Auto Center Manager Resume
Objective : Maximize career potential in a position which enables me to demonstrate how background, knowledge and experience will have a valuable implementation. Gather parts list and labor list to present to Service Manager.
Skills : Retail Experience, Retail Management.
- Supervised employees to ensure proper operations of the business.
- Kept track of finances for the auto center while controlling all cost that are associated with expenses of running the auto center.
- Organized all paperwork, safety, scheduling, and purchases associated with the auto center.
- Set up and machine I.D, Set up and measure parts with hand gauges Zeiss and compare measurements to blueprints of customer demands.
- Worked and assist with any member needing assistance with their machine.
- Inspected vehicles purchased from auction to see what repairs are needed.
- Completed daily receiving functions and work in back shop as needed.
Sr. Auto Center Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain a challenging position that will utilize experiences, computer knowledge, strong people skills, organizational abilities, and bilingual skills with a respectable and reputable company where can make great contributions.
Skills : Manager, Customer Service, Retail.
- Executed complete profit and operational oversight for 3 Auto centers.
- Directed and supported daily store functions in conjunction with unit managers and District Manager.
- Mentored unit managers in unit skill set.
- Established foundation for improving sales techniques and store and district processes.
- Provided concrete examples of and reinforce actions contributing to positive customer service.
- Trained employees on creating safe work environments that also emphasize speed of processing vehicles.
- Provided regular feedback to district and store managers.
Jr. Auto Center Manager Resume
Objective : Managing a team of associates and creating a work environment focused on customer service and teamwork. Service writing with customer service, integrity, and profitability being the top focus.
Skills : Intermediate Automotive Diagnostic, Intermediate Computer , Advanced Typing, Microsoft Office, Mitchellondemand, Inventory Management.
- Included greeting and gathering customer information to fill out vehicle intake sheet.
- Identified and up selling service opportunities based on customers needs/concerns, updating/advising customers on any additional service needs identified by technicians.
- Managed work flow in the backshop. Managing sales floor work flow.
- Scheduled for both sales and back shop.
- Coached for both sales associate and technicians.
- Ensured equipment is functioning properly and safely.
- Ensured compliance as well as holding and organizing all environmental paperwork.
Auto Center Manager III Resume
Summary : Professional setting that utilizes management skills. Auto Center Manager Transferred to Lakewood Sears Auto Center. Managed the entire Auto Center and associates, including the Assistant Manager with an annual Sales volume close to $1.6 million.
Skills : Auto Technician, General Plumbing.
- Ensured achievement of business goals in sales and service.
- Conducted financial review, analysis, long term planning and management of business and key drivers to impact sales and profit.
- Concluded employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and termination, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.
- Responsible for determining appropriate outcomes to customer issues and concerns by making sound business decisions.
- Assistanted Auto Center Manager Partnered together with the Auto Center Manager; responsible for assisting the management of the Auto Center.
- Performed as the Customer Experience Manager on duty to ensure delivery of speed and expertise to the customer through
- Achieved personal sales and service goals and helping the team in achieving the same.
Auto Center Manager I Resume
Summary : Customer Service Management Results driven and customer satisfaction oriented leader offering over 30 years of customer service experience in the retail industry. Quality-focused and pragmatic team player dedicated and committed to building a career in a diverse and enthusiastic retail setting. Adaptable leader who thrives in fast-paced, multitasking environments while maintaining a quality and personalized customer service experience.
Skills : MS Office, POS Systems, Customer Service, Management.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Auto Center operation.
- Selected, coached and developed Service Advisors and Technicians to achieve superior results.
- Directed and supervised up to 30 associates on a day to day basis including scheduling, coaching, training and disciplining staff to ensure results are met or exceeded.
- Resolved comebacks and escalations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developed and maintained relationships with local parts suppliers to ensure maximum return on sales of parts.
- Developed and maintained relationships with Commercial customers such as Auto Dealers, Service Centers, Body Shops and Rental and Fleet companies providing tires, alignments repair and maintenance services.
- Revued and analyzed financial results that drive sales and profit.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Auto Center Manager Resume
Summary : Based on education and broad range of skills; legal, medical, customer service and years of governmental experience, Seek to secure a Health Insurance Specialist position.
Skills : Procurement, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Retail Management.
- Managed the overall operations at a high volume center, including supervision of team members and the administration of center sales performance, profitability and customer experience objectives.
- Achieved company objectives for sales and profit performance within the Auto Center.
- Hired of all team members and monitoring new hire orientation procedures.
- Trained and evaluated the efficiency and productivity of team members through performance standards and objectives.
- Initiated disciplinary procedures, as necessary, for team members, up to and including termination of employment.
- Resolved customer disputes and complaints to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Ensured a positive customer service experience.
Associate Auto Center Manager Resume
Summary : Making sure the front and back shop are staffed with the best trained associates.
Training coaching and developing associate to function at high capacity. Teaches associates to understand how they contribute to the auto centers overall sales and service performance.
Skills : Merchandising, Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management.
- Drived sales through great customer service and product knowledge.
- Reviewed P&L statements.
- Build long standing and trustworthy relationships with customer base.
- Meet with commercial customers to strengthen our customer base.
- Repaired of customer vehicles.
- Experienced growth in margin and sales.
- Conducted monthly store staff sale and operational meetings.
Auto Center Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Partner with a company whose vision for success includes empowering individuals and further development of their skills. Maintaining shop and equipment, basic safety operations.
Skills : Sales, Automotive, Management, Communication, Conflict Resolution.
- Responsible for managing Profit and Loss for high volume stores.
- Corrected problems in negative income stores and rebuilt positive and productive team environments.
- Moved to many different locations to identify and correct problems in order to produce positive P/L Statements.
- Built high customer satisfactions scores by fair and honest business practices.
- Attended several management development classes by the Sears Manager Training department.
- Most effective in team building to achieve planned results.
- Managed various auto centers in lexington, bowling green, cincinnati and louisville. Managed auto center to ensure achievement of business goals in sales and service.
Auto Center Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Dedicated Store Manager with more than 10 years in store management. Well-versed in P&L, directing personnel, creating effective merchandising projects and using sales strategies to boost store sales.
Skills : MS Office, POS Systems, Customer Service, Management.
- Managed all aspects of an automotive service and repair facility, including maintenance and repair of the facility itself.
- Ensured proper safety practices were met along with high quality work standards.
- Abided by all national, state, local, and company regulations.
- Maintained environmental records as required by law.
- Analyzed P&L reports closely to identify any possible business expense reduction opportunities.
- Improved spending practices, made decisions in the interest of the shareholders.
- Managed supply chain and procurement of products and supplies.
Auto Center Manager Resume
Summary : Background includes a history of successful business ownership, business management and strong customer service skills. Continuously improved and developed team to be knowledgeable in their trades via company training guides and vendor-sponsored onsite training.
Skills : Management Experience, Sales Management, Marketing Management.
- Schedulled and coached sales staff while maintaining and directing work flow with mechanics abilities.
- Oversaw shop standards for work safety compliance per Loss Prevention guidelines.
- Fulfilled daily records and maintaining office responsibilities.
- Maintained and updated stores company web site.
- Able to communicate effectively - verbal and written
- Recognized, encourages and acknowledges excellent customer service.
- Ensured delivery of speed and expertise to the customer through assistance in management of day to day business processes and program.
Bachelor In Science