Service Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated information management and administrative professional with verifiable record accomplishments. Highly resourceful, dedicated and customer service oriented. Recognized as results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
Skills : Customer Service, Web Design.
- Evaluated accuracy sensitive determinations each application including agency databases access requirements and issue.
- Assisted customers providing timely resolutions technical support issues delivering professional and timely customer communication via email and over the phone.
- Assisted enrollment officials issuing Personal Identity Verification (PIV) cards employees of all DHS components across United States, as governed Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).
- Ensured two forms identification provided prior to issuance PIV cards accordance with established guidelines.
- Utilized IDMS for full review Employee/Contractor profiles for proper issuance of HSPD-12 PIV Cards, revocations and reprint adjustments.
- Composed and processed requests for HSPD-12, Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA's).
- Processed departmental warranty claims and rebill credit notes.
B.S. In Marketing
Sr.Service Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Secure and operate in full time position utilizing present and previous work experience with opportunity for career advancements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Savvy, Software Development, Customer Service, Web Design.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
- Ensured wait stations remain clean.
- Performed opening/closing responsibilities, including party breakdown/duties.
- Ensured food properly garnished prior running out Guests.
- Followed all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is delivered timely or correctly.
- Prepared and distributed component quarterly audit reports.
Master Of Health Administration
Jr.Service Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain position that will enable me to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability work well with people all while enhancing company brand name.
Skills : Excellent Interpersonal And Customer Service .
- Responsible for administering bench repair orders within Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly Auburn Hills service center.
- Received and logged customer equipment into Gage InSite and Lotus Notes database.
- E-mailed completed price quotations to customers.
- Reviewed, processed and entered all customer purchase orders into age InSite order management system.
- Ordered entry and delivery tracking all parts required to complete service orders.
- Performed final review acknowledgments prior shipping completed orders confirming quantity, pricing, and shipping information to ensure accurate billing.
- Invoiced completed and shipped repair orders on daily basis within PCS database.
- Answered customer inquiries regarding equipment status.
BA In Psychology
Asst.Service Support Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking position that will allow opportunities to utilize qualifications and experiences with continuous and unlimited opportunities ,growth.
Skills : Designer Carpentry, Computer Savvy.
- Managed and maintained Leave Administration product offering, including changing processes when needed, meeting with clients explain product offering and structuring their needs within current platform.
- Participated in sales calls for future business partner prospects.
- Researched and responded to internal and external vendor and client escalations.
- Contributed as part of management developing new business offering of Majors under 1000.
- Trained and developed several employees within specialty Leave Management Group.
- Performed employees one on ones for employee development.
- Built and maintained rapport with clients, vendors and internal business partners.
- Facilitated meetings with internal business partners to help develop processes to better service clients needs and bridge the gaps of One ADP.
MBA In Human Recourses
Associate. Service Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Service Support Specialist in retail store. In-charge in executions of pricing and signing of store and other related works. A highly-motivated HR person and Administrative Assistant for nine (9) years and (6) years of Corporation, respectively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Arena, Minitab.
- Ensured all signs are accurate and matches merchandise.
- Processed price changes and price mark downs.
- Ensured all merchandise for clearance and mark up and marked on specified deadline.
- Delivered merchandise and put them out in store floor.
- Maintained clean and organize stockroom and pricing & signing room.
- Served and assists customers on their queries and needs.
- Maintained products presentation after customer explore merchandise.
Service Support Specialist III Resume
Summary : Experienced Desktop Support Technician with experience healthcare IT, project management, office supervision with small staff, printer/copier fleet management, and inventory control. customer service ethics superb. also excel in professional time management ,achieve personal satisfaction from bringing solutions customers with smile.
Skills : Reporting, Research, Auditing, Notary Public, Government Relations, Banking, Monitoring, Logistics, Powerpoint, Process Improvement.
- Set up and printing 3DP for FHA, VA, conventional and unconventional loans.
- Reviewed Loans for accuracy, making sure all required documents are printed before regulation deadline.
- Updated Loans per mortgage loan officer request.
- Ordered titles, appraisal, and written/verbal verification of employment, credit reports and various other documents per request.
- Made contact with Appraisers and title companies to confirm ETA of documents.
- Received /uploading documents to portal for review.
- Reviewed documents for accuracy.
- Assisted closers with funding and RFSC.
- Performed deep detail research on FHA and VA loans.
Certification In C/o
Service Support Specialist II Resume
Objective : Solutions-driven IT Professional with proven success designing and integrating cost-effective, high performance technical support solutions to meet challenging, and ever changing business needs.
Skills : First Aid, Medical Records, Records Management, Banking.
- Managed Services Support team for Fortune 550 Telecommunications company which assigned us to support over 25 small businesses to enterprise level clients located around world.
- Possessed very distinct network and very different application utilization needs, this provided me hands on ability to support multiple diverse network environments simultaneously.
- Dictated assumed role liaison between client and vendor to ensure quick and effective solution for any and all issues that client maybe experiencing.
- Assisted in design and implementation of corporate and client documentation providing step by step instructions for maximizing daily work productivity.
- Provided support as Subject Mater Expert for enterprise level products such as module(s) within Microsoft CRM.
- Received personal recognition for critical issue resolution skills.
- Provided a on the fly resolution for internal staff to quickly respond to a legacy client software support needs.
BA In Psychology
Service Support Specialist I Resume
Objective : Administrative support and customer service professional, experienced fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, interpersonal skills. Highly trustworthy, ethical, discreet; committed to superior customer service. Confident, poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Procurement, Inventory Management,Contract Administration.
- Managed supply chain planning and coordination between clients, contractors, internal customers within U.S.A and Canada.
- Coordinated of service tickets from creation to debriefing within SAP ERP.
- Managing and monitoring of vendor communications relations in various vendor management systems.
- Negotiated cost and service expectations with external contractors to issue purchase orders while balancing cost and quality from end to end in supply chain.
- Reviewed purchase order claims, contracts, and purchase price variances for conformance to company policy and performance benchmarks.
- Analyzed service and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and preparing service delivery analysis reports.
- Participated in the development and maintenance of a contractor performance management system that establishes and tracks standards of performance for technical employees and sub-contractors.
MBA In International Business
Lead Service Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Possess more than 11 years experience service technician, providing exceptional expertise in areas troubleshooting, diagnoses, installations and repairs. Empowered by fast learning , problem solver aptitude have helped successfully .
Skills : SAP, Informatica Tools, Microsoft Office Tools.
- Inspected and Quality Control.
- Coordinated, develop and implement training programs.
- Diagnosed, troubleshoot , repair down to electrical and mechanical components.
- Assisted with inventory control in parts department.
- Provided internal and external customer assistance via phone or email.
- Oversaw daily service department operations and special projects.
- Prepared quotation requests, purchase orders, and change orders, ensures that all documentation is correct and complete and inputs required information into SAP/MM.
Associate In Electronics
Service Support Specialist Resume
Headline : Obtain position to provide technical engineering support and assistance and where creative problem solving skills applied with growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximize profits.
Skills : Account Management, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Records Management.
- Supported account executives, with accounts ranging from small business to multimillion dollar contracts through quotes face to face customer meetings.
- Worked to maintain Cisco Gold Partner status attaining attach and renewal rates, contributed to 95% renewal rate.
- Used Excel and Cisco's quoting tools.
- Provided proactive, dedicated support both internally and to the customer OnePortal training.
- Developed relationships with Cisco Client Service Managers to provide better service and pricing when available.
- Identified and escalated customer maintenance issues with Cisco and the GTRI technical teams.
- Achieved 130% quota in 2011.
B.A. In Technical Journalism