Research Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : To acquire a challenging Research Lab Assistant position within an organization, company, and/or educational facility that will utilize skills and experiences and which will also provide with the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Word, Excel, Power Point, Bilingual Arabic.
- Learned the procedures to run several experiments using Nano Particles to achieve the products necessary to further the research of creating fireproof plastic while working in a safe, clean, and controlled environment.
- Responsible for daily chemical production work, including the creation and monitoring of the production schedule.
- Produced and delivered quality production material that meets production schedules.
- Demonstrated a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Maintained the laboratory, ensuring proper storage of chemicals and proper waste disposal of chemicals.
- Adhered to and support safety standards.
- Accurated document works order and test results and maintains documentation.
- Tracked materials and inventory.
- Maintained chemical inventories and order all laboratory supplies.
Sr. Research Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain and further career by using experience in Hospital and retail pharmacy in order to help and promote patient wellness in the community.
Skills : Knowledgable With Aseptic Techniques, And Pharmaceuticals.
- Annealed mutated strands in order to find specific mutations.
- Performed day to day for isolation of mutated strands.
- Interpreted data and explaining results from experiments to fellow researchers for comparison with nationally conducted researchers.
- Gained hands-on experience about Electron Microscopy and Histology.
- Embedded and preparation of specimens collected.
- Compiled and analyzed data for research projects of Mesquite toxification levels and reproduction effects.
- Consulted with faculty and Ph.D. students on advanced data queries as necessary.
Jr. Research Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure a Research Lab Assistant position that utilizes teaching, writing, analysis and organizational skills to make a significant contribution and demonstrate superior skills as a team player.
- Assisted in the everyday needs of a research lab.
- Coordinated and scheduled participants for current studies.
- Helped supervisor and graduate students conduct studies.
- Stored new, current and past studies onto the main database for usage later.
- Supervised study participants siblings while the study was in session.
- Made calls and sending emails to potential study participants.
- Organized research lab office materials and study materials.
Research Lab Assistant III Resume
Headline : To work in a creative and collaborative environment, where Research skills, analytical knowledge and basic drug development experience will contribute to the overall goal of the organization while further developing leader ship, organizational and technical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Matlab, Elisa, Western Blot, HPLC, Cell Culturing.
- Developed and tested various systems involving DNA-strand displacement reactions.
- Simulated the reactions, performed experiments, analyzed the data, and contributed to the project publication.
- Developed a numerical method to convert raw fluorescence data into meaningful results.
- Increased the throughput and efficiency of our system, allowing for quicker results.
- Recognized on the following poster presentations.
- Acquired and analyzed QC images from ge digital mammo and microfocus imaging machines.
- Provided support for over four publications related to game theory, social identity, and search behavior.
Research Lab Assistant II Resume
Summary : Worked as a Research Lab Assistant. Currently, process of getting certified as a nursing assistant, and certified emt-B. Looking for work with some type patient care experience.
Skills : Simulink, PowerWorld, Electrical Laboratory Equipment.
- Assisted research lab staff with RT-PCR analysis and PCR analysis of gene expression in cultured cell lines.
- Isolated RNA and DNA from cultured cells using a kit.
- Ran cDNA synthesis using isolated RNA.
- Ran RT-PCR using cDNA and specific primers to quantify specific gene expression.
- Performed all appropriate calculations for concentrations and relative gene expressions.
- Prepared DNA samples to be run using PCR and running the PCR.
- Prepared and ran PCR samples on a gel to determine whether PCR was successful.
- Prepared PCR samples to be sent to the Sequencing Core at the Cleveland Clinic.
Bachelor Of Science
Research Lab Assistant I Resume
Summary : Specialized in the care of both humans and animals in diverse professional venues. Educational background is in zoology/health sciences but spent a majority of professional life in healthcare and customer care settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Act, WordPress, SPSS, Ontraport,.
- Aided researchers in the Cognition, Action, and Psychophysiology Lab working with children ages 6 weeks to 6 years.
- Prepared materials to perform study such as EEG caps, toys, and room arrangement.
- Played with and entertained infants while being set up with EEG.
- Counted trials, monitored video, and ensured equipment captured brain and heart activity.
- Assisted with appointment clean-up and sanitization.
- Coded collected data from participants' questionnaires; entered data into SPSS and created analytic variables.
- Contributed to marketing and social media.
- Recruited at local hospital speaking with mothers and families about research.
Research Lab Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Over 3+ years of experience in the field of Research Lab Assistant and Laboratory Technologist 2+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology as Systems Analyst.
Skills : Recording Data, Supervising, Aiding Students, Balancing Account, Promotion.
- Presented and published a paper at the spine medical imaging conference.
- Designed proof of concept, 2afc human observer trial to validate simulated mammograms.
- Assisted with software and maintenance support of the IBS business.
- Worked on providing workshops for data analysis tools experience (eg. Matlab, Stata, spss, stata, bloomberg, etc).
- Installed software and maintained hardware as necessary with assistance from the ibs technology group.
- Consulted with faculty and phd students on advanced data queries as necessary.
- Facilitated live economics experiments, managed test-subject recruitment, and completed independent.
Research Lab Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking an Research Lab Assistant position in the health care and/or research industry that will expand and contribute knowledge as a future medical professional.
Skills : Requirements Gathering, UML, Documentation, Requirements Analysis.
- Maintained animal safety regulations upheld by UCLA for the subjects: monitored weight, environmental temperature and humidity, and food and water intake.
- Prepared subjects for a variety of spatial task studies which included audio and visual cues.
- Generated data during spatial mapping tasks using Neuralynx (Neural Action Potential Software).
- Sorted, compressed, and transferred data onto other devices.
- Learned how to cluster data using Pycluster, Python.
- Ran tasks with minimal supervision or independently.
- Acknowledged for thorough data recording by postdoctoral researchers.
B.S. In Neuroscience
Research Lab Assistant/Specialist Resume
Headline : Ambitious, enthusiastic, multi-skilled professional with extensive background in healthcare, medical and clinical research fields. Poised in interaction with individuals at all levels possessing strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
Skills : Lab Coordinator, Lab Assistant, Research Assistant.
- Collaborated with 4 principal investigators on their individual research studies to accurately collect and analyze electroencephalographic (EEG) and event-related potential (ERP) data.
- Assisted with recruiting and screening of human subjects including informed consent and debriefing procedures.
- Performed low and high-density electroencephalogram (EEG) net application on 2-6 infant, child and/or adult participants depending on the particular research study.
- Conducted routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment and consistently monitored and measured electrode impedances to ensure low, stable impedance and high fidelity recordings.
- Monitored and recorded impedance cardiogram (ICG), electrocardiogram (ECG) and electrodermal activity with the operation of E-prime (Windows) and NetStation (Mac) Software on acquisition computer to display data.
- Consolidated data for analysis utilizing EEGlab, BrainVision Analyzer, SPSS and Microsoft Excel.
- Completed CITI training courses for IRB approval and complied with confidentiality and protocol requirements.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Research Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : Exceptional time management, able to meet deadlines under pressure. Great organizational skills; maintain orderly work areas.
Skills : Classroom and Work environments.
- Responsible for the Doctor's paperwork from the outside satellite offices so the radiologist can complete the readings.
- Made sure that if there needs to be work faxed back to the sites that it is.
- Burned CDs for patients and/or doctors, placing phone calls to doctor's offices, patients or the different sites.
- Used Microsoft Office when needed even making charts and/or tables on excel.
- Given projects getting them done in a timely manner without little or no supervision.
- Helped schedule appointments for the Doctors on their calendars, putting through reimbursements as needed.
- Helped the doctor secretary as needed.