Pawn Broker Resume
Summary : Sales professional adept at tracking and following up on hot leads, managing accounts and building long-term relationships with customers. Motivated customer service specialist with over 9 years retail experience in a fast- paced, team-based environment. Excelling at customer satisfaction and retention.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Leasing, Contract Negotiations, Operations Management.
- Completed FDLE back ground checks for firearm purchases and loans.
- Completed daily outbound calls, up to 4 hours per day.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and loan contracts.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Quoted prices and other bid specifications.
- Identified prospective customers by using business directories and following leads from existing clients.
- Selected the correct products based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
Sr. Pawn Broker Resume
Summary : To seek a Project Designer position that will allow individual development and the opportunity to make a positive impact through proven performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Created sales contacts with on- and off-premise accounts.
- Created strategic brand building events to expand the current product portfolio.
- Assisted with billing functions.
- Prepared bills, contracts, invoices, expense reports.
- Used and coordinated maintenance of office equipment, such as copiers, scanners, fax machines, computers.
- Proofread materials.
- Reviewed and verified data.
Currently Attending In Computer Information Systems
Jr. Pawn Broker Resume
Summary : Management position or sales associate in retail sales using extensive experience in overseeing daily business operations, purchasing and processing loans, business development and team building, supervising and training personnel.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Responsible for merchandising of store displays and general organizing.
- Maintained and updated files, mailing, inventory.
- Processed and distributed incoming mail.
- Prepared mailings.
- Prepared and edited routine correspondence, reports, records.
- Employed for thirteen years at Monster Pawn in Bloomington Illinois.
- Reasonable loan or purchase price.
Associate Pawn Broker Resume
Objective : Outstanding track record of providing customer service effectively assessing their needs, presenting solutions and closing sales.
Skills : Fast Learner, Hard Worker, Self Motivated.
- Maintained sales/ loan goals.
- Designed and maintained the company's client/server intranet.
- Pulled loans, that the customer did not come back for.
- Cleaned merchandise, stock merchandise, and price the merchandise.
- Helped customers bring items in.
- Kept the store clean, and keeping the yard beautiful.
- Responsnible for Customer service Open and close establishment.
GED In History
Asst. Pawn Broker Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a reputable organization where I may utilize my education and interpersonal skills, and have an opportunity for growth and development Excellent organization, internal communication and multi-tasking skills. Self starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize workload. Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion. Time management, professionalism, productivity, thoroughness, deadline-oriented, and reporting skills.
Skills : Broker, Good communication.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Inventory stocked and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Performed work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Reviewed inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Examined products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
Pawn Broker III Resume
Summary : Experience in servicing customers, both in-person and by telephone, in a company call center. Ability to plan and work in a well-organized, multi-tasking environment. Knowledge of basic computer. Team player willing to participate with other co-workers in a friendly work place.
Skills : Large Cash/check Deposits Expert, Customer Service Expert, Strong Organizational.
- Kept records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- Established and implemented policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Conferred with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Provided excellent customer service while maintaining customer confidentiality and closely following company policies.
- Maintained extensive product knowledge of everyday items ranging from tools to electronics and fine jewelry, and based collateral cash loans on the item's retail and/or resell value.
- Used the internet/ company software and databases, books, personal/ business contacts, etc.
- Maintained personable yet professional appearance and demeanor with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
Pawn Broker II Resume
Summary : Building relationships with customers while exceeding their expectations in customer service relations and loaning fields. Have also been recognized by company's regional department for internet sales on numerous occasions.
Skills : Ecommerce, Inventory Control, Sales, Logistics, Customer Relations, Customer Service.
- Cleaned, stocked, and merchandised sales floor as needed.
- Handled and loaned large amounts of cash.
- Issued money loans based off of collateral items.
- Trained new hires and coaching coworkers in techniques for financial store gains.
- Sold merchandise while maintaining gross profit goals.
- Maintained current knowledge of products and the cost to assist in appraisal for loan or purchase.
- Maintained sales floor by restocking and cleaning displays and merchandise and organizing like products in proper areas of sales floor.
Associate In Business And Management
Pawn Broker I Resume
Objective : Obtain an opportunity to add value to an organization, provide for the betterment of others and further improve self in a professional setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, First Aid, CPR.
- Ability to multi-task throughout the day.
- Maintained confidential customer records monthly.
- Pulled delinquent loans from warehouse and clean them in a timely manner.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
Pawn Broker/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Pawn Broker with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Android Reprogramming, Computer : Microsoft Word, Computer Operations.
- Maintained a clean and organized sales floor.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Recorded and document security transactions, such as purchases, sales, conversions, redemptions, and payments, using computers, accounting ledgers, or certificate records.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
High School Or Equivalent
Pawn Broker Resume
Headline : Motivated, quick learner, and ability to adapt to different situations. Intellectually curious and always thinking of ways to do things more efficiently and thinks outside the box. Have the ability to supervise, lead, follow and serve in all aspects of operations.
Skills : Basic Computer , Organized, trustworthy, determine, Good work ethic, and Management , Communication.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Prepared sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintained records related to sales.
- Served as a tester of equipment and a customer service representative.
- Allowed to perform a dual role as a clerk as well as a cashier.