Project Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain an Administrative Accounting and or Bookkeeping position where can utilize extensive experience to promote company growth.
Skills : LXI Design Software, Communication Skills.
- Worked on over 20 projects with various U.S.
- Managed project accounting on the High Density Polyethylene Plant projects in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a budget that exceeded a billion dollars.
- Helped under FEMA with the reconstruction projects after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans with project budgets exceeding a billion dollars.
- Worked as an assistant Business Manager under The Shaw Group Facilities management program in Fort Rucker, AL.
- Analyzed budget variances to insure fiscal responsibility.
- Managed vendors and subcontractors accounts payable payments and matching to purchase orders.
- Kept and maintained public records of all documents required by the Department of Energy for public viewing Oversaw team that digitized all documents.
Masters In Economics
Sr. Project Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : Well-seasoned payroll professional with strong leadership skills, excellent analytical, writing and communication abilities, strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task in a fast pace environment. Work closely with cross-functional departments. Subject matter expert in all facets of payroll operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SAP.
- Established project Estimated at Completion forecast for revenue, cost, and income.
- Performed monthly revenue recognition based on cost to cost % completion.
- Responsible for all general ledger activity, including the re-classification of cost Prepare and present monthly financial reports for management, participate in the monthly Project Status Review meeting.
- Provided detaile monthly labor reporting based on employee time charged to the project.
- Reviewed client billings to ensure contract compliance.
- Ensured company cost recovery is maximized.
- Coordinated accounting activity between KBR international subsidiary accounting offices.
B.S. In Accounting
Jr. Project Accounting Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated and professional Financial Manager with over 25 years of experience in financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting of companies' financial position and strategies. Experience in multiple industries including manufacturing, government contracting, financial services, banking, property management and construction.
Skills : Timberline, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Manager.
- Supervised/managed the project finance and accounting for all current general contracting projects.
- Reviewed contracts/approved contract terms/set-up budgets for each project/approved all billing aspects and revenued recognitions.
- Reviewed all subcontractor pay applications and cost code according to budget.
- Managed the monthly invoicing process using AIA document billing including collection and review of all lien waivers.
- Reviewed and coded consultant invoices.
- Followed up on problems and identify payment issues that deviate from standards.
- Maintained projects on system, as required, including entering work authorization information, updating monthly progress status provided by Project Managers, verifying contract parameters and handling periodic updates.
Project Accounting Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual seeking a high-level financial position in a dynamic organization. Look forward to applying knowledge and skills in a challenging work environment.
Skills : Projects, Budgeting, Cost Control, Oracle, Excel, Hyperion.
- Directly oversaw the Project Accounting department in regards to billings, revenue recognition, sub-consultant administration and payment release, and collections for business units in the Western US.
- Worked closely with project managers during project reviews, project forecasting, and determining risk factors.
- Conducted monthly project reviews with project management staff to assist with keeping projects on budget and to identify problem areas.
- Responsible for approving all project setup and budgets submitted by project accountants through Oracle system.
- Reported estimates at completion and exposure analysis on joint venture projects.
- Involved in report writing and data validation during conversion.
- Handled monthly subcontractors requisitions and miscellaneous vendor payments, contracts, change orders, bonds, CCIP, certified payrolls, assisted a .
Associate Of Arts
Project Accounting Manager II Resume
Summary : Experienced finance professional with the ability to manage large trade volumes, and project revenues in a fast paced environment, enable client relationship teams and collaborate effectively across functions. Able to solve day to day issues, and will take a proactive approach to improve the process and create greater efficiencies.
Skills : Cash Reconciliation, Budgeting, Account Analysis, Financial Planning, Revenue Analysis, Vlookups.
- Lead the Project Accountant Team in New York; Manage the financial, contractual, accounting, and administrative matters for all of studio's projects.
- Provided project management support and training.
- Participated in systems implementations.
- Created, reported, and maintained updated project budget information and labor resource plans in the financial management system for each project to ensure profitability and viability.
- Customized and analyzed reports per Project Manager's needs.
- Produced executive P&L financial reports on project activity and oversee strategic decisions to ensure established project financial goals are achieved.
- Lead the weekly/monthly financial/staffing meetings with the studio leaders and executive members.
BBA In Finance
Project Accounting Manager I Resume
Objective : Committed, highly motivated professional with a strong background in finance and contracts seeks a position in the field of accounting, in relation to federal and public contracts management. Worked on DOD, DOE, DOJ, GSA, OPM and countless other agencies, involving projects of all types (IDIQ, CPFF LOE, T&M, FFP, Sales Order) with values ranging from the hundreds to hundred millions.
Skills : Creative, Microsoft Office, Mac Os, Budget Management, Event Planning, Marketing, Reconciliation, Detail Oriented, Project Management.
- Reviewed modifications to standard TAS financial terms proposed by customers and approve or negotiate modifications within authorized guidelines.
- Worked closely with the Application Engineering and Sales team to manage and minimize margin leakage between bid review and contract signature.
- Performed cash forecasting, financial modeling and forecasting for projects in progress or under bid.
- Audited and controled financial models to provide continuous and accurate reporting on jobs in progress.
- Performed the financial aspects of the POC (Percent of Completion) Revenue recognition process, including assuring compliance with related corporate policy over maintaining processes to determine cost-to-complete, loss reserves, segmentation, etc.
- Reviewed Purchasing, Inventory, AP and AR transactions to ensure timely and accurate processing through system.
- Assisted with quarterly and year-end audit activities among internal auditors.
Bachelor Of Arts In English
Assistant Project Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : Seeks a fulltime, permanent, career position in finance, accounting or management. Although his geographical preference is northeastern Ohio or northwestern Pennsylvania within commuting distance of Conneaut, Ohio where he currently lives, he would consider relocation anywhere. for the right employer with relocation assistance.
Skills : Accounting, Management, Tax, Consulting, Internal Audit, Financial Analysis and Customer service.
- Oversaw a staff of four employees, while ensuring timely closings and SOX compliance.
- Prepared the monthly financial statement package, variance analysis, consolidated revenue reconciliation and gross margin report for over 200 projects.
- Reviewed and approved all new project bookings prior to setting up in the accounting system.
- Conducted monthly project management reviews to determine project status.
- Prepared the quarterly revenue forecast and unbilled forecast.
- Prepared work in progress reports to track project revenue, cost, gross margin, unbilled, billings and AR balances.
- Managed internal and external auditor requests.
Associate Of Arts
Associate Project Accounting Manager Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Project Accounting Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Word, MS Office.
- Reported to the CFO, managed AP, AR, and job cost functions for an $800m international design-build firm.
- Monitored vendor credit status and managed payments for sub-prime subcontractors.
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivating, and overall performance of 12 direct reports.
- Transmitted ACH files and wire transfers; reconciled AP and AR accounts.
- Developed internal audit program for company, established internal control policies for expense reporting.
- Troubleshoot end-user and application issues for the PeopleSoft application.
- Hired, trained, motivated, and overall performance of 12 direct reports; developed end-user training materials.
BS In Accounting
Assistant Project Accounting Manager I Resume
Objective : Innovative Accountant proficient in extracting financial data from various reporting systems and operational changes. Accommodating who effectively manages strict deadlines, schedules and repetitive a positive, can-do attitude while always seeking to improve the process.
Skills : Ms Office, Problem solving skills.
- Included supervision of three Project Accountants which handled billing and collections of multiple client projects for private and public sectors.
- Managed all types of government contract billing methods: Cost-plus (efficient and standard), Fixed Price Percentage, and Time and Material.
- Responsible for revenue recognition as well as un-billed revenue analysis monthly.
- Reviewed and set up all new client contracts and tasks along with budgeting.
- Assisted with yearly audit as well as state government overhead audits.
- Assisted with standard general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepared supporting schedules.
Associate Of Arts
Project Accounting Manager Resume
Objective : Reviewed, approved and prepared journal entries. Solid understanding in all areas of Accounting from A/P, A/R, General Ledger, Credit, Collections, Audit, Payroll, P&L preparation and analysis.
Skills : MS Office, MS Word.
- Managed 4 employees on day-to-day basis.
- Interacted with Department Heads and Project Managers to ensure the smooth running of the Business Units.
- Reviewed contracts and modifications to understand contractual billing requirements to ensure proper application on invoices.
- Approved timesheets and vacation requests.
- Filed Quarterly Contract Access and Industrial Funding Fees.
- Conducted annual performance reviews.
- Promoted to oversee the creation for the infrastructure of the new Plant Services Division, formerly the Shaw Maintenance Group.