Major Account Representative Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Major Account Representative who displays the utmost level of professionalism and confidentiality in the Management Assistant environment and role.
Skills : Project Management, Attention To Detail, Recruiting.
- Compiled weekly monetary reports and records for store managers.
- Generated leads for new sales through telephone and email contact with customers.
- Edited and monitored customer's sales orders, along with setting the order due date and communicating delivery back to the customer.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Addressed customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Organized, drafted and presented quotes, correspondences, and reports as required.
- Gathered all relevant materials for bid processes and coordinated bidding and contract approval.
- Resolved customer complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money and adjusting bills.
- Worked closely with Sales, Management, Purchasing, Shipping and Design teams.
Sr. Major Account Representative Resume
Headline : Looking for a Major Account Representative professional environment with focused objective in order to achieve goals. To improve skills as a fresher to make and help the organisation to scale greater heights.
Skills : Optical Fiber, VOIP, PRI, Account Management, SIP Trunking, Wireless, Telephony.
- Identified as an SME for our team regarding all programs used in daily activities by our entire team, including management.
- Coordinated face to face meetings with a current book of business/customers on a daily basis to discuss their account status, as well as discuss adding additional sites or services to their accounts.
- Assisted current Erate team members in setting up new accounts for the Erate Funding year.
- Managed large customer accounts daily by ensuring that their billing is set up properly.
- Handled collections activity of delinquent Charter Business customers.
- Obtained customer's circuit ID information from the NOC and presenting the Reference Directory to the customer.
- Maintained & updated Charter Databases with the information provided from the NOC.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Major Account Representative Resume
Objective : Possessing 15+ years in Major Account Representative, combine award winning customer service skills with exceptional soft skills to achieve a world class customer experience. To build and maintain business relationships, achieving organizational success is ultimate goal.
Skills : Account Executive, Account Representative.
- Managed top tier customer accounts generating an annual revenue of over $6 million, Post-sales support to include implementation, service delivery, and account maintenance: trouble analysis and resolution.
- Provided customer service support in the Worldwide Customer Service Center taking trouble reports for 150 domestic and international voice and data products in a 24x7 environment.
- Ordered and maintained interconnection trunking between Sprint LTD and CLEC's.
- Developed methods and procedures to improve customer order quality thereby eliminating downstream errors.
- Received Sprint's Excellence on the Spot award four times for outstanding customer service.
- Developed and implemented project to harvest and recover underutilized trunking resulting in a $30,000 a year savings to Sprint.
- Issued orders to establish and maintain the Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) network.
Associate Of Science
Major Account Representative III Resume
Summary : Major Account Representative bringing over ten years of experience and progressive responsibility in Fortune 500 companies. Extensive experience in Recruiting, Sales, Sales Management, Personnel Management, New Market initiation in high pressure environments.
Skills : Project planning, Managing multiple projects, Excellent time management skill, Effective problem solver.
- Credited with business expansion, revenue growth, and a high rate of satisfaction among business/commercial clients.
- Balanced account management services, retaining long-term business by preserving account relationships.
- Prospected clients through strategic analysis of area events, benefit selling techniques, analysis of client needs, and continual relationship-building.
- Expanded real estate portfolio and mortgage field service business through targeted prospecting, with numerous commendations for revenue improvement and profitability.
- Advanced into outside sales role from sales operation support, taking an instrumental position in business growth with campaign development.
- Cultivated relationships with business clients through extensive contact, follow-up, and account management.
- Closed the largest real estate transaction, securing more than 500k in a single transaction.
Major Account Representative II Resume
Summary : Experienced professional skilled at meeting company and client objectives. Excellent organizational, communication and people skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of management, co-workers and the public. Conscientious and efficient self-starter who brings enthusiasm and positive energy into group efforts.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Word, VAST, Advanced Computer Experience.
- Sold and serviced print and digital advertising to real estate companies and individual agents.
