Assistant To Owner Resume
Headline : Assisting in daily tasks in the law firm. This included research, communication, correspondence, creating law documents, and organization. Reliable, respectable, dependable, and punctual.
Skills : Quickbooks, UPS World Ship, Stamps.com, Sales, Administration.
- Assisted customers personally on phone or in person with inquiries on medical supplies and equipment.
- Provided written invoices.
- Assisted manager with certain tasks such as, home deliveries and inventory.
- Maintained appearance of store and equipment daily.
- Effectived and punctual communicated with others.
- Creative in collaborating with others involved.
- Increased productivity and profit margins by expanding project volumes and strengthening client relationships through site visits.
Sr. Assistant To Owner Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Assistant To Owner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple project. Created and maintained database of customer and manufacture accounts.
Skills : Operations Management (10+ years), Recruiting.
- Scheduled via e-mail, on a daily basis, foreclosure-related hearing attendance (by Williamson Law firm as "local counsel") in behalf of customer lawfirms.
- Requested customer firms to supply needed documents for such hearings.
- Designed and updated assorted templates for automatic creation of required forms (notices of appearance, etc.) for such hearing attendance.
- Scheduled hearings with judges' offices as needed.
- Edited letters to customer firms describing results of hearings, and transmitted same by e-mail together with invoices.
- Created computer templates, routines, etc. for the efficient completion of the above.
- Streamlined system for managing and processing invoices, accounts receivable and tax records.
Jr. Assistant To Owner Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Assistant To Owner with experience in the industry. Personally managed kennel rooms and equipment; performed routine kennel checks/walk throughs.
Skills : Minor Carpentry, Plumbing, Mechanical, And Electrical.
- Assisted owner with daily operations. Customer service.
- Performed State Emissions Inspections.
- Performed small jobs on vehicles. Kept shop clean.
- Organized car lot for customers and mechanics. Ordered and stocked inventory.
- Performed duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders to retail and third-party vendors.
- Provided phone coverage and front office assistance, bathing, restraining, walking and grooming of animals.
- Conducted retail activities of a business operating exclusively online.
Assistant To Owner III Resume
Summary : Work directly with the owners, producers, and content artists to ensure all projects are completed on budget and on time - Write budget proposals, Communicate with clients in regards to project management timelines.
Skills : Management, culinary arts, nutritional advisor, surgical tech, hands-on wild life.
- Opened and closed of both stores, Reconciling cash receipts and daily store reports.
- Registered and assisted customers.
- Take care of artwork and assisting customers with art sales.
- Assisted with art shows, and interacting with the artist and potential clients.
- Daily cleaned and dusting of both stores.
- Folded and diplaying merchandise, using suggestive selling to add on to customer purchases.
- Performed many secretarial duties, responsible for all the filing, bank deposits, a/p for rooter-man, and calling in hours to payroll.
Assistant To Owner II Resume
Headline : Managed orders and invoices, received and processed payments from customers, using electronic transaction services. Maintain extensive inventory of shipping supplies.
Skills : Legal Research, Writing, Food Preparation, Helicopter Mechanic, Secretarial.
- Responsible for ensuring installation and timely completion of tile jobs obtained.
- Worked with little supervision and many times the owner is completing a job at another location or making contact with new and previous customers to set up future jobs.
- Established in the community because willingness to go above and beyond and ensure all our customers are happy.
- Able to increase our clientele by producing an excellent finished product at all job sites.
- Responsible for the completion of tile jobs obtained.
- Canceled orders based on customer requests, inventory or manufacturing/delivery problems.
- Worked with lease renewals each month.
Assistant To Owner II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a medical setting where knowledge and experience can be utilized, as well as enhanced, by medical personnel in order to help serve and assist patients.
Skills : Bi-lingual-Spanish; Effective Communicator; Extremely.
- Assisted owner with wholesale Pearl jewelry company.
- Created various designs for unique jewelry lines for example- the "Indigenous" Pearl line.
- Assembled Jewelry. Prepare for Wholesale Shows.
- Polished Freshwater & Saltwater Pearls. Maintain Inventory.
- Provided design assistance to the company owner on tile and hardwood flooring installation, and painting.
- Supervised the authentic period restoration of a Victorian Mansion in historic Longwood, Florida Oversaw the restorations and renovations of .
- Deposited all receipts prior to bank close each day.
M.A. In Clinical
Associate/Assistant To Owner Resume
Objective : Experienced, reliable, competent, caring administrative professional with many years in diverse office environments. Provides exceptional customer service and will provide outstanding administrative support.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Assisted the Owner of the company. Oversaw daily calendar/schedule.
- Screened/Rolled Calls and drafted correspondence.
- Compiled client reports and spreadsheets on a monthly basis.
- Arranged/Set meetings for new business opportunities.
- General administrative tasks such as opened/closed the office, filing, client servicing/research, office supply upkeep, answered phones, accepted packages, etc.
- Assisted with other miscellaneous tasks as needed (i.e.
- Made deposits on behalf of Owner and company, set personal appointments, mailings, assisted with on-site event setup and management).
B.A. In Journalism
Assistant To Owner/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Performed duties of DOT Compliance Mgr, Safety Mgr, CMMS Coordinator, Purchasing Agent, IT Assistant, Legal Advisor, Maintenance Tech, Insurance Coordinator, Personal Assistant Acted on behalf of Owner on issues involving Legal claims or issues involving Attorneys, Personal/Personnel issues.
Skills : Purchasing Agent, Shipping/Receiving, Power Generation.
- Performed Maintenance on Computers, UPS, and Trucks/trailers in fleet as well as shop equipment.
- Handled all electrical issues for Shop and interfaced with DOT issues as well as Purchasing.
- Developed and implemented CMMS program for Shop Equipment.
- Performed Safety Inspections as well as Safety training.
- Tested and certified personnel on operation of Forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Performed monthly Safety meetings as well as First Aid training.
- Drove trucks for deliveries on occasion.
Assistant To Owner/Representative Resume
Objective : Conduct Home Owner Orientations with buyer prior to closings and ensures home is complete with all standard features, options per contract and explanation of warranty procedures.
Skills : Talent Acquisition And Management Using ATS. Quantitative.
- Assistanted to owner. Scheduled meetings.
- Maintained client relationships. Prepared tax forms and insurance applications for clients.
- Helped with new business. Some filing and daily mailings.
- Light bookkeeping using quickbooks. Answering phone.
- Produced high quality images for a range of advertising and commercial clients including hilton head, arnold worldwide, mullen, dunkin donuts, jetblue, acura and timberland.
- Coordinated residential remodeling projects, including carpentry, roofing, plumbing, and tile work.
- Ensured construction activities are being scheduled and completed for deadline closings.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant To Owner Resume
Objective : To enhance the success of employer by utilizing Administrative and Human Resources experience. Able to multitask, with a positive attitude, demonstrating the ability to excel in all areas.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Shipping, Event Management, Sales, Management Experience.
- Responsible for Company when Owner not in, supervising 5 employees.
- Handled accounts payable and receivable.
- Taking job orders from customers by phone, mail or personally.
- Calculated and giving quotes to customers. Answering telephones and working switchboard.
- Sorted incoming/outgoing mail and purchasing.
- Ensured each home is complete per manufacturer requirements, code compliance, with quality and without defect so that no items are missing or inoperable.
- Maintained accurate resident records. Updates on a daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notices when necessary.