with all levels of management to conduct investigations relating to internal employee relation complaints and follow up with HR business unit leaders and UPMC Legal to recommend solutions.
- Manage human resource extern process and provide direct supervision to externs.
- Support union and non-unionize employees with questions regarding policy, procedures, benefits, and union contract issues.
- Provide employee relations and policy consultations to all levels of management including Vice President.
- Serve as the primary human resources representative by handling all issues that arise relating to compensation, benefits, recruitment, clearance tracking, performance reviews, employee relations, and unemployment compensation.
- Partner with WorkPartners on Leave of Absence management and assist WPIC management on the LOA process.
- Administered human resource functions for San Diego Clients (300-400) employees.
Master Of Science
Human Resource Consultant/Manager Resume
Headline : A dynamic, highly motivated professional, with significant experience as a Human Resource Business Partner. Over twenty years experience in multiple industries as well as international and domestic organizations of all sizes.
Skills : HRIS, Web Design, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite,.
- Managed annual flex-enrollment meetings, resolved conflicts between employees and insurance carriers, coordinated health fairs to promote employee wellness and performed exit interviews.
- Trained 125-members management team on interviewing techniques and best practices, conducting workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions that contributed to sound hiring decisions.
- Developed company's first-ever standardized disciplinary procedures and tracking system that insulated company from legal risk and ensured consistent and fair discipline processes.
- Devised creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs (including special events and a tiered awards structure) that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Reworked new-hire orientation program to include HR information and company resources.
- Saved company thousands of dollars every month by reducing reliance on employment agencies.
- Brought the majority of formerly outsourced recruiting functions in-house to reduce billable hours from 200+ to less than 15 per month.
Human Resource Consultant/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Database Management Skills.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partner with legal the department as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Act as the performance improvement driver to provoke positive changes in people management.
- Consult with business unit management and provide day-to-day guidance on a variety of HR related issues: business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, career development, training needs, policy interpretation, and recruiting and selection.
- Meet affirmative action goals established by the organization while maintaining a work environment which respects and supports cultural competence and proficiency.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Consultant I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Human Resource Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : HR Management.
- Selected media and delivered training using multimedia visual aids.
- Developed criterion-referenced tests and evaluated training.
- Developed and maintained relationships with new and old clients in the banking and manufacturing sectors.
- Proposed and marketed training programs to local and international clients, managed booth as training vendor at ASTD Houston conference, served as speaker and subject matter expert at an ASTD training event.
- Developed proposal for the conversion of instructor-led programs to computer-based programs and evaluated various software and authoring tools to select the appropriate one.
- Facilitated workshops for graduate trainee program of multinational companies.
- Responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle hiring for various exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Developed direct hire Full Cycle recruitment agreements with various customers Developed customized recruitment plans for customers.
Master Of Science
Associate Human Resource Consultant Resume
Headline : A highly motivated, punctual and dependable, front office administrator, HR Coordinator that possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality while supporting the Director of Human Resources.
Skills : EEO-1, OFCCP Compliance, Applicant Tracking Software, Affirmative Action Program Management.
- Managed the Full Recruitment Life Cycle hiring process for exempt and non exempt Engineer, Electrician, Chemists, Radiology Technicians and Construction support positions.
- Leveraged recruitment resources to increase efficiency, reduce Time -to-Fill and broaden the company's appeal to potential applicants.
- Developed Recruitment Plans in conjunction with department managers.
- Screened and ranked applications according to position suitability.
- Managed E- Recruit Applicant Tracking system to document all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Utilized Boolean Search Operators, Social Networking Sites, Internet Job Boards, Community Groups and Alumni Associations to Source Candidates.
- Negotiated joboffers, employment start date and initiated company Relocation Services for out-of- state hires.
- Performed Outreach and Marketing of company job openings to diverse group of job applicants and potential hires.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Human Resource Consultant Resume
Summary : Energetic Human Resources Professional with over 20 years of success in talent acquisition, talent management and human resources leadership in start-up, growing and mature organizations.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, Legal Compliance, Training/Instruction, Mediation, Employee Relations, Policy Development, Safety.
- Implemented and established recruiting action plans.
- Reduced recruitment cycle for openings, increased quality of candidates, and improved overall customer satisfaction within assign accounts.
- Actively worked with Universities and Colleges to supply and cultivate new talent for organizations.
- Sourced and placed contractors, monitoring their performance and effectiveness on a weekly basis to ensure internal client satisfaction.
- Effectively orchestrated and delivered HR initiatives and business processes improvement strategies.
- Consulted with client groups on employment laws and regulations, HR policies, employment practices.
- Proactively provided consistent HR support to clients on issues and inquiries, and answered requests for information on policy interpretation.
- Monitored employee climate to identify issues/trends.
Human Resource Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to utilize various business skills with a concentration in Human Resources.
Skills : Human Resources, Customer Service, Customer Service, Administrative Support, Restaurant, Management.
- Sustained a high degree of confidentiality Wrote Human Resource Department policies and procedures.
- Handled most aspects of HR including but not limited to hiring, benefits, FMLA, and terminations for approximately 150 clients.
- Conducted new hire orientation for many clients in varying industries.
- Provided recommendations and documentation for disciplinary action for employee relation issues Organized open enrollment for benefits to govern approximately 5000 eligible employees.
- Wrote employee handbooks and policy/procedures for a variety of industries.
- Utilized multiple HRIS systems to assist in the maintenance of employee information.
- Verified I-9 documents through the E-Verify website to ensure employee's eligibility to work in the United States.
- Documented FMLA claims and followed up information.
Human Resource Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a sales position in which can make a significant contribution to an employer through an increase in sales volume and profit.
Skills : Legal Research; Typing 80 wpm, Word, Excel; 10 key adding skills.
- Represented client employers at unemployment compensation hearings.
- Prepared managers and other witnesses in the development of their testimony for hearings.
- Reviewed employee personnel files to develop the best case possible.
- Consulted with clients on effective corrective action and attendance policies.
- Conducted on- site training seminars on proper documentation and corrective action processes and procedures.
- Consulted with clients on problem areas and ways to improve them.
- Assisted clients with proper termination procedures to alleviate or minimize unemployment costs.
BA In Communications