- Developed and maintained relationships with key customers.
- Partnered with clients to meet their advertising needs.
- Designed ad campaigns, including assisting with copywriting and ad layout design.
- Provided exemplary customer service.
- Supervised sales support staff.
- Achieved 120% of goal for four consecutive quarters and sold multiple platforms, including interactive.
- Recognized as a first team member to sell digital advertising campaign for a one-year commitment for total revenue of $42,000.
B.S. In Business
Major Account Representative I Resume
Headline : Over 20 years as a Major Account Representative and Sales Executive to the Fortune 500 companies as well as the small businesses creates a very strong understanding of how to generate revenue in the most competitive markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Coordinator, Radio Engineering, Office Management, Operations Management, Social Networking.
- Managed $500K warehouse projects from the point of sale to the final walk-thru.
- Build long-lasting, integrity-based relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Expected in delivering custom solutions that exceeded goals for increased productivity, efficiency, and operational cost reductions.
- Closed deals with a creative sales approach using Raymond Leasing, in-house rental departments, and used equipment sales.
- Responsible for designing warehouse layouts per capability and based upon Property Condition Assessments and Facility Condition Assessments.
- Responsible for finding qualified leads each day by the door to door prospecting.
- Ensured all billings issues were rectified in a timely manner for prompt payments within the net payment terms.
Lead Major Account Representative Resume
Objective : Able to develop relationships with prospects and take them to a closing sale. Most noted for coordinating multiple projects with organization and attention to detail.
Skills : New Business Development, Account Management, Management.
- Sourced and secured new business accounts.
- Assessed client's a need and provided consultation on products and services.
- Build and maintained strong client relationships.
- Utilized referrals to procure additional accounts.
- Consulted with customers and prospects about their document management needs.
- Achieved regional Number two major account Sales Representative in first year.
- Finished in the top 10 Nationally for major accounts in first year.
- Achieved Prestige Club in first year qualified for a million-dollar club in first year.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Major Account Representative Resume
Objective : Major Account Representative with extensive experience in product sales and assessing client needs. Seeks a position as Major Account Manger B2b Sales. Self-motivated outside sales professional experienced in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Relationship building and closing expert.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, New Customer Acquisition, Teaching, Training.
- Managed a portfolio of150 accounts and $700,00 in sales.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Quoted prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications.
- Identified prospective customers by using business directories and following leads from existing clients.
- Wrote sales contracts for orders obtained and submitted orders for processing.
- Provided a single point of contact and dedicated support to 15 -20 multimillion-dollar accounts such as time warner.
Major Account Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : Major Account Representative professional focused on enhancing the client experience through an engaging and interactive service model. With a goal of creating satisfaction that generates referral business.
Skills : Accounting Executive, Accounting Representative.
- Promoted to manage the relationship between clients and internal departments.
- Led data gathering and information efforts for customers using SAP software.
- Responded to customer billing inquiries and resolved errors.
- Managed a $1M budget and a staff of eight.
- Fulfilled project management for the electric undergrounding division.
- Calculated and processed complex billing adjustments for product, service orders, and maintenance contracts.
- Facilitated conference calls between internal and external customers, including sales and services teams, business.
BA In Business
Major Account Representative Resume
Summary : Excellent work history with more than 17 years of experience in the Accounting Industry. Recognized as a team player and performer. Outstanding people skills and always driven to succeed. looking to join a growing corporation with lots of opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Strategic Planning.
- Explained services, features, options, rates, and restrictions to interstate business customers.
- Provided customers with information on repair procedures and deposit requirements.
- Handled trouble calls defining the nature of the problem and directing them appropriately.
- Generated revenue by selling additional services and feature upgrades.
- Maintained 911 database, Bellcore line information database, directory listing updates.
- Handled trouble reports and billing inquiries related to payments and adjustments.
- Partnered with major accounts to ensure all of their security needs were taken care of by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
Masters Of Arts