Sales Service Representative Resume
Summary : To gain professional growth as an individual and as a team member and execute critical services that can contribute to the profit of the company. Acquire a position with an opportunity for professional growth in a people-oriented organization where advancement is based upon skills and contributions.
Skills : Creative Thinking, Good Work Ethic, Teamwork, Networking, Problem Solving.
- Greeted customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
- Listened attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarified customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Met customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Confirmed customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepared complete and accurate work and update customer files.
- Communicated effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Contributed ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
Sr. Sales Service Representative Resume
Objective : Extensive experience with several large telecommunications companies. Able to write business requirement documents (BDR's) and accompanying IT code to customize database order entry process. Experienced methods and procedure expertise providing specific process steps for provisioning to all departments.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Finance.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Emphasized product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiated prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Maintained customer records, using automated systems.
- Identified prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepared sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Selected the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
Jr. Sales Service Representative Resume
Summary : A competent Sales Service Representative with a proven track record of providing specialist Sales. Extensive experience of working in the front line helping clients and colleagues resolve issues.
Skills : Business Operations, Administrative Assistant, Social Media Marketing.
- Ordered based on sales history and upcoming advertisements, promotions for multiple accounts with different requirements and needs.
- Gained and maintained additional selling space for company products throughout the store.
- Trained associates and end-users on all company product lines as well as necessary preparation and add-on sales.
- Developed and implemented individual training based on store needs and product specifications.
- Assessed each store's rate of sale and adjust planograms to the same.
- Created and build displays featuring company products and uses.
- Ordered and maintained all point-of-sale merchandise.
Sales Service Representative III Resume
Headline : Obtain a Sales Service Representative position that will enable to use strong communication & organizational skills, improve customer satisfaction, maximize customer service background and ability to work well with people as a team-player.
Skills : Customer satisfaction, Contract catering, Team direction.
- Assisted new and existing customers in making plastic bottle selections based on the customer's needs.
- Provided bottle samples and drawings requested in person, email or by phone.
- Ensured samples were shipped/received with customer follow up.
- Maintained and followed up with customers in the return dunnage program (pallets, top frames and slip sheets), monitoring dunnage to be returned to the plant for credit.
- Worked with the shipping department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Worked closely with outside sales representatives by providing training, pricing, prior history, contact information and entered quote requests.
- Provided budget and forecast information to the plant, sales force and corporate office.
- Ran reports quarterly to ensure there was no freight loss and pricing/terms were current.
- Ran monthly amortization/rebate reports sent to the corporate office.
Sales Service Representative II Resume
Objective : Detail and impact Self-motivated and goal-oriented, capable of working in a fast paced and changing environment Ability to deal with multiple concurrent support issues and projects.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Sales Specialist.
- Answered phones and respond to customer requests.
- Sold product and place customer orders in a computer system.
- Provided customers with product and service information.
- Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues using the computer system.
- Completed call logs and reports.
- Researched billing issues.
- Recognized, documented and alerted the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
Sales Service Representative I Resume
Summary : Dynamic Performer in a professional and challenging environment. Believe in continuous learning process and ready to develop new expertise every time.
Skills : Detail-oriented and Motivated candidate trained.
- Answered incoming phone calls from customers and outside regional sales representatives.
- Developed and maintained professional customer relationships and responds to questions regarding orders.
- Provided order processing and data entry for orders received by phone, fax, email or EDI transactions.
- Managed orders and provide pricing and delivery information.
- Worked independently to develop and maintain an accurate and efficient work schedule Performed multiple assignments under pressure and consistently.
- Provided route service to a set customer base, through pick up and delivery of product line.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to customer inquiries and requests, as well as pro-active problem-solving.
Sales Service Representative/Executive Resume
Objective : Sales Service Representative position that will utilize superior channel sales skills in order to improve project efficiency and facilitate growth, while developing an effectual relationship with a growing company in the greater Seattle area.
Skills : Management, Sales, Interpersonal Communication.
- Streamlined direct customer support and day-to-day account management of roughly 15 wineries and wine bottle distributors.
- Coordinated directly with production scheduling, operations team, and business managers daily to ensure timely manufacture of up to one million cases of wine bottles annually.
- Processed 15-20 new purchase orders and direct shipments to large wineries such as Wente Vineyards daily.
- Maintained 100-150 existing orders and production timelines daily to meet customer's firm bottling schedules.
- Reconciled customer's inventory inquiries and invoice discrepancies.
- Reported weekly production timelines and inventories on a customer-specific level, via the Pivot report.
- Ensured timely shipment of glass and packing material from production plants.
- Demonstrated reliable follow up on all shipments to the customer.
Sales Service Representative/Analyst Resume
Objective : An ambitious, hardworking and enthusiastic driven individual with experience in management and catering, who is striving to build a career. Professional, organized, detail-oriented and reliable and having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Sales Supervisor.
- Established and grew relationships with Lowe's Market Directors and Store Managers in order to grow top-line sales.
- Conducted product knowledge training and in-store demo's daily/weekly.
- Excelled in territory management.
- Completed paperwork weekly including expense reports and call schedules.
- Utilized the CRM system for time management and to document sales calls and store visits.
- Held meetings and conference call with the zone to help provide additional structure and communication.
- Maintained business and consumer relationships by assessing customer needs.
Sales Service Representative/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure a Sales Service Representative position as an application programmer and/or database manager using programming skills, strong business savvy, and increasingly responsible experience in management, problem solving, project analysis, planning, motivating, sales, written and oral communication, and leadership.
Skills : Fluent, Computer, Experience With Microsoft Products.
- Negotiated with customers when problems arose during or after manufacturing.
- Investigated to find the primary cause of the problem so mistakes were not repeated.
- Used problem solving and damage control skills to maintain relationships and reach mutually satisfying settlements.
- Measured profitability for each project.
- Compared estimated versus the actual cost to find where manufacturing was more and less efficient than planned.
- Reported findings to the estimating department and upper-level management.
- Planned every aspect of each unique project from the estimating stage and scheduling through production and fulfillment to distribution.
Sales Service Representative Resume
Headline : An opportunity to obtain a professional Sales Service Representative position with the potential of advancement. A position where can exhibit growing knowledge and creativity in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Skills : Cleaning, Computer, Sales.
- Separated and distributed driver's paperwork from previous day's shipments, post shipments to inventory cards.
- Entered cash receipts into a computer.
- Prepared and type all incoming and outgoing bills of lading and manifest to government specifications.
- Tracked incoming hazardous waste material to be recycled or disposed of from the time of arrival through final disposal and billing.
- Analyzed and post chemical analysis reports, drum handling reports and job orders to track processing results and material yields.
- Kept a manifest log of all hazardous waste materials received from each customer by waste type.
- Maintained inbound and outbound manifest files in accordance with EPA requirements.