Human Resources Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I will be able to demonstrate strong commitment, flexibility, and professionalism within your workplace as a team player, while achieving career growth and progressing your company.
Skills : Word, File Maker, Publisher, Excel, Resolve, Outlook, Front Page / Lotus Notes, Share point, Cost point, Photoshop.
- Answers questions and provides information by telephone and in person relating to application processes, new employee enrollment, pre-employment medical, drug, and psychological testing programs, and TempStaff programs.
- Answers a multi-line telephone and directs callers to the appropriate personnel; greets and directs visitors to appropriate personnel; takes messages; answers questions, provides information, receives complaints.
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking data via data entry, computerized imaging and indexing, and the online application process.
- Performs activities required to maintain applicant records; ensures application data is processed manually and by scanning and proofreading forms and applications; ensures entry of on-line applications and other application documents into computer system.
- Provides forms to applicants to sign and complete for pre-employment drug testing, medical examinations, and background investigations.
- Maintains job announcement bulletin board and ensures all postings are forwarded to appropriate individuals for updating of job line and website.
- Conducts new employee enrollment for part-time and temporary employees; ensures required forms are completed; issues appropriate documents upon completion of enrollment.
- Operates a microcomputer with database, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Human Resources Clerk III Resume
Objective : Determined to make considerable contributions by utilizing my administrative experience, extensive education, and positively productive work ethic.
Skills : Software Experience In Microsoft Office Suites, ADP.
- Managed and maintained employee files, ensured applicable certifications and hiring documentation is in compliance, and improved the document filing system.
- Conducted onboarding employee orientations: completion and processing of hiring paperwork, extensive review of policies, and ensured international hires adhered to all regulations.
- Assist with organization and developing materials for ASI training and development.
- Supported full cycle recruiting efforts, including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening, and interview process.
- Innovatively designed publicity plans to improve employment recruitment.
- Prepared and processed documentation required for transactions affecting employment status, wage adjustments, timecard corrections and terminations.
- Completed all data inputting through our HRIS system quickly and efficiently.
- Frequently collaborated with the human resources director and coordinator on tackling core issues needing remediation and improvement.
Senior Human Resources Clerk Resume
Summary : Over three years' experience performing general office procedures, where an in depth knowledge of office management principles and considerable experience in bookkeeping were obtained. Effectively managed office operations,.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Management, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry, Sales, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Communication, Logistics, Bookkeeping.
- Screens applications; logs receipts, ensures completion, determines basic qualifications, initiates letters to applicants regarding receipt and status of employment, and sends offer letters to prospective employees.
- Completes licensure and registry checks of professional nursing staff.
- Directs incoming calls; informs prospective candidates of application and position posting status, conducts basic employment verifications, and answers inquiries.
- Performs initial staff customer service and refers problems to other HR staff as appropriate.
- Maintains electronic and hardcopy personnel records; performs data entry of pertinent personnel information, maintains complete and secure hardcopy records, ensures proper documentation is maintained, and formulates basic queries and reports.
- Establishes basic legal and medical records for current staff and prospective candidates for employments.
- Tracks performance appraisals and provides reminders to supervisory staff.
Human Resources Clerk II Resume
Objective : Experienced HR assistant professional with a solid background in customer service and employee relations, with the ability to manage diverse administrative systems and support a dynamic Human Resources team.
Skills : Customer Service - Trained And Skilled In Presenting.
- Politely greet all visitors and associates and assist them in a courteous and professional manner, answer incoming calls from customers and associates and assist them or direct them to proper personnel.
- Assist recruiting specialist with new hire recruiting by utilizing the StarTracker software system to select candidates.
- Called and prescreened 25+ candidates and asked questions related to work authorization, scheduling interviews by phone and email for 15 candidates.
- Create new hire packets and materials that include biographic information, policies and regulations for The Port of Seattle and badge security clearance applications.
- Present and effectively communicate company policies by facilitating orientation class for groups of 5-10 new hires once per week.
- Responsible for completing time sensitive information such as I-9 employment verifications, unemployment claims and tracking worker's compensation claims for OSHA 300 logs.
Human Resources Clerk I Resume
Objective : To gain a position in the living facility to provide skilled and professional care to the patient population at hand. Provide proficient experience in patient care, communication, teaching and organizational skills. More than willing to take on new professional challenges and adhere to organizational goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Human Resources.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
Sr. Human Resources Clerk Resume
Summary : Over 13 years experience in the Human Resources Field. I am a very dependable and confidential person. A very hard worker with great Customer Service skills.
Skills : Proficient With MS Word 2010, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, And Internet.
- Prepared and posted internal and external job vacancies announcements ensuring all policies and procedures were being followed according to predetermined guidelines.
- Completed, filed and tracked all employees' documentation and personnel files.
- Updated and maintained weekly Worker's Compensation and Incident reports.
- Scheduled applicants for interviews and completed new hire paperwork.
