Network Manager II Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Network Manager II with extensive experience in telecommunications. Track record of excelling and advancing quickly at all levels. Highly computer-savvy with the ability to analyze, troubleshoot highly technical issues. Customer service specialist who learns quickly while adapting to new networking technologies. Aspires to be a part of ever-dynamic, progressive, and learning organization where one can continuously learn the skills and to be soon a member to contribute for the organization Development.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Network Management, Customer Service.
- Manage the daily network operations and help desk support of 1200+ users and 900+ nodes.
- Project management, installation, and support of Meditech, Fuji PACS, McKesson, GE Centricity, EMR, Patient healthcare records, HIPPA, and end-users, network and personal computer activities.
- Represent the IT department on in-house and corporate-sponsored projects, working with vendors, contractors, facility and corporate personnel on the design, management, implementation and support of all projects.
- Assist with cost analyses for project list by working with corporate finance teams Responsible for evaluation and selection of clinical applications, to include hands-on installations, updates, patches, storage devices including SANS, EMC, for Radiology, Pharmacy, Lab.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented server installations, VMware infrastructure 3 server, Fuji PACS, McKesson HCI, clinical DB, test, train, live server's Centralizing the management, and enhancing the scalability of the network.
- Better positioning the hospital to handle the ever-changing and higher computing needs of corporate and facility software applications allowing us to break the cycle of perpetual upgrades to and purchases of personal computers needed to handle the newer and more complex software programs.
- Directly Supported the Yearly projects while maintaining continuity and normal activities of the Information Services department, throughout the Hospital and Surgi-Center and assisting the day-to-day responsibilities of the network.
- Developed action plans, monitored progress and assigned tasks to Engineers and Network Administrators, to ensure excellent customer service.
- Trained staff on network infrastructure, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the network.
Bachelors of Science
Network Manager - Temp Resume
Objective : Network Manager with extensive leadership combined with 2 years of experience in managing tactical based networks in a dynamic and constantly changing environment. Managed several projects that enhanced the organization's functionality and ability to complete tasks both expeditiously and with high quality. Analyzed and reformed policy for physical security for an organization that directly impacted the entire security infrastructure.
Skills : Operating Systems Ubuntu Open Source Installation, Windows7 Windows 8 Installation, Windows 2008 Server DHCP, DNS, Squid Proxy Server Configuration
- Responsibilities included participating in the Consulted with applications developers to determine the short term and long term effect on end-user applications resulting from changes to the operating environment; e.g., new software or hardware installations.
- Participated in the planning and execution of unit and systems testing, installing applications and images, providing technical support on execution problems and troubleshooting application packages.
- Identified and determined problems and the corrective action to be taken in case of hardware/software failure or in circumstances when prescribed procedures will not produce desired results Monitored system resources, applied the installation and integration of system fixes, workarounds, updates, and enhancements to include performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability per DoD requirements.
- Provided reports as requested in order to track and review information technology support operations.
- Installed system-wide software, validating and implementing critical system patches using SCCM.
- Administrated HBSS (EPO McAfeeIntel) Anti-Virus in a multi security environment, responded to alerts, configure reports as requested by command.
- Used Active Roles Server (ARS), created and monitored user accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Supervised, created and monitored accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
Masters of Science
Local Network Manager Resume
Headline : Local Network Manager looking forward to an organization the offers a challenging stimulating environment to work in providing scope for individual development and offer attractive prospect for long term personal development and career growth. To utilize the extensive technical and troubleshooting skills to optimize and correct IT Infrastructure issues.
Skills : TCP/IP, Security, PC Repair, Network Management, Project Management, Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage a network consisting of SMS 2.0, Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0, Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0, Microsoft Exchange 5.5/Exchange Server 2000 experience.
- Designed and implemented Systems Management Server 2.0 rollout of company software to Windows 95/98/NT machines.
- Coordinated with Dell computer to application support for issues related to Dell desktops and servers.
- Designed and implemented numerous projects, including, Microsoft SMS, the rebuilding of network servers, and Outlook Web Access.
- Responsible for T1/Frame Relay monitoring-performance gathering. Maintain RAS server, VPN's, corporate and boundary routers.
- Member of IT Leadership Team reporting directly to Chief Information Officer Directly supervise 6+ member technical staff of infrastructure and support engineers, analysts, and technologists.
- Manage all planning, design, engineering, operations, and support for all IT technical infrastructure consisting of server, storage, network and data center operations, unified communications, policy development, and IT service management processes.
- Direct all activities in the planning, design, implementation, and operations of the organization's data and communication networks.
Masters of Business Administration
QA Tester-Network Manager Resume
Summary : A QA Tester-Network Manager with extensive technological and team-oriented work experience seeks an Information Technology position to increase company efficiency and profitability. Ability to prioritize a broad range of responsibilities efficiently and effectively. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Relate well to people from a variety of cultures and economic backgrounds. Proactive and professional throughout times of critical need.
Skills : Servers, Active Directory, Vmware, VOIP, Networking, Wireless, Sharepoint, Manager, Exchange Server, System Administration, Switches, Routers, Network Administration, Firewalls.
