Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Headline : Obtain a job that will best suite professional education, experience, leadership, and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analytical Skills.
- Assisted with truck shipment Accomplishments Providing exceptional Customer Service, Courteousness, and Professionalism to each patron's Skills.
- Gained knowledge of reputable liquor companies and products.
- Analyzed statistics and administered over account information Provided customer assistance and kept shelves sufficiently stocked.
- Restocked the liquor shelves or coolers with the new shipment or back stock, and lastly assisting customers with any questions and checking them out.
- Provide outstanding customer service and knowledge of wines, liquors, and beers.
- Recommended correct products to customers (including sales and discounted items) Operate cash register and minor cleaning work.
- Handled money and transactions, as well as recommendations for any undecided buyers Becoming fluent in all available products.
Liquor Store Clerk/Executive Resume
Objective : Accurate, reliable, and energetic student with strong customer service and financial management skills. Proficient knowledge of finance and the use of statistics in decision making.
Skills : Customer service experience, Medical records Clerk.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a cash register and its corresponding computer system.
- Responsible for providing optimum customer service to the individuals who come through the line.
- Responsible for answering any questions about our products that a customer may have or pointing them in the direction.
- Responsible for the stocking and straightening of display shelves and cases.
- Responsible for emptying the stock truck and putting cases in the store's back storage room.
- Responsible for the gathering, checking, and packaging of licensee orders.
- Greeted customers and answered questions regarding product content, use, and price; checked identification for proof of age.
Liquor Store Clerk/Analyst Resume
Headline : Obtaining employment in the Restaurant field as well as Customer Service/Phone Sales. Liquor Store Clerk is responsible for the efficient handling of liquor and liquor products in the store. The Clerk is responsible for all aspects of the liquor department, including inventory control, receiving, stocking, and cash handling.
Skills : Customer Service, Telecommunication, Sales.
- Waited on customers purchasing alcohol, beer, and wine.
- Assisted customers with questions regarding wine, beer, or alcohol.
- Adhered to company and legal practices regarding checking identification.
- Verified legal age and intoxication of the customer when necessary.
- Learned customer names to provide a friendly and personable service.
- Stocked full to deter theft and keep an accurate inventory. Skills Used Excellent customer service skills.
- Trained new staff & itinerates on store SOPs, product inventory and binning procedures, store trends.
Liquor Store Clerk III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position where all skills, learning and knowledge acquired during long time experience as a finance student will be utilized.
Skills : Strong Knowledge, Analytical Skills.
- Delivered exceptional level of customer service such as assisting customers in finding products, making selections.
- Purchased items while working with associates to promote sales.
- Able to perform cashier duties and aid in preparing daily sales reports, change orders, and register set up and closeout.
- Able to conduct regular and spot check inventories of merchandise, supplies, and equipment.
- Received, inspected, and ensured proper storage of deliveries.
- Maintained the work area so that it was always presentable.
- Cleaned, organized, stocked, dusted products, and backroom inventory storage area.
Liquor Store Clerk II Resume
Headline : Liquor Store Clerks work in stores selling alcoholic beverages. Ability to lift weights, computer competences, and communication.
Skills : Stock/inventory Control. Quality Control. Management.
- Gained a reputation as being the fastest learner and the person to rely on to get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Trained in most people on stocking the store and cashiering.
- Provided excellent customer service by educating customers on wine and liquor consumption and food pairing.
- Restocked store shelves and cooler; bring replacement stocks from storage and arrange shelves in an orderly and attractive manner.
- Operated cash register and credit card machine by ringing up sales, calculating deposits, and making accurate change.
- Assisted customers with wine and spirits purchases, restock, shipment, inventory.
- Unloaded shipments from trucks, mop, sweep, dust, clean windows, etc.
Liquor Store Clerk I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a business where can utilize professional skills, professional experience, leadership abilities, and problem solving skills to further success and establish a career path.
Skills : Management, Assembly, Teamwork.
- Sold alcohol in accordance with the law.
- Completed transactions with Guests. Stocking, customer service, cashiering, and cleaning.
- Counted register drawers and the safe at night per protocol.
- Received, inspected, and properly stored deliveries.
- Maintained stock replenishment percent Managed levels of inventory of product lines to meet demand
- Delivered exceptional level of customer service Maintained work area so that it was always presentable.
- Attended to customers, sell wine and liquor, mark prices on liquor products, unload trucks, arrange and stock liquor products.
- Completed register transactions and sales Unload and stock shipment and special liquor orders, Assist customers in finding specific products.
Liquor Store Clerk/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Expertly adhered to compliance controls. Managed employees effectively; resulting in reduced labor costs, increased sales and in increased returning customers.
Skills : Healthcare Providers, Analytical Skills.
- Operated cash registers, maintaining the required accuracy.
- Received, filled, and packaged wholesale orders on a weekly basis.
- Assisted customers in locating, selecting, and purchasing merchandise.
- Verified legal age and sobriety requirements with accuracy.
- Maintained targeted measures to include: profit and loss, budget, inventory levels, banking.
- Operated Point of Sale system on a daily basis Knowledge and adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Stocked shelves, Inventory, Provide Excellent Customer Service, Handled Money, and Attend Classes.
Lead Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Summary : Work experience consists of sales and customer service. Management in retail and sales, These are the type of jobs interested in.
Skills : Display Design. Cashier. Inventory Management.
- Promoted to Liquor Store Manager. Skills Used Efficiency, total customer service, management.
- Answered customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at the checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Cleaned display cases, shelves, and aisles. Cleaning, stocking, customer service.
- Interacted with customers, operating a computerized register.
- Responsible and accountable for all cash, check gift card/gift certificate, and debit/credit card transactions.
- Stocked shelves; take an inventory; complete forms pertaining to store operations; unload shipments.
Associate Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Headline : Capable of using skills to the full capacity as well as learning new ones. Always interested in experiencing new opportunities, new people, and new responsibilities.
Skills : Leadership Development, Office Administration.
- Sold liquor to customers. Make sure customers are not under the influence when products are being sold.
- Able to turn people down without ID or who are impaired in a polite manner, move quickly, get stuff done, count money right.
- Performed inventory control and turn over, and provide customer service.
- Managed monetary exchanges, the leader in total store stalking, inventory control.
- Rotated stock according to expiration dates.
- Advised on the number of purchases for special occasions.
- Helped others when needed which leads to becoming a team player.
Asst. Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where customer relations skills can be utilized to smoothly handle daily task and improve company image.
Skills : Technical Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Provided friendly and positive customer service to patrons and visitors to the retail stores.
- Performed basic mathematical computations.
- Performed required ID checks on customers and notifies management of violations, concerns, etc.
- Restocked shelves and filled coolers with new merchandise.
- Performed periodic inventory of stock on hand.
- Assisted customers in the selection of various brands of liquors, wines, etc.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Summary : Being capable of using skills to the full capacity as well as learning new ones. Always interested in experiencing new opportunities, new people, and new responsibilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Inventory Management.
- Hired as a Bagger and received a promotion in a Cashier.
- Received second promotion as a Liquor Store Clerk.
- Responsible for closing cash registers at the close of business.
- Supervised, and trained new employees to do job tasks.
- Verified goods received are consistent with the vendor's invoice and product order.
- Reconciled registers and provide process invoices for payment.
- Provided all managerial duties during the night shift.
- Built and maintained a strong relationship with repeat customers.