Senior Account Representative Resume
Summary : To provide and utilize my Equipment Technician skills and abilities as well as my 17 years of experience and offer professional growth and profitability. My Bilingual skills and dependability will be an asset.
Skills : Value Based Selling Training, Advanced Sales Training, PSS Training, And Territory Optimization Training, Windows 2010 MS Outlook MS Power Point MS Word MS Excel Sales Force.
- Responsible for uncovering new residential furniture rental business in addition to managing and maintaining existing relationships.
- Developing new and existing relationships with apartment communities for referral business.
- Utilize market analysis to improve existing, and develop new relationships with Property Management companies along with Apartment Communities to co-market to local sports teams, military personnel and students.
- Facilitate and conduct instructional presentations and training to all partnering apartment community leasing staff on selling our furniture solutions to all prospects.
- Work with State Universities and local schools and colleges.
- Develop and execute presentations to local Real Estate offices and home-stagers Assist with individuals in transition, on the local, national and international level with housing and furniture rental/purchase.
- Expand and solidify property management relationships by offering apartment locator services provided by CORT Participate in establishing district level marketing strategies along with maintaining and executing personal strategic marketing plan to meet or exceed monthly goals.
Junior/Senior Account Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that utilizes my sales skills and abilities in a way that provides meaningful work products for the company goals and plans. Results orientated, enthusiastic professional with extensive versatile Sales experience. Excellent communication, leadership and motivation skills. Proven ability to sign, retain and grow Corporate Accounts in a multi-state area. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task with confidence, while adding a positive influence to the team and overall organization.
Skills : Excellent organizational skills Strong customer relations.
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Senior Account Representative II Resume
Headline : Seasoned manager with a marketing strategic perspective and a successful track record. Broad range of experience in variety of disciplines, including: strategic planning, business development, strategic sourcing, order fulfillment, measuring effectiveness, coaching employees thru motivation concepts and principles, product control and sales. A proven leader exhibiting strong interpersonal skills, negotiations skills, strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical abilities.
Skills : Senior Account Manager, Customer Service, Technical Support, Administrative Support.
- Manage, coordinate and guide to improve tellers and frontline duties and responsibilities.
- Establish leadership development by coaching sessions to motivate and develop or sharpen teller skills and service.
- Responsible for executing a strategic plan to improve service which increases Moline teller daily transaction.
- Decreasing teller margin of error in their daily transactions it developed exceptional service which equals to more teller referrals.
- Being positive with a great work environment increase teller sales referrals, member service and tellers are able to answer questions or solve problems.
- Perform teller annual review, created disciplinary actions, hire or dismiss a teller, write up personal teller development to increase skills and be productive.
- Seeks to enhance knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products and services to assess and meet member's needs and act as a resource to the tellers to resolved problems.
- Assessed in daily tasks to run a good balance teller line.
Bachelors In Marketing
Senior Account Representative III Resume
Summary : Detail oriented, customer focused administrative professional who is a versatile committed team player with strong analytical abilities. Proven track record of effectively managing complex demands and competing priorities. Quality Focused Problem Resolutions Process Improvements Creative Build and Maintain Relationships Change Agent Creative Solutions Loyalty and Integrity Effective in a Challenging Environment Collections.
Skills : Office Manager, HR Assistant, Customer Service Representative.
- Consistent achievement of high quota results through aggressive and innovative sales campaigns, new account development, negotiating contracts and pricing, and closing deals resulting in profitable industry sales and revenue growth.
- Creates business portfolio for new companies while maintaining and updating existing client information.
- Conducts in-depth analysis of market trends and competition to formulate strategic executable ideas to drive profitable growth sales year over year.
- Maintains awareness of all economic standings and product trends to accommodate change in the marketplace.
- Team player in the development of territory vertical markets accounting for over 65% of individual sales.
- Negotiates new sales in healthcare industry with key decision makers focused on relationship selling and providing outstanding service.
- Secures extensive healthcare client base in Tucson market resulting in recent sale in excess $80k.
Senior Account Representative I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Accounting Graduate with excellent interpersonal skills looking to acquire a challenging and rewarding career position within Accounting & Finance where I can fully utilize and expand my academic knowledge, along with providing career growth, advancement and leadership opportunities in the business field. Proven to build and maintain strong alliances while having a reputation for possessing effectual problem solving skills, having solid analytical skills, and exceptional oral/written communication skills.
Skills : Accounting, Retail, Customer Service, Sales.
- Call policyholders to deliver and explain policy language and suggest additions or changes.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain their insurance needs.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Make outbound sale calls to sell and close various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, and property.
