National Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Seek opportunities to continue providing professional leadership and management contributions, as part of a growth-focused business team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Established, developed & managed marketing department including sales, advertising, sales, forecasting, budgeting, contract negotiations, bidding, marketing, public relations, customer service, and government contracting.
- Generated sufficient income to finance a $500,000 plant modernization, rehabilitation & expansion project.
- Established and managed a new long-term unit coal train maintenance department with Big River Electric Utility's unit trains.
- Created new long-term business maintenance contracts for box cars assigned to General Electric Louisville Appliance Parks pool service with several Class.
- Expanded market niches by establishing mobile maintenance division servicing freight cars at job-site on military bases, chemical plants, paper mills, public utilities, steel mills and etc.
- Increased client base by participating in the experimental installation of a state-of-the-art electric impedance heating coils into pitch and tar tank cars.
- Implemented computerized management systems including marketing, client database, inventory control, project management, accounts payable, accounts receivable & personnel management functions.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. National Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a senior level marketing or communications position that gives me the opportunity to combine 20+ years experience in business development with passion for leveraging relationships to grow an organization.
Skills : CRM, CRM, SEO, HTML, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdRoll.
- Directed development of all digital marketing, direct marketing, media creative, sales promotion, and PR strategies Increased profits by 30% (2.2million) in the first year as a key member of the 3-man team.
- Managed 450k yearly marketing budget.
- Overhauled web marketing and sales strategy: Led the development and implementation of marketing plans that resulted in consistent sales increase.
- Doubled sales and increased sales in all other digital channels by 50% within 12 months.
- Created and launched SEO/SEM strategy, email newsletter campaigns (automated and non-automated), lead generation models, and retargeting strategies from the ground-up.
- Managed website redesign projects incorporating a company-wide visual rebrand, improved UX design, and strategic integrations among home pages, social media accounts, proprietary apps, and digital retail channels.
- Sourced new e-commerce software and managed internal IT teams in all points of integration between new software and the company's proprietary ERP database built on an Oracle framework.
- Led production teams from Disney, ESPN, and independently contracted media agencies to create photo shoots, product commercials, tutorial videos, social media messaging, and TV broadcasts.
BA In Psychology
Jr. National Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented sales and marketing professional. Proven record of exceeding goals, growing market share and developing new business. Able to build top notch teams that work together and outperform the competition.
Skills : Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Computer, Change Management, Marketing, Management.
- Spearheaded digital marketing strategy resulting in a significant increase in online visibility and positioning the company as an industry leader.
- Formalized platforms to increase brand awareness, build brand equity, develop further loyalty among clients, and produce quality leads ultimately driving media sales.
- Conducted effectiveness analysis of marketing investments and provided reports to Chief Strategy Officer.
- Collaborated with Sales Leaders to identify and optimize opportunities for seasonal campaigns that highlighted new and existing products.
- Managed rebrand for company merger which included design for sales and marketing materials, redesign implementation for all in house collateral and company-wide training with all departments.
- Assisted in managing a team of 30+ designers, local marketing managers, and photographers.
- Created hyper-targeted marketing campaigns through multiple channels such as websites, blogs, and social media, which resulted in a 68.6% increase in web traffic and brand awareness.
- Managed all PR and marketing communications activities, including the creations and application of a new brand identity, website content, live events, and quarterly newsletters.
National Marketing Manager III Resume
Headline : Highly qualified National Marketing Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Business strategy, Strategic planning, Marketing, Digital media.
- Managed Services suite of products and services.
- Focused on aiding organizations with IT solutions to help become more efficient, productive and revenue-generating.
- Created and executed to $1.5 million annual marketing plan through expertise in a variety of intertwined marketing competencies including industry-specific white papers, email marketing, eBooks.
- Achieved 15% YOY growth for FY15 and FY16.
- Partnered with sales and business development teams to develop and consistently refine the voice of customer matrix containing audience definition groups.
- Utilized for matrixed engagement messaging.
- Responsible for IT market trend assessment and consistent tactic refinement by service and geography.
- Responsible for quarterly financial reporting and ROI assessment for marketing expenditure.
BA In English
National Marketing Manager II Resume
Summary : Results Driven Marketing Professional experienced in sales, purchasing, customer, client & vendor relations, promotions, special events, market research, guest experience, loyalty marketing, partnership marketing and strategic planning. Creatively focused; generate and execute marketing plans and events achieving yearly sales.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Management, Customer Service.
- Analyzed and executed a series of marketing plans to produce profitable sales in the hotel, gaming, and food & beverage revenue while leading and overseeing the motorcoach marketing team in all aspects of the operation.
- Consolidated monthly reports, forecasting YOY trends in sales, revenue, expense, and profit.
