Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : My objective is to continue to grow professionally in the field of credit and retail sales management while providing world class solutions to real world challenges.
Skills : Sales, Social Media Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Written Communication, Customer Relations, Networking, Negotiation, windows 10, Expense Reports.
- Responsible for the company's brand roadmap Responsible for the Telesales Department Developed and implemented the marketing and sales strategy for the company Set and controlled financial budgets for sales and marketing department.
- Logistics management - delivery times to ensure faster stock turnaround times at dealer locations.
- Measured the profitability of each product line and maintained current and accurate sales forecasts.
- Launched several programs in the automotive industry aligning the company with industry players.
- Organized island wide promotional events at dealer locations Liaised with overseas suppliers and travelled extensively overseas on the company's behalf.
- Qualified new prospects and reviewed credit applications.
- Conducted Product Knowledge Dealer Workshops quarterly.
Diploma In Business Administration
Sales and Marketing Manager II Resume
Headline : 18 years of Customer Service experience with 11 years of successful Sales, 9 years of effective Sales Management with multiple additional qualifications exceeding expectations, 3 years of Sales Training, 2 years of successful B2B and Indirect Sales experience, 2 years of successful Sales Director experience. Strong communication skills, excellent management skills and good computer skills (proficient in MS Word and Excel).
Skills : OneSite, Yardi, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, Office Management, Leasing.
- Developed, implemented and refined all marketing initiatives and sales efforts, including creation of marketing literature and website, for the corporate/insurance practice, a $1.2M division serving managed care, insurance and not- for-profit clients.
- Initiatives generated new-client sales leads that produced more that $235K in revenue.
- Created the bi-yearly business/marketing plan and participated in branding and strategy development for the Practice.
- Coordinated, executed and delivered results for the corporate/insurance practice's first industry research survey.
- Created and implemented the practice's first marketing tracking system using the firm's proprietary database.
- Supported practice consultants with executive search assignments including conducting sourcing calls; candidate development and assessment; and reference interviews and documentation.
- Responsible for the identification, initial contact and primary screening of three placements.
MBA In Marketing And Statistics
Internet Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the insurance industry that leverages my sales and marketing skills and provides a professional challenge, with the opportunity for advancement within the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Management, Marketing.
- Included increasing sales revenue across the organization by managing the Chicago office of licensed brokers.
- Developed and qualified leads via independent sources.
- Converted leads into revenue-generating accounts.
- Created marketing campaigns; working with direct and third-party advertisers to generate qualified leads via the internet.
- Maintained a detailed and comprehensive prospective client database.
- Prepared and sent proposals to prospective clients.
- Solicited clients for commodity brokerage service and trading accounts, and technology solutions i.e.: sever hosting and colocation of automated trading systems, trade desk execution, and clearing services.
Senior Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Creative, enthusiastic, and experienced sales/marketing professional with a background in promotion and marketing. Well-developed ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a challenging environment. Now seeking to contribute my experience, skills and expertise to a position with a renowned company.
Skills : Constant Contact, Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Sales.
- Launched new products while meeting existing sales goals.
- Reengineered the sales process to upgrade sales teams by aligning sales process to the compensation programs.
- Increased sales by 25% at rollout and 15% by year-end as the result of establishing a new sales process and compensation plan; developed all related sales course training materials.
- Determine and monitored productivity standards and individual sales quotes.
- Promoted from within to the position of sales and marketing manager.
- Plan and manage annual sales and marketing budgets, identified target markets and developed corresponding sales and pricing strategies.
- Develop operational procedures and directed administration and marketing programs.
Diploma In General Studies
General Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Outcome-driven professional with more than 10 years' experience in the areas of operations management, sales, marketing, security and risk management. Competitive and strategic with solid planning, problem solving, time management and project management skills. Proficient as an award-winning leader who is intelligent and adaptable; thrives in challenging environments while maintaining vision, clarity, and composure through high-stress events.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Systems, Typing, Phones, Public Speaking, Project Management.
- Challenged with expanding and protecting market share through the execution of high yielding marketing strategies and sales acquisition and management processes.
- Key Achievements: Recognized as a consistent and dominant force, achieving top level sales results and ranking among the top 1% throughout tenure.
- Strategically leveraged market and customer insight data to inform marketing and sales strategies.
- Delivered compelling sales presentations demonstrating expert product knowledge.
- Maintained thorough and accurate account records including call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Closely monitored competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Advised management on products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Served as a key touch point and advocate, resolving customer complaints by investigating problems.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Sales and Marketing Manager/Website Manager Resume
Objective : Achieving a career with a company that has a growing footprint, and/or to jump in and be a major contributing part of the team. Abilities: Achieved and exceeded sales goals in multiple industries including, insurance sales, auto sales, and retail sales. Coaching and managing teams to achieve tasks and mission goals. Public speaker and/or teacher for small and large groups inciting motivation and teaching the team to grow and become mission ready.
Skills : Ability To Work On Tasks Involving Challenging Requirements.
- Researched, outlined, managed, and implemented yearly strategic plan - marketing, sales, delivery and merchandising of full catalog of company products to foreign and domestic distributors, big-box stores, resellers, and retail customers.
- Obtained detailed understanding of consumer needs through market research, understanding of existing demographics, and outdoor market consumer trends.
- Developed brand positioning and strategies designed to enhance brand value and equity.
- Increased annual product sales over four year period from $250,000 to $3,000,000.
- Coordinated wholesale and retail marketing and purchasing efforts to effectively manage cross platform promotions - flyers, email newsletters, sundayafternoons.com, hard copy catalogs and workbooks.
- Managed effective field sales reps and international distributor teams.
- Oversaw work and time management of assistant marketing and sales personnel.
BLA/Landscape Architecture In Landscape Architecture
Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Effectively utilize my experience in an environment that will support our mutual growth and success. Professional Skill Set: Manager / Coach Marketing Project Management Multi-tasker Extraordinaire Disciplined Implementation Dedicated Dependable Creative Thinker.
Skills : Graphic Design, Profit and Loss management, inventory management, small business consulting, business to business sales.
- Pursued outside sales appointments, negotiated contracts, and coordinated events.
- Utilized social media tools and marketing platforms to help drive event awareness.
- Worked side by side with private dining team members to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Worked with General Manager to identify opportunities.
- Monitored and handled sales inquiries in a timely basis.
- Accomplishments: Increased sales by 35% over fourth quarter previous year.
- Implemented and improved private dining service standards.
- Expanded social network base throughout local Dallas community.
National Parts Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Creative sales executive with more than 20 years of experience working with company revenue's topping $160 million annually. Recruited and managed sales representatives, customer service, marketing and operations while personally overseeing established key accounts and new account development domestically and internationally. Sales and Management Responsibilities: Profit and Loss Management. Budgeting and Expense Control.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Management, Marketing and Public Rerlations, Customer Relations, ROI, Budget Management.
- Promoted within 6 months of hire to coordinate business development initiatives to support sales revenue goals and marketing campaign forecasts for this agricultural products provider.
- Cultivate partnerships with client accounts to gain access to purchasing decision makers, deliver presentations, respond to client requirements, and win sales contracts.
- Develop and deliver quotes; negotiate with customers and vendors on pricing, deals, and contract terms.
- Coordinate with marketing agencies on ad campaigns.
- Track, analyze, and report on marketing program results; handle forecasting and sales program plans.
- Demonstrate agricultural equipment and products; perform installations and equipment set ups for customers.
- Train and mentor sales team and service staff.
Bachelor Of Science In Aviation Administration Technology
Sales and Marketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced Sales and Marketing Manager with over 31 years of successfully leading high performing sales teams in the industrial gas and specialty chemicals industry. Skilled at negotiating commercial supply and service agreements with large publicly owned companies as well as large independently owned industrial gas distributors.
Skills : Insurance, Business Management, Sales, Management.
- Created successful strategic planning for growth and sales of a world-class recreational equipment supplier.
- Managed key accounts, independent dealers and national chain relationships.
- Managed collaborative relationships with industry partners Sage (fly rods), Simms (apparel), and Reddington (rods, reels, apparel).
- Set sales objectives and strategies for corporate account team and independent distributors.
- Trained, coached for growth and success of sales.
- Led annual sales meeting agendas and sales award programs.
- Responsible for all monthly/quarterly forecasts and annual sales reports, strategic planning and competitive intelligence data.
- Generated new ideas as a result of market research and consumer input for New Product Development Team.
Sales and Marketing Manager I Resume
Summary : I am skilled in developing, executing, and measuring strategic sales and marketing programs for building and consumer product companies. I bring a wealth of high energy and creativity to each role and have outstanding communication and leadership skills, as well as a strong capacity to grasp complex scenarios and to develop simplified processes. My wealth of knowledge in retail and wholesale is augmented by my ability to work with all functional groups in the manufacturing/distribution process.
Skills : Medical Terminology, bilingual, excellent interpersonal skills, great work ethic, great team worker, able to work alone successfully, medicine, Microsoft Office and Outlook, ACT and Internet.
- Created and developed sales and marketing group, which also included customer service and order entry staffs.
- Responsible for successful performance of sales representatives.
- Developed business relationships with hospital administrators and department directors to create research and development sites for evaluation of company's new products and equipment.
- Recommended placement and termination of domestic and international dealers based on sales performance monitoring.
- Maintained domestic and international dealership business relationships.
- Selected and attended all medical trade shows and conventions to manage company representatives, monitor industry competition and meet with attending clients.
- Compiled a wide variety of sales and marketing reports; which included survey analysis, cost per sale, sales projections, profit margins and sales commissions.
Sales and Marketing Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Internationally acclaimed professional possessing impressive record of career advancement along with excellence in reducing cost and maximizing profitability through successful account and customer relationship management approaches and the introduction of strategic productivity-enhancing initiatives. Broad knowledge base and skill set incorporates strong command of all areas of business management and development, as well as expertise delivering sales and logistics administration across different sectors.
Skills : 52 Countries Visited.
- Directed 12 member sales and marketing team as Regional Sales Manager, providing orientation and training on product management, sales, marketing, customer service, forecasting and leadership skills to advance company objectives.
- Administered key accounts, instructive customers on effective sales, marketing and other business development methods, including successful contract and budget management approaches.
- Conducted events and presentations and managed market research to ensure optimal sales performance as well as conformance with company standards and procedures.
- Coordinated interdepartamental functions to achieve maximum output, including administration of sales, marketing, accounting, HR, Quality control, legal procedures and related task and functions.
- Generated monthly reports to monitor product performance, sales and market trends.
- Selected Accomplisments: Increased local sales for a total revenue exceeding $350K.
- Provided successful management of key accounts responsible for greater than 50% of local company sales.
- Generated 42% customer base increase for a total of 5K+ customers.
Sales and Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Highly organized Sales and Marketing Manager with 5 years in inside and outside sales. Innovative and attentive to details with outstanding follow-through.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, ACT.
- Identified prospective customers using lead generating methods and performing an average of 60 cold calls per day.
- Developed tool to track and monitor personal sales opportunities, deals in progress and finished contracts.
- Retained and ensured proper handling and care of 150 existing client accounts.
- Quoted prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Consistently met and exceeded department expectations for productivity and accuracy levels.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Advanced user of ACT sales management software, generating pipeline and account reports weekly.
High School Diploma In General