- Provide exceptional customer service while utilizing my prior sales and business experience to fulfill current and future company goals.
Senior Account Representative Lead Resume
Summary : A unique compilation of experience in the graphic arts/printing industries including: concept/design, layout/pre-press, planning, press approvals, offset and digital printing, finishing, packaging, direct mail and distribution. Proficient at managing, planning and scheduling all aspects of multiple projects, internally and with outside vendors, meeting deadlines and budgets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adagio Invoices/Receivables.
- Hired at the inception of Studio Print Group, the commercial printing division of Offset Paperback, and was an integral part of its development.
- Instrumental in re-designing the existing work order system, creating a separate quality plan and work-in-process flow plan.
- Managed all phases of a commercial print job from price quote to delivery.
- Worked closely with clients, sales reps, estimators, internal personnel, ad agencies and outside vendors to ensure that all details of a job were addressed within the estimated cost.
- Trained and supervised all additional account representatives hired (four total).
- Scheduled all commercial projects through a non-commercial environment.
- Scheduled and provided purchase orders to all outside vendors.
Senior Account Representative/Executive Resume
Summary : Looking for an opportunity to utilize my knowledge and develop new skills that allow growth within an organization. Self-directed, work well independently and with others Flexible, enjoy new challenges Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment Excellent communication skills, works well under pressure.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel.
- Worked within an established sales department to maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seek new customers.
- Executed plans and strategies set forth by sales management.
- Maintained awareness of the competition in the market and maintained visibility in the community by attending community events/promotions.
- Developed new leads by cold calling and obtaining face-to-face appointments.
- Negotiated business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue & share.
- Obtained new business accounts and sponsorships.
- Generated revenue and met or exceeded sales goals that were established by management.
- Established, maintained and grew relationships with client base.
Senior Account Representative Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking challenging opportunity within your company by motivating in order to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to the company success. Reliable and driven with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Coaching, BANKING, Relationship Management, 10, Sales Support.
- Oversee the facilitation of insurance reimbursement from third party payers.
- Supervise the reduction of accounts receivables by ensuring timely claims processing and appeals.
- Foster relationships with management at numerous insurance companies which aids in prompt payment collection.
- Work in partnership with contracts department to ensure proper billing rates are being utilized.
- Develop spreadsheet programs which assemble essential expenditure information.
- Assist in the development of a business operations policy to ensure department uniformity in account billing and collection.
- Interface with project managers, IT engineers, and senior management to resolve database issues.
Senior Account Representative Head Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Senior Account Representative who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve goals, searching for increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Microsoft Visual Basic, HTML, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Adobe Photoshop, InterAct, Oracle CRM, IVault, Synergy Reports.
- Service and sales of insurance products to large commercial business accounts.
- Resolves most complex customer problems and inquires that require research and interactions with carriers.
- Market new and renewal accounts according to company procedures.
- Assist with research and preparation for client presentations.
- Client visits, Process premium finance agreements.
- Completes applications and submit applications to eligible and appropriate carriers and follow up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Order and issue binders, certificates, policies, and endorsements.
- Invoicing, accounts receivable and payable, billing issues and prepare proposals.
Senior Account Representative/Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly skilled and efficient administrative assistant with a dynamic medical billing and coding education, seeking to continue healthcare career through opportunities with an industry-leading organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ACT Database.
- Performed in depth coverage analysis of insurance contracts and made recommendations based on premium accounts holder needs.
- Created and implemented marketing solicitation plans to acquire and retain target market accounts.
- Developed and facilitated client presentations market comprehensive insurance programs.
- Successfully improved book of business by 47% over previous year.
- Grew specialty insurance line sales growth by 92% over previous year.
- Enhanced the agency profit margin by maintaining 90% retention rate of client base.
- Created and maintained an electronic spreadsheet to track client policy information for underwriting, claims, and clients.
Masters Of Arts
Senior Account Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking an administrative, clerical, or customer service position in an office or business setting where organization, computer, and communication skills are highly prized.
Skills : 15k forklift operator.
- Provided third party insurance billing for national emergency physicians.
- Processed governmental and non-governmental insurance explanation of benefits/remittance.
- Posted denials, co-pay, deductible, contractual adjustments, research and resubmitted rejected claim.
- Utilize the website for previously and update insurance information.
- Stayed abreast of changes in insurance policies and procedures updates.
- Met production of required daily goal of 300 accounts daily, by way of correspondences.
- Periodically processed aged report and problem accounts.
- Supported and provided superior service via phone, emails and faxes as a receiver and caller.