- Restructured departmental procedures for profit focused versus quantity focus.
- Generated two-digit YOY profitability percentages in hotel sales, occupancy, and revenue.
- Assisted with the implementations of direct mail marketing campaigns to target higher worth clientele.
- Supported with financial analysis of department to determine profitability and EBITDA impact.
- Organized on property Familiarization Tours for Tour Operators, Convention Groups, and Media Outlets with the purpose of increasing exposure and promotion of property enhancements and amenities.
- Researched and implemented new mapping of billboards to increase property and brand exposure.
National Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Accomplished, results-driven sales and marketing professional with over 25 years of experience in sales, customer service, outreach development, and, healthcare industry seeking a sales account executive or consulting position.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, Business Development.
- Initiated and implemented the Health and Human Service marketing program focused on state governments.
- Served as a highly effective company representative at national and state conferences.
- Initiated and developed the first Health and Human Services marketing program for Digital Equipment Corporation in State and Local Government and contributed to 40% revenue growth by identifying and securing leading applications to the company platform.
- Created market presence amongst federal, state, and national organizations by determining departmental agency application needs and coordinating national resources to support bids.
- Developed and facilitated industry training, consulting, and direction to field sales staff on Health and Human Services programs, applications, and market opportunities resulting in sales team identification of application bids.
- Organized the National Child Support Enforcement sales team to pursue and secure federally funded state contracts.
- Recognized as an industry expert and key informational resource in federal Health and Human Service entitlement programs through presentations to state and client groups.
BA In Business
National Marketing Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : Over 15 years experience in the Customer Service/Property Management Industry. With outstanding presentation, negotiation and leadership skills. Proven accomplishments in service delivery, office management, program planning, project management, policy development and problem resolution.
Skills : Creating and Executing high-impact, Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Directed hematology and neuroimmunology marketing programs, targeting physicians, payers, and managed care markets.
- Enabled company to establish partnerships and launch three biotech products.
- Served as an IVIG technology liaison to industry analysts.
- Developed and lead advanced sales and reimbursement training programs spanning hematology and neurology.
- Created and executed CEU managed care marketing campaigns.
- Improved visibility by establishing the company as the leader in IVIG sales for the home infusion industry.
- Served as an IVIG technical spokesman for Quantum Health Resources.
M.B.A. In Marketing
National Marketing Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a National Marketing Manager position that will utilize skills as a great communicator and strengthen ability to take on multi-tasks in a team environment while opening other avenues of interests.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Expion Social Media.
- Responsible for developing and implementing chain-wide marketing programs for Follett's $2.7B brick & mortar and online retail marketplace.
- Creates campaigns around products at over 900+ brick & mortar locations and 1600+ online commerce sites.
- Directs annual marketing plans with collaboration from senior management to meet business goals.
- Focuses on promoting in-store and ecommerce marketplace topline products including course materials, collegiate apparel, and tech products to support a consistent 365 revenue model.
- Works across departments with retail operations, pumps, B2B sales, comm developers and training to develop scalable marketing strategies.
- Leads the national marketing team consisting of 7 marketing professionals, (4 local and 3 remotes).
- Manages partnerships with external agencies and service delivery partners to ensure deliverables are launched on-time and in budget scope.
Asst. National Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Entrepreneurial executive with more than 18 years of experience managing sales, marketing and creative projects in the consumer products industry. Broad based background encompasses exceptional work ethic and commitment to organizational objectives within a highly competitive and rapidly changing marketplace.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Crisis Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Leadership Training.
- Directed the marketing functions for a company with annual sales of $50 million.
- Managed departmental budget of over $1 million, consistently under budget.
- Promoted from Marketing Specialist to National Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for market research, feasibility studies & life cycle analysis needed to guide engineering & operations forward on customer-specific & branded product development.
- Led the conversion of Marcom materials from print to digital & web-based formats.
- Spearheaded efforts to get CRM software installed & sales training completed.
- Worked at a fast pace under pressure to bring new products to the market.
BS In Business
National Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished leader with over a decade of distinguished performance in finance, operations, and sales. Demonstrated business acumen to resolve complex challenges. Proactive capacity for project management, analytics, and identifying trends.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Pharmaceutical Sales, Brand Management, District Manager.
- Constructed annual marketing plan and sales forecasts.
- Steered advertising agency in the production of television, radio and print campaigns for 100 locations.
- Directed design and content of the corporate website.
- Developed promotion resulting in a 28% increase in fourth-quarter profits.
- Planned and executed special events, promotions, and tradeshows on both the national and local levels.
- Executed merchandising and point-of-sale initiatives, segment marketing, and pricing strategies.
- Directed all aspects of a new brand concept.