- Entered all data into computer system for insurance & retirement benefit coverage, hiring, training, promotions, transfers, disciplinary actions, termination and salary increase and raises.
- Maintained claim forms and other documentation needed for benefit administration.
- Assisted employee's and answered questions regarding policies and procedures, prepared new hire packet for orientation.
- Created monthly newsletter, post employee's birthdays, and assisted with annual company events/programs.
Human Resources Management
Human Resources Clerk/Assistant Resume
Headline : Ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic, creative, flexible, self-initiated & dynamic with strong analytical skills and exceptional communication skills at all levels. looking for a career and result oriented job with a rewarding environment in a professional, progressive & fast growing organization with bright prospects of advancement.
Skills : Human Resources.
- Initiates and maintains confidential records to comply with laws and company policies; Conducts orientation for new employees to include the enrollment of benefits.
- Responsible for all personnel action forms, to include probationary appraisals, salary changes, payroll deductions, leave accruals, changes of position, etc.
- Prepares internal and external postings for position openings.
- Receives applications, schedules interviews, maintains applicant flow logs, and notifies unsuccessful applicants of filled positions.
- Assists with the annual Affirmative Action Program.
- Responsible for workers' compensation claims and light duty work program.
- Administration of benefits by enrolling, changing, or terminating, per employee request during allowed time frames.
- Schedules all employee training, such as OSHA, Drug Free Workplace, CPR training, etc.
Associate Of Arts
Human Resources Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To work for an organization that allows employees to grow and/or advance, a company who ensures that their employee's well-being is not overlooked while keeping the company's goals and profitability as priorities. To become a part of a team that is willing to train and develop someone who's hardworking and eager to make a difference.
Skills : Bilingual, Typing.
- Maintain HRIS database and file employee records daily.
- Conduct in-person interviews and maintain proper follow up correspondence with applicants.
- Placed and maintained classified advertisements for all open positions including corresponding with various colleges, universities and technical schools.
- Perform preliminary telephone interviews and schedule in-person interviews for various open positions.
- Maintain organizational charts and employee vital information.
- Maintain employee vital information (including Emergency Contact Information) in personnel database and update contact information to the appropriate parties; routinely updated as needed Assist in meeting/conference coordination, including staff and board meetings.
- Process and maintain payroll and employee benefits.
Bachelor of Science
Human Resources Clerk Head Resume
Objective : Reliable and organized professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to display helpfulness and patience, while handling confidential and sensitive information. Seeking a work environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Skills : Human Resource, Secretarial.
- Accurately organized documents in personnel files of both active and terminated employees in a timely manner.
- Conducted audits to ensure employee records are in compliance according to guidelines.
- Prepared and administered new hire documentation for Corporate Headquarters employees.
- Provided backup for the Recruiting Specialist as needed and assist with listing of open positions on various sites, candidate phone screenings, I9s, and reference checks.
- Provided backup to the Pre-Employment Specialist as needed, processing criminal background checks, motor vehicle reports, unemployment claims and drug screens efficiently.
- Compiled reports from a variety of HR systems.
- Contacted programs in order to collect outstanding documentation as required.
Human Resources Clerk/Team Leader Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Human Resources Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Excel.
- Provided exceptional customer service by assisting the public, providing information on employment applications, ensuring the completion of paperwork, and providing general support services for current employees.
- Provided recruitment support by answering questions about job postings, and the on-boarding process.
- Performed continuum of office administrative duties including telephone triage, data entry and file maintenance.
- Performed compensation research and competitor analysis.
- Filed/updated paperwork while maintaining the integrity of sensitive and confidential information.
- Managed databases, spreadsheets and other software to complete and update files and records.
- Assembled orientation, personnel and benefits packets.
Human Resources Clerk/HR Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Human Resources Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Access, Excel, InfoPath, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint, And Word.
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing initiatives.
- Placed employment ads through the local newspaper, websites, colleges, etc.
- Screened applications, submitted background checks, ordered drug tests, verified employment / references and conduct new hire orientations.
- Assisted HR Manager with employee relation issues, leave of absences, performance reviews and research on State and Federal compliance laws.
- Coordinated monthly employee meetings, safety luncheons, anniversaries and employee of the month.
- Oversaw employee referral program by tracking and processing referral awards.
- Assisted Payroll with data input of new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Maintained all personnel and benefit records.
Human Resources Clerk Resume
Objective : Motivated, self-starting, and goal-oriented person with proven abilities with helping resolving issues for executives and senior management. Likewise, highly competent in the overall management of a professional office. I have flourished in my work in the areas of administration, business development, finance, project management, operations and sales. Additionally, I am a creative problem-solver with a talent to stream line processes, improve morale, resolve conflict and exceed realistic goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Ms Excel, Access,.
- Served as corporate liaison between the finance, IT and marketing departments.
- Obtained signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Compiled company information and related material and distributed it to candidates.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Organized and constructed all new hire, candidate, 401K and termination paperwork.
- Verified and calculated weekly time sheets for 120 non-exempt Adecco employees.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.