- Responsible for managing and administering a $500,000 annual budget, help desk employees, operating, maintaining, implementing, and recommending technology and future enhancements.
- Centralized sixteen facilities into one datacenter for improved efficiency and lower operating costs, while updating backend infrastructure to 10GB components.
- Supported and built out Police department internal network to support applications, 911 Dispatch, squad car video, and other in house police applications.
- Standardized server environment on VMware and implemented offsite Disaster Recovery Site utilizing HP ProLiant servers, HP MSA P2000 SAN, Dell PowerEdge R720 servers, Dell EqualLogic SAN and EMC VNX SAN product lines.
- Created redundant mesh WAN infrastructure utilizing PepLink Balancers, Verizon FiOS, and 4.9GHz Public Safety Licensed radio links.
- Upgraded edge Security appliances to Palo Alto and eventually SOPHOS Next-Generation Firewall utilizing all of their IPS, APT, SMTP relay, spam protection, Wireless Protection, Reverse Web Proxy, Web Application Firewall, and web filtering features, while improving security and reducing capital expense.
- Introduced on-premise Sophos mobile control with integration into Sophos firewall and compliance rules.
- Implemented town tax collection software and online tax payments utilizing BAS iTax software.
Bachelor Of Science
PC/Network Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled and organized PC/Network Manager, experienced with implementing, upgrading and supporting mixed computer networks and systems. Proven record of reliability and responsibility. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels. Possess strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to simultaneously manage various projects and schedules. Increased Networking service volume and customer satisfaction level.
Skills : Servers, Active Directory, Vmware, VOIP, Networking, Wireless, Sharepoint
- Responsible for network and desktop modifications, patches and upgrades.
- Standardized client desktop to Windows 95 and Office 95. Tested and implemented the addition of Windows NT 4.0 Small Business Server to handle the additional workload of the new factory equipment's networking capabilities for real-time processing.
- Used Microsoft's SQL Server 6.5 to adapt and integrate dBASE IV and Workstation Basic databases into a large, centrally-maintained relational database to ease administration and eliminate outdated and redundant information.
- Created custom application interfaces to the SQL database.
- Managed the network and server infrastructure right after the company was acquired, which turned into a short stay as they closed the Bellevue office in late 2006.
- Led an Active Directory migration from Windows 2000 Forest Infrastructure to Windows 2003. Resolved Active Directory issues that resulted in tracing problems back to improper Group Policy configuration.
- Managed IIS servers that hosted production websites for large publishing corporations like National Geographic and InformationWeek.
- Implemented software and hardware auditing system to help keep track of licenses and hardware inventory Created documentation for policies and procedures for IT. Maintained and upgraded a Novell LAN with 20+ nodes and several remote users.
Bachelors of Science
Network Manager - Intern Resume
Objective : Network Manager with experience in installation and administration of Mail Support, LAN, WAN, Windows NT, PCs,
Servers, Cisco Switches/Routers and Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, troubleshooting for complex information systems management. Expert in modern concepts of end-to-end program planning and implementation from scope management to activity sequencing, effort & cost estimation, risk analysis to quality management in adherence to quality guidelines and norms.
Skills : Microsoft Office, LAN Administration, Help Desk Analyst, Training, Desktop Support, Help Desk Support, Network Planning
- Manage the network infrastructure to ensure high availability and increased security, consisting of 38 servers, 10 Cisco routers, and 4 PIX firewalls.
- Direct all patch management processes and regular security audits to guarantee application, network, and server security Work with vendors to ensure the availability of services used by the company's customers.
- Redesigned the network architecture to allow for increased security, greater stability, and easier flexibility for future expansion and integration.
- Implemented SAN technology in a multi-tiered, multiple server environment allowing for failover increasing customer satisfaction by ensuring business continuity.
- Saved the company tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue by architecting and managing a backup system using Symantec Backup Exec, SAN technology, and Sony AIT robotic loader.
- Increased security by designing and managing a patch management system with Windows Software Update Services and implementing Active Directory Group Policies.
- Ensured 99% uptime of critical systems by implementing and managing system monitoring, becoming proactive to possible performance issues.
- Instrumental in the migration of the company's service to a Microsoft .Net platform Microsoft Windows server, Microsoft SQL 2005, and web server load balancing.
Bachelor Of Science
Network Manager/Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that allows to use the vast amount of experience building and analyzing computer networks and systems to help develop a robust network infrastructure that will bring Business Operations and Information Technology together. Possess excellent organizational, communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills. Intends to build a career with leading corporate with committed and dedicated people, that will help to explore oneself fully and realize the potential.
Skills : Network/Server Support, Network Analysis, Customer Support, Servers, Active Directory, Vmware, VOIP, Networking, Wireless
- Drove end-to-end planning, development, and launch of Y2K Network Solutions Group to assess 685 sites and 1850 nodes, achieving comprehensive testing, remediation, and certification within 90 days.
- Held responsibility for network and telecom design/engineering, managing network operations center (NOC), data center, and call center design, development, and administration; oversaw $20M in domestic and international carrier services.
- Managed nationwide Sonet Optical Networks. Developed and implemented innovative customer products, services, and solutions; defined network design, engineering, and management practices.
- Analyzed next-generation technologies and co-location services toward continuous improvement of reliability and availability.
- Developed 10 call centers, managed internal network across 37 sites comprised of PBX, video conferencing, and Advanced 800 Call Feature Routing system, and designed outside / inside cable plants.
- Engineered innovative solutions, including National Pay-Per-View IVR, data center products and managed services, POTS service delivery through digital CATV systems, and virtual call center - designed with AT&T Bell Labs for Siemens ISDN NCAT TSC CTI, using PRI Services to transport data via Q.931 switch.
- Handle customer escalations and interact with other work groups to ensure timely resolution of issues.
Senior Network Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Network Manager with over 8 years' experience in Information Technology Services within large implementations. Extensive expertise in computer network installation, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. Successfully managed many computer hardware and software development projects. A dedicated, energetic, innovative, quick to learn problem solver with creative ideas and solutions. An experienced computer trainer with perseverance and dedication, who cares about people and gets results.
Skills : Sharepoint, Manager, Exchange Server, System Administration, Switches, Routers, Network Administration, Firewalls.
- Migrated the Company from an NT 4.0 server structure to a Server 2003 Active Directory structure.
- Monitor and maintain the Microsoft based network and Windows Server 2003 servers and computers.
- Set up new computers for new employees. Provide helpdesk support through remote desktop for 50 employees with technical issues in multiple offices in 3 states.
- Monitor and maintain the FTP server running Filezilla. Performed Computer Network Management/System Administration, Technical and Marketing Publications, Web Page Design and Development, In-house Technical Support for computer users, and Production electronic technician.
- Reported to the VP of Marketing and worked closely with the company President.
- Set up a digital partnership with TurboTax and H&R Block that generated over 40,000 new users in 5 months Managed one of the top-performing books of business in the company with a focus on CPM, CPC, pay-per-call, mobile, social, and email campaigns
- Oversaw 180 publishers and regularly attended industry trade shows around the US. Tracked and analyzed campaign statistics to deliver the highest ROI and prioritize top performers Worked closely with the marketing team to plan and execute new digital promotion initiatives.
Sr. Network Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished, versatile Sr. Network Manager with significant experience in all aspects of Information Technology, including application and systems development, operational production support, change control, technology planning, network computing, technical architecture, and implementation. Proven leader with strengths in ITIL, communications, team building, analytical and strategic planning, project management, budget analysis, as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
Skills : Cisco, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Network Administration, Networking, Network Security, Monitoring, Internet, TCP/IP, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Problem Solving, Teaching, Troubleshooting, Windows.
- Responsible for the development and operation of all IT infrastructure, systems, network, security, storage, database, phones, customer service, user training, and disaster recovery.
- Managed changes to all IT systems while working closely with the internal development team for custom-built applications.
- Developed change control procedures, standards, and policies which resulted in up times of 98% in 6 months.
- Integrated communications and project plans with the internal development team which drastically reduced project timelines, project costs, while improving employee morale and self-ownership within the team.
- Reduced overall infrastructure costs annually by $1.1 million by developing standardized solutions that were readily scalable in a fast-growing technology environment.
- Developed and built out new data center space to house many new servers and storage platforms while the company was rapidly growing and adding 24,000 sq/ft office space every quarter for new employees while maintaining zero downtime.
- Infrastructure architect for all IT areas of responsibility. Developed and implemented digital document repository solution with a customer web access for purchased services resulting in reduced long term cost with an 8 month ROI.
Bachelors of Science
Network Manager - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Proactive Network Manager with experience identifying requirements, collecting information, analyzing data, and advising managers. Able to act independently, solving problems and achieving objectives even in high intensity situations. Adept at building strategic relations with internal and external parties as well as serving as a liaison for the organization.
Skills : Analysis & Evaluation, Problem Solving, Team Leadership, Intelligence Collections, Operational Planning, Building Relationships, Reporting & Briefing, Scheduling & Administration, Project/Program Management.
- Directed the development of Transition Team's Web Portal, identifying requirements, coordinating with Subject Matter Experts, monitoring progress, and maintaining portal information once complete.
- Collected, analyzed, and briefed information on significant intelligence events in the region.
- Coordinated high-level monthly meetings with the Department of Interior, Ministry of Defense, and the U.S.
- Coordinated and prepared for 13 Department of Interior and 10 Ministry of Defense monthly meetings.
- Developed and maintained Web Portal, enabling up-to-date data and best practice sharing for Transition Teams, leading to improved assistance, advising, and training by the U.S.
- Provide operational direction and oversight to all computer-related operations throughout grades K-12 in the school system, including defining equipment, software, and operating system requirements, server configuration, network infrastructure, backup, and recovery plans, network security, and mail systems.
- Technical expertise in the analysis and resolution of network and system performance issues.
- Created and administered IT policies and permissions, technical and user procedural documentation, and training materials.
Bachelors of Science