Personal Training Manager Resume
Objective : To combine educational preparation and practical experience in a position that will also allow to further self and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Recruiting, Casting, Retention, P&L Management, P&L Responsibility, Budgeting, Sales.
- Oversaw the Personal Training department, staff and clients.
- Planned new group and nutritional classes for the gym - promotions and times.
- Organized monthly logistics, to include; new clients, leaving clients, quotas, and staff hours.
- Managed incoming and outgoing clients, paperwork and billing.
- Attended classes and training events aimed at leadership development.
- Planned and supported charitable events like the Wounded Warrior Project.
- Organized and led numerous service projects for the community.
Bachelor Of Science In Kinesiology
Sr. Personal Training Manager Resume
Summary : Extremely dedicated and hardworking individual driven by the intrinsic motivation for success. Former Quarterback and Wide Receiver at Mississippi State University.
Skills : Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets;, Sales, Marketing, Management, Professionalism.
- Participated in projects in events to aid the community in various ways.
- Monitored the students' progress in school, socially and academically.
- Managed all training schedules.
- Optimized individual strengths in trainers by assessing and prescribing motivational fitness programs.
- Provided additional value to each personal training package sold.
- Sold personal training packages, manage personal trainers, schedule personal training and assist all training clients.
- Responsible for personal training sales, revenue production and referrals.
Jr. Personal Training Manager Resume
Summary : Fitness professional with 4+ years' experience in owning, operating and managing fitness facilities. Possess visionary and creative capabilities along with impeccable management and organizational skills. Overly passionate about helping people realize their true self while using fitness as a catalyst to achieve this.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Excel, Public Speaking.
- Conducted managerial duties such as interviews, employee coaching and development, payroll, etc.
- Established rapport with clientele, creating loyal and long lasting professional relationships.
- Implemented new policies and procedures to enhance client-to-trainer experience.
- Settled customer disputes according to company policy and procedures.
- Documented monthly payroll, sales and performance using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Set up payment plans for customers and assisted with any billing issues.
- Increased department revenue by 100% .
AS Liberal Arts In Health Education
Asst. Personal Training Manager Resume
Objective : Supervised and worked within a team to maintain 100% equipment and physical readiness to be able to deploy at a moment's notice. Frequently recognized for excellent reliability and coordination on team projects. Military experience and training as well as Customer service experience in person and on the phones. A passion for sales as well as sales training. Living to assist others.
Skills : Self Defense. Customer Service, Customer Service. CPR/AED Certified. Management., Sales Support.
- Managed all clients and non clients in follow ups.
- Managed 10 trainers along with assigning clients, maintaining billing, creating schedules and reports.
- Assisted in the implementation, training and orientation of a two new software systems used for client exercise prescriptions and progress data.
- Used Leadership Communication Problem Solving Initiative.
- Assisted with strategic planning to market the .
- Kept personal trainers accountable to staying on track with training clients.
- Assisted in cleaning and organization of health club.
High School Diploma
Associate Personal Training Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position within a healthcare or business environment.
Skills : Sales, B2B, Networking, Account Management, Prospecting, Management, Cold Calling, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management.
- Earned honors as Top Ten Personal Trainer of The Year.
- Responsible for the administration of the existing personal training department while having the vision to drive the program to its full potential.
- Produced monthly operating reports, including income/expense, participant retention, and participant satisfaction Schedule, supervise, and evaluate .
- Provided leadership and training to a staff of 40plus fitness trainers.
- Consistently met or exceeded established personal training sales goals.
- Taught a variety of fitness and sports-related classes in a group setting.
- Managed preventive care programs for obesity.
M.A. In Health Administration
Personal Training Manager III Resume
Objective : Sales-oriented manager with 4 years of background experience. Core competencies include active listening, fast leaner and leadership as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Computer Hardware, Network Security.
- Possessed excellent communication skills and the desire to expand proficiency in all job-related areas.
- Wrote health and wellness articles for magazine publication.
- Created and administer health and wellness programs.
- Motivated and conducted assessments for clients.
- Created and managed fitness programs for corporate executives.
- Conducted health and wellness workshops for married couples.
- Managed fitness programs for middle aged and senior populations.
Bachelor Of Science
Personal Training Manager II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Personal Training Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Managment, Scheduling And Coordinating, Communication, Computer, And Teaching/educational .
- Explained and enforced safety rules and the use of exercise equipment.
- Taught and demonstrated use of training equipment such as machines and weights.
- Organized, led, and trained personal training staff.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Planned and directed staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determined price schedules and discount rates.
Bachelor Of Science
Personal Training Manager I Resume
Summary : To earn and maintain a position within your company that allows growth potential based on experience, performance and skills.
Skills : Trainer, Management.
- Responsible for training and supervising a staff of 15 personal trainers.
- Conducted an initial physical assessment to evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- Planned routines, and chose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
- Oversaw personal training department at multiple locations.
- In charged of all sales and billing of personal training.
- Kept contact with current clients to get feedback on trainers.
- Made sure trainers are current on techniques and using safe practices while with clients.
B.S. In Business
Lead Personal Training Manager Resume
Headline : To secure a part or full time job in a growing, stable company using computer and customer service skills.
Skills : Graphic Design, PhotoShop, Adobe lightroom, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Publisher.
- Provided personal training to clients.
- Educated trainers, and ensure trainers maintain established standards.
- Set up Fitness Assessments, check BMI percentage, and sell Personal Training to members.
- Helped plenty of people achieve their fitness goals as well as change their lifestyles to a fit and nutritious lifestyle.
- Demonstrated exercises new and old to members in order to motivate them on their fit journey.
- Increased the monthly training draft by training sales.
- Kept track of all trainers and their clients.
AS Liberal Arts In Health Education
Personal Training Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as Head Strength Coach at D1 Sports Training to further career in the field of Health & Wellness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word, Sales, Sales Management, Loss Prevention.
- Made the trainers schedule for weekly work.
- Took payments and track payments from clients.
- Managed general gym daily activities.
- Designed and implemented personalized exercise and diet programs .
- Enhanced year-over-year revenue growth.
- Managed payroll and oversee daily operations.
- Promoted customer satisfaction with a friendly, helpful demeanor .
Bachelors Of Criminal Justice