Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Headline : Obtain a job that will best suite professional education, experience, leadership, and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analytical Skills.
- Assisted with truck shipment Accomplishments Providing exceptional Customer Service, Courteousness, and Professionalism to each patron's Skills.
- Gained knowledge of reputable liquor companies and products.
- Analyzed statistics and administered over account information Provided customer assistance and kept shelves sufficiently stocked.
- Restocked the liquor shelves or coolers with the new shipment or back stock, and lastly assisting customers with any questions and checking them out.
- Provide outstanding customer service and knowledge of wines, liquors, and beers.
- Recommended correct products to customers (including sales and discounted items) Operate cash register and minor cleaning work.
- Handled money and transactions, as well as recommendations for any undecided buyers Becoming fluent in all available products.
Liquor Store Clerk/Executive Resume
Objective : Accurate, reliable, and energetic student with strong customer service and financial management skills. Proficient knowledge of finance and the use of statistics in decision making.
Skills : Customer service experience, Medical records Clerk.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a cash register and its corresponding computer system.
- Responsible for providing optimum customer service to the individuals who come through the line.
- Responsible for answering any questions about our products that a customer may have or pointing them in the direction.
- Responsible for the stocking and straightening of display shelves and cases.
- Responsible for emptying the stock truck and putting cases in the store's back storage room.
- Responsible for the gathering, checking, and packaging of licensee orders.
- Greeted customers and answered questions regarding product content, use, and price; checked identification for proof of age.
Liquor Store Clerk/Analyst Resume
Headline : Obtaining employment in the Restaurant field as well as Customer Service/Phone Sales.
Skills : Customer Service, Telecommunication, Sales.
- Waited on customers purchasing alcohol, beer, and wine.
- Assisted customers with questions regarding wine, beer, or alcohol.
- Adhered to company and legal practices regarding checking identification.
- Verified legal age and intoxication of the customer when necessary.
- Learned customer names to provide a friendly and personable service.
- Stocked full to deter theft and keep an accurate inventory. Skills Used Excellent customer service skills.
- Trained new staff & itinerates on store SOPs, product inventory and binning procedures, store trends.
Liquor Store Clerk III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position where all skills, learning and knowledge acquired during long time experience as a finance student will be utilized.
Skills : Strong Knowledge, Analytical Skills.
- Delivered exceptional level of customer service such as assisting customers in finding products, making selections.
- Purchased items while working with associates to promote sales.
- Able to perform cashier duties and aid in preparing daily sales reports, change orders, and register set up and closeout.
- Able to conduct regular and spot check inventories of merchandise, supplies, and equipment.
- Received, inspected, and ensured proper storage of deliveries.
- Maintained the work area so that it was always presentable.
- Cleaned, organized, stocked, dusted products, and backroom inventory storage area.
Liquor Store Clerk II Resume
Headline : Liquor Store Clerks work in stores selling alcoholic beverages. Ability to lift weights, computer competences, and communication.
Skills : Stock/inventory Control. Quality Control. Management.
- Gained a reputation as being the fastest learner and the person to rely on to get things done quickly and efficiently.
- Trained in most people on stocking the store and cashiering.
- Provided excellent customer service by educating customers on wine and liquor consumption and food pairing.
- Restocked store shelves and cooler; bring replacement stocks from storage and arrange shelves in an orderly and attractive manner.
- Operated cash register and credit card machine by ringing up sales, calculating deposits, and making accurate change.
- Assisted customers with wine and spirits purchases, restock, shipment, inventory.
- Unloaded shipments from trucks, mop, sweep, dust, clean windows, etc.
Liquor Store Clerk I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with a business where can utilize professional skills, professional experience, leadership abilities, and problem solving skills to further success and establish a career path.
Skills : Management, Assembly, Teamwork.
- Sold alcohol in accordance with the law.
- Completed transactions with Guests. Stocking, customer service, cashiering, and cleaning.
- Counted register drawers and the safe at night per protocol.
- Received, inspected, and properly stored deliveries.
- Maintained stock replenishment percent Managed levels of inventory of product lines to meet demand
- Delivered exceptional level of customer service Maintained work area so that it was always presentable.
- Attended to customers, sell wine and liquor, mark prices on liquor products, unload trucks, arrange and stock liquor products.
- Completed register transactions and sales Unload and stock shipment and special liquor orders, Assist customers in finding specific products.
Liquor Store Clerk/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Expertly adhered to compliance controls. Managed employees effectively; resulting in reduced labor costs, increased sales and in increased returning customers.
Skills : Healthcare Providers, Analytical Skills.
- Operated cash registers, maintaining the required accuracy.
- Received, filled, and packaged wholesale orders on a weekly basis.
- Assisted customers in locating, selecting, and purchasing merchandise.
- Verified legal age and sobriety requirements with accuracy.
- Maintained targeted measures to include: profit and loss, budget, inventory levels, banking.
- Operated Point of Sale system on a daily basis Knowledge and adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Stocked shelves, Inventory, Provide Excellent Customer Service, Handled Money, and Attend Classes.
Lead Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Summary : Work experience consists of sales and customer service. Management in retail and sales, These are the type of jobs interested in.
Skills : Display Design. Cashier. Inventory Management.
- Promoted to Liquor Store Manager. Skills Used Efficiency, total customer service, management.
- Answered customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at the checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Cleaned display cases, shelves, and aisles. Cleaning, stocking, customer service.
- Interacted with customers, operating a computerized register.
- Responsible and accountable for all cash, check gift card/gift certificate, and debit/credit card transactions.
- Stocked shelves; take an inventory; complete forms pertaining to store operations; unload shipments.
Associate Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Headline : Capable of using skills to the full capacity as well as learning new ones. Always interested in experiencing new opportunities, new people, and new responsibilities.
Skills : Leadership Development, Office Administration.
- Sold liquor to customers. Make sure customers are not under the influence when products are being sold.
- Able to turn people down without ID or who are impaired in a polite manner, move quickly, get stuff done, count money right.
- Performed inventory control and turn over, and provide customer service.
- Managed monetary exchanges, the leader in total store stalking, inventory control.
- Rotated stock according to expiration dates.
- Advised on the number of purchases for special occasions.
- Helped others when needed which leads to becoming a team player.
Asst. Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where customer relations skills can be utilized to smoothly handle daily task and improve company image.
Skills : Technical Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Provided friendly and positive customer service to patrons and visitors to the retail stores.
- Performed basic mathematical computations.
- Performed required ID checks on customers and notifies management of violations, concerns, etc.
- Restocked shelves and filled coolers with new merchandise.
- Performed periodic inventory of stock on hand.
- Assisted customers in the selection of various brands of liquors, wines, etc.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
Liquor Store Clerk Resume
Summary : Being capable of using skills to the full capacity as well as learning new ones. Always interested in experiencing new opportunities, new people, and new responsibilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Inventory Management.
- Hired as a Bagger and received a promotion in a Cashier.
- Received second promotion as a Liquor Store Clerk.
- Responsible for closing cash registers at the close of business.
- Supervised, and trained new employees to do job tasks.
- Verified goods received are consistent with the vendor's invoice and product order.
- Reconciled registers and provide process invoices for payment.
- Provided all managerial duties during the night shift.
- Built and maintained a strong relationship with repeat customers.