Sales Intern Resume
Headline : Highly effective team player that understands the value of working with all levels of employees. Demonstrated level abilities with various computer software programs and fluency in using standard office software packages.
Skills : CNC Design, Mig Welding, Tig Welding, Stick Welding, Fabrication, Fluent in Metric system, Blueprint reading, Pipefitting.
- Filed and organized papers. Used Excel to add information to spreadsheets.
- Made business calls to clients, airport and other businesses.
- Edited and updated the Hotel Providence website.
- Used MS PowerPoint to revise/make slide shows for meetings.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in electronic form.
- Manage sales territory by setting appointments and visiting a minimum of 50 customers per week and making follow-up calls.
- Perform cold calling to generate new customers Offered product solutions to large and small companies using the 30,000+ item catalog.
Sr. Sales Intern Resume
Summary : Looking to continue furthering experience in the crop and weed sciences field. Looking to advance knowledge within career with emphasis on agronomic sales and usages of products.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Express.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Demonstrate the use or operation of merchandise.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Perform work activities such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Created and organized in-store marketing and merchandising displays.
Junior Sales Intern Resume
Objective : Effective listening skills, persuasive, concise, and great interpersonal skills Ambitious, assertive, entrepreneurial spirit, dependable, coach able, trustworthy, and takes initiative.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Constant Contact, Wordpress, Crowdfire, Windows, Apple Operating Systems, DonorPerfect.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the Agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Acquired new business through cold calling Uses a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Developed lasting relationships with clients Sell vehicle loans/refinances, checking accounts, and credit cards.
- Computer Skills Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) MGT 312 - course took to learn advanced Excel skills and Microsoft Project Manager.
- To make sure that the customers were happy with our product.
- Performing root analysis, the population counts and signing all AgriGold fields in our area.
B.S. In Entrepreneurship
Lead Sales Intern Resume
Summary : Detail oriented, problem solver with excellent analytical strength. Well developed team-building and leadership skills. Works well with public, clients and coworkers at all levels. Able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in fast-paced, demanding environments; exercising a calm approach in pressure situations. Highly motivated and goal oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Mentoring.
- Present Maintain and strategically merchandise product in showroom daily in preparation for appointments.
- Create master line sheets by taking photos of new collections on models/mannequins and organizing product information.
- Research new brands and possible stock lists to compile various target lists.
- Conduct outreach for current and prospective clients regarding the resort market and trade shows.
- Visit the showroom's stock lists weekly to inquire about best-sellers, customer feedback, and merchandising.
- Manage and assist trade show booths for Coterie to encourage new clients and new orders at Jacob Javits Center.
- Create excel spreadsheets for guest lists for upcoming trade shows, trunk shows, and account appointments.
- Create excel spreadsheets for vendor selling reports.
Associate Sales Intern Resume
Headline : To work as a Sales Intern professional in an organization where can continue to develop career and build a profitable client relationship.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Public Speaking, Public Relations.
- Conducted and participated in customer meetings/tradeshows and presents Fry Food products to customers.
- Designed the new company website format/layout.
- Completed weekly call reports for each sales call.
- Created, implemented, and presented the new company cost analysis sheets to the national sales team.
- Filled customer orders, interact with account holders, and ship sample products to customers.
- Built successful customer and broker relationships through meetings and social events.
- Develop business leadership skills and learned the day-to-day operations of a business.
Bachelor Of Business
Asst. Sales Intern Resume
Summary : Skilled in customer service with the administrative know how of effectively running an office, possessing leadership skills to coordinate the success of any project.
Skills : Management, Records Management, Inventory, Reports, Scheduling, Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, Outlook, Photoshop.
- Interned for the sales department of the second largest radio broadcasting Media Company in the US.
- Created and prepared business proposals for potential clients using excel and PowerPoint.
- Wrote scripts for on air commercials by reviewing our clients' expectations and following the guidelines administered by the FCC.
- Analyzed projections and invoices to keep track of inventory so that the sales team knew the amount of airtime available to sell using the cumulus in house network.
- Researched viable information which benefited the sales team when pitching contracts to clients.
- Set up events for in office functions such as artist performances and fundraisers.
- Received exceptional reviews from my direct supervisors as well as their superiors.
Sales Intern III Resume
Summary : A skilled communicator with an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing with expertise in identifying emerging market trends. Represents the company with upmost respect.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Statistical Analysis.
- Developed pricing strategies while balancing firm objectives with customer satisfaction maximization.
- Initiated market research studies and analyzed findings.
- Consulted with buying personnel to determine projected demand for products and services.
- Completed quarterly forecasting and monthly financial reviews.
- Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and trade shows.
- Collaborated with developers, advertisers and production managers to market products and services.
- Developed and implemented campaigns for email, online advertising, search engines, and direct mail.
BS In Communications
Sales Intern II Resume
Summary : Determined, organized, and punctual individual with real-world, working experience in diverse environments. Interested in positions that play to experience and skill strengths in problem solving, analysis, leadership, and customer relations.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Analyzed the correlation between weather and sales data of stores over the internship period.
- Constructed through Excel files and presented a PowerPoint presentation to a board of district and store managers.
- Received high praise from all managers and personal acclaim from district management for excellent financial analysis.
- Requested for archiving and approval as an example for future interns.
- Second project was assigned by the company.
- Analyzed reports on potential business relationships with contactors.
- Reported to the district office in an Excel spreadsheet on outcomes.
BA In Finance
Sales Intern I Resume
Headline : Reviewed contract agreements including customer sales contracts, contract amendments, supplier purchase and sales agreements and confidentiality and consultant agreements as well as responding to customer request for proposals (RFPs).
Skills : C, Java, C++, Swift.
- Created product line sheets and mail-order packets.
- Utilized different media sources to create a presentation for clients.
- Updated communications in product books to maintain accurate information in accordance with the headquarters in Italy.
- Maintained and merchandised showroom for clients.
- Directed and assisted photo shoots while working with a team.
- Ensured accurate portrayal of the clothing line by directing, organizing and dressing models.
- Visited multiple retailers to ensure exemplary merchandising of products.
Sports Law Society
Sales Intern Resume
Summary : Demonstrated willingness to adapt to difficult situations by taking two-part courses concurrently in one semester such as Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 and both CS 111 and 141 while maintaining high grades.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel/Word/Powerpoint, Sports, Time Management, Project Management.
- Extensive use of SAP in creating orders, tracking material outflow, and managing customer relations.
- Responsible for generating purchase orders for buy-outs and subcontracting as well as following up on them on a regular basis.
- Scheduling pickups from various location on a timely manner.
- Responded to sales calls, faxes, and e-mails.
- Provided technical assistance to customers.
- Enter return orders, credits, and debits when required.
- Reviewed product inventory and reported all concerns to purchasing/management.
